Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,525 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 280,002
Pageviews Today: 445,609Threads Today: 142Posts Today: 2,273
05:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

King James was a Mason and he joined forces with the Catholic Church, the "main office" of the Illuminati, to rewrite the Word

yahweh/yashua
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 19017219
United States
09/12/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
King James was a Mason and he joined forces with the Catholic Church, the "main office" of the Illuminati, to rewrite the Word
[link to www.yhwh.com]

[link to www.sda-online.com]

King James was a Mason and he joined forces with the Catholic Church, the "main office" of the Illuminati, to rewrite the Word of God so that you and I would never have a clue about these children of Satan OR their plans. This bible came out in 1611, or there-abouts.

In the original release of the Bible there were two letters in the front of the book, the preface. One letter is still there, it is basically a letter praising King James....long live the King, etc,. The second letter was a letter "from the Interpreters to the Reader," and this letter basically states that you should not take this book word for word for two reasons:
Reason #1) Some of the words in the original manuscripts could not be translated into English, so the "best" interpretation was used (even though this "best" interpretation was lousy).

Reason #2) You should not take these words "at their value" because the Catholic Church was in charge of these "works" and the Catholics don't want you to know the truth about God's Word because it would expose them as the liars that they are (I'm paraphrasing). Folks, you have to know the truth befotre you can turn it into a lie.
In this letter from the Interpreters, they use language like this: the Catholics were afraid to bring their word to the touchstone because it would show their word to be false. Folks, a touchstone is a black siliceous stone used by gold miners. When a miner/prospector thought he had found gold, he would pull out a touchstone and 'scratch" his gold acroos this touchstone, and if it were truly gold then there would be a gold streak across this stone. if there was not a gold streak, then the miner knew that he had found "fools gold." And this is what the Interpreters called the Catholic religion....fools gold, a fake. Look this up yourself on-line...search "1611 Bible." It's in an old form of English and it can be hard to understand, but it's there.

In rewriting the Word of God, the Masons/Illuminati knew that they couldn't just rewrite the parts that tell us of Satan bringing his off-spring into this world to corrupt it. That would be too obvious. So they rewrote the entire book.

The Catholic Church also knew that they could not "trap" everybody with Catholicism, so they had bishops "branch out" and form other religions. Martin Luther was a bishop who went out to create The Lutheran Church. Ignatio De Loyola was a Catholic who went out to form the Jesuits and so on. Folks, 99% of the Churches out there are "false" churches...so be careful. Do you believe in The Rapture? Then I strongly urge you to do a web search of "Margaret MacDonald." This rapture theory is the most evil thing used to mislead Christians. Mararet, herself, said that her dream (which was used to create the Rapture Theory by a couple of priests) was an evil dream. But these two priests used it as a way to keep you from knowing the True Word. Of course you are going to read and hear others say things to the contrary, but don't be fooled.

The Masons/Illuminati have a long, long record of writing books that supposedly "prove" that the truth I speak of is a lie. When they argue a point you will see how they use statements like "so and so disproved your theories a long time ago." In other words, the Masons use these written "books of lies" as a "legal precedence" to try and debunk the truth, as well as debunk anyone telling the truth.

In researching the Masons and the Illuminati (and all other secret societies), you will find that in almost EVERY case, there were priests involved in the conception of that secret society, priests who are/were a member of a Catholic religion (Lutheran, Pentecostal, Jesuit, Baptist, etc).

Now people, listen up...so far the news has been bad..but there IS good news. You see, our God will not judge people for their sins IF THAT PERSON HASN'T REACHED THE " SPIRITUAL LEVEL" OF RESPONSIBILITY.
And folks, with what the churches are teaching today, NO-ONE can reach that level. I'm not saying you are free to go out and murder or kill or rape, I'm just saying that our Father is awesome, and you would know that what I say is true, if only you were taught the truth and not the lies of the church. I have no problem bringing my "understanding" to the touchstone. It's also stated in Romans, by Paul, that God, Himself, has blinded many people so that they cannot see the truth of His Word. God does this out of love, He does this so that He WON'T have to cause your soul to perish. I believe that he also does this in order to allow Satan and his children to "fullfill" the plan that they have been given. A plan that will cause the Masons/Illuminati to stumble and fall......right into the Pit.
yahweh/yashua
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23485847
Canada
09/12/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: King James was a Mason and he joined forces with the Catholic Church, the "main office" of the Illuminati, to rewrite the Word
The KJV is actually based on the Douay-Rheims Bible, the Catholic Bible used in England at the time. This is what most modern scholars have recently discovered.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23643704
United States
09/12/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: King James was a Mason and he joined forces with the Catholic Church, the "main office" of the Illuminati, to rewrite the Word
where you there ?

or are you just regurgitating what you read ?
bigD111

User ID: 14034394
United States
09/12/2012 09:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
I would add that the interpretation of the word is suspect at all levels of Christianity. Protestant or Catholic. We await the coming of the 144,000, and finally we will hear the unadulterated truth. The true church is still coming folks, and it ain't here yet!
deplorably republican
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20716359
United States
10/08/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would add that the interpretation of the word is suspect at all levels of Christianity. Protestant or Catholic. We await the coming of the 144,000, and finally we will hear the unadulterated truth. The true church is still coming folks, and it ain't here yet!
 Quoting: bigD111

We need better guidance that is ineffable where no debate could exist.

Churches tried to fill that roll, and who knows what their sin was and is.

Acts not Words.

Acts not Words.

Acts do not lie, and are not open to debate, when selflessness is paramount and obvious.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20716359
United States
10/08/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
where you there ?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23643704

Exactly....what can we do without better contemporary guidance that is ineffable?

Debate the meaning of documents that have not been authenticated leaving us to despair with hearsay evidence?

Acts not Words.

Acts not Words.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25184767
Ireland
10/08/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I heard recently that he claimed to still be a Catholic on his death bed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25216767
United States
10/08/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
where you there ?

were you? um, you repeat and memorize a book don't you? are you writing new gospel or repeating someone else's work? dumb ass.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
where you there ?

were you? um, you repeat and memorize a book don't you? are you writing new gospel or repeating someone else's work? dumb ass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25216767

oh, and before you write your gospel, figure out the difference between where and were, would you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20586262
United States
10/08/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a lie, the King Jame Bible is the greatet book ever printed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20586262
United States
10/08/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a lie, the King Jame Bible is the greatet book ever printed
PravdaDemocrat

User ID: 19228212
United States
10/08/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like James Mason, he was a great actor. Actually met him, once.
weasel keeper

User ID: 15395274
United States
10/08/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The illuminati wasn't created until 1776 by Adam Weishaupt, LONG AFTER King James's death, look up the REAL history before posting this obvious BULLSHIT!
Wild Weasels? You've got to be shitting me!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The illuminati wasn't created until 1776 by Adam Weishaupt, LONG AFTER King James's death, look up the REAL history before posting this obvious BULLSHIT!
 Quoting: weasel keeper

mom?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5344390
United States
10/08/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, the KJV doesn't change the Bible. Compare it to the Geneva Bible and other earlier translations. See for yourself.

Also, consider that the Catholic church tried to murder James in 1605.

And if the Catholic church rewrote the Bible to support Catholicism, they did a terrible job. The Bible - in every translation that I know of (at least in English) - is anti-Catholicism.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25184767
Ireland
10/08/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

mom?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25216767

lol
Spitting Into The Wind

User ID: 24257207
United States
10/08/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go translate it yourself and ask the Father for His truth.
weasel keeper

United States
10/08/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, the KJV doesn't change the Bible. Compare it to the Geneva Bible and other earlier translations. See for yourself.

And if the Catholic church rewrote the Bible to support Catholicism, they did a terrible job. The Bible - in every translation that I know of (at least in English) - is anti-Catholicism.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5344390

God is Perfectly capable of keeping His Word Straight for those of us who look to Him for Real Truth, but He allowed the wicked to create their distorted (catholic) pagan version to draw out the hypocrites and liars to set them aside for judgment.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

God is Perfectly capable of keeping His Word Straight for those of us who look to Him for Real Truth, but He allowed the wicked to create their distorted (catholic) pagan version to draw out the hypocrites and liars to set them aside for judgment.

Of course God is perfectly capable! But the KJV is not Catholic at all, and I see no evidence to the contrary. Do you have any?
weasel keeper

United States
10/08/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Of course God is perfectly capable! But the KJV is not Catholic at all, and I see no evidence to the contrary. Do you have any?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that the King James Bible was distorted, I was talking about the catholic version with the added books and the omissions and distortions.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that the King James Bible was distorted, I was talking about the catholic version with the added books and the omissions and distortions.

Oh ok. Gotcha. :) I misunderstood.
Jam
User ID: 25183977
United States
10/08/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
The KJB is the same as the Geneva 1560, so KJ and the Anglican translators did not rewrite the Bible. What they did was remove the Geneva Bible notes of the Reformers, added inside the cover a calender w/Rome's holidays. The Puritans were rejecting those holidays at the time; and KJ expelled the Puritans from the country. The King James Bible is the best english translation there is.
Spitting Into The Wind

User ID: 24257207
United States
10/08/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
The KJB is the same as the Geneva 1560, so KJ and the Anglican translators did not rewrite the Bible. What they did was remove the Geneva Bible notes of the Reformers, added inside the cover a calender w/Rome's holidays. The Puritans were rejecting those holidays at the time; and KJ expelled the Puritans from the country. The King James Bible is the best english translation there is.
 Quoting: Jam 25183977

It is fine as a reference point, but it is neither perfect nor the best. Does anyone understand why God caused so many translations to be made? He wanted His children to turn to HIM, not man, for His truth. That is why there are many variations of the phrase "seek YHWH" in both the OT and NT.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20241035
United States
10/08/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

^^THIS^^

And, it's the serpent says that God's Word isn't true. Do people really think God can't walk His people through His Word?

GLP