Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,685 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 407,279
Pageviews Today: 639,456Threads Today: 240Posts Today: 3,925
07:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

90 percent of Americans are retarded useless eaters who deserve to be killed off by the Illuminati

PlasticDuck

User ID: 1576481
United States
09/13/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 90 percent of Americans are retarded useless eaters who deserve to be killed off by the Illuminati
Actually, you Americans/westerners are not even HUMANS.

So it doesn't surprise me that you are all so inhuman and heartless.

You people are not even human.

At least people outside of the West are humans. And a HUMAN knows that dropping bombs on other countries and killing innocent civilians is EVIL.

The day that all the inhuman subhuman scum useless eaters are wiped out, will be the happiest day of my life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23692499

So that makes you inhuman, so you are either a liar, a troll or just dumb. I'm thinking a combo of all 3.
"Some animals are created more equal than others" - Animal Farm

"although encumbered everywhere, I am free."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16364203
Australia
09/13/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 90 percent of Americans are retarded useless eaters who deserve to be killed off by the Illuminati
Can I have two frosted doughnuts and a large coffee please?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1497370

laugh drinks
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 23692499
Germany
09/13/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
None of you have answered my basic question-

What makes you think that you will escape the karmic reactions for your support, even indirectly, of the evil that your government does to the rest of the world?

FACT: You shall not escape. There is absolutely NOTHING you can do to escape. Why? Because you Americans are the most mentally retarded, braindead fools on the planet.
back to you
User ID: 23687009
United States
09/13/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

What makes you think that you will escape the karmic reactions for your support, even indirectly, of the evil that your government does to the rest of the world?

FACT: You shall not escape. There is absolutely NOTHING you can do to escape. Why? Because you Americans are the most mentally retarded, braindead fools on the planet.

There's no such thing as karma

Jesus is a historic fact and his angels are good and some bad. That is all.
PlasticDuck

User ID: 1576481
United States
09/13/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

No one answered be cause it's a rhetorical question and a stupid preachy one at that. Seriously do you have the reading comprehension of a 6 year old?

Lets flip that question why should you survive? Why should you be allowed to live? What have you done that is so profound that you should be granted life while others are sent to their deaths?
"Some animals are created more equal than others" - Animal Farm

"although encumbered everywhere, I am free."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23580294
Australia
09/13/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
80 percent of the Americans here are FUCKING RETARDS.

if you're so smart, how come you couldn't even keep your fake made-up statistics straight? you wrote 90% in your subject line, but it was down to 80% in your post.

tard <-- OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23662465
Canada
09/13/2012 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't WAIT to see America destroyed by their sinful karmic actions. And I can't wait to see the rest of the WESTERN COUNTRIES destroyed as well for their support of the GREAT SATAN AMERICA.

You fools will never escape karma.

It's really not for you to judge anyone, "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged is how it goes I think. You may have some bad karma coming your way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310161
Iceland
09/13/2012 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

YOu guys keep saying "Obama, obama obama".

Are you too goddamn stupid to understand that OBAMA IS A PUPPET and that the GLOBAL ELITE OR ILLUMINATI are the real controllers and are orchestrating all of this?

Who gives a SHIT about Obama. He's a fucking PUPPET with no power at all, just like Bush, Clinton, Romney, etc.

Politicians are simply puppets, they are not the real controllers.

I can't believe you people are still THIS FUCKING STUPID. I realized all of this like 10 years ago. And yet you fucking retards still haven't woke up?

I hope you Americans all burn in fucking hell. You are such evil, stupid, brainwashed, ignorant people.

They, and most of the rest of the Western world, have been systematically dumbed down by those same Illuminati, who actually are the most useless eaters as they are parasites upon humanity contributing nothing of value, only misery.
MARsSPEED

User ID: 14702788
United States
09/13/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

YOu guys keep saying "Obama, obama obama".

Are you too goddamn stupid to understand that OBAMA IS A PUPPET and that the GLOBAL ELITE OR ILLUMINATI are the real controllers and are orchestrating all of this?

Who gives a SHIT about Obama. He's a fucking PUPPET with no power at all, just like Bush, Clinton, Romney, etc.

Politicians are simply puppets, they are not the real controllers.

I can't believe you people are still THIS FUCKING STUPID. I realized all of this like 10 years ago. And yet you fucking retards still haven't woke up?

I hope you Americans all burn in fucking hell. You are such evil, stupid, brainwashed, ignorant people.

You are an uneducated dick fuck who wishes death on innocent people. The only retard her is you. GO FUCK YOURSELF!
"The Trayvon Martin Case changed the Media forever.

Whether Democrat or Republican, Fox, CNN, NBC are not in the game to tell you truth, they are in the game to make money. Always follow the money" #DYOR
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 23699412
United States
09/13/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
here is the meaning of useless eaters> people who eat useless products...although that may be 90 percent of Americans,lol.
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19271799
Canada
09/13/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
You surely are a white American living in India.

If you were not, you would have come to the conclusion that the WEST (America, Britain ect) has been this doing this for the last ~500 YEARS.

For the last 500 years they have colonized.

For the last 500 years they have caused genocides.

For the last 500 years they have been the source of imperialism.

For the last 500 years they have taken advantage of local conflicts and caused ethnic clashes to divide people.

This is just the way that they are.

And someone told you that Karma does not exist....but

The Bible does say that people will reap what they sow.
Galatians 6: 7-8

What has the West sown?

Just get ready.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13480263
United States
09/13/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most of us are too busy with basic survival and caring for our families, and that is by design.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23534014
United States
09/13/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
most people i know have not heard of"this place. so do you know the population here? do you see how many people on line and how many posters? wowo you are not so smart either
weater
User ID: 49645576
United States
11/08/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ummmmmm...??? Hmmmmmmm...??? Chocolate please....banana2

GLP