Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,873 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 378,788
Pageviews Today: 600,317Threads Today: 207Posts Today: 2,984
07:33 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

3 Council Bluffs Noncitizens (Also known as: ILLEGAL ALIENS) Charged with Voter Fraud

PravdaDemocrat
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 19228212
United States
09/20/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
3 Council Bluffs Noncitizens (Also known as: ILLEGAL ALIENS) Charged with Voter Fraud
Good to see some folks FINALLY stepping up to stop this bulls**t...

More of that voter fraud that the left tells us DOESN'T EXIST, and is just a figment of Glenn BEck's imagination, no matter how many hundreds of Democrats getr convicted of it!

From KCRG-TV:
Three people were charged with felony counts of voter fraud in Pottawattamie County Thursday as a result of an Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation probe initiated last month in conjunction with the Iowa Secretary of State’s Office.

Class D first-degree election misconduct charges were brought against Albert Harte-Maxwell, 52; Linda Harte-Maxwell, 49; and Maria Ayon-Fernandez, 40, all of Council Bluffs. All three individuals were booked into the Pottawattamie County Jail on Thursday and released on their own recognizance, according to a DCI statement. The investigation was conducted by the DCI and Pottawattamie County Attorney’s Office.

According to criminal complaints filed in the case, Albert Harte-Maxwell, Linda Harte-Maxwell, and Maria Ayon-Fernandez are all non-U.S. citizens who registered to vote in Pottawattamie County. Albert Harte-Maxwell voted in the 2010 general election and 2011 city election; Linda Harte-Maxwell voted in the 2011 city election; and Maria Ayon-Fernandez voted in the 2010 general election, according to the complaint and affidavit. The Harte-Maxwells are citizens of Canada and Ayon-Fernandez is a citizen of Mexico, court records indicate."

We MUST, of course, assume that they voted Democrat, since if they had voted REPUBLICAN, it would surely have been trumpeted in story headline.
Doomamatrix

User ID: 18561533
United States
09/20/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 3 Council Bluffs Noncitizens (Also known as: ILLEGAL ALIENS) Charged with Voter Fraud
I'm surprised they got caught. Good job!
Obamacare: Never has so much been taken away from so many for so few.
PravdaDemocrat  (OP)

United States
09/20/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 3 Council Bluffs Noncitizens (Also known as: ILLEGAL ALIENS) Charged with Voter Fraud
 Quoting: Doomamatrix

Just the very tip of the iceberg, compared to what is coming from Democrats in November.

I'm already part of a team going to Ohio on Election day, to look for it.
PravdaDemocrat  (OP)

United States
09/20/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18169141
United States
09/20/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now if they can just focus on the overwhelming amount of meth-heads in that town. (I live about a half hour away)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24156980
United States
09/20/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Doomamatrix

My vote is to use the ink that third world counties use to mark you as a voter. Why not? The experiment is over, the US is nothing more than a 'brain washed'former republic. Ink 'em after they vote!

GLP