Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,542 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 286,052
Pageviews Today: 454,715Threads Today: 146Posts Today: 2,310
05:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

READ AND TAKE IT IN. YOU BETTER BELIEVE!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24051961
United States
09/20/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: READ AND TAKE IT IN. YOU BETTER BELIEVE!!!!!
I am a private military contractor, i have friends in certain circles.. from surveillance contracts to PSD in iraq. i have trained spec ops and contractors. I Dont give two shits if you believe me and my background.

prepare, there is truth in this post. if you male, get healthy. you will be drafted, females. get ready to go to work in the facotries.

save food and water, buy things to keep you alive in your home. water filters, who cares about power, dig holes, you can survive. you must survive.

good luck, stay low, watch your six
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24051961

i want to add that when the dust settles, pray its not Islam that left in charge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13967411
United States
09/20/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just the fact this is pinned already means this is nothing short of a psy op story. Then again most serfs fall for anything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18415601
United States
Report Abusive Post
I am a private military contractor, i have friends in certain circles.. from surveillance contracts to PSD in iraq. i have trained spec ops and contractors. I Dont give two shits if you believe me and my background.

prepare, there is truth in this post. if you male, get healthy. you will be drafted, females. get ready to go to work in the facotries.

save food and water, buy things to keep you alive in your home. water filters, who cares about power, dig holes, you can survive. you must survive.

What factories? Are we going to be shipped to China to work or something? We ain't got no factories around here ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23812935
Australia
Report Abusive Post
you better believe me cruise
Hellena Handbasket

User ID: 1439176
United States
09/20/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have never heard of a Marine calling himself a "former Marine".

Thats because all Marines know;

ONCE A MARINE ALWAYS A MARINE

So, OP, are you a Marine, or what?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/20/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

What factories? Are we going to be shipped to China to work or something? We ain't got no factories around here ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18415601

then it all falls down, they will consolidate and convert. read a history book and comprehend what it tells you. isnt the first world war
stormer

User ID: 24106687
South Africa
09/20/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have read...and taken it in...and I'm a believer...shit is about to hit the proverbial fan. sfan
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/20/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Hellena Handbasket

i work with marines.. and i agree.. what is it OP? once a marine you are ALWAYS a marine..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2134890
Sweden
09/20/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18415601
United States
09/20/2012 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

i work with marines.. and i agree.. what is it OP? once a marine you are ALWAYS a marine..

FWIW, he could have been saying that for people like me who would COMPLETELY misunderstand and think that by calling himself a Marine, he was still active duty. Because I would have thought that. Because I had no idea that was a "thing."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1508876
United States
09/20/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
No to see here. Go back to sleep sheople
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/20/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

FWIW, he could have been saying that for people like me who would COMPLETELY misunderstand and think that by calling himself a Marine, he was still active duty. Because I would have thought that. Because I had no idea that was a "thing."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18415601

good call, at ease marine. i take it back
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15256858
United States
09/20/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe you! My spidey senses are twitching every day now...all day... Chills and shivers. It is going down very very very soon. Only wish I had a couple hundred $ to
get more preps.

I do believe you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6423996
United States
09/20/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nephew is marine in NC due to get out in 3 weeks his sarg said it aint gonna happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6423996
United States
09/20/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prepare for draft announcement on november 7th
wulvur

User ID: 24106959
United States
09/20/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pretty Wild. I appreciate the comment of Iran patiently waiting. I think they will be fine. The Iranian people are the most western in education and practice of all arab middle east nations. they obey the teachings of mohammed and carry the deepest regard for arab/middle east traditions....the most faithfull they are, and were the most able to find balance between the sands and the west. They still are pure, and ready to let go of western ways at any time, that's why they are the most faithful, to find a way of peace. never forget our brothers, kind considerate, a people beyond recognition for now. And for true, who knows what the prophet mohamehd suggested the future might be, and for all the faithful to do for others.

On the other hand, just the public news world wide does look a bit flakey. badmouth someone when they don't do what you want them to do. Right now, the US is accusing iran of troop and munitions build up on commercial flights. at the same time, american airlines is 'routinely cancelling over 300 flights daily, due to pilots calling in sick, and maintenance crew's logging more unflyable malfunctions. The press is also playing the Israel-Iran card by saying palestinians are unconcerned. Technically, most people may be unconcerned world wide ( outside of USA ) anyway and always have been, because it's the same old stuff anyway. Don't forget, president reagan illegally broke the US airtraffik controller union way back, when he attacked lybia then. only god knows who got the jobs to maintain flight safety.

Unknown what the future holds at this time, but likely you are right about reservists, as straight pins seem to be dropping and bouncing in the press lately. Always unnoticed, but a pleasant 'ping' to the drop of each one.

First of all, the Winter solstice is the day of alighnemt of the morning sun in the first day of winter this year. but fret not, it also alighns with the True Center of our loved Milky Way Galaxy. I am unaware of the significance so far, but stone henge is the proof. even the computer astronomers have the calculation quite precice. Now the alignment should be just a bit prior to center, and likely pass by into the next winter solstice, but Any god may jugg without a 'gle, to full alighnment with center. If you know anything about the moon's orbit ( always facing the sun), the planets in Sol System, the ancient atlantean prophecy of a Yellow Sun, I would guess at least to one person, the whole milky way is only more of a childs toy, getting ready to be re-alighned. There's just no way our luna moon can achieve such precision with all the other gravity bodies in the solar system, but the moon cycles are perfect always in that Only one side of the moon is ever seen, no matter what, in the light of the yellow sun, and it show's bright milky white to us in reflection. hell, the mind of god, what about the mind of men who see the simple impossibility of what a universe did!!!! almost too perfect among the gods, and yet likely a secret blessing in disguise, god bless the gods...tii'hii.

So be sure, be true. I for one awaite any real amazement for something to happen and set us into a new spirit among men, and new heaven/mind spirit, and a new earth mind spirit (alle among our brethren of earth and sunshine) that should set us right for visitor's of any kind, especially the ones who are already so tiny we can't see them yet. I'd rather be dumb as dirt than dumb as rocks, that way i can seem simple and be of the most benefit to any and all.

Peace brother.

Hey guys I'm the original truth that posted these two thread:

Thread: World War 3

Thread: This is a follow up to my last post (World War 3)

Inactive Reserve and Reservist or being put on active duty for homeland watch. If you don't believe me watch the wave of inactive and active reserve forces getting activated to full on active duty before the second week of October. If any of you guys live by Reserve bases or Major Military installations post to this thread if you see any increase of activity.

Look, the U.S. is playing chess with the world right now. Look at China and Japan. The U.S. is behind the whole incident. Japan helps the U.S. to buy time to deal with the immediate threat of the Russian/Iranian front. Without China being distracted the strategy fails. Israel is the sacrifice to an invasion of Iran, shifting to China from both side, then up to Russia.

Obama will remain president, Romney is just for show to give the people hope that we still have an option of leadership. It's all bs! People listen, you really need to stock up on supplies within the next 3-4 weeks. Before Israel attack Iran next month something major is going to happen in the U.S. that will give Israel full American support. I don't know what this event is but its coming. The monster is out of the bag, Iran is patiently waiting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22969758

wulvur torque
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24020714
United States
09/20/2012 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
No presidential election in November ..Obama is still the president and he will be the last president of the sates as we know it today!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24094905

HMM..my husband has told me this for a couple yrs now..Hope he is wrong, but it worries me that you also feel this way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
09/20/2012 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
The former marine is MIA.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
09/20/2012 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't let this shit stop you from voting. Vote Obozo out! I don't care if you have to vote for elmer fudd or whoever. At least you will have done what you can.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/20/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

They tell you that as part of their brain washing..that way if they need to sign you back up later..well, your always a Marine right? Never free from it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/20/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't let this shit stop you from voting. Vote Obozo out! I don't care if you have to vote for elmer fudd or whoever. At least you will have done what you can.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8640456

Your vote doesnt matter, but sure..just to appease myself to some extent I will vote and hope everyone else does...we cant bitch about it if we didnt vote right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24108047
Kenya
09/20/2012 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Internet crash, Economic collapse, WWIII, NWO... it is inevitable...
GALonFire4TheLord

User ID: 1719055
United States
09/20/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

No presidential election in November ..Obama is still the president and he will be the last president of the sates as we know it today!

WOW..Heard something similar like this yesterday... popcorn
GAL
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
09/20/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Internet crash, Economic collapse, WWIII, NWO... it is inevitable...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24108047

In the midst of all that will be cosmic disturbances..
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
09/20/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

WOW..Heard something similar like this yesterday... popcorn
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24020714

It is inevitable...
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
09/20/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is about to pull some suicidal moves...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1089601
United States
09/20/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I posted this response on another thread also.

Here's a really good hint to determine the plausibility (or actuality) of this claim. Check your foreign (middle eastern) neighbors, co-workers, convenience store workers/owners you see on a regular basis. Have they left, or are they suddenly leaving? Yes? Then something's up.

-SNIP-
 Quoting: Writemeaticket Red

I am in a pretty good spot to see both, and this is happening.

Not a huge increase, but a noticeable one. They are asking 'all the right questions' about home protection.
xxx
User ID: 1391487
United States
09/20/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
you either spread love or shadow.
your choice, at any given moment,
any given breathe, heart beat.

what is the human heart's capacity
for love if not infinitely.

embrace love, . .now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24100736
United States
09/20/2012 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

not for long at any rate

incoming...
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
09/20/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
you either spread love or shadow.
your choice, at any given moment,
any given breathe, heart beat.

what is the human heart's capacity
for love if not infinitely.

embrace love, . .now.
 Quoting: xxx 1391487

Love conquers all.. Love for God and for others irrespective of our differences.. Let the haters fight and those that are the Lords Praise His Holy name...
hf

GLP