Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,188 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,046,244
Pageviews Today: 1,881,411Threads Today: 819Posts Today: 14,446
09:17 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LADY GAGA - [UPDATE: Happy 28th...she made it! G.U.Y. Breakdown/ROSELAND Closing in NYC: 7 shows-7 nights-ends April 7th (239 W.52nd St)!!!]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
09/16/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
LADY GAGA - [UPDATE: Happy 28th...she made it! G.U.Y. Breakdown/ROSELAND Closing in NYC: 7 shows-7 nights-ends April 7th (239 W.52nd St)!!!]
Branching off from this thread:

Thread: WOMEN/MOTHER/GODDESS ?! - What GIRLS Are Made of - Who Will She Be? Who Will She Give Birth To? - Montages/PICS in 2012

Before I get into it further...these are just puzzle pieces...I'm not making any predictions!

2012 was the year of Gaga for me. I don't know if it became an obsession at one point but I wasn't following her every move.
She just happen to be in the media so much that you couldn't miss her unless you're off the internet!

PICTURES SAY IT ALL!!

Based on what you're about to see below, here are the pieces as I see them:

A> Lady Gaga could be the sacrifice for New York City! Her first appearance and her wardrobe (see pics below) at the NYC New Year's Eve 2012 balldrop possibily foretold New York City's demise as well as her own!!

B> She could be NEXT to join the 27 Club (see vid below) when she turns 27 on March 28, 2013. Her upcoming third album is called "ARTPOP"...she herself is a walking piece of art that could get POPPED stoned!

C> When you calculate the time of her conception with her birthdate, you get JULY 4th! She was born in 3/28/86...the statue celebrated its CENTENNIAL five months later on 10/28/86! This year, the Statue of Liberty will reopen its interior after A FULL YEAR of being closed for renovations, on its 126th birthday (1+26=27!)!!

**Just saw this thread posted today:
Thread: Today is the 225th birthday of the United States Constitution
2(2+5) = 27...wow!

D> She's been seen wearing the Statue of Liberty crown during her Born This Way Ball tour recently.

E> Her YOU & I video that debuted August 2011 shows her being sprayed with a poisonous perfume...alluding to her first perfume FAME campaign that just came out this month, which she herself is promoting it as a poison that seduces any lover you want! Then she transforms into a mermaid...a human/hybrid species. This is telling of the bioweapon that could be unleashed soon (see links below)!

F> Lady Gaga Debuts 'Princess D.I.E.' Live in Australia (see video & link below) with a bright ORANGE wig. Lady Gaga fears she will meet her fate the same way as Princess Diana.

G> Lady GaGa dedicated a song for William and Kate before their wedding last year: a cover of a Nat King Cole classic called 'Orange Colored Sky' blink...ORANGE being the theme this year (video & link below)?!! Kate Middleton's COAT OF ARMS has the chevron design...matching the shaved look on the back of Lady Gaga's head? The acorn/leaves looks like the cherub. The acorn also looks like the FAME perfume bottle. Could it also hint of her demise as well...angel of death?

H> Gaga's Twitter page has original artwork from an artist who she hired on the spot via the internet after she saw this portrait of her. She included five DISNEY PRINCESSES!!

I> The Guggenheim launch: She arrived completely covered in a floral robe decorated in FLOWERS (alludes to the DIA murals, the ingredients to her perfume, the Diana/Will&Kate orchids, LSD/DMT/Datura stramonium, etc.) She is shown depicted as a "SNOW WHITE", after she falls asleep inside the perfume bottle display, as if she has bitten the 'POISONED APPLE' aka the Big Apple! She kissed Mayor Bloomberg at the New Year's Eve ball drop. She also has kiss-stained lips painted all over her body with area code 212 BACKWARDS so you would need a MIRROR (Mirror Mirror on the Wall) to read it!!

HUGE HINT OF THE MARK...THE MARK OF CAIN: Her reddish-brown wig with the golden fruit crown has been marked with a BRIGHT RED stain right on top of her head!!

J> The Macy's launch: She arrived in a Cinderella-styled horse-drawn carriage, dressed as an alien/human hybrid, the THING she transformed into in her ritual-themed FAME perfume commercial (video below). Her shoes (Cinderella symbolism?) has miniature men climbing up all over it, depicting her as a GIANT/NEPHILIM.

K> Her videos PAPARAZZI & TELEPHONE both have poison/death/miracle healing via humanoid resurrection/US flag ensemble written all over it as WARNINGS OF WHAT'S TO COME!

L> Gaga has the COAT DRESS, HAT & GLOVES that looks eerily like the SOLDIER in the DIA murals. The color ORANGE shows up again (Agent ORANGE/Nuclear fallout?!). It is UNCANNY BY FAR to see her DAISY tattoo on her left shoulder, depicted in the mural on the DEAD SOLDIER'S left shoulder as well!! It looks like a hairbrush too...correlating to her ever-changing wigs/hairstyles. The ads for her perfume couldn't be more blatant in its message!!

>A
:morejellyfish:
:ladygaganati:

Thread: KISS X 3 = NYC DOOM?!! NYE movie, NIVEA and Lady Gaga/Bloomberg Liplock?! UPDATE: Kiss of Death?! Snow White Fairytale 1/16??

Thread: NFL LOGO: Wheat & Tares/Key to The Bottomless Pit/Nephilim/The Locusts/Beast of the Sea [UPDATE: Nicki Minaj & The 'POPE'?!]

>B

>C
Statue of Liberty interior to re-open to public next month on her 126th birthday
[link to news.yahoo.com]

Lady Gaga teases fans with 'ARTPOP' album details

>D
:lady-liberty:

>E

Thread: Lady Gaga on the cover of VOGUE September 2012...London Olympics Gold Medal? Also...9/16/12 ?!! [UPDATE: You & I Video's Hidden Message!]

The anti-Little Mermaid: Semi-nude Lady Gaga transforms into a nightmarish version of the mythical creature
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Now that's slick! Lady Gaga's bare body is drenched in oil for bizarre mermaid photo shoot

Should have checked the weather forecast: Lady Gaga brandishes a parasol despite the lack of any sunshine in London
(mermaid at the beach scene painted on umbrella)

>F

Lady Gaga Debuts 'Princess Die' Live in Australia

Princess D.I.E - CRAZY good BLOG stoned
[link to mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com]

The Fame Monster: Lady Gaga fears she will meet her fate the same way as Princess Diana after being hounded by 'crazies'

Thread: PI Symbol on Prince William - Princess Diana's Anniversary August 31st: Blue Moon/ISIS/Paralympics - LIFE OF PI & Her THIRD Child?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/16/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LADY GAGA - [UPDATE: Happy 28th...she made it! G.U.Y. Breakdown/ROSELAND Closing in NYC: 7 shows-7 nights-ends April 7th (239 W.52nd St)!!!]
>G
:gaga-motb-katem:

Art or just a cheap stunt to flog 'slutty' perfume: Lady Gaga tattooed on the back of her head LIVE at Guggenheim Museum fragrance launch

Kate Middleton Coat of Arms
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

>H
[link to www.twitter.com]

>I
:gaga-princess:
(see >G closeup for red MARK)

Where's Lady Gaga? Singer hides under bizarre floral hooded robe at her own perfume launch party

Thread: AGENT ORANGE - Rainbow Herbicides - A Bioforming Pandemic: Killing Some and Enhancing Others - Olympic BIOWEAPON Foretold?

Thread: Botticelli's VENUS/"High" MARS - Redheads/Rh Negative Blood - BRAVE's Merida [UPDATE: A change for Merida causes UPROAR!]

>J
:gaga-hybrid:

Attention-hungry Lady Gaga wears bizarre hunchback dress as she emerges from carriage... and narrowly avoids a tumble

“FAME” Launch Party at Macy’s: Lady Gaga in Iris van Herpen
[link to gagafashionland.com]

>K

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

>L
:gaga-diasoldier:

:gaga-dia-poison:

Thread: BEFORE: London Olympics Ceremony - AFTER: Denver Airport Murals Scenario ?! [UPDATE: Kate Middleton's Due Date - ONE YEAR LATER 7/27/13 ?!]

Did no one warn her about the weather? Lady Gaga goes for sunny London stroll dressed for freezing conditions

RANDOM Pics/Video & Stills of her FAME perfume promos:

:gaga-famepromo:
(black blob emerging - see >A)

gotbopreadup:after_boom:beatedwhewwuhfaint
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/16/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LADY GAGA - [UPDATE: Happy 28th...she made it! G.U.Y. Breakdown/ROSELAND Closing in NYC: 7 shows-7 nights-ends April 7th (239 W.52nd St)!!!]
C, D & F links had to be removed...after like 1000 tries I figured it out stoned
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/16/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
C, D & F links had to be removed...after like 1000 tries I figured it out stoned
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

If anyone wants to see those links, msg me or just google the titles I have up.

Otherwise, :colorbump: to read later...you'll need it damned

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 288414
United States
09/16/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh hell stop being dumbasses; its really getting pathetic.

This was the star under which you did live;

Al Malaikah;
[link to suite101.com]

Their temple

Them;

See this shiat passes as does all things, struggle all you wish and like sands thru your fingers, slip away it shall.

It is YOU. You are the prize, you are controlled and manipulated from birth, you believe yourself to be free when even the catholic church pays the infidel tax and was created by the same moon worshipers.

You win by simply not playing, by simply being a freeman and not buying into the system, its all the same shit, its all designed to milk you financially, spiritually and emotionally. They feed off of this like vampires. Everything you ever knew read or believed is the exact opposite of what you think.

Just stop. It really is that simple.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/16/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Al Malaikah;
[link to suite101.com]

Their temple

Them;

See this shiat passes as does all things, struggle all you wish and like sands thru your fingers, slip away it shall.

It is YOU. You are the prize, you are controlled and manipulated from birth, you believe yourself to be free when even the catholic church pays the infidel tax and was created by the same moon worshipers.

You win by simply not playing, by simply being a freeman and not buying into the system, its all the same shit, its all designed to milk you financially, spiritually and emotionally. They feed off of this like vampires. Everything you ever knew read or believed is the exact opposite of what you think.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 288414

:saywhatanything:

stoned...thanks for the bump hi
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/16/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
smile_kiss...hi
Sleeping Giant

User ID: 23781418
United States
09/16/2012 08:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump for a later read.

hf
Wake up, oh sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/16/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for a later read.

hf
 Quoting: Sleeping Giant

Thanks SG hf!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18225135
United States
09/16/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nope. Lady GaGa is the woman of scars.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 288414
United States
09/16/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Al Malaikah;
[link to suite101.com]

Their temple

Them;

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 288414

:saywhatanything:

stoned...thanks for the bump hi
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

In response to your image; There is truly only one god.
You make the connections.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1327216
United States
09/16/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
shes like a symbolic billboard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23859563
United States
09/16/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nah...gaga's just a troubled soul looking for attention... The whore of Babylon will have intelligence.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
:colorbump:

Can't beat the ridiculous amount of 'pinnage' that happens during the day so here it is for all to bump and read later...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
"What is the whore of Babylon / mystery Babylon?"

Revelation 17:1-2 tells us, “Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, ‘Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.’” Revelation 17:5 goes on to say, “And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” Who is this “whore of Babylon” and what is “mystery Babylon”?

Revelation 17:3 gives this description: “Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.” The beast mentioned in this verse is the same beast as in Revelation chapter 13:1, “And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.” The beast in Revelation chapter 13 is understood to refer to the Antichrist, the man of lawlessness (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4; Daniel 9:27). So, the whore of Babylon, whoever it is, is closely affiliated with the end-times Antichrist.

The fact that the whore of Babylon is referred to as a mystery means that we cannot be completely certain as to her identity. The passage does give us some clues, however. Revelation 17:9 explains, “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.” Many commentators link this passage with the Roman Catholic Church because in ancient times, the city of Rome was known as “the city on seven hills” because there are seven prominent hills that surround the city. However, verse 10 goes on to explain that the seven hills represent 7 kings or kingdoms, five of which have fallen, one that is and one that is to come. Therefore, the "whore of Babylon" cannot refer exclusively to Rome. Revelation 17:15 tells us, “Then the angel said to me, ‘The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.’” The whore of Babylon will have great worldwide influence over people and nations. Verses 10-14 describe a series of eight and then ten kings who affiliate with the beast. The whore of Babylon will at one time have control over these kings (Revelation 17:18), but at some point the kings will turn on her and destroy her (Revelation 17:16).

So, can the mystery of the whore of Babylon be solved? Yes, at least partially. The whore of Babylon is an evil world system, controlled by the Antichrist, during the last days before Jesus’ return. The whore of Babylon also has religious connotations – spiritual adultery with the beast being the focus of an ungodly, end-times religious system.

[link to www.gotquestions.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1442685
France
09/17/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
you lost me at "2(2+5) = 27" ...

Maybe Big Brother changed it and I didnt know of it yet ...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lady Gaga, be that as it may, is not the actual woman here but she comes very close to representing who she is, therefore the PTB is possibly setting her up for a major sacrifice. She's a native New Yorker, she's Italian and the Renaissance-inspired cherub was supposedly an ode to her Italian heritage as the MSM stated.

Living in NYC, this is hard to swallow but we all know this is it...we're still a target just waiting for a major hit.

The question is will it happen when she's here? Her North American tour has been announced...we'll just have to wait and see...six long months from now...hmm

Lady Gaga has unveiled the North American leg of her Born This Way Ball tour. The pop star will start January 11th in Vancouver, British Columbia, and wrap up March 16th in Miami. Full tour dates are listed below. Lady Gaga's next album, ARTPOP, is expected early next year.

1/11 – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
1/14 – Tacoma, WA – Tacoma Dome
1/17 – San Jose, CA – HP Pavilion
1/20 – Los Angeles, CA – Staples Center
1/23 – Phoenix, AZ – US Airways Center
1/25 – Las Vegas, NV – MGM Grand Garden Arena
1/29 – Dallas, TX – American Airlines Center
1/31 – Houston, TX – Toyota Center
2/2 – St. Louis, MO – Scottrade Center
2/4 – Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center
2/6 – St. Paul, MN – Xcel Energy Center
2/8 – Toronto, ON – Air Canada Centre
2/11 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre
2/13 – Chicago, IL – United Center
2/16 – Detroit, MI – Palace of Auburn Hills
2/19 – Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
2/22 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
2/25 – Washington, D.C. – Verizon Center
2/27 – Boston, MA – TD Garden
3/2 – Atlantic City, NJ – Boardwalk Hall
3/6 – Brooklyn, NY – Barclays Center
3/10 – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
3/11 – Atlanta, GA – Philips Arena
3/13 – Tampa, FL – Tampa Bay Times Forum
3/15 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL – BankAtlantic Center
3/16 – Miami, FL – American Airlines Arena

(in Rolling Stone's site...)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189123
United States
09/17/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtf....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
you lost me at "2(2+5) = 27" ...

Maybe Big Brother changed it and I didnt know of it yet ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1442685

It looks odd at first but that's what stood out to me...

Even more odd?

Constitution: 225 = 9
Statue of Liberty: 126 = 9

Strange damned
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtf....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1189123

INDEED!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is she bringing the 60s back with this FLOWER POWER??!!

This is too much...like Bette Davis would say chuckle...blink

Lady Gaga steals the show in a giant floral headpiece... after opening Philip Treacy's London Fashion Week showcase

...and now she 'burka'd' out with raccoon tails hanging all over her 1dunno1

Lady Gaga treads on dangerous ground as she covers up in burka-style outfit at London Fashion Week

horn scratching stoned hiding
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
09/17/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny thing is I believe the Statue of Liberty will be destroyed in 2013!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny thing is I believe the Statue of Liberty will be destroyed in 2013!
 Quoting: ****SUPERFLY****

oops2

Will they leave NYC untouched...*gulp*?

I already know the answer...hiding
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Starting @ 10:30...

The message behind the three days in the egg at last year's Grammys...damned

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22021652
United States
09/17/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
She's merely a pretentious guido bitch who got lucky. I have NO doubt that SHE thinks she's part of the "illuminati", but so do the sub-literate hip hop trash who trade in on the imagery too. I'm unsure who's stupider: the dumb kids who think the shit she does is art, or the paranoid religionuts who take her seriously as "evil".
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
She's merely a pretentious guido bitch who got lucky. I have NO doubt that SHE thinks she's part of the "illuminati", but so do the sub-literate hip hop trash who trade in on the imagery too. I'm unsure who's stupider: the dumb kids who think the shit she does is art, or the paranoid religionuts who take her seriously as "evil".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22021652

:madhatter:

:colorbump:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19045680
United States
09/17/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Uncle Mikey, is that you ? hiding
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 23937472
United States
09/17/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
lady GAG A____,lol, shows all the symbolism i explain in my 777 thread,there's nothing new under the sun...the statue of liberty has 7 points on its head symbolizing the 7th crown chakra and also symbolizing the 7 brain parts with the flame being the pineal gland 8th brain part...look at GAGA name> Grand Architect Georgia or Georgia Grand Architect,she also sends out another message,wonder what it is,lol...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19656291
Canada
09/17/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
People keep calling "babylon" a "country" when clearly the Bible calls it a "CITY".
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 23603020
United States
09/17/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Uncle Mikey, is that you ? hiding
 Quoting: !saac

wasntme

Go get em BetteDavisEyes!

:peace28:

:cool46:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
09/17/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
hfTo read later

GLP