User ID: 24119539
Aruba
09/20/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco
Joint Fleets Fend Off UFO Threat
by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
This last week, reports of Chinese naval vessels off the US coast, Northern Californian in particular, have been reported but denied.

Now an Asian intelligence agency reports that a combined fleet operation between the US and China has been going on, a full combat operation against what we are told is a “highly unfriendly extra-terrestrial threat.”

he verifications of the fleet operations have been many, there have been no confirmations from the US side though the ships have been seen by every vessel that makes it offshore. The true nature of both the threat and the extent of the multinational military force used is beyond any imaginable classification level.

Rumors:Extraterrestrial craft are operating from underwater bases.Advanced US sub-orbital weapons platforms represented as “tested” have actually been deployed from Vandenburg Air Force Base. These are armed with energy weapons.
UFO tracking has been moved from conventional to nano-technology with microscopic sensors being used to detect behaviors such as dimensional rifts and distortions in time, things only discussed in TV shows like Fringe and X Files. (all Fox oddly enough)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 24119539
Aruba
09/20/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco
would love to be more entertaining, invent things, speculate or, perhaps, include some fascinating videos.

I either have to give this a 70% or reclassify a reliable official source as purposefully leaking something that makes no sense. My suggestion is that readers follow other stories for verifications or information that would help in some way, add it to the comment section and see if we can get a better grip on what may well be an extremely dangerous situation.

————–

I have had one implied threat, which is almost laughable as I am a board member of a multinational defense firm larger than most armies. I have also had several contact of a very suspicious nature, had one verified Homeland Security computer attack which the software the DOD supplied me with caught, quite embarrassing also.

Then, yesterday, Press TV in Iran called on my wife’s mobile. It flashed US Government for a second. It seems DHS’s bugging capability crashed.

If they hire us, I am sure we can fix that for them.
Billy_Sastard

User ID: 10985121
United States
09/20/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not this again...

hmm
It is, to me, sad how fast people forget the FOUNDATIONS of our fine country! This country was built by an armed population capable of fending for themselves, and will be lost by couches full of potato-sheeple riding their 52" HD-LEDTV's into the orwellian sunset. :(
:abomb::abomb::abomb:
BRING ON THE DOOM!!!
Anka

User ID: 593875
United States
10/21/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
"We shall no longer hang on to the tails of public opinion, or to a non-existent authority, on matters utterly unknown and strange. We shall gradually become experts ourselves in the mastery of the knowledge of the future." ~ Wilhelm Reich
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2507375
Canada
10/21/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please tell me you don't actually believe this bullshit...

How convenient this happens offshore, away from witnesses... Right!
How lucky are we that highly hostile aliens invaders aren't here to attack us, cause of course if they were, they would attack a city and not an empty ocean.

As I've said before, someone really needs to start up another Star Trek tv series to keep these scifi thirsty busy at conventions instead of boring the shit out of us.

GLP