Contact Your Alien/Channeling For You

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 21953786
United States
09/19/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Contact Your Alien/Channeling For You

"Ha, ha! This is because we are coming soon! The ones that do not know will not be saved."
 Quoting: BeccaElaineNichols

They are protecting me from you and your kind?
 Quoting: einsteinsfly

"...In a way."

The way you stated makes it quite ambiguous. If I need to be protected from the Reps, wouldn't that make me a "target" for some reason??

These two "entities" as you call them, what is their "type"

You need to be protected, the same reason all humans need to be. Because they, the bad ones, are coming, and they are coming for the souls. The ones who are friends with reptilians will be the few who are saved from death.

They are both reptilian in appearance, the female is short, the male is maybe 6'4"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
when I was a kid, I used to be followed by a black entity. Nothing but a black figure. Shadow person, I suppose.
Sometimes I think I can still feel him.

Also, when I was a kid, I used to wake up in the AM with a blue light flying out my bedroom window.
Had stomach aches with it.
 Quoting: ?Really?

Yes, he is still following. Yes, he is a black reptilian.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 23937472
United States
09/19/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
when I was a kid, I used to be followed by a black entity. Nothing but a black figure. Shadow person, I suppose.

Also, when I was a kid, I used to wake up in the AM with a blue light flying out my bedroom window.

Yes, he is still following. Yes, he is a black reptilian.
turn around and laugh and say is that the best you can do?...its science not inter dimensional beings..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554617
United States
09/19/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

"...In a way."

The way you stated makes it quite ambiguous. If I need to be protected from the Reps, wouldn't that make me a "target" for some reason??

You need to be protected, the same reason all humans need to be. Because they, the bad ones, are coming, and they are coming for the souls. The ones who are friends with reptilians will be the few who are saved from death.

They are both reptilian in appearance, the female is short, the male is maybe 6'4"

6'3"*

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/19/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

have you seen the invisible Mercedes Benz thread here on GLP...then imagine the tech with fiber optics on a skintight suit with a tiny microprocessor and know that just 1 fiber optic can be a camera on all sides to adjust for you looking at it..a person can literally disappear with the background and facial recognition software tracking your eyes looking at it..they can also look smaller than they are and black..check out the other thread and then you know whats in the sky ,you may or may not see as it is...welcome to the grand illusion...military science just sh*t a brick with that secret out,lol..silent blimps can be right over your head up in the sky but you wont see them or you will see something else on those wrap around led screens..
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg
here's a bump for science..dont let the boogie men get you,lol...people perish for lack of knowledge and being cowards..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/19/2012 02:41 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
einsteinsfly

User ID: 1470468
United States
09/19/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

"...In a way."

Now your saying Reptilian entities are protecting me from You and your Kind <Reptilian>that are coming.....? seems a bit redundant, don't you think?

Last Edited by einsteinsfly on 09/19/2012 02:41 PM
?Really?

User ID: 24065670
United States
09/19/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

have you seen the invisible Mercedes Benz thread here on GLP...then imagine the tech with fiber optics on a skintight suit with a tiny microprocessor and know that just 1 fiber optic can be a camera on all sides to adjust for you looking at it..a person can literally disappear with the background and facial recognition software tracking your eyes looking at it..they can also look smaller than they are and black..check out the other thread and then you know whats in the sky ,you may or may not see as it is...welcome to the grand illusion...military science just sh*t a brick with that secret out,lol..silent blimps can be right over your head up in the sky but you wont see them or you will see something else on those wrap around led screens..

hmmm....hmmm
I have lately been seeing dark places in the night sky. Of course, there are a whole bunch of dark places in the night sky, but these are like dark blobs, like something is blocking out the darkness with something more dark, or like a hole in the sky, darker than the rest....
I've been wondering....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

"...In a way."

Now your saying Reptilian entities are protecting me from You and your Kind <Reptilian>that are coming.....? seems a bit redundant, don't you think?

It's simple. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmmm....hmmm
I have lately been seeing dark places in the night sky. Of course, there are a whole bunch of dark places in the night sky, but these are like dark blobs, like something is blocking out the darkness with something more dark, or like a hole in the sky, darker than the rest....
I've been wondering....

Moment when cloaking doesn't work as planned.
einsteinsfly

United States
09/19/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not "joining" Reps, that is a foregone conclusion. Sorry my shiny scaled friend......not going to happen.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not "joining" Reps, that is a foregone conclusion. Sorry my shiny scaled friend......not going to happen.

It's what I have chosen, but don't think it's because I want to go against the human race, or because I want to watch people die; the real reason is him. He is the only being I want to be with, ever, and I have made my choice. I will join him, because he is my soulmate. If he was human, it would not matter. I am in love with him. He just happens to be, you know, human kind's enemy.
einsteinsfly

United States
09/19/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's what I have chosen, but don't think it's because I want to go against the human race, or because I want to watch people die; the real reason is him. He is the only being I want to be with, ever, and I have made my choice. I will join him, because he is my soulmate. If he was human, it would not matter. I am in love with him. He just happens to be, you know, human kind's enemy.

Yes dear, the Serpent has always been human kind's enemy. The more things change, the more they stay the same. No judgement on my part per your decision, it is what it is.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes dear, the Serpent has always been human kind's enemy. The more things change, the more they stay the same. No judgement on my part per your decision, it is what it is.

Maybe it is impossible, but I want our races to not be enemies anymore.
But there is no choice, because they feed off of us.
Not all of them do.. my Seraph eats only wild animals... but still, he is what he is, he says.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21037010
United States
09/19/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
My name is Alisha, female, 35, Tn.
I have a "shadow man" who appears every now and then.
First time he was a tall, pale, black haired hottie who walked up to my door.
When I got to the door he was gone but a black cat was there sitting then took off.
Last time I was in bed with my then boyfriend and was drifting asleep.
I saw him again and he sneered "She is mine!"
He then started pulling me off the bed and I woke my boyfriend screaming to grab a hold of me.
This could be a figment of my imagination I know but something tells me it is not.
Who is he and why does he intentionally scare me?
einsteinsfly

United States
09/19/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not all of them do.. my Seraph eats only wild animals... but still, he is what he is, he says.

They feed off of fear and emotions. They are a hive of parasitic entities feeding off of the human race. You are not in love with one Rep, you are in love with them all and they are all feeding off of you, not just your darling Rep.
...But, so be it....

Last Edited by einsteinsfly on 09/19/2012 03:44 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I got to the door he was gone but a black cat was there sitting then took off.
He then started pulling me off the bed and I woke my boyfriend screaming to grab a hold of me.
This could be a figment of my imagination I know but something tells me it is not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21037010

Oh wow. He is definitely a follower, as I call them.
He has taken "claim" over you. This is what male reptilians do, when they find a mate. He wants you to be his, and his only. This is what most of them think.

He scares you to assert dominance over you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

They feed off of fear and emotions. They are a hive of parasitic entities feeding off of the human race. You are not in love with one Rep, you are in love with them all and they are all feeding off of you, not just your darling Rep.
...But, so be it....

I might agree with you, but the thought of any other rep besides him repulses me. This could be him controlling my mind, but, in all reality, I don't care -haha- He keeps me happy, and he helps me help others
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

He has taken "claim" over you. This is what male reptilians do, when they find a mate. He wants you to be his, and his only. This is what most of them think.

thank you!
That was a decade ago, I am married now and I haven't seen him since then.
So maybe he gave up?
einsteinsfly

United States
09/19/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

...But, so be it....

I might agree with you, but the thought of any other rep besides him repulses me. This could be him controlling my mind, but, in all reality, I don't care -haha- He keeps me happy, and he helps me help others

Your truth is yours to do with it as you will. Whatever makes you happy....
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/19/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmmm....hmmm
I've been wondering....

Moment when cloaking doesn't work as planned.
..sometimes they dont take into consideration the father away the darker it is and it looks slightly darker up closer on the bottom of the blimp..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

thank you!
So maybe he gave up?

Well, he has given up, but he still keeps tabs.
He wants to know how you're doing, by the way. He's also insanely jealous of your husband.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
09/19/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
...because you allow him to scare you...fear brings everyone's guard down,dont be scared...problem solved..they bleed too,the mind control and predator like suits are faking you out..they cant see if you put their eyes out,stick your fingers into their eyes...a closed fist with the thumb slightly protruding works best..it only takes an inch of thumb to blind anything..

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 09/19/2012 04:09 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

thank you!
So maybe he gave up?

He wants to know how you're doing, by the way. He's also insanely jealous of your husband.

Tell him I am fine and not to be jealous or to cause problems for my husband and I.
Tell him if he quits trying to scare me we can still hang out in the dreamworld and be friends = )
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

thank you!
So maybe he gave up?

Tell him I am fine and not to be jealous or to cause problems for my husband and I.
Tell him if he quits trying to scare me we can still hang out in the dreamworld and be friends = )

He growls at the word friends. Lol.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

thank you!
So maybe he gave up?

lol
Ok we can be more than friends there in the dreamworld but not here in this reality.
Tell him to chill out lol my laid back persona doesn't like to feel forced or scared.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol
Ok we can be more than friends there in the dreamworld but not here in this reality.
Tell him to chill out lol my laid back persona doesn't like to feel forced or scared.

Oh, he likes that.
He'd be willing to keep it just in the dream world. It doesn't count if he doesn't exist, right?
He's chilling. Next to you.
Terrebonne

User ID: 24066684
United States
09/19/2012 04:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hi, could you tell if I am being watched or followed. I am a Starseed and have had a kundalini awakening.
INFJ; We are the protectors.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/19/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, could you tell if I am being watched or followed. I am a Starseed and have had a kundalini awakening.
 Quoting: Terrebonne

If so, then yes, yes, yes!
Terrebonne

User ID: 24066684
United States
09/19/2012 04:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Terrebonne

If so, then yes, yes, yes!

Do they want to contact me more openly?
INFJ; We are the protectors.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/19/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol

Oh, he likes that.
He'd be willing to keep it just in the dream world. It doesn't count if he doesn't exist, right?
He's chilling. Next to you.

You know I rather think the dreamworld is real at times, just on another plane of reality.
It does count to me(I want him to know that) but it isn't interfering with this reality so it's ok.
I was told before from a psychic friend that I actually leave my body during dreams and it is there that I travel into other dimensions to learn what will happen in this reality.
I don't know how right or wrong that is but I do believe I live in other realities during dreaming and they are as real as this one is.

GLP