Contact Your Alien/Channeling For You

Lazurak

User ID: 13729779
United States
09/19/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Contact Your Alien/Channeling For You
I would say I am under stress from school work and the anxiety of the future. Plus I smoke herb...often.

I am intristed for this evening though. I will certainly be open to experience. My fiance has already called me today to report seeing two white ufos flying around while she was driving today. This was ten mins ago...i take that as a sign for me aswel as her.

And not visible is probably best... If im headed for an interaction i cant predict something ive never experienced. So telepathy is fine...or whatever.

Last Edited by Lazurak on 09/19/2012 12:53 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21953786
United States
09/19/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would say I am under stress from school work and the anxiety of the future. Plus I smoke herb...often.

I am intristed for this evening though. I will certainly be open to experience. My fiance has already called me today to report seeing two white ufos flying around while she was driving today. This was ten mins ago...i take that as a sign for me aswel as her.

And not visible is probably best... If im headed for an interaction i cant predict something ive never experienced. So telepathy is fine...or whatever.
 Quoting: Lazurak

Haha. Or whatever.

Yes, smoking "herb" too much often can also be a reason for dreams being faded or inmemorable.

If you and your soon-to-be-wife sleep next to each other, it is likely if one of you experiences something, the other will experience something similar as well.

Good luck to you
Lazurak

United States
09/19/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for your time. I am skeptical for sure, but not daring to ask the question means I dont really want the answer...

Well if your not full of shit, i dare to ask because I need to know.

Again thank you, i hope to come back and post something interesting.

In the mean time, if you care to. Could you ask them to help me understand better where i went to when i smoked salvia? Or could you give info from them about it? Especially the nature of what i saw there...going on behind the man on my level who was speaking to me?
einsteinsfly

User ID: 1470468
United States
09/19/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Danielle, female in Eastern Washington. Have always been aware of "other worldly" energies. Always felt like one foot in this world, one foot in another....have seen numerous unidentified flying objects...

?
 Quoting: einsteinsfly

Yes, you have a follower.
 Quoting: BeccaElaineNichols

What is the nature of the relationship of my follower to me?

please and thank you.

I would need more details about you in order to figure this out.

What details do you need?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, you have a follower.

please and thank you.

Name, age, sex, location and a message you wish to give

If this is too private you can email me at [email protected], i know itd be smart to avoid sharing information on this site
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for your time. I am skeptical for sure, but not daring to ask the question means I dont really want the answer...

Well if your not full of shit, i dare to ask because I need to know.

Again thank you, i hope to come back and post something interesting.

In the mean time, if you care to. Could you ask them to help me understand better where i went to when i smoked salvia? Or could you give info from them about it? Especially the nature of what i saw there...going on behind the man on my level who was speaking to me?

Hmm. Well, I know nothing of your salvia experience, but it sounds emotionally intense.
This could be completely off, but I am getting visuals of you talking to someone in a robe, and meanwhile, in the background, someone is getting beaten up? Also there is an elevator, or is it a shrine? (But this part could just be my imagination)

What question are you avoiding, then, good sir
Lazurak

United States
09/19/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
No question. I was speaking of reaching out to you in relation tothe "watchers" This concept is something new to me and i do not believe in it fully. Just a gut feeling draws me to it. I am daring to ask the question to find out if they are there or not.

Very many people are not willing to ask because they do not want to know. They turn their nose up at what ypu say to be capable of without even giving a chance.

You can never be right until you know your wrong.

And the salvia thing was off, it was you imagination. However it may still carry some meaning if it was just something you read off me. :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
09/19/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you believe you have a reptilian or other alien entity near you at this moment or have had a past experience with one of these creatures, email me at [email protected] and I will channel that being for you.

I will require:
Name, age, sex, location, and a message you wish to send to them.

Name: AC 300884
Sex: Male
Message: "Please undo the chakra damage you did to me in my childhood, in an effort to arrest my spiritual development. Thank you. Leave in peace."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
No question. I was speaking of reaching out to you in relation tothe "watchers" This concept is something new to me and i do not believe in it fully. Just a gut feeling draws me to it. I am daring to ask the question to find out if they are there or not.

Very many people are not willing to ask because they do not want to know. They turn their nose up at what ypu say to be capable of without even giving a chance.

You can never be right until you know your wrong.

And the salvia thing was off, it was you imagination. However it may still carry some meaning if it was just something you read off me. :-)

HRRRRM. I must have picked it up from somewhere. Maybe you just reminded me of someone else I know, I have no idea.
Here's the thing. That gut feeling? The fact that you keep writing back? It means they are there. They manipulate human thoughts, and make us do things subconsciously by making us think we want to do it. it is very much like Inception.
So by making you find out more information, they are eventually trying to get you to notice them. And if you want to speed up that process of noticing, I can help you there.
einsteinsfly

United States
09/19/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

please and thank you.

If this is too private you can email me at [email protected], i know itd be smart to avoid sharing information on this site

Stephanie, 46, Female, Eastern Washington State
"Why are you following me and what is your goal??"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is a feminine entity whispering at me to shhhh.
There is a male being leaning against a wall with his arms crossed in a white room.
"We have no goal, other than to protect and watch over."
einsteinsfly

United States
09/19/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is a male being leaning against a wall with his arms crossed in a white room.

I've always been aware of protection, I wonder why I need it......?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Ha, ha! This is because we are coming soon! The ones that do not know will not be saved."
Lazurak

United States
09/19/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would definatly believe the inception type concept. I know the science behind the brain making decisions before we are aware of our concious deciscion.

I would like to speed it up. Ineed to learn more about the world around me. I need to protect my soulmate.

I also have had the feeling of growing wings in the near future. On both side of my back just below the shoulders are two patchs of skin that i can feel consantly and they both are in the same shape across from one another.

Its been randomly suggested to me by others, on several occasion. The original idea of wings came from my fiance. Ever since then i get strong sensations once in a while, and a strong desire to stretch out the wings that i dont physically have. Any ideas?

Going to school now. Thanks again for the time. Ill be back later.

Last Edited by Lazurak on 09/19/2012 01:51 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would definatly believe the inception type concept. I know the science behind the brain making decisions before we are aware of our concious deciscion.

I would like to speed it up. Ineed to learn more about the world around me. I need to protect my soulmate.

I also have had the feeling of growing wings in the near future. On both side of my back just below the shoulders are two patchs of skin that i can feel consantly and they both are in the same shape across from one another.

Its been randomly suggested to me by others, on several occasion. The original idea of wings came from my fiance. Ever since then i get strong sensations once in a while, and a strong desire to stretch out the wings that i dont physically have. Any ideas?

WHOA! Did you catch that? Was it you who said you needed to protect your soulmate, or was it your follower? Wow. I can't believe I caught that. Do you know who your soulmate is? Perhaps she is a female reptilian? Hmm?

It is your job to pick out these things, and to notice that they are not your thoughts, but theirs!

Wings! You must be royal. I bow down to you, then. White reptilians with wings are known to be royal/upperclass. My Seraph is also like this. Maybe we can be friends.
einsteinsfly

United States
09/19/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Ha, ha! This is because we are coming soon! The ones that do not know will not be saved."

They are protecting me from you and your kind?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3491129
United States
09/19/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
How bout channeling deez knutz...lizard.
Lazurak

United States
09/19/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am with my soulmate in the physical. She is my fiance. I would agree though that as i was typing....i intended ti write wife, but last minute decided soulmate was better.

We both feel it and know it to be true. I can not describe the feelings i have when we embrace. :-)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am with my soulmate in the physical. She is my fiance. I would agree though that as i was typing....i intended ti write wife, but last minute decided soulmate was better.

We both feel it and know it to be true. I can not describe the feelings i have when we embrace. :-)

OH THAT IS SO ADORABLE
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
How bout channeling deez knutz...lizard.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3491129

I think I know how to talk to these types too. Let me try.

Eyyy. You I know I want dat. Gimme dem knuts.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

"...In a way."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23764606
United States
09/19/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was in bed sleeping next to my ex I woke up and the being raised up from her body and looked at me right beside me I jumped out of bed and ran to the front yard. Scared.me so bad I couldn't tell any one about it that was about 22 year's ago now I have an idea what I saw
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 23937472
United States
09/19/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
roflmao,what she means is your ancestral DNA memories are trying to activate and you are to think its something else..you are the ET...your DNA memories will take you back to before the creation as you are the spirit of the creator...if you do the god diet and take the manna, in as little as 42 weeks if you stay on it or it will take 42 months just taking the manna to connect to the "ether" as Tesla calls it..some call it the 8th chakra ,its the energy that connected all memories past and present together...many do not want others connecting with their DNA ancestral memories because it fuks up with what the world teaches you about so called history...manna is potassium iodide KI,it cleans out the brain and body so your internal antenna can function as it should....
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was in bed sleeping next to my ex I woke up and the being raised up from her body and looked at me right beside me I jumped out of bed and ran to the front yard. Scared.me so bad I couldn't tell any one about it that was about 22 year's ago now I have an idea what I saw
 Quoting: shinbone

What did you see
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
roflmao,what she means is your ancestral DNA memories are trying to activate and you are to think its something else..you are the ET...your DNA memories will take you back to before the creation as you are the spirit of the creator...if you do the god diet and take the manna, in as little as 42 weeks if you stay on it or it will take 42 months just taking the manna to connect to the "ether" as Tesla calls it..some call it the 8th chakra ,its the energy that connected all memories past and present together...many do not want others connecting with their DNA ancestral memories because it fuks up with what the world teaches you about so called history...manna is potassium iodide KI,it cleans out the brain and body so your internal antenna can function as it should....
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

In so many words, yes.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/19/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: shinbone
...the dream police can also use frequencies to scare you with so called visions...the manna defeats the dream police's frequencies to project fear and superstition...only takes as little as 42 weeks to become free using the manna to increase your own electromagnetic spirit instead of allowing it to be manipulated being less powerful than the outside frequencies....remember neo ,your a battery,if your not strong enough the bigger battery's will use you,instead of you using your own energy..PS manna is your ticket out of this prison called the world..i gave everyone the keys in the 777 thread,get out if you want out,if not stop whining about how bad the world is..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/19/2012 02:24 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/19/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

In so many words, yes.
thank you, we try to keep the metaphysical sciences in laywomans terms,as my shell is currently male,lol..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/19/2012 02:27 PM
?Really?

User ID: 24065670
United States
09/19/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
when I was a kid, I used to be followed by a black entity. Nothing but a black figure. Shadow person, I suppose.
Sometimes I think I can still feel him.

Also, when I was a kid, I used to wake up in the AM with a blue light flying out my bedroom window.
Had stomach aches with it.
einsteinsfly

United States
09/19/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

"...In a way."

The way you stated makes it quite ambiguous. If I need to be protected from the Reps, wouldn't that make me a "target" for some reason??

These two "entities" as you call them, what is their "type"
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/19/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
when I was a kid, I used to be followed by a black entity. Nothing but a black figure. Shadow person, I suppose.
Sometimes I think I can still feel him.

Also, when I was a kid, I used to wake up in the AM with a blue light flying out my bedroom window.
Had stomach aches with it.
 Quoting: ?Really?
have you seen the invisible Mercedes Benz thread here on GLP...then imagine the tech with fiber optics on a skintight suit with a tiny microprocessor and know that just 1 fiber optic can be a camera on all sides to adjust for you looking at it..a person can literally disappear with the background and facial recognition software tracking your eyes looking at it..they can also look smaller than they are and black..check out the other thread and then you know whats in the sky ,you may or may not see as it is...welcome to the grand illusion...military science just sh*t a brick with that secret out,lol..silent blimps can be right over your head up in the sky but you wont see them or you will see something else on those wrap around led screens..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/19/2012 02:37 PM

GLP