bump
DPS

User ID: 23509062
Israel
09/12/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Mass landing of aliens in october
can't confirm what op is saying, but last night i observed many strange things in the clear, night sky. the strangest being a bright, centralized flash of light. not like lightning, but like a plane light that flashes but way brighter and more massive, like an explosion outside the atmosphere.
 Quoting: mtn_mang

saw one too!
DPS

User ID: 23509062
Israel
09/12/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
can't confirm what op is saying, but last night i observed many strange things in the clear, night sky. the strangest being a bright, centralized flash of light. not like lightning, but like a plane light that flashes but way brighter and more massive, like an explosion outside the atmosphere.
 Quoting: mtn_mang

saw one too!
 Quoting: DPS

several actually. my first assumption is that these were flare bombs, non lethal. but in an urban area? and the flash disappated too fast for a flare bomb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20106058
United States
09/12/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
because its beneath me
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5276524

No wrong...because millions and millions would probably die from the shock of it all...well maybe not that many but still. You have to remember there are those that have no friggin clue what is going on in the skies above us. Simple fact is humans are not ready for that. Most can't comprehend it...now couple that with seeing the actual ships and aliens themselves nah...I just don't see that happening. They know that humans as a whole are not to that point yet where we can fully understand everything that is happeing and going on around us...

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23356301
United States
09/12/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Starting from today world will witness some strange ,wierd and bizarre events as aliens are preparing mass landing to the earth soon.There is a heavy chance of alien landing starting from the second week of the octomber 2012.Sky ,stars oceans, sun,moon and the envirnment including the weather will become very wierd as aliens are starting the preaparion of the earth atmosphere now.
 Quoting: Star God

yep right after the 3 Days of Darkness.
softkitty

User ID: 22321110
Canada
09/12/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol the aliens are already here...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1192990

I agree they have been for a very long time :)
 Quoting: softkitty

They are the very people who put us on the earth.

You got that right rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23654040
Argentina
09/12/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
i hope they're well fed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17233262
United States
09/12/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Galatic federation of lightards should
stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23649326

I swear I can actually hear this guy saying shut the fuck up. I'd great.
Star God  (OP)

User ID: 18056169
United Kingdom
09/13/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just wait and see. you will see and feel the strange events around you.

Last Edited by Star God on 09/13/2012 02:22 AM
Dangerwalt

User ID: 22103379
Brazil
09/13/2012 02:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Just wait and see. you will see and feel the strange events around you.

star godchild ?

Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18097583
Canada
09/13/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm gonna shoot me an extraterrestical.

Hell yeah!
ozboy

User ID: 23694449
Croatia
09/13/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Starting from today world will witness some strange ,wierd and bizarre events as aliens are preparing mass landing to the earth soon.There is a heavy chance of alien landing starting from the second week of the octomber 2012.Sky ,stars oceans, sun,moon and the enviornment including the weather will become very wierd as aliens are starting the preaparation of the earth atmosphere now.

wheres your evidance fools226
ozboy
PlutoPig

User ID: 23200089
Australia
09/13/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bring it on! rockon
~Gr@y Believer~
PlutoPig

User ID: 23200089
Australia
09/13/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
because its beneath me

No wrong...because millions and millions would probably die from the shock of it all...well maybe not that many but still. You have to remember there are those that have no friggin clue what is going on in the skies above us. Simple fact is humans are not ready for that. Most can't comprehend it...now couple that with seeing the actual ships and aliens themselves nah...I just don't see that happening. They know that humans as a whole are not to that point yet where we can fully understand everything that is happeing and going on around us...

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

You might be surprised just how many people would not only handle such an event, but embrace it at the same time! wink
~Gr@y Believer~
Jilly23

User ID: 22123524
United States
09/13/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think OP is right. There is a lot of rumours about such an event to take plage in the coming weeks.
Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bit bumpy and really scaring the next cupmester of weeks.
hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23593122

chuckle
This too shall pass...
PermanentVacancy

User ID: 17432459
United States
09/13/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wish they just hurry up already. Life is pretty dull and boring around these parts and there needs to be some kind of diversion.........
Marge
User ID: 23298835
United States
09/13/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Starting from today world will witness some strange ,wierd and bizarre events as aliens are preparing mass landing to the earth soon.There is a heavy chance of alien landing starting from the second week of the octomber 2012.Sky ,stars oceans, sun,moon and the enviornment including the weather will become very wierd as aliens are starting the preaparation of the earth atmosphere now.

Hope octomber comes real soon. I cant wait. :giggle:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23679799
United Kingdom
09/13/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dont have any expectations..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20106058
United States
09/13/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
because its beneath me

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

You might be surprised just how many people would not only handle such an event, but embrace it at the same time! wink
 Quoting: PlutoPig

I know honey...I am sure there are those that would...but my gut tells me we just aren't ready. I don't know anything is possible though I always say :)

hf
Earth Daughter

User ID: 23604967
United States
09/13/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
That won't happen until after the shift. Then we will be ready for them. What's left of us, that is. The religous crazies would implode upon themselves if it happened now. Hell, they are starting to do it anyway, aliens or not.

The benevolents will not add fuel to the fire. The Earth will cleanse itself and the people that are left will be ready to start anew. The society they build together will be wonderful.

If you don't make it through the shift, no worries. You can always reincarnate into this coming utopia. So don't be overly concerned with your current meatsuit.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23707285
Romania
09/13/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
for what will they be coming?
gold? that's expensive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23707285
Romania
09/13/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
for what will they be coming?
gold? that's expensive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23705426
United States
09/13/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsmeter2
Star God  (OP)

User ID: 18056169
United Kingdom
09/14/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
banana2
Counselor of Earth

User ID: 23272039
United States
09/14/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Promises, promises...
Counselor of Earth
Counselor of Earth

User ID: 23272039
United States
09/14/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
That won't happen until after the shift. Then we will be ready for them. What's left of us, that is. The religous crazies would implode upon themselves if it happened now. Hell, they are starting to do it anyway, aliens or not.

The benevolents will not add fuel to the fire. The Earth will cleanse itself and the people that are left will be ready to start anew. The society they build together will be wonderful.

If you don't make it through the shift, no worries. You can always reincarnate into this coming utopia. So don't be overly concerned with your current meatsuit.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

I rejected christianity and am not looking for a replacement. Better days have been promised since the beginning of time. Those days have never happened and probably never will.
Counselor of Earth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14380192
United States
09/14/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOVE IT OP

Tell us more

I already have goosebumps
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14380192
United States
09/14/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Earth Daughter

I rejected christianity and am not looking for a replacement. Better days have been promised since the beginning of time. Those days have never happened and probably never will.
 Quoting: Counselor of Earth

beautiful, I always believed we reincarnated

do Christianity, Judaism, and Islam reincarnate?
Simon23k
User ID: 22148925
United States
09/14/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone here has watched star trek at all, would know for example the vulcan's almost like elves from folklore, that these beings were watching and visiting the earth for a long time trying to understand what the human consciousness was playing over for the time period. We are in study by the beings outside, and they wish not to connect with us just yet, a mass landing would be unheard of, the beings themselves only wish to connect when humanity itself has changed in more ways than one, if we cannot stop the endless hate, then there will always be just humanity fighting itself. We need to open up our hearts and minds to understanding that we are not alone, and that we are connected.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23754445
South Africa
09/14/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where the fuck is octomber? Africa??':-)

GLP