Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,414 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 281,255
Pageviews Today: 447,235Threads Today: 160Posts Today: 2,831
04:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

self serving poll of the day - Rainbows vs. Unicorns vs. Aliens vs. Global Government vs Truth

Now You Have The Answer  (OP)

User ID: 13839263
United States
09/14/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: self serving poll of the day - Rainbows vs. Unicorns vs. Aliens vs. Global Government vs Truth
Proverbs. 1.

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

20Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Last Edited by No One Has The Answer on 09/14/2012 01:19 PM
Whomever becomes a light unto themselves shall see the fear in their heart is only that of love
Iolair

User ID: 23790206
Germany
09/14/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: self serving poll of the day - Rainbows vs. Unicorns vs. Aliens vs. Global Government vs Truth
"Whomever becomes a light unto themselves shall see the fear in their heart is only that of love"

sun
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s

User ID: 23799551
United States
09/14/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
USA ADMITS FULL BLOWN CRISIS

GLP FULLY BLOWS BY MISSING 9/11/12 AS BEGINNING OF THE END FOR USA IN MIDDLE EAST.

I HAVE THE ANSWER SHUT DOWN AFTER UNHEARD OF 10 DAY RUN WITH THE TRUTH

PROBABLY ONLY ALLOWED TO KEEP TYPING TO BUILD CASE AGAINST PROPHETIC POSTER

siren2
Whomever becomes a light unto themselves shall see the fear in their heart is only that of love

User ID: 22861502
United States
09/14/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unicorns and Rainbows taking over USA.

TRUTH NO WHERE TO BE FOUND ON MAIN STREAM MEDIA

FOX NEWS DESCRIBES PEOPLE VYING FOR LIBERATION AGAINST ANY OUTSIDE FORCE AS .....

"UNEDUCATED" (THIS AFTERNOON ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL USA)

"THESE PEOPLE ARE MUCH MORE UNEDUCATED THAN THE PEOPLE WHO FREED THIS COUNTRY MONTHS AGO"

SICK PROPAGANDA

WAKE UP USA - MEDIA IN TOTAL EMOTIONAL WAR PROPAGANDA MODE
FALSE FLAG TERROR CHANCES HIGHEST SINCE 9/11/2001.

siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2

User ID: 22861502
United States
09/14/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

pray to Christ. He is in US. Pray.

User ID: 23806402
United States
09/15/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: **QUESTIONS** Will American Leftist win election but be removed from power extrajudicially? Will Barry Soetoro be in exile in Europe by 9/11/13?

ONLY THREAD WITH REALITY LACED FROM BEGINNING TO END.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

iamwith

United States
09/15/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

he was born in 1937. my own father was born in 1934. what did this forgotten generation know?

maybe they saw what the LOST GENERATION DID TO AMERICA with open eyes as children.

[link to www.montgomerycollege.edu]
During the 1920's a group of writers known as "The Lost Generation" gained popularity. The term "the lost generation" was coined by Gertrude Stein who is rumored to have heard her auto-mechanic while in France to have said that his young workers were, "une generation perdue". This refered to the young workers' poor auto-mechanic repair skills. Gertrude Stein would take this phrase and use it to describe the people of the 1920's who rejected American post World War I values.

United States
09/15/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
The 1990's LOST GENERATION did this to you.

THE INTERNET NEVER DISCUSSES THE 1990's.

YOUTUBE ACTS AS IF THE INTERNET BEGAN ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001.

wake up glp.

User ID: 23813289
United States
09/15/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
keep discussing your AP propaganda.

for truth, go here and read my questions.

any answers not involving my mental health and my grammar will be gladly answered.

Thread: 90% OF GLP IN DENIAL! WAR ALREADY OVER - HOW DO WE FIGHT ALL THE MUSLIMS AT ONCE? WITH RUSSIA & CHINA ON THE SIDELINES?? (Page 2)

wake up glp.

User ID: 23813509
United States
09/15/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
i love the page long plea to ignore my cries of truth because it's 'too negative'. lol

like 'positive thinking' is going to over rule God's truth and word.

Like positive thinking is going to deny the reality that we are fucked, and set up, I N S I D E J O B S A B O T A G E.

User ID: 23816868
United States
09/15/2012 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

i thought the gays were for rainbows?!?!

i'm so confused.

afro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16701148
United States
09/15/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

i thought the gays were for rainbows?!?!

i'm so confused.

afro
 Quoting: Now You Have The Answer

Are YOU gay OPie?

Why do you preach for the gays?

The rainbow was a sign of the promise to never destroy the world by flood ever again. Why do you think like gay people? Why do you stand WITH THEM? Can gay people create a rainbow? Is that what you believe? Explain that silliness if you can.

God never gave the rainbow or the unicorn to them, yet you are defending what you claim is theirs.

I already showed you, plain as day, that the unicorn exists, yet you act like you cannot accept that. The "unicorn" is what we call a rhinoceros, plain and simple.

What are you scared of, OPie? Scared that you might be gay?

Unicorns gay...hahahahaha

Truth really is stranger than fiction...

User ID: 23816868
United States
09/15/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
my best friend, John is gay. I love all of God's creation.

Why do you think you can judge others?

Is your slate clean?

and for your info, i have a girlfriend who has helped me very much in this world, i love her and God willing I will be with her in this world for many days to come.

Love always.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/15/2012 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is your slate clean?

and for your info, i have a girlfriend who has helped me very much in this world, i love her and God willing I will be with her in this world for many days to come.

Love always.

You are the one judging others by suggesting rainbows and unicorns are gay, pal.

When did I ever judge others? I was addressing the subject. I was attempting to show you truth concerning these matters. You judge yourself by perpetuating these myths. I corrected you is all. If you feel judged then you judge yourself.

Did you notice in the last video you posted that it seems like the gay people are MOCKING the unicorns? Why would that be? They also mock the rainbow by using six colors instead of seven, which is always the case.

Why must you believe the lie that is put forth by gay people?

Are you going to stand with them, or with the truth?

User ID: 23818625
United States
09/15/2012 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is your slate clean?

Love always.

You are the one judging others by suggesting rainbows and unicorns are gay, pal.

When did I ever judge others? I was addressing the subject. I was attempting to show you truth concerning these matters. You judge yourself by perpetuating these myths. I corrected you is all. If you feel judged then you judge yourself.

Did you notice in the last video you posted that it seems like the gay people are MOCKING the unicorns? Why would that be? They also mock the rainbow by using six colors instead of seven, which is always the case.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16701148

First of all... lol

Rainbows are simply the effect created in our atmosphere after a rain shower.

and 2nd, Unicorns are not real. do you really think magical unicorns exist?

and if you, UNLIKE THE TV AMERICANS WHO BELIEVE THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT KILLED USAMA BIN LADEN IN 2011, CAN YOU PROVIDE A LINK OR ANY EVIDENCE PROVING MAGICAL UNICORNS EXIST?

I CAN PROVIDE A LINK PROVING THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT KILLED USAMA BIN LADEN IN 2011.

HERE YOU GO: HAVE FUN...
Thread: **INFO COLLECTION PAGE** Post all evidence that Usama was killed by Seals on Hitler's birthday in the Cobra-Command Center Volcano in Afghanistan

User ID: 23818625
United States
09/15/2012 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
<---- TRUTH STILL winning....

stoner

User ID: 23822867
United States
09/15/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
fuck it... back to unicorns and rainbows
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/15/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is your slate clean?

Love always.

First of all... lol

Rainbows are simply the effect created in our atmosphere after a rain shower.

and 2nd, Unicorns are not real. do you really think magical unicorns exist?

and if you, UNLIKE THE TV AMERICANS WHO BELIEVE THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT KILLED USAMA BIN LADEN IN 2011, CAN YOU PROVIDE A LINK OR ANY EVIDENCE PROVING MAGICAL UNICORNS EXIST?

I CAN PROVIDE A LINK PROVING THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT KILLED USAMA BIN LADEN IN 2011.

HERE YOU GO: HAVE FUN...
Thread: **INFO COLLECTION PAGE** Post all evidence that Usama was killed by Seals on Hitler's birthday in the Cobra-Command Center Volcano in Afghanistan

This is what I mean. I clearly stated that there is no mythical unicorn. The bible is talking about the RHINOCEROS!!

How much clearer can I be?

Can't be any clearer.

It is YOU that puts forth the idea of the mythical unicorn, then accuse ME of believing in them so YOU can hold on to the idea that I believe that.

You NEED to believe in the "circular" construct that you NEED to carry forth your foolishness.

How many videos did I show you of RHINOS?

My God are you people mentally crippled?

YES YOU ARE... BY UNICORNS!

Anonymous Coward
United States
09/15/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

User ID: 23825440
United States
09/15/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
but... I WAS TALKING ABOUT MYTHICAL UNICORNS?

IF I WAS TALKING ABOUT RHINOS.. I WOULD HAVE WRITTEN RHINOS?

wtf

I KNOW ALIENS AREN'T REAL EITHER.. are you gonna tell me aliens are really mexicans.. and they exist? lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1561325
United States
09/15/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I want to see alien unicorns that poop rainbows, vomit truth, and trample global government.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23819187
United States
09/15/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump 4 rainbows
 Quoting: I Don't Have The Answer

I voted for truth, but rainbows are really nice too. hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/15/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

wtf

I KNOW ALIENS AREN'T REAL EITHER.. are you gonna tell me aliens are really mexicans.. and they exist? lol

Didn't mean to take it all out on you. It just get's tiring when people accuse you of believing things you do not believe.

The fact is that there ARE indeed "unicorns". Just not the one depicted as the "mythical horned-horses" is all. They are what we know as "rhinos". The scientific name for the rhinoceros is "rhinocerotis unicornis" for crying out loud.

Oh, this is MUCH bigger a deal than you could ever imagine too. MUCH BIGGER.

So this "poll" is rather skewed. It automatically separates "truth" from "unicorns" as if to already conclude the unicorn is a fantasy.

Same with "aliens". The "aliens" that I know from the bible are indeed what you might call the "Mexicans" in the case of America. The bible calls aliens "foreigners". I am sure it is in the dictionary as such too. But no, I do not believe in the "mythical space beings" at all.

User ID: 23869342
United States
09/16/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

wtf

Didn't mean to take it all out on you. It just get's tiring when people accuse you of believing things you do not believe.

The fact is that there ARE indeed "unicorns". Just not the one depicted as the "mythical horned-horses" is all. They are what we know as "rhinos". The scientific name for the rhinoceros is "rhinocerotis unicornis" for crying out loud.

Oh, this is MUCH bigger a deal than you could ever imagine too. MUCH BIGGER.

So this "poll" is rather skewed. It automatically separates "truth" from "unicorns" as if to already conclude the unicorn is a fantasy.

Same with "aliens". The "aliens" that I know from the bible are indeed what you might call the "Mexicans" in the case of America. The bible calls aliens "foreigners". I am sure it is in the dictionary as such too. But no, I do not believe in the "mythical space beings" at all.

wow.. i didn't know that about unicorns. i honestly thought the only unicorn was the magical kind. i actually learned something on glp!

i didn't think the poll was meant to be taken that serious.. i was just trying to underscore the need for truth and that global government is on the agenda, and not good for our health.

hm.. i'll keep this in mind for future polls.. thank you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1288341
United States
09/16/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the epic question of this epoch. Which of these would you prefer to witness in our world?

Feel free to list all evidence along with relevant links and documentation explaining your choice below.

1rof1

Unicorns, because YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!

User ID: 23873486
United States
09/16/2012 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

User ID: 23873486
United States
09/16/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the epic question of this epoch. Which of these would you prefer to witness in our world?

Feel free to list all evidence along with relevant links and documentation explaining your choice below.

1rof1

Unicorns, because YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1288341

okay so my thing is over throwing the new world order.. and your thing is defending the reality of unicorns..

good plan.

you'll make it out of the camp.

lmao

Last Edited by No One Has The Answer on 09/16/2012 05:30 AM
SpiralOut12

User ID: 23215144
United States
09/17/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I picked TRUTH, i wanted to pick Rainbows though, because I saw a really awesome one today, a DOUBLE Rainbow!

Thanks for the inquisitive question!

hf
Love & Light

We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going...
SpiralOut12

User ID: 23215144
United States
09/17/2012 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought about this thread for a long time.
Yes, I too wondered how Unicorns and Rainbows could ever be at odds with each other, but after much deep introspection I realize, there can only be one. For if a unicorn came into our world, it's magical nature would literally suck the rainbows into it's spiralling horn. This 'energy' is what unicorns feed on, as they have no earthy food to sustain their glorious radiance.

Aliens on the other hand are simply bat shit crazy.

Global governance is always for our own good, and how else will they clean up the radiation and oil, and shit stained underwear every American has soiled ever since 9/11? That's a lot of skid marks at airports, train stations, and any Government building or function. ONLY GLOBAL GOVERNMENT can provide the needed organization to restore the world, and our underwear to it's original, pristine condition.

And truth. That's just stupid. We all know your truth and my truth are different so, fuck you.

COME ON GLP.. I need your help ushering in whatever magical fun awaits us in these terrorfying days ahead.

1rof1 at the unicorns and rainbows

alien16 You are right about the aliens

Idol1 I understand where you are coming form on the Global Gov, but I already know that there are going to be lots of replies here about your choice of words. I have not read all of them yet... I was cracking up when I got to the skid marks LOL! Seriously though, a global governance system is the only option for a fully functional advanced society. We must approach this carefully, VERY carefully, and with love in our hearts and minds; towards others and the land.

bsflag Truth is what we need first before we can even consider moving forward as a "people" or "society".
I think the truth must come naturally to each individual.
Love & Light

We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going...

User ID: 23936366
United States
09/17/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I want to see alien unicorns that poop rainbows, vomit truth, and trample global government.
 Quoting: Psychedelicat

i'm in love luvstruk

GLP