Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 3,303 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,109,514
Pageviews Today: 2,097,659Threads Today: 1,000Posts Today: 18,492
10:22 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Aliens Are Talking To Me Through My Car Tires!!!!! Moon tilt, orbs, pole shift, UFO, 2012, chemtrails, illuminati

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23919578
United States
09/17/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Aliens Are Talking To Me Through My Car Tires!!!!! Moon tilt, orbs, pole shift, UFO, 2012, chemtrails, illuminati
I'm actually hearing aliens talking to me through my car tires. I recorded it for all to hear, so I'm not crazy!!!

My tires make these weird alien voices when I drive over this pavement that was built by extraterrestrials in the 1990s. Aliens came to Earth disguised as highway construction workers. These clever and intelligent extraterrestrial aliens knew that human car tires would make sounds as they rolled over the grooved pavement. This is how aliens are communicating with us!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 658249
Netherlands
09/17/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Aliens Are Talking To Me Through My Car Tires!!!!! Moon tilt, orbs, pole shift, UFO, 2012, chemtrails, illuminati
crazyjak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21953786
United States
09/17/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Aliens Are Talking To Me Through My Car Tires!!!!! Moon tilt, orbs, pole shift, UFO, 2012, chemtrails, illuminati
Sounds like familiar frequencies.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like familiar frequencies.
 Quoting: BeccaElaineNichols

I have proof that the sound is extraterrestrial in origin. If you play the sound, you'll hear subharmonics of the fundamental frequency. Subharmonics do not occur naturally. The alien voices coming from my car tires are thus supernatural.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would someone please explain how my tires are making alien voices?

shred

User ID: 14676460
United States
09/17/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/17/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin
 Quoting: shred

You're clearly a shill. Don't post anything but an answer as to why my tires are making alien sounds.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
09/18/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is no more crazy than the "chemtrail" nonsense.
Anonymous Coward TURBO GOLD
User ID: 24002768
United States
09/18/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
First Rule of GLP: Don't listen to the car tires.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19723413
United States
09/18/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
But you did not tell us what they said
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9878665
United Kingdom
09/18/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Me too! Whats weirder, I don't even have a car or any car tires!

5a
T-Man
Entitled title

User ID: 24004337
Netherlands
09/18/2012 10:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
Lol paranoid scyzo over here
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol paranoid scyzo over here
 Quoting: T-Man

I'm not kidding! Aliens are talking to me through my car tires!

~Spaze*Man~

User ID: 24077327
United States
09/20/2012 12:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
You should get really wasted. Then your car tires will really speak to you. Be sure to listen really closely while driving.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/20/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
You should get really wasted. Then your car tires will really speak to you. Be sure to listen really closely while driving.
 Quoting: ~Spaze*Man~

Why are my tires making alien voices?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21201441
United States
09/20/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Time to get your suspension checked - you have steel belted tires? Sounds like it's time to lube the chassis and see a psychiatrist at the same time.
Billy_Sastard

User ID: 10985121
United States
09/20/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
crazyjak
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 658249

This...
It is, to me, sad how fast people forget the FOUNDATIONS of our fine country! This country was built by an armed population capable of fending for themselves, and will be lost by couches full of potato-sheeple riding their 52" HD-LEDTV's into the orwellian sunset. :(
:abomb::abomb::abomb:
BRING ON THE DOOM!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/20/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Time to get your suspension checked - you have steel belted tires? Sounds like it's time to lube the chassis and see a psychiatrist at the same time.
 Quoting: Geo777

Nothing is wrong with my tires or suspension. In the videos I posted, I was driving over a pavement that has these little grooves cut into it. As my tires rolled over that section of pavement, the tires produced audible vibrations (sound). It's similar to the rumble strips on the side of the road to wake you up when you're sleepy, but the grooves are much smaller, so you don't feel the vibrations. I believe aliens chose this method to talk to humans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1366745
United Kingdom
09/20/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought id found out what aliens sounded like the other day. I linked what id heard from 2 dif tunes at dif times of my life. Its just a turntable spin with cutting but digital and more of a sample to make up the tune. 1 was a d&b tune a while ago the other day was a trancy mix with mainly jogwheels still making up most of the samples coming in and shit. Where the d&b tune and picture all was alien like and on that occasion I was like this is alien language. This is def the lingo. The other day it was the same. Alien language. Totally digital and would be strange if this was alien speak. You never know. I think maybe high vis personel could be aliens too. 1 time i had to drive a few miles to pick somebody up. But id blitzed a J. It was rare then so it turned into 1 of them ones where your like fuk. Driving is bullshit all the elements are against me. Being totally dodge. So im driving sat nav style along dual carriage ways then a stop sign was in the road at a crossroads without any warning beforehand. Just at the start of the north section. So my brakes bring me to a dynamic stop saying wtf. So i can only choose left or right. I thought the sat nav would correct it but i end up on farms and shit. Making a call only lost my direction more. We realized that closed road was the only way in and the cause of confusion. But wtf. Who shuts of a busy dual carriageway with stop signs right in the middle of a crossroad with no warning. So i drive down and theres hundreds of high viz bods standing at the sides of a country lane for miles all looking at me weird. I thought it was a ritual but it turns out to be some posh classic car race. It all started with the cross junction with a sign closing it leading me to go from 70 to 0 out of the blue. My question is this. I was going to buy any shit bike in the morning as part of my training schedule, but i just found one in a street lol. Could it be another ritual. Has my path changed? Or was it left but someone good to lead me on a good path. Technically i did steal it and im not really a thief but it didnt have a lock or a seat but looked dumped its actualy sweet for jumps. I mite leave a msg. I have your bike. Call me. Lets talk. By the way I cant even view your video lol I can only remember now about alien tyres. How mean
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/20/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought id found out what aliens sounded like the other day. I linked what id heard from 2 dif tunes at dif times of my life. Its just a turntable spin with cutting but digital and more of a sample to make up the tune. 1 was a d&b tune a while ago the other day was a trancy mix with mainly jogwheels still making up most of the samples coming in and shit. Where the d&b tune and picture all was alien like and on that occasion I was like this is alien language. This is def the lingo. The other day it was the same. Alien language. Totally digital and would be strange if this was alien speak. You never know. I think maybe high vis personel could be aliens too. 1 time i had to drive a few miles to pick somebody up. But id blitzed a J. It was rare then so it turned into 1 of them ones where your like fuk. Driving is bullshit all the elements are against me. Being totally dodge. So im driving sat nav style along dual carriage ways then a stop sign was in the road at a crossroads without any warning beforehand. Just at the start of the north section. So my brakes bring me to a dynamic stop saying wtf. So i can only choose left or right. I thought the sat nav would correct it but i end up on farms and shit. Making a call only lost my direction more. We realized that closed road was the only way in and the cause of confusion. But wtf. Who shuts of a busy dual carriageway with stop signs right in the middle of a crossroad with no warning. So i drive down and theres hundreds of high viz bods standing at the sides of a country lane for miles all looking at me weird. I thought it was a ritual but it turns out to be some posh classic car race. It all started with the cross junction with a sign closing it leading me to go from 70 to 0 out of the blue. My question is this. I was going to buy any shit bike in the morning as part of my training schedule, but i just found one in a street lol. Could it be another ritual. Has my path changed? Or was it left but someone good to lead me on a good path. Technically i did steal it and im not really a thief but it didnt have a lock or a seat but looked dumped its actualy sweet for jumps. I mite leave a msg. I have your bike. Call me. Lets talk. By the way I cant even view your video lol I can only remember now about alien tyres. How mean
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1366745

Nonsense. Whatevs.
leyba

User ID: 4652475
United States
09/20/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
okay, so what are the msgs that your tires, I mean, the ETs are giving you?
"...because Marines kill every-thing-we-see!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1366745
United Kingdom
09/20/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is what I was getting to. What does the hiss say. I cant view your video. What am i supposed to do without even hearing it?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/20/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is what I was getting to. What does the hiss say. I cant view your video. What am i supposed to do without even hearing it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1366745

Well, since you can't view my video, the sound (alien voices) coming from my car tires is not a hiss. It's a humming sound with strange overtones. The aliens are telling me that the Moon is a hologram.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/20/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
okay, so what are the msgs that your tires, I mean, the ETs are giving you?
 Quoting: leyba

Let me be clear. The tires aren't aliens. The aliens came to Earth and cut grooves into the highway pavement so our tires would make sounds when driven over. So the aliens are communicating with us by proxy (through our tires). This is because aliens do not have vocal cords. Wake up!

The aliens are telling me that the Moon is a hologram and that Mount Everest does not exist.
True Story
User ID: 23682157
Canada
09/20/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
the illuminati, in collaberation with the greys and reptilians own all tire-related corporations, in order for each different tire tread to make different messages that the masses will never understand.

Ever wonder why they dont just stick with ONE efficient tire tread design? its because tire treads are actually coded communucationm with the pavement as you've highlighted.

You see the earth based reptilians and illuminati must communicate to the reptilians of zeta reculi in a very covert manner. Who would think that they use tire treads and different road segments as a communication device?

As i was saying, the only reason they make different treads is because they are all simply different messages. think about when you burn a cd. it burns certain patterns on the CD as a communication method with the computer.

Here, the illuminati make a tread-code, then make the tire with special ingridients (the tears of a frightened child) so that the message will achieve deep-space travel. the road is simply just a player, like a record player, except you dont notice it. people think its just noise going over a certain part of a road.

People dont see how they are being duped, just because the music mediem that is a vinyal record is round, so is a tire. everyone is simply driving on a giant record player.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/20/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
the illuminati, in collaberation with the greys and reptilians own all tire-related corporations, in order for each different tire tread to make different messages that the masses will never understand.

Ever wonder why they dont just stick with ONE efficient tire tread design? its because tire treads are actually coded communucationm with the pavement as you've highlighted.

You see the earth based reptilians and illuminati must communicate to the reptilians of zeta reculi in a very covert manner. Who would think that they use tire treads and different road segments as a communication device?

As i was saying, the only reason they make different treads is because they are all simply different messages. think about when you burn a cd. it burns certain patterns on the CD as a communication method with the computer.

Here, the illuminati make a tread-code, then make the tire with special ingridients (the tears of a frightened child) so that the message will achieve deep-space travel. the road is simply just a player, like a record player, except you dont notice it. people think its just noise going over a certain part of a road.

People dont see how they are being duped, just because the music mediem that is a vinyal record is round, so is a tire. everyone is simply driving on a giant record player.
 Quoting: True Story 23682157

You're close and you made a very great point! However, the pattern is engraved into the pavement, not the tires. The tread pattern on the tire really makes very little difference in the sound produced at the tire/pavement interface. The arrangement of the grooves in the pavement surface is what causes the sound when tires roll over them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23682157
Canada
09/20/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
What? That's crazy. youre crazy.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/21/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
What? That's crazy. youre crazy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23682157

You're a paid government disinformation agent (SHILL!!!!!).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9596450
United States
09/21/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm actually hearing aliens talking to me through my car tires. I recorded it for all to hear, so I'm not crazy!!!

My tires make these weird alien voices when I drive over this pavement that was built by extraterrestrials in the 1990s. Aliens came to Earth disguised as highway construction workers. These clever and intelligent extraterrestrial aliens knew that human car tires would make sounds as they rolled over the grooved pavement. This is how aliens are communicating with us!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23919578

LMAO. KooKoo, KooKoo, Kookoo. I would go find a place at The one who flew over the kookoo's nest. Only here will you find your answers your looking for
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/21/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23919578

LMAO. KooKoo, KooKoo, Kookoo. I would go find a place at The one who flew over the kookoo's nest. Only here will you find your answers your looking for
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9596450

Typical shill. No answers, only insults. Fess up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18401048
United States
09/21/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP...I am not a shill, I dont work for the government.

you need to seek the help of a mental health proffesional.

GLP