Strange: UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17373124
United States
09/18/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Strange: UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco
Remember what the "U" stands for in "UFO"...You're welcome.
Kazedfin

User ID: 23929886
Australia
09/19/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
The article is in Veterans Today.
This last week, reports of Chinese naval vessels off the US coast, Northern Californian in particular, have been reported but denied.

Now an Asian intelligence agency reports that a combined fleet operation between the US and China has been going on, a full combat operation against what we are told is a “highly unfriendly extra-terrestrial threat.”

The verifications of the fleet operations have been many, there have been no confirmations from the US side though the ships have been seen by every vessel that makes it offshore. The true nature of both the threat and the extent of the multinational military force used is beyond any imaginable classification level.

Rumors:

Extraterrestrial craft are operating from underwater bases.
Advanced US sub-orbital weapons platforms represented as “tested” have actually been deployed from Vandenburg Air Force Base. These are armed with energy weapons.
UFO tracking has been moved from conventional to nano-technology with microscopic sensors being used to detect behaviors such as dimensional rifts and distortions in time, things only discussed in TV shows like Fringe and X Files. (all Fox oddly enough)

The actual classified memo on very short distribution mentions only the following:

Opposition is extraterrestrial and extremely aggressive and unfriendly
The threat represents a “clear and present danger” and is isolated to the Pacific Basin
China is forced to carry US responsibility because our own naval capability is sitting in the Persian Gulf when America is under a very real threat.
Attempts to seek confirmations or to directly verify these operations will lead to fatal consequences.

There's a bit more to the article.

I saw this yesterday and I really don't know what to make of it so if anyone else knows something .....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8023211
United States
09/19/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kerry Cassidy is a good interviewer and usually has very credible whistle blowers. My intuition says to trust her sincere and brave efforts in exposing black ops.
 Quoting: Light to Go

norespect

She interviews known hoaxers and she thinks the world of David Fraudcock. That is all you need to know.
Dangerwalt

User ID: 22103379
Brazil
09/19/2012 02:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
www192
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
Egleh

User ID: 17509583
United States
09/19/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really need this to happen, I hope this escalates. abduct
The greatest trick the devil played was convincing the world that he didn't exist -Charles Pierre Baudelaire
H.A.A.R.P

User ID: 22542295
United Kingdom
09/19/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump this is strange
2be0rnot2be

User ID: 24098543
United States
09/20/2012 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

101icu
will smith
User ID: 21779623
United States
09/20/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - Updated:

The more I look the Stranger it gets,

Thursday, 13 September 2012 16:54
Written by Kerry Cassidy

Update: Last night I received a phone call from a certain group telling me they were going to pick me up and throw me in a cell if I didn't stop releasing info such as this. The person who called me I am not revealing here. They stated that they persuaded that group not do do so... Quote "next time you won't get a warning"... As I told them, I am a patriot, here on behalf of humanity. Actually I have no desire to interfere with any operation if it is on behalf of humanity. One could say this is further substantiation of the original story.

This part deleted

However, in this case the ships I was told about would not be conducting any "normal' business. They would be there militarily on some mission.

Is this accurate info? I don't know. I am simply reporting what several sources have told me and reported to my original source for the story. If not true, why threaten me? I have no further substantiation as of the time of this writing.

Original story: I am being told there are at least 3 confirmations of something going on off the coast of San Francisco, involving US Navy Ships and an unknown number of Chinese vessels. I am being told this involves the arrest of possibly around 600 bankers.. who may be being held in a US ship... under arrest by the Hague. The arrests are being carried out by the U.S. military.

At this time, regardless of the fact that i have more data I am being asked by at least one source not to go into any more detail than that. Apparently there are a number of operations going on at this time.

At least one source has suggested that this may actually be a cover operation for something more far reaching.

I have 3 verifications from my sources in addition to the original sources... confirms from their 3 sources.

Anyone with additional info preferably from someone in connection with the military or intel is welcome to contact me at [email protected] or on skype at snowjaguar

Notes have been Deleted

...developing...
 Quoting: Demolition Man

gay ass shits226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1568805
United States
09/29/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump.. interesting, apparently the reporter of this is for real, Gordon Duff

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18632162

[link to johnkettler.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24657738
Australia
09/29/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
...Written by Kerry Cassidy...
 Quoting: Demolition Man

tells you all you need to know
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5240776

Who is Kerry Cassidy?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6037136

Just in case that's a Real question:

She's the Project Camelot's Harlot.

Project ScamALot is a fail mainly due to her.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13583316

hi US and co GOVERNMENTS"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21225312
United Kingdom
09/29/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kerry Cassidy is a good interviewer and usually has very credible whistle blowers. My intuition says to trust her sincere and brave efforts in exposing black ops.
 Quoting: Light to Go

norespect

She interviews known hoaxers and she thinks the world of David Fraudcock. That is all you need to know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8023211

Lmao yeah this guy speaks the truth! This is comming from a guy who reads a lot and learns a lot. This woman charges $100 for some interviews over a year.....more than $100 if you dont pay the full wack.....

I dont get it lol I learned more from reading a few £12-30 books than this idiot (kerry) has learned from her 'interviews'.

That Bill with the hat is fairly switched on tho, I wish it was him who made the interviews. He had some good questions to Paul LaViolette, which I wanted to know a lot more about.
mikebo2

User ID: 18012248
United States
09/29/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm always surprised by the number of people willing to believe the most outrageous stories.
Anka

User ID: 593875
United States
10/21/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
"We shall no longer hang on to the tails of public opinion, or to a non-existent authority, on matters utterly unknown and strange. We shall gradually become experts ourselves in the mastery of the knowledge of the future." ~ Wilhelm Reich

GLP