Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,276 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 571,306
Pageviews Today: 987,940Threads Today: 418Posts Today: 6,951
12:14 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Anunnaki, Nibiru created a stable genetic stock, eventually became so numerous some of us were expelled from the Annunaki city centers

Aikan  (OP)

User ID: 23385993
Thailand
09/25/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Anunnaki, Nibiru created a stable genetic stock, eventually became so numerous some of us were expelled from the Annunaki city centers
the lord of creation prince ea fled to africa and there he began his experiment anew.. this experiment started about 2 million years ago. and he tried once again to create a new andama, a new beast with a little more intelligence, a little more awareness, and being a little more perceptive..

in time however, the experiment known as adama, prince ea could no longer stand the abuse. he could no longer stand the outright ruthlessness which with the lord of the command, the lord of the word was dealing with the animals, dealing with the beasts. and so, on one given evening, a very fateful night, the lord of creation, prince ea..

snuck into the garden that he had once had dominion over. and there he found a beast. and he took the beast aside, and he gave him the knowledge, the knowledge of 'knowing each other'. and he taught one male what he could enjoy with the female... and you have to understand, that prior to this time, all mating, all unions of the beast were absolutely controlled, by the gods, by the technicians, by lord ea himself at some point..

in order to get the appropriate offspring, one had to have the right male with the right female. all matings were controlled. all matings were scheduled. no deviation would be permitted or the experiment would be ruined. prince ea, the genesis scientist wore on his sleeve the logo of all the genesis scientists..

the primitive beast who looked at these dna strands on the sleeve. the beast looked at these intertwining stands of dna and he saw snakes.

..and so as lord of the genesis scientists, as lord of the creation, as lord of the serpents, prince ea.. snuck into the garden and he exposed the beast to the knowledge of knowing each other.

and the beast, for one moment in its miserable and wreched life, could be of the gods.. the beast that worked in the mines and worked until death was able to have a moments pleasure..

he had the way of the gods at his hands.. he was able to make a choice.. and so the beast began to spread the knowledge, the ilicit knowledge. and the lord of command, the lord of the word. walking in the garden one day, noticed that there were two beasts mating. the ultimate sin. the blasphemy and the sacrilege. the ruining of the experiment. who knows what kind of offspring would be born? of an uncontrolled, unscheduled, unsupervised mating. and so he immediately had the offending beasts thrown out of the garden.

he discovered that in fact there were other beasts who were enjoying the knowledge of the gods, the wisdom of the gods, the ablility to have pleasure at any moment. and they were tossed out of the garden. the lord of the word got extraordinarily upset.. and he began to pass new commands. the first edict that he issued was that his brother, the lord of creation would henceforth never be allowed in the garden. and that anything and everything that was attributed to him would be considered to be evil.
 Quoting: Aikan

prince ea, in breaking the very backbone of the rules of the system, by destroying the breeding experiment, personified evil. in the syrian and orion star systems, that which has the greatest evil. the greatest connotation of evil, is that which was anti-system. prince ea personified the worst, the most henous crime that one could commit.

In the creation story that we are all familiar with, it is prince ea, the lord genesis scientist, the lord of creation. the very one who created man in the very beginning. the one who wanted the expeiment to achieve destiny, to achieve free will.

it is that very same lord of creation who went in and gave man an opportunity to get kicked out of the garden.

all offending beasts were removed and the lord of the word labeled anything and everything that was connected with lord ea as evil. the commands for all the beasts were then once again renewed. the first command, thou shall have no other lords before me. prince ea is no longer the lord of creation.

any and all of his technicians are no longer the lords. 'I am the one and only lord, so sayeth I, the lord of the word.' Henceforth, all beasts must attend on the 7th day, they must attend one of my houses inwhich they will praise me. they will promise to obey me. they will follow my every command. and pledge undying loyalty to only me. so sayeth I, the lord of the word.

Thread: The Bible Was Actually Written By Sumerians In 400 BC
the sumerians wrote bible in 4000 b.c.

Last Edited by Aikan on 09/27/2012 11:43 PM
Aikan
Aikan  (OP)

User ID: 24390370
Thailand
09/25/2012 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Anunnaki, Nibiru created a stable genetic stock, eventually became so numerous some of us were expelled from the Annunaki city centers
Life is possible on a brown dwarf?!
 Quoting: Face Palmer

..will post video later showing golden fields of wheat... on planet nibiru (nibiru is an incredibly large planet for those that are not in the know)..

Last Edited by Aikan on 09/25/2012 05:27 AM
Aikan
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
09/25/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
pretty decent thread:

Thread: Zecharia Sitchin's work proven 100% correct regarding Ancient Aliens - Anunnaki!

Last Edited by Aikan on 09/25/2012 09:19 PM
Aikan
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
09/25/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: EARTH IS EXPANDING (Page 4)

look for my post

koolaid

Last Edited by Aikan on 09/25/2012 09:36 PM
Aikan
Woot Woot

User ID: 21695930
Canada
09/25/2012 07:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Life is possible on a brown dwarf?!
 Quoting: Face Palmer

..will post video later showing golden fields of wheat... on planet nibiru (nibiru is an incredibly large planet for those that are not in the know)..

Sounds like a good growth market for John Deere tractors.
Aikan  (OP)

User ID: 24060611
Thailand
09/25/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

hayseed

Last Edited by Aikan on 09/25/2012 09:32 PM
Aikan
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
09/25/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
as measured in time, can look back 13 billion years ago HERE..
[link to www.nasa.gov]

886sealsealseal

Last Edited by Aikan on 09/25/2012 10:03 PM
Aikan
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
09/25/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The Truth of Our Origins, and The Echoes of Atlantis.

Last Edited by Aikan on 09/27/2012 01:28 AM
Aikan
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
09/25/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
09/25/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
This video is full of half truths. The bible and koran and other ancient's cultures talked about the anunnaqi, the dark browned skinned toned, 7ft tall beings who came to these cultures and taught them. Nibiru is a craft coming from the fleet of nibiru who's home planet is a tri-solar system called rizq,. the story or the truth of the story goes like this. The anunnaqi are the Gods,or the Eloheem, or the kachina or the Neteru, simply called gods by some and angels to others since the word angel means messenger. These being go back millions of years all existing as gases, who then personified themselves by way of 9 ether gases, which is all existing powerful gases, thus the 9 ether beings coming from anti-matter to matter, millions of years ago. They are Masters Of the Universes. Anu which means the Heavenly One, or on-high.. this is where the God concept comes from. Anu who is the source, the omnipotent of nature having power to be matter-physical and ether-spirit, conscious.. is he the creator of all that is?.. No, That is All.
Getting back to these beings called the Anunnaqi. Anu and his kind are not Reptilians from draco, your talking about the reptilians, serpent people coming from the draco constellation, they are also gods people, being that they are from evolutionary moon forces or 6 ether gas forces which represent death, destruction, lies, and anything negative... their have been 16 kinds of reptilians sited..these beings are the ones manipulating man behind the scenes. They are masters of Illusions, white magic, etc. They are God and the devil at the same time. Enki was not the devil, he did a disagreeable act, which was wanting to create a new being, nu-bian,to work the mines cause the work was too back breaking, plus he started wearing the gold instead of transporting it back to the bases that they The Anunaaqi built.
Enqi was supposed to be the God of qi-earth and Enlil was the God of the lils-skys. He Enqi was also the one that got the Tablets of Destiny back from Haylal,Amam. So he Enki was not...the ONES WHO GOD, GHOST CREATED during the last evolutionary..moon cycle which is ending now. These 6 ether forces are 9 ether gases in death, being weak and wicked, it and its offspring who has terrorized the world for the last 6,000 years of this last moon cycle. So the Reptilians and their seed and spawn are the devils and The Anunnaqi and their seed and kind are the gods. [link to www.godlikeproductions.com] thread: The Truth of Enki ..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12652226

I believe the labeling of any one of these characters as Jesus.. it would probably be Enki..

Last Edited by Aikan on 09/27/2012 03:35 AM
Aikan
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
09/27/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I understand how you could feel that way, but is humans that have been fed a lie about the truth regarding ENKI. He was a benevolent creator of our race, but ENLIL and ANU did not want humans to catch up with them. We knew too much as it were. ENLIL thought for sure our race would be wiped off the face of the earth with the flood, that what their intentions. However, ENKI told ZIUSUDRA to construct a submersible boat, a MAGURGUR so that the race would not die out. It is because of ENKI's desire to protect our race, that we are still here on earth. And yet every day people call ENKI a Satan or a deceiver, yet it is ENLIL and the reptilian race who are the one's who distort the truth. They are the SATAN, they are the Deceivers of humankind. It is said that ENKI and Jesus are the same being, and yet you will despise him. If you want to know more about the truth you must go far beyond what you Think you know. Truth must be dug for, be sought for, and searched for. It will never be handed to you, nor will it be easy to recognize. The deceivers of humanity have twisted the truth along with the lie, and make it very difficult to distinguish what is true and what is false. You need more than what you feel is in your heart. For "the heart is deceptive, and who can know it." In addition to the feelings of the heart, you must seek knowledge. [link to www.godlikeproductions.com] thread: the truth of Enki
 Quoting: skyblau

Last Edited by Aikan on 09/27/2012 01:40 AM
Aikan
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
09/27/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Such a Love, this love.....

Last Edited by Aikan on 09/27/2012 03:19 AM
Aikan
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
09/27/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
would you believe me if i have memories from being there slave?damnedalien03
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18069765

interesting, would like to hear them
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
09/27/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
would you believe me if i have memories from being there slave?

interesting, would like to hear them
 Quoting: MONSTER

yes, I would too,

I hope he reconsiders..

Last Edited by Aikan on 09/27/2012 03:17 AM
Aikan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24459865
United States
09/27/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: ++I AM A EXTRA TERRESTRIAL++ ASK ME A QUESTION AND I WILL RESPOND++ (Page 1431)
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
09/27/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

thanks for the bump

byekitty

Last Edited by Aikan on 09/27/2012 03:22 AM
Aikan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3555102
United States
09/27/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nibiru isn't real. Go learn science.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453209
Puerto Rico
09/27/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
:hummm:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453209
Puerto Rico
09/27/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
If someone can embed this...

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to youtu.be]
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
09/27/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nibiru isn't real. Go learn science.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3555102

please read the thread first.. there is nearly nothing on Nibiru..here is a tidbit..

> Nibiru is a craft coming from the fleet of nibiru who's home planet is a tri-solar system called rizq,. the story or the truth of the story goes like this. The anunnaqi are the Gods,or the Eloheem, or the kachina or the Neteru,
Aikan
Aikan  (OP)

User ID: 24282452
Thailand
09/27/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
would you believe me if i have memories from being there slave?damnedalien03

do u want to tell me about it?

It is nothing that is really revealing, There were a lot of slaves and there was a "process" that is pretty indescribable. Earth was a lot different then.

I should say this memory could just be bullshit, but I had it before I knew anything about Ea and Enlil and use to draw pictures of it. It fits, thats all I really feel like saying.

I don't necessarily believe this, but I have a feeling there is a reason I remember.

bump
Aikan
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
09/28/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
If someone can embed this...

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to youtu.be]
 Quoting: Settle4It

great contribution
Aikan
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
09/28/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The Truth of the Anunnaki, Yahweh, Christ and the future of life on Earth
Aikan
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
09/30/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
10/01/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24424163
United States
10/01/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Zecharia Sitchin was a freemason. Annunaki is just another bullshit religion like mormonism and jehovas witnesses - both started by freemasons.
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
10/01/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Zecharia Sitchin was a freemason. Annunaki is just another bullshit religion like mormonism and jehovas witnesses - both started by freemasons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24424163

thanks for the contribution ..
Aikan
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
10/02/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
PlanetRex
 Quoting: Phase-Sphere

Aikan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23673522
Mexico
10/03/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it possible that the gods being refered to by zucchini is actually a planetary body as confirmed by the locals? Perhaps the interpretation is alll wrongy?
Aikan  (OP)

User ID: 24927009
Thailand
10/04/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Aikan

GLP