Carolyn Hamlett (Illuminati survivor) - Beyond the Physical Realm

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44808185
United States
08/12/2013 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Carolyn Hamlett (Illuminati survivor) - Beyond the Physical Realm
For 27 years I have been working with Christian women with a history of SRA/DID. These women were selected in the generation following the founding of the state of Israel in 1948 to become nephilim-hybrid breeders. I am often asked the question, “where are these current hybrids located or where are they hidden?”

These women who have been a part of this modern-day breeding program or “Genesis Project" have consistently reported that these hybrid entities are hidden in Deep Underground Military Bases or DUMB’s until the time of “alien disclosure” (2 Thess. 2:7).
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
"This also involves the global phenomena of animal mutilations, crop circles and reports of SRA//DID survivors being taken all over the world to be involved in high-level rituals with world leaders. North Korea is reportedly an ‘international safe zone’ where Christians are being brutally sacrificed in ritual settings to ‘power-up’ world leaders (“kings of the earth”) under the aegis of Satan. "
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2013 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
"This is all a part of his end-time agenda and strategy to build a global army to prepare for his final war against Jesus Christ in his last desperate efforts to thwart our Lord’s 2nd coming ( Psa. 2; Rev. 16:12-16; 17:12-14; 19:19).

It is significant that Rev. 19:20 makes it obvious that both the anti-christ and the false prophet are not fully human because they share the same fate and judgment as their father, Satan (Rev.20:10). The fact that these entities, along with all entities who do not have a human soul, in contradistinction to the rest of unbelieving mankind, do not appear before God at the Great White Throne Judgment, clearly indicates that these two are modern day nephilim-hybrids! (Rev. 20:11-15 w/ Dan. 12:2; Matt. 25:41;46; John 5:28-29)."
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2013 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44065863
United States
08/12/2013 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The organization can move only as fast as they can push and prod the masses without the masses knowing they are being purposely manipulated by an exterior source toward a planned objective.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44808185

Yea, people are waking up and this is becoming a problem. This is why I believe time has been altered. However, it makes no difference in the end.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/13/2013 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
The organization can move only as fast as they can push and prod the masses without the masses knowing they are being purposely manipulated by an exterior source toward a planned objective.

Yea, people are waking up and this is becoming a problem. This is why I believe time has been altered. However, it makes no difference in the end.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44065863

interesting observation.

would not surprise me in the least...

this reality is sort of like a poem and can be what we want it to be, within certain parameters...

ever researched the Montauk Project and Al Bielek or Preston Nichols?

they claim the Philadelphia experiment changed to another project where they were time traveling...

interestingly, they say the program got shut down when they were ordered to go back and get a sample of Christ's blood so they could mess with the DNA... but apparently anyone coming into contact w the blood had a change of heart, and Duncan and Preston destroyed the program because they suddenly thought it was evil...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41266891
United States
08/15/2013 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow. I hope more whistleblowers like this surface and fund larger audience...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40787724
Thailand
08/15/2013 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the thread, OP. Yes we as beingness in duality are totally conditioned to the idea of a seperate individual.

The real scriptures and all sages have said otherwise --- that 'there is ONE'. In the relative planes of duality there is the ignorance of separateness - that we are seperate waves on the ocean of reality....= ILLUSION/IGNORANCE !

Vedanta - the end of the vedas reveals the ultimate question of 'who am i?', REALLY. A mature being will investigate this premise if he/she loves truth.

The worlds of duality are warring worlds - control/power, they have been and they will be the way it is because of ignorance. It IS what it is! 'I AM THAT I AM!'

The separate ones are really NOT - yea, they think they wield control - but it is only illusory - nothing and noone can ever be separate from the NOTHING - or Source - 'the nameless'.

Be strong peoples, you are all already that - there is never any power outside of your own self! FACT.

May the blessings BE!
Balloons

User ID: 42653865
Denmark
08/15/2013 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool sto bra
Please hold still so I can cut your hair long
INK3

User ID: 44430342
United States
08/15/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
Truth Seeker
User ID: 46314356
Sweden
09/04/2013 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46460622
United States
09/09/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38982784
United States
10/26/2014 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Nobody I know will watch a movie with me anymore because I have to pause the films every two minutes to point out the occult symbolism and subliminal messages."

I think you are cool. :)

GLP