THE INQUISADOR
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1577310
United States
09/20/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
YARD SALE FOR OBAMA..Sell all your property and give him the money--Disgusting
WTF is this..YA really gotta be kidding me..

If you want to support the president you need to make sure you're registered to vote. Also, sign up with the BarackObama.com to get involved. Connect on: Facebook and Twitter.

Participating in YardSaleforObama.com is just another way for people who have already done what they can to further support the president. YardSaleforObama.com is a grassroots fundraising effort and not an official part of Obama for America. (They just laid the groundwork for us to do grassroots fundraising.) BarackObama.com encourages supporters to initiate grassroots fundraising projects. The entire Yard Sale for Obama event is one grassroots fundraising project. Read more about the grassroots fundraising at BarackObama.com

[link to www.yardsaleforobama.com]
:nose23l36:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
America is the Grand Experiment..Let us not Fail..
Listed Number 1 in the Guinness World Record Book of EXTRA LARGE Steel Balls
Opinions are like Farts..Only the very best linger on and on
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
Murphy is my patron Saint.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
THE INQUISADOR  (OP)

United States
09/20/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: YARD SALE FOR OBAMA..Sell all your property and give him the money--Disgusting
WTF is this..YA really gotta be kidding me..

If you want to support the president you need to make sure you're registered to vote. Also, sign up with the BarackObama.com to get involved. Connect on: Facebook and Twitter.

Participating in YardSaleforObama.com is just another way for people who have already done what they can to further support the president. YardSaleforObama.com is a grassroots fundraising effort and not an official part of Obama for America. (They just laid the groundwork for us to do grassroots fundraising.) BarackObama.com encourages supporters to initiate grassroots fundraising projects. The entire Yard Sale for Obama event is one grassroots fundraising project. Read more about the grassroots fundraising at BarackObama.com

Quoting: THE INQUISADOR

Sept 22-23 2012
SCOTLAND FOREVER
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
09/20/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: YARD SALE FOR OBAMA..Sell all your property and give him the money--Disgusting
You've got to be kidding......
THE INQUISADOR  (OP)

United States
09/20/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Nope thats what I thought..They just announced it on local TV also..
SCOTLAND FOREVER
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
THE INQUISADOR  (OP)

United States
09/20/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Nope thats what I thought..They just announced it on local TV also..

THE VID:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Last Edited by THE AMERICAN INQUISITOR on 09/20/2012 10:27 AM
SCOTLAND FOREVER
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
09/20/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
:ObamaNP:
THE INQUISADOR  (OP)

United States
09/20/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does my donation go directly to Obama for America..YES IT DOES..I Need Green Fees..

OBAMA TO SPACE:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Last Edited by THE AMERICAN INQUISITOR on 09/20/2012 10:31 AM
SCOTLAND FOREVER
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Herman The Kid

User ID: 17951882
United States
09/20/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
yak
You m-m-m-muh-make me HAAA-PEEE.

Psalm 34:14 - Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 19147018
United States
09/20/2012 10:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Sell all you have for Obama. A new Democrat method to covertly fleece the poor.

Somehow I doubt any off those yard sales will happen in Barbara Streisand's, George Clooney's or Alec baldwin's neighborhood. No, they want to keep their nice stuff, just get the sheeple types to part with what little they have.
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
THE INQUISADOR  (OP)

United States
09/20/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
yak
 Quoting: Herman The Kid

Will this shit never END...WTF...
SCOTLAND FOREVER
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Democracy at Work
User ID: 7244814
United States
09/20/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cmon democrats we can't let him lose just because he doesnt have enough money. The individual limit is 2500. Put it in the mail now. Pony up, it's important.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21581512
United States
09/20/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
So basically...obama wants people to sell what little personal property they have left...and give him the money to campeign with...gee, whats wrong with that?

Maybe people should start having yardsales to cover what the irs is going to rape them for for being too poor to afford health insurance...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16740206
United States
09/20/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever
THE INQUISADOR  (OP)

United States
09/20/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cmon democrats we can't let him lose just because he doesnt have enough money. The individual limit is 2500. Put it in the mail now. Pony up, it's important.
 Quoting: Democracy at Work 7244814

Our country on the rocks..Rampant Unemployment, Families in the streets...AND NOW THIS SHIT..
SCOTLAND FOREVER
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
09/20/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Feed enough flouride and spray enough chemtrails and Americans may just be the impaired to do it for real.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
THE INQUISADOR  (OP)

United States
09/20/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever
 Quoting: Hopeless

WHO THOUGHT THIS SHIT UP..

Good question. The same peeps that brought you the Obama to Space mission. A small, but fearless group of inspired, Bay Area professionals - you know who you are- kicked off the concept initially with a little video and website. At that time, everyone couldn't stop talking about the yard/garage/white elephant sales they had growing up. Mix up that nostalgia with the best of modern day social media, (ehr Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter...), peer to peer commerce (Craigstlist, eBay, but also Etsy and Square) and flash sales (namely Gilt) and voila! It soon grew to a team of co-hosts throughout the country all working together to ensure that the word gets out about a cool, new way to get more grassroots fundraising done in the run up to the 2012 presidential election. Read more in our official press release.

SCOTLAND FOREVER
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
09/20/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
You better sell it before he takes it....he always gives fair warnings!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14745915
United States
09/20/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16740206
United States
09/20/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever

Good question. The same peeps that brought you the Obama to Space mission. A small, but fearless group of inspired, Bay Area professionals - you know who you are- kicked off the concept initially with a little video and website. At that time, everyone couldn't stop talking about the yard/garage/white elephant sales they had growing up. Mix up that nostalgia with the best of modern day social media, (ehr Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter...), peer to peer commerce (Craigstlist, eBay, but also Etsy and Square) and flash sales (namely Gilt) and voila! It soon grew to a team of co-hosts throughout the country all working together to ensure that the word gets out about a cool, new way to get more grassroots fundraising done in the run up to the 2012 presidential election. Read more in our official press release.

I'm now thoroughly convinced that everyone on this planet has lost their minds. The question now is, how to capitalize on that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10401141
United States
09/20/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Absolutely Hillarious.

Don't they realize that they need the 53% to show up at that yardsale.

Last I checked, you couldn't use an EBT card at one.
THE INQUISADOR  (OP)

United States
09/20/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever

I'm now thoroughly convinced that everyone on this planet has lost their minds. The question now is, how to capitalize on that?

The "Small but fearless group has it figured out"..
SCOTLAND FOREVER
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24076914
United States
09/20/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good. Let them sell off all their stolen and pawned property.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19230317
United States
09/20/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear fucking Christ. He thinks he is a God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14745915
United States
09/20/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Absolutely Hillarious.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10401141

chuckle
THE INQUISADOR  (OP)

United States
09/20/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Absolutely Hillarious.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10401141

chuckle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14745915

NOW it's on the Local radio at my store..WTF..
SCOTLAND FOREVER
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/20/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll find me one of these yard sales, act interested in their junk worth 20 cents and talk them down to 1 penny just for fun.

banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2679163
United States
09/20/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama supporters barely own anything. This wont make much
Billy_Sastard

User ID: 10985121
United States
09/20/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there even time for this money to get into Obamas coffers to get spent on the campaign? This seems a little late in the game at this point don't you think???
It is, to me, sad how fast people forget the FOUNDATIONS of our fine country! This country was built by an armed population capable of fending for themselves, and will be lost by couches full of potato-sheeple riding their 52" HD-LEDTV's into the orwellian sunset. :(
:abomb::abomb::abomb:
BRING ON THE DOOM!!!
THE INQUISADOR  (OP)

United States
09/20/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there even time for this money to get into Obamas coffers to get spent on the campaign? This seems a little late in the game at this point don't you think???
 Quoting: Billy_Sastard

They must be a bit short..
SCOTLAND FOREVER
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 19147018
United States
09/20/2012 11:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
So basically...obama wants people to sell what little personal property they have left...and give him the money to campeign with...gee, whats wrong with that?

Maybe people should start having yardsales to cover what the irs is going to rape them for for being too poor to afford health insurance...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21581512

Maybe Obummer should sell Moochelle's outfit from the convention???

$4000 dress!!!! WTF????

Yeah, they feel the pain of the poor!
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/20/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21581512

Maybe Obummer should sell Moochelle's outfit from the convention???

$4000 dress!!!! WTF????

Yeah, they feel the pain of the poor!
 Quoting: Lady Jane Smith

You have a good point. They have more money in her wardrobe than all those pidley garage sales combined. Garage sales don't make much money. Even car raffles would bring in more money than that. He could even have a raffle to win a lunch with him, his fans would love it, they can sit with him and let him talk about himself.

GLP