Offer Upgrade

User ID: 17965797
Sweden
09/13/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Carolyn Hamlett (Illuminati survivor) - Beyond the Physical Realm
1) How you were involved in Satanism?

I was born into a bloodline of many generations of servers to Lucifer and his spiritual hierarchy. There are two major divisions of this organization, both of which involve the physical and the spiritual realms and beings (entities, principalities) from both the physical and "non-physical". One major division of this organization is blatant Satanism. The other is the more deceptive side, which is primarily in charge of putting the anti-Christ into power. Both sides are directed by Satan/Lucifer and his spiritual hierarchy.

Some of my family served directly in the physical realm which involved the founding of the United States and working behind the scenes in politics and with the military...all working toward the "One World Order", now referred to as the "New World Order".

The members of my bloodline who showed a strength for the supernatural were chosen to work in the supernatural as well as the physical realm. My great-grandfather was one, my mother another, and then I.

2) Were you raised by cultists?

Though my mother raised me, she took orders from others on how to raise me, the same as I took orders on how to raise my offspring. Most of my mother's orders came from "the ascended masters" and her three physical mentors who wrote books and literature for Lucifer Trust, aka. Lucius Trust Publishing Company.

We were the rulers of all earthly cults, at the top of the hierarchy which ruled over direct Satan worship and the "white lodge".

3) Is your family still involved?

Of my closest relatives, most of those who were deeply involved are dead now. I'm not sure of some of my estranged relatives. There are only a couple of my closest family members alive today who even knew a little about our family "business". They were aware of "the spiritual hierarchy", but could not deal with the demonic as I could, so they were not used. These relatives became real Christians back in the early 1970's. I am sure their prayers for me helped me break free many years later.

4) Did you ever attend rituals or suffer ritual abuse?

I have attended many rituals and I have also suffered abuse. Most people think that rituals take place only on the physical; however, rituals are also held in the supernatural. I have attended on both levels.

I have also been subjected to mind control experiments and "military" programming. I have seen things that few would believe, though as time moves on, more people are more likely to believe. I am an expert in many areas, yet know very little in other areas.

Out of everything that I could tell people, the very most important thing has to do with the "anti-Christ". This is a real deal. You see, the military (not just the USA) is run by "the family". Some family members are trained and programmed to operate here on the physical, some in the supernatural, some in both. I received training in both. Both serve the same agenda. Soon I will be speaking out more about the "anti-Christ". Some will say that I am nuts because of "MK-ULTRA", but in truth, it is the physical that serves the agenda of the spiritual. I have both experiences. I intend to share what I know even if not one soul believes me. To not do so, would be morally wrong.

Q&A: [link to beyondthephysical.blogspot.com]

Read more about her at the blog "Beyond the Physical Realm".
[link to beyondthephysical.blogspot.com]
Crimewave  (OP)

Sweden
09/13/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Carolyn Hamlett (Illuminati survivor) - Beyond the Physical Realm
hiding
Crimewave  (OP)

Sweden
09/13/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22784546
United States
09/13/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
look at you. Bumpin' yourself, you know you'll go blind.
Crimewave  (OP)

User ID: 23703308
Sweden
09/14/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
look at you. Bumpin' yourself, you know you'll go blind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22784546

stfu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5802934
Sweden
04/21/2013 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44958272
United States
08/11/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44808185
United States
08/11/2013 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumphf
Johnbert.Lennonstein

User ID: 9503512
Canada
08/11/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer is not Satan. That was a confusion that all got started when that asshole wrote paradise lost; which was a total load of bollocks :)

Lucifer is just a name.

Satan is still a child of our God. Still a neccessary balancing force for Father Universe.

But the original Lucifer was the angel of dawn. Not the angel of death. Please don't confuse the two.

Until you've spent time in tartarus and have to look up just to see hell. Don't pretend you know anything of it. Sounds like you were in a Hell, which I sympathize with dearly. But Tartarus is a place where you are completely and utterly isolated, and strapped in chains of darkness. It doesn't even make sense why you are suffering; you just suffer in darkness in total fear. Tartarus is the worst kind of fear: Fear itself.

Last Edited by Johnbert.Lennonstein on 08/11/2013 10:15 PM
Go in peace, and find thy faith, evolve thyself, and lose all hate... so a heaven, you may create...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The masses have been conditioned (also a type of mind control) to react like animals, rather than think and reason. The masses are at the stage right now, where a few programmed alters can incite the mindless herds to do insane things, and keep them doing insane things. I believe this can be prevented if more people are aware of the planned tactics of the globalists and if people allow their hearts and minds to be lead by brotherly love (that love that Jesus Christ taught) rather than succumb to the hate and racial divisions that the globalists have already set into motion. Jesus Christ was the greatest humanitarian who ever lived. We have much to learn from him. If more of humanity took to heart the teachings of Jesus Christ and sought to treat one another as he taught, all of the plans of the "Illuminati" would crumble to dust.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
"
I was born into a bloodline of many generations of servers to Lucifer and his spiritual hierarchy. There are two major divisions of this organization, both of which involve the physical and the spiritual realms and beings (entities, principalities) from both the physical and "non-physical". One major division of this organization is blatant Satanism. The other is the more deceptive side, which is primarily in charge of putting the anti-Christ into power. Both sides are directed by Satan/Lucifer and his spiritual hierarchy."
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
On this occasion, Pope John Paul II showed up. I recall how the masters were quite humored by the fact that the Pope thought so highly of himself. The masters look at the Pope as a useful tool. He is nobody special to them. Most people, if not all, who serve the masters are seen in the same way. They are merely vessels to be used and later discarded.
Aspirant~

User ID: 10718430
United States
08/11/2013 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer? More like Jehovah-Satan!!!!
You are blaspheming the Holiest if Spirits man~

But yes... There is a planned end game... And your eternal flame is what is at stake!
Make damn sure you are not worshipping the flip side of the same coin :)
Orig. Member ID: 16669 8/14/05~

All inflammatory & provocative posts by above user are for entertainment purposes only & do not necessarily represent the views of said poster~
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a child, to me, there was no real separation of the physical and spiritual realms. The supernatural was a natural and normal part of my everyday life. I was still quite young when I realized that not everyone was like me, not everyone could see and experience what I did. I found most humans to be dull in comparison to my spiritual teachers, so I became more attached to the supernatural and more at home in the supernatural and with supernatural manifestations than I was in the physical realm.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I haven't seen Avatar. I can't stand anything that comes out of Hollywood. It all comes directly from the Synagogue of Satan and it all reeks of pure evil. In fact, as I imagine you're aware, Hollywood is named after the type of wood used by sorcerers or magicians to make their magic wands and staves. But I understand the parallel you've drawn by your description. I can see how boring the physical realm must've seemed when you are growing up in the supernatural as well. I am seeing that more and more. I am ever increasingly bored and even disgusted by the worldly things I used to enjoy. The real world, complete with the supernatural undertones, is far more amazing than any story book I read or videogame I played. From my research, many (if not all) Hollywood film have subliminals in them. Nobody I know will watch a movie with me anymore because I have to pause the films every two minutes to point out the occult symbolism and subliminal messages. I would most definitely be interested in reading what you have to say about Avatar, even though I haven't seen the film."
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer? More like Jehovah-Satan!!!!
You are blaspheming the Holiest if Spirits man~

But yes... There is a planned end game... And your eternal flame is what is at stake!
Make damn sure you are not worshipping the flip side of the same coin :)
 Quoting: Aspirant~

who told you this?

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Nobody I know will watch a movie with me anymore because I have to pause the films every two minutes to point out the occult symbolism and subliminal messages."
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anything put out by Hollywood, popular music, TV shows, etc. is hand picked and contains propaganda. The masses don't make things popular; the masses are told what is popular. Don't mind people if they don't see what you see. Keep pointing things out. Often all you have to do is show them once, and they will begin to start seeing it on their own. They may never admit to you, but often they will begin to see.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
We never thought the term "magic" applied to anything we did. When one understands the supernatural, there is nothing magical or mysterious about it. Everything is self explanatory. We did call upon dark forces to work on our behalf, and at times we did use unified group thought energy to influence the thoughts and actions of unsuspecting people.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
"This didn't necessarily have to take place in a gathering where all participants were in the same place, though often it did. When we did have a physical gathering, it was usually in the way of a small informal gathering much like a home prayer meeting, only we would use that time to center our energies on a specific target person to influence his or her will or we would work to strengthen our clairvoyant abilities.'
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't talk much about this. As I mentioned earlier, the organization that is implementing the NWO has two major divisions of operation, one involves the physical workings of "The Plan" and the other involves the supernatural. I was trained and worked in both areas. It is from my experience that I can tell you that there are demons and there are other evil "principalities" who are not demons. I know the Greys to be an evil principality. Unlike demons, Grey's are biological life forms that can freely interact on this 3rd dimensional level. Because they are biological entities, they do indeed need and have physical crafts. The Greys have been around for a very long time, have shared technology with the US military and can not be trusted. The last I knew, the US military was working with the Greys on a now near future mass abduction of a selected group of individuals and some entire families. The major center is an Air Force Base in the western USA, which I do not want to specify right now.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Are Greys real? Yes. Does the military want to cover this up? Of course. Will the organization behind the plan for the NWO fake an invasion? They are prepared to, but this doesn't necessarily mean that they will go through with it."
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I used to be very clairvoyant. It was demonically enhanced. I have renounced all those abilities."
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
"In the division I served in, they liked formalities and ceremonies. It is a type of worship to their god, and it works to create a stronger spiritual bond of loyalty or hold upon an individual. Also, there is power in the unified gathering, and ceremony helps to bring this unification. When the Bible speaks of Jesus' disciples being in one accord in prayer (KJV), this is referring to them as being in agreement and moving as a unified power in agreement. The dark side uses ceremony to help achieve unification for power and then to release that power toward the intended objective or goal."
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
When Sputnik was launched in 1957, there were many rituals and ceremonies. It was a time of celebration and planning. It was a prayerful time when "ascended masters" and the Luciferian hierarchy on earth and in the supernatural recited "The Great Invocation". Few people realize just how big a deal that event was. It was the biggest event next to the coming future event, "the reappearance of The Christ".
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our whole celebration of Sputnik was all about our (the organization's) future rewards that would come from deceiving and controlling the masses through sophisticated satellite technology. What we celebrated most was the planned future global heralding of our "chosen one" who was to fill the office of "The Christ". This is Lucifer's "Christ", not Jesus Christ. The term "Christ" merely means "chosen one".
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The Plan" is twofold. The physical component of "The Plan" is the plan for the NWO, which is being carried out by the globalists. Its purpose is to lead the masses to the point where they will gladly embrace the spiritual "Christ", aka New Age Christ, which is Lucifer's representative. So if one thinks that the plan for the NWO is an evil and deceptive plan, they literally don't even know the half of it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Proclamation 5696 -- 9 - 1 - 1 Emergency Number Day, 1987

"Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim September 11, 1987, as 9 - 1 - 1 Emergency Number Day. I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities."
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
The organization can move only as fast as they can push and prod the masses without the masses knowing they are being purposely manipulated by an exterior source toward a planned objective.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Of course, there is power and influence in numbers and the more that are here practicing evil, the greater the presence of evil will be, which brings me back to a topic I touched on earlier: Without going into detail here, I will just say that Lucifer has increased his presence here on the earth for this very last stage of his plan. If you see and feel greater evil now than ever before, you are not imaging it. This step up of his forces is as you worded, "for the purpose of facilitating the anti-Messiah's rise to power and the establishment of world-government."
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
"There is indeed a heavier presence here on earth. It is for the purpose of the very last stage of "The Plan". In this last stage, the supernatural is being combined with the physical which will culminate in a spiritual global world order."

GLP