Women "Act" Sex To Get Love And Men "Act" Love To Get Sex

mike
User ID: 23291960
United States
09/12/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Women "Act" Sex To Get Love And Men "Act" Love To Get Sex
This make believe i want you,make believe i love you act,is what keeps our relationship world turning and it is based on people continuously lying to eachother to get what they want from the other person.It is why the divorce rate is so high today,unlike in the not so long ago past,when people actually needed eachother to live.Most people only look at the surface of someone and their emotional connection with someone is based on what the other person looks like and what they have.Not who they really are...

I believe that most adult men in this world do not and will not ever really love any woman.The vast majority of men do not control when they have sex,they do not control how much sex they will have and they do not control who they have sex with either and because of those reasons,men will have no problem whatsoever lying and telling the women in their lives that they love them,to get sex and as soon as that sex is taken away,their words of professed love and emotional understanding will very quickly vanish and turn into misery and hate.The only thing most men want is sex and most of their thoughts and actions revolve around trying to get more money to obtain more sex and nothing else...

I believe that most adult women in this world do not really like having sex with men.In this day and age,the vast majority of women in this world are in almost total control of dictating when they will have sex, how often they will have sex and who they will have sex with.Which is whenever and with whoever they want and because of those reasons, women will lease their sex to the highest bidder and naively give it to the best liar,the best actor.The man who provides a sheild,a thin veneer of emotional support.The man who appears physically to be able to provide her with the strongest children.The man with the newest car that she can be seen in and the fattest wallet she can feed from.He will get her sex and if his money is taken away,her desire for him will very quickly vanish and turn into vengeance.A cold and calculated,greed driven additude which leaves most men in the dust,picking through the emotional wreckage of broken relationships...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23640463
United States
09/12/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Women "Act" Sex To Get Love And Men "Act" Love To Get Sex
SEXS SEX SEX
SEX SEX SEX SEX ASEX SEX
SEX SEX SEX SE
XXXXX5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23445939
Turkey
09/12/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Best sex is made with the person you love.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23640463
United States
09/12/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23445939

WRONG , BEST IS MADE QITH THE CHICK YOU MOST DESIRE ....PHYSICALLY
Slyder

User ID: 17016610
Canada
09/12/2012 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like ya got burned bad!
I am a deeply religious nonbeliever - this is a somewhat new kind of religion. Albert Einstein

Radicalism!... The new-age religion of nutcases of every flavor
mike (OP)
United States
09/12/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Real true love is going extinct faster than most people would like to admit and modern women are all defeminized actresses,overrated drama queens trying to create their own little soap opera worlds,only concerned about what their so called girl friends see and think about them and modern women will live to emotionally rape and financially ruin any guy whos stupid enough to believe their viscious lies, niave enough to fall into their venus sex traps and dumb enough to get married...
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
09/12/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23640463

Most physically desired chick in the world is the one you're in love and sex with her is magical. You didn't find anybody to fall in love I guess but life is not that short. Good luck.
mike (OP)
United States
09/12/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Most physically desired chick in the world is the one you're in love and sex with her is magical. You didn't find anybody to fall in love I guess but life is not that short. Good luck.
Throughout the not so long ago past,all men were alpha males,because they were men and the average guy could get a decent woman to really love him and stay with him in response for her having received a few love letters and some flowers...

But now in our hell bent,greed driven society,a woman leases her overrated sex to the highest bidder,the man whos naive enough to allow her to live in his parents house and feed her his money and then she'll say what she thinks he wants to hear,every day and she'll ride him,every night and then he'll fall right into her trap and get married...

But without warning,soon after his mother and father dies, the lying slut will suddenly change and she will visciously invent some false accusations nefariously designed to annihilate his emotions and financially rape him and while throwing the guy out of his own home,she'll force him to surrender his soul,ripping away his right to see his own children on a daily basis,just so the wicked witch can have her cake and eat it too,trying to get a free ride through the rat race,because the governments warped,demasculinizing laws will prod and prompt her along,believing her back stabbing lies and they will back her up every twisted step of the way...

And no i do not pay child support,i was never dumb enough to get married,because no overrated chicks gonna railroad me into court...

A dire warning to any and all men out there even thinking about getting married,dont,in other words,dont get married and i dont care what shes telling you and i dont care how often shes spreading her legs for you,sooner or later she will try and ruin you and so dont get married,i'm telling you right now,dont do it and if you do,sooner or later you'll live to regret it and wish you never did...
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 23607102
Spain
09/12/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is right damned
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
09/12/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Throughout the not so long ago past,all men were alpha males,because they were men and the average guy could get a decent woman to really love him and stay with him in response for her having received a few love letters and some flowers...

But now in our hell bent,greed driven society,a woman leases her overrated sex to the highest bidder,the man whos naive enough to allow her to live in his parents house and feed her his money and then she'll say what she thinks he wants to hear,every day and she'll ride him,every night and then he'll fall right into her trap and get married...

But without warning,soon after his mother and father dies, the lying slut will suddenly change and she will visciously invent some false accusations nefariously designed to annihilate his emotions and financially rape him and while throwing the guy out of his own home,she'll force him to surrender his soul,ripping away his right to see his own children on a daily basis,just so the wicked witch can have her cake and eat it too,trying to get a free ride through the rat race,because the governments warped,demasculinizing laws will prod and prompt her along,believing her back stabbing lies and they will back her up every twisted step of the way...

And no i do not pay child support,i was never dumb enough to get married,because no overrated chicks gonna railroad me into court...

A dire warning to any and all men out there even thinking about getting married,dont,in other words,dont get married and i dont care what shes telling you and i dont care how often shes spreading her legs for you,sooner or later she will try and ruin you and so dont get married,i'm telling you right now,dont do it and if you do,sooner or later you'll live to regret it and wish you never did...
 Quoting: mike 23291960

I'm with my wife for 15 years, married for 7 years. We are in love for 15 years and nothing changed. We have the best sex ever for 15 years and still having the same. You don't know nothing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23639639
Australia
09/12/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, disfunction is all part of the agenda bro. welcome to planet rofschild.. we run this town.
mike (OP)
United States
09/12/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, disfunction is all part of the agenda bro. welcome to planet rofschild.. we run this town.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23639639
In the usa,most men are the demasculinized puppets of a warped system that backs up and prods along the greed driven viscious intent of defeminized women...
Earth Daughter

User ID: 23604967
United States
09/12/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you really need to experience 'being' a woman for a few months before you write about what we want. And, seriously, we all different things. Some women love sex and don't care about the fat wallet, etc... There are all kinds of people in this world. And maybe I'm naive, but I'm going to say that I don't believe all men only want sex. Men do fall in love too. And if it's such an 'act' as you seem to say, why do some get devastated when a woman leaves them? And don't tell me it was all because he can't have sex with her anymore. I know what broken hearts look like.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23630311
Australia
09/12/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're wrong. Thank God. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
09/12/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Recent disappointment in your love life?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23639844
South Africa
09/12/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
That pretty much sums it up...but don't expect anyone to admit it :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23646152
United States
09/12/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
That describes most human creatures. The useless eaters.

But real men and women evolve beyond that. Men are capable of deeper love than most women. But that love must be earned and maintained because men inherently live by the code.

Women think love is an emotion. But true live is a choice. It is a commitment.
Pure Evil
User ID: 23643182
Germany
09/12/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Our business is not to launch pleasure. We peak in the glance to have it not necessary to give service to anyone. Right is, they have do serve me.

To make love is work. You work for that body. Is that convenient with the above expressed state of resolution?

No. It isn't.

Why to make love anyway?

It is an obligation. There must be something in the trap to feed the ones that are hungry to commit the job.
allegro

User ID: 23091622
United States
09/12/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
sadly, there is much truth in what the OP writes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1526444
United States
09/12/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you really need to experience 'being' a woman for a few months before you write about what we want. And, seriously, we all different things. Some women love sex and don't care about the fat wallet, etc... There are all kinds of people in this world. And maybe I'm naive, but I'm going to say that I don't believe all men only want sex. Men do fall in love too. And if it's such an 'act' as you seem to say, why do some get devastated when a woman leaves them? And don't tell me it was all because he can't have sex with her anymore. I know what broken hearts look like.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

Well said.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23183064
United States
09/12/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
A)Some women use sex to get power (not true Love)(predatory)
B)Some women need men for survival,(not predatory)

A)Some men use vulnerable women to get power through sex(predatory)
B)Some men are addicted to sex (not predatory)
Yogi2493

User ID: 1527907
United States
09/13/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
A)Some women use sex to get power (not true Love)(predatory)
B)Some women need men for survival,(not predatory)

A)Some men use vulnerable women to get power through sex(predatory)
B)Some men are addicted to sex (not predatory)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23183064

A)Some women use sex to get power (not true Love)(predatory) - False, some women love sex, they can also use it to get power at the same time, therefore it CAN be also be true love.

B)Some women need men for survival,(not predatory) - False, if they use sex to get money or food for survival, that's predatory.

A)Some men use vulnerable women to get power through sex(predatory) - False, those men can also truly love the woman, but the woman many not necessarily reciprocate that love.

B)Some men are addicted to sex (not predatory) - False. So you're saying that a rapist is not predatory?

Go back to you shell
Yogi2493
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23687490
Japan
09/13/2012 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well I can only speak for myself in saying that my wife is my life-partner and the one I love more than anyone or anything. We've been married a long time and sex doesn't mean so much to either of us anymore, although once it did. But our love has grown deeper and our souls are wrapped more tightly around each other. I wouldn't care if we never had sex again but I'd go crazy if I couldn't sleep gently next to her each night.

Sex is nothing compared to the love we share, but it took many years for this to happen.
stillhere

User ID: 16315970
United States
09/13/2012 04:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
Well I can only speak for myself in saying that my wife is my life-partner and the one I love more than anyone or anything. We've been married a long time and sex doesn't mean so much to either of us anymore, although once it did. But our love has grown deeper and our souls are wrapped more tightly around each other. I wouldn't care if we never had sex again but I'd go crazy if I couldn't sleep gently next to her each night.

Sex is nothing compared to the love we share, but it took many years for this to happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23687490

Now that is what a woman wants!!!^^^^^^

I hope you have a long and happy life with your wife.
"You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
Michael Levy
Tinky winky

User ID: 10044371
Australia
09/24/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
explains most relationships i've had.

also explains why most women don't orgasm.

they aren't actually physically attracted to the guy they are with.

if they were, they would orgasm.

it works the same with women as with men...

men can't orgasm if not attracted to a woman; or get an erection.

neither can women...

it's just that traditionally they never had a choice who they married; were bought and sold; and often raped. in fact, rape wasn't made a crime until recently... and rape being acknowledged within a marriage took even longer...

so women are so used to being forced/even raped; historically speaking; that they are only just discovering, en masse, that they actually can have orgasms...

that came as a surprise to everyone i think... 60s or something was it?

also i think women aren't choosing men based on attraction but based on other things; since they are so used to thinking this way from historically the way marriages were set up; they haven't changed their thinking patterns yet...

also women are often most concerned with teh well being of their kids; so a provider for their kids may be more important than their own sexual gratification...

hence why women choose men with money. even maybe convince themselves they are attracted to rich men... but if they aint orgasming...i don't think they is attracted.....
Tinky winky
Tinky winky

Australia
09/24/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
either that or maybe they might be attracted but the guy just lacks technique...

men are also only just realising women have orgasms and clitori...which work the same way as their equipment in some respects....

but men by and large may not have figured out what to do with them yet....

maybe we need a summit or something...
Tinky winky
Tinky winky

Australia
09/24/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: mike 23291960

hmmmm.... a difficult personal experience it would seem?

therapy maybe?hiding
Tinky winky
mike
User ID: 24044715
United States
10/03/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most women have sex with the men they think have something they can get out of them,mostly money and so women are actresses,drama queens acting like they like sex,when in reality,they like money and thats why an overrated hot chick will never be seen driving around in an old shit box car owned by a guy dressed in grubby clothes without much money,because women are greed driven lying witches,but guess what,i drive an older car and i never try to dress to impress other people who dont really give a damn about me, but,i have a very comfortable amount of money and because most women only look at and think about the outer surface of men,theres no overrated hot chicks seen with me and thats just fine,because clean and easy to get prostitutes dont say no,they dont care where you are and they dont care what your doing...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14779720
United States
10/03/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone else horny now?
mike
User ID: 24044715
United States
10/03/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Even though i'm unable to edit this thread...

Consider it's title changed to...

"Women "Act" Sex To Get Money And Men "Act" Money To Get Sex"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14779720
United States
10/03/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Even though i'm unable to edit this thread...

Consider it's title changed to...

"Women "Act" Sex To Get Money And Men "Act" Money To Get Sex"
 Quoting: mike 24044715

YOU are not MIKE. s226

GLP