Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,617 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 321,389
Pageviews Today: 525,255Threads Today: 176Posts Today: 3,075
07:25 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Anunnaki, Nibiru created a stable genetic stock, eventually became so numerous some of us were expelled from the Annunaki city centers

iStarbug

User ID: 23993928
United States
10/10/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Anunnaki, Nibiru created a stable genetic stock, eventually became so numerous some of us were expelled from the Annunaki city centers

do u want to tell me about it?
 Quoting: Aikan

It is nothing that is really revealing, There were a lot of slaves and there was a "process" that is pretty indescribable. Earth was a lot different then.

I should say this memory could just be bullshit, but I had it before I knew anything about Ea and Enlil and use to draw pictures of it. It fits, thats all I really feel like saying.

I don't necessarily believe this, but I have a feeling there is a reason I remember.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18069765

wow, this sounds pretty incredible. what about this 'process'? if you feel like talking about it, I sure would like to get some detail about this..

No not really, sorry. Partially because it could be a false association and I don't want to lead you along to crazy town. I do post a lot of stuff on here jokingly but I don't joke about something like this.

If it is "reincarnation" of some sort there is a reason most people do not remember. If it was real it was a LONG time ago. I don't really know anything that will be "beneficial" for you.

I recommend this thread, there are a few interesting posts about Atlantis (some are just delusional): Thread: To any reincarnated Atlantean souls here on GLP

A few years ago I read somewhere on the internet about a Roman Senator that told of a similar account at a dinner. I haven't been able to find it since, and cannot remember his name. His name doesn't stick out in history. It made the hair stand up on my neck and is the only reason I give the memory and credence... and if that story is real, well then...abduct

if
you
are
serious
about
the
reincarnation-aspect,
look
into
the
work
of
Michael
Newton,PH.D.
[link to www.spiritualregression.org]
Books;
"Journey
of
Souls"
and
also,
"Destiny
of
Souls"
[link to www.amazon.com]

Believe
me,
they
will
truly
give
you
peace
of
mind
that
only
truth
can
provide-
you
will
be
set
free.

Sorry
for
typing
this
format-
my
keyboard
is
screwed-up.

Peace,
Love
&
Freedom.
afro
iStarbug

So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth,
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.

Monty Python - Galaxy Song
2be0rnot2be

User ID: 24702362
United States
10/10/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Anunnaki, Nibiru created a stable genetic stock, eventually became so numerous some of us were expelled from the Annunaki city centers
spock
101icu
Aikan  (OP)

User ID: 25178305
Thailand
10/10/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is nothing that is really revealing, There were a lot of slaves and there was a "process" that is pretty indescribable. Earth was a lot different then.

I should say this memory could just be bullshit, but I had it before I knew anything about Ea and Enlil and use to draw pictures of it. It fits, thats all I really feel like saying.

I don't necessarily believe this, but I have a feeling there is a reason I remember.

wow, this sounds pretty incredible. what about this 'process'? if you feel like talking about it, I sure would like to get some detail about this..

No not really, sorry. Partially because it could be a false association and I don't want to lead you along to crazy town. I do post a lot of stuff on here jokingly but I don't joke about something like this.

If it is "reincarnation" of some sort there is a reason most people do not remember. If it was real it was a LONG time ago. I don't really know anything that will be "beneficial" for you.

I recommend this thread, there are a few interesting posts about Atlantis (some are just delusional): Thread: To any reincarnated Atlantean souls here on GLP

A few years ago I read somewhere on the internet about a Roman Senator that told of a similar account at a dinner. I haven't been able to find it since, and cannot remember his name. His name doesn't stick out in history. It made the hair stand up on my neck and is the only reason I give the memory and credence... and if that story is real, well then...abduct

if
you
are
serious
about
the
reincarnation-aspect,
look
into
the
work
of
Michael
Newton,PH.D.
[link to www.spiritualregression.org]
Books;
"Journey
of
Souls"
and
also,
"Destiny
of
Souls"
[link to www.amazon.com]

Believe
me,
they
will
truly
give
you
peace
of
mind
that
only
truth
can
provide-
you
will
be
set
free.

Sorry
for
typing
this
format-
my
keyboard
is
screwed-up.

Peace,
Love
&
Freedom.
afro
 Quoting: iStarbug

incarnate can mean incarnate to heaven.

there may be many heaven situations.. many places to go after we die..

I think it is safer to think of it this way..

..those of use using a spirituality of mediterranean origin..

even buddha did not support the evil cycle..

Last Edited by Aikan on 10/10/2012 02:02 AM
Aikan
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
10/10/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
there was a large anunnaki city in south africa.. if you believe sumer tablets, they were involved with the creation of the black race, all of the races actually..

here is something I found from egypt.. I think it is very old:
How manifold it is, what thou hast made! they are hidden from the face (of man). O sole god, like whom there is no other! Thou didst create the world according to thy desire,
Whilst thou wert alone: All men, cattle, and wild beasts,
Whatever is on earth, going upon (its) feet,
And what is on high, flying with its wings.
The countries of Syria and Nubia, the land of Egypt,
Thou settest every man in his place,
Thou suppliest their necessities:
Everyone has his food, and his time of life is reckoned.
Their tongues are separate in speech,
And their natures as well;
Their skins are distinguished,
As thou distinguishest the foreign peoples.
Thou makest a Nile in the underworld,
Thou bringest forth as thou desirest
To maintain the people (of Egypt)
According as thou madest them for thyself,
The lord of all of them, wearying (himself) with them,

..there is something for every race, in the umerian tablets.. I am caucasian, actually..

i am mixed race black/ Italian /native American, i am 39 yrs old i used to be an atheist i never went to church i got filled with yahs holy spirit 12 yrs ago in a park by a christian woman(black)ive been to every denomination and kicked out for rebuking the pastors for not raising the dead and casting out demons when i pray in tongues cancer and all dis-ease disappear i have raised a cat and a hamster back to life and i have cast out about 50 demons over the past 10 yrs! my husband and children tell me my eyes glow when the holy spirit shows up bu they are usually bright green my birthday is 12/7/72 satan was thrown out of heaven revelation 12/7 my b-day i see ufos in the day and night and that huge black sun dog/ufo that shows up around the sun is there for me when i call on it i have about 20 pictures of it. i took a picture of the eclipse this summer and there was a huge sun and a half moon under neath it!please help me understand if yahweh is enlil and i say i am yahwehs wife/ princess then i am enili wife? what does that mean for me and my 10 children?
 Quoting: YAHWEHS WIFE 23672607

these things.. when people have less ailments.. are kind of a heaven state.. so you are helping this come into being..

this theme of getting married is symbolic of the church.. 'mary' told me that was going to marry her.. what she meant was I was going to marry the church..

that is what the 'song of songs' is about..

the sumer tablets.. I will have to meditate on this.. and get back tomarrow..
yahwehs princess
User ID: 23672607
United States
10/10/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
there was a large anunnaki city in south africa.. if you believe sumer tablets, they were involved with the creation of the black race, all of the races actually..

here is something I found from egypt.. I think it is very old:
How manifold it is, what thou hast made! they are hidden from the face (of man). O sole god, like whom there is no other! Thou didst create the world according to thy desire,
Whilst thou wert alone: All men, cattle, and wild beasts,
Whatever is on earth, going upon (its) feet,
And what is on high, flying with its wings.
The countries of Syria and Nubia, the land of Egypt,
Thou settest every man in his place,
Thou suppliest their necessities:
Everyone has his food, and his time of life is reckoned.
Their tongues are separate in speech,
And their natures as well;
Their skins are distinguished,
As thou distinguishest the foreign peoples.
Thou makest a Nile in the underworld,
Thou bringest forth as thou desirest
To maintain the people (of Egypt)
According as thou madest them for thyself,
The lord of all of them, wearying (himself) with them,

..there is something for every race, in the umerian tablets.. I am caucasian, actually..

i am mixed race black/ Italian /native American, i am 39 yrs old i used to be an atheist i never went to church i got filled with yahs holy spirit 12 yrs ago in a park by a christian woman(black)ive been to every denomination and kicked out for rebuking the pastors for not raising the dead and casting out demons when i pray in tongues cancer and all dis-ease disappear i have raised a cat and a hamster back to life and i have cast out about 50 demons over the past 10 yrs! my husband and children tell me my eyes glow when the holy spirit shows up bu they are usually bright green my birthday is 12/7/72 satan was thrown out of heaven revelation 12/7 my b-day i see ufos in the day and night and that huge black sun dog/ufo that shows up around the sun is there for me when i call on it i have about 20 pictures of it. i took a picture of the eclipse this summer and there was a huge sun and a half moon under neath it!please help me understand if yahweh is enlil and i say i am yahwehs wife/ princess then i am enili wife? what does that mean for me and my 10 children?
 Quoting: YAHWEHS WIFE 23672607

these things.. when people have less ailments.. are kind of a heaven state.. so you are helping this come into being..

this theme of getting married is symbolic of the church.. 'mary' told me that was going to marry her.. what she meant was I was going to marry the church..

that is what the 'song of songs' is about..

the sumer tablets.. I will have to meditate on this.. and get back tomarrow..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25178305

amen! bless YAHWEH! PRAISE YAHSHUA! LET THE HOLY SPIRIT LEAD US INTO HIS TRUTH!
yahwehs princess
User ID: 23672607
United States
10/10/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
FORGOT TO SAY THANK YOU!blwkss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20129820
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
so, Niburu passes earth's orbit every few thousand years (some say 3600 years)

it travels at a very fast speed .... if Annunaki jumped off their planet and hopped onto ours, do they wait another 3600 years before Niburu returns, before hopping back on?
Aikan  (OP)

User ID: 25295161
Thailand
10/10/2012 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
FORGOT TO SAY THANK YOU!blwkss
 Quoting: yahwehs princess 23672607

you're very welcome!
Aikan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2570107
United States
10/10/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
screwball
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 23385993
Thailand
10/10/2012 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
screwball
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2570107

thanks for the bump
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
10/10/2012 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
so, Niburu passes earth's orbit every few thousand years (some say 3600 years)

it travels at a very fast speed .... if Annunaki jumped off their planet and hopped onto ours, do they wait another 3600 years before Niburu returns, before hopping back on?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20129820

The Muroc Airfield meeting with the Anunnaki extraterrestrials on February 20- 21 1954 was attended by a “Wise Men” group of four members of civil society, that is, those who were not politicians, intelligence agents, or members of the armed forces, all in their 80s. They were GERALD LIGHT, a metaphysical scientist; EDWIN NOURSE, a leading economist; JAMES FRANCIS MACINTYRE, bishop and head of the Catholic Church in Los Angeles; and FRANKLIN WINTHROP ALLEN, a well-known journalist.

Says exopolitics scholar Michael Salla: “The four represented senior leaders of the religious, spiritual, economic, and newspaper communities and were advanced in age and status. They would certainly have been plausible choices for a community delegation that could provide confidential advice on a possible public response to a First Contact event involving extraterrestrial races.”

The meeting was at once awesome and terrifying to most of the people present, who thought they had met supernatural beings and the world had come to an end. In a highly emotive letter to a confidante dated April 16 1954, Gerald Light underlined his fear, shock, and bewilderment in the following words: “I had the distinct feeling that the world had come to an end with fantastic realism. For I have never seen so many human beings in a state of complete collapse and confusion, as they realised their own world had indeed ended with such finality as to beggar description.”

Salla, citing Charles Suggs, whose father, a former Navy Commander, was present at the meeting, chronicles the proceedings thus: “Ike along with others…met and spoke with two white-haired Nordics that had pale blue eyes and colourless lips. The spokesman stood a number of feet away from Ike and would not let him approach any closer. A second Nordic stood on the extended ramp of a bi-convex saucer that stood on tripod landing gear on the landing strip… these visitors said they came from another solar system. They posed detailed questions about nuclear testing.”

Physically, the Nordics looked like humans only they were larger in stature, about 7 to 8 feet tall. They spoke perfect, sweet-sounding English but with an accent. Their speech was conveyed rather mentally than verbally. “There was telepathic communication,” Salla says. “It’s as though you’re hearing a person but they’re not speaking.”

The technology they put on show defied belief. “During my two days’ visit I saw five separate and distinct types of aircraft being studied and handled by our Air Force officials – with the assistance and permission of the Etherians!…When the Aliens demonstrated their ability to become invisible along with mental telepathy, everyone there was terrified.”

The ability to disappear (an ability based on pure physics, not magic) and to communicate using thought (again something based on a mastery of biophysical science and not on supernatural ability) was what made Gerald Light characterise the aliens as “Etherians”, that is, people who do not dwell in this physical world but can in a flash enter and leave it at will, like “God”.

Not all history is recorded and not all history is known. Hence, we will probably never know the full details of the day-long meeting between Ike and the Nordics. What we know for sure is that the Nordics warned Ike about the Aliens – the Grays – who were orbiting the equator, that he should not have anything to do with them as they were a sinister race who would bring untold harm both to Earth and the human population.

The Nordics in fact proposed an alliance with Earthlings...and promised to help us in spiritual development. However, they insisted that an alliance with us would only be possible if the US and any other country on Earth got rid of their nuclear weapons and other armaments programmes.

The Nordics also offered Earthlings very advanced technology for the betterment as opposed to the destruction of mankind. “The Nordics offered to share their superior technology and their spiritual wisdom with Ike if he would agree to eliminate America’s nuclear weapons,” says Salla. “They were afraid we might blow up some of our nuclear technology and apparently that does something to time and space and it impacts on extraterrestrial races on other planets.”

It was a no-deal. Ike rejected the Nordic overture because he did not like the idea of getting rid of nuclear weapons. Apparently, he didn’t trust the Nordics. What if it was a ruse and all they were up to was to seize control of the planet eventually? The Nordics advised that Ike think the matter over again and left...

MESSENGERS OF “CREATOR ENKI”

The titbits we have about the Muroc Airfield meeting do not expressly state that the Nordic Aliens were Anunnaki probably because this was obvious. But it is clear they were Anunnaki and were emissaries of Enki.

There are several pointers in this direction. First, they looked exactly like the Sumerians describe the Anunnaki in thousands of cuneiform clay tablets. In any case, the Anunnaki belong to an extraterrestrial race classified as Nordics – towering, albino-white, blue-eyed, blonde-or white-haired in the main (some Anunnaki are red-haired and green-eyed.) Second, the Nordics arrived rather fast, almost out of nowhere.

Their meeting was not scheduled: it was abrupt. What this clearly demonstrates is that they came not from deep in outer space, like the Grays did, but from within the Solar System. We know that the Anunnaki are present on the Moon, Mars, Jupiter’s moon Ganymede, and Saturn’s moon Titan. They could have scrambled from one of these locations at Enki’s electromagnetically relayed signal and with their superluminal spacecraft would have been on Earth in no time.

The Nordics were certainly messengers of Enki because they came in peace and were pro-mankind. When the Anunnaki were directly ruling earth 4000 years ago, they were in two factions. One faction was led by Enlil, the Bible’s Jehovah/Yahweh, and his clan, and the other was led by Enki and his clan. Enlil treated mankind as serfs or slaves and even wanted us to disappear from the face of the Earth. On the other hand, Enki, who created us, tried his best to elevate us to his equals and to do things that served mankind’s best interests. Needless to say, the Anunnaki team that met with Ike must have come from Enki.

Perhaps the most persuasive argument that the Anunnaki delegation was sent by Enki stems from the way they introduced themselves. They said they were from another star system called the Pleiades. Of course that does not mean they were at that juncture coming from the Pleiades: it could simply mean they were of Pleiadian roots. The Pleiades are a cluster of star systems in the constellation of Taurus. The Pleiades group is 400 to 500 light years from Earth and constitutes 200 to 250 stars, only nine of which are familiar. More than any other star group, the Pleiades have captured the attention of both modern and ancient civilisations.

They are even mentioned in the Bible three times – in Job 9:9 and 38:31, and Amos 5:8. The royal Anunnaki – Anu, Enki, Enlil – originate from the Sirius, Orion...hence some Anunnaki also classify themselves as Pleiadians. The Pleiadians are the closest to Earthlings in terms of the way they look, which is not surprising as they are our creators. The group of extraterrestrials from Sirius, Orion..

AT HOLLMAN AFB, 1954

Eisenhower’s meeting with the Anunnaki is commonly referred to as the First Contact (with extraterrestrial races). The Second Contact was the most significant and the most tragic...The meeting took place at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico toward the end of 1954
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24927009
Thailand
10/10/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
the reason for the visit was because of nuclear testing which was beginning (from civilian knowledge) around 1953, the anunnaki were concerned that nuclear testing would commence in space, a nuclear bomb was detonated in space in 1962, in response, russia detonated a bomb in space.. this was the real reason for the 'cuban missle crisis' that followed..

LEKKER

User ID: 24391821
South Africa
10/10/2012 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump FOR LATER VIEWING.
I LOVE CATS AND SOME PEOPLE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23254168
United States
10/10/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
O.....M......F......G
get a life NIBTARD
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24452125
United States
10/10/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, are you aware that earth is the only planet that has gold? start at 2:45 minutes..

Right, because Aliens who have the technology to move from planet to planet via interstellar travel and create advanced life forms, namely us, do not have the ability to transmute lead into gold via large energy inputs so they no doubt expend more energy traveling to Earth for gold instead of making it themselves at home and saving themselves the trip? Um ok....

Thread FAIL.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7200073
United States
10/10/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're full of shit OP. the Annunaki are fallen angels and they did not create us. They are our enslavers alough that is soon going to end when Jesus returns.
INK3

User ID: 25237515
United States
10/10/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
would you believe me if i have memories from being there slave?damnedalien03

I would
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25109150
United States
10/10/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
the lord of creation prince ea fled to africa and there he began his experiment anew.. this experiment started about 2 million years ago. and he tried once again to create a new andama, a new beast with a little more intelligence, a little more awareness, and being a little more perceptive..

if you like being injected with monkey blood you damn sure don't need the fallen to help you out on that end

geez

if you wish to defile yourself just do it

doesn't take a shit load of knuckleheads who are beneath us in every way to get er done

good grief

wondering what the falling IQ levels of this planet are at present tense

like bats outta hell they falls, no end in sight

so it be
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25109150
United States
10/10/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, are you aware that earth is the only planet that has gold? start at 2:45 minutes..

Right, because Aliens who have the technology to move from planet to planet via interstellar travel and create advanced life forms, namely us, do not have the ability to transmute lead into gold via large energy inputs so they no doubt expend more energy traveling to Earth for gold instead of making it themselves at home and saving themselves the trip? Um ok....

Thread FAIL.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24452125

the fallen ones were our equals in the beginning, during the first earth Age

but they couldn't keep their pants on

now you can watch them all fall down dead en masse at the 7th Trump

POOF!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
10/10/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

do u want to tell me about it?

Some people are not more creative then others. Rather, the more creative simply are better at expressing past life memories.

You lived eternally, your memories are different then what you think memory should be. Your memory of the past is your creative consciousness. When you are being creative, you are rendering some part of your past.

I have memories of watching a sunset knowing it was LONG before any roads, buildings, civilization, etc. I was enjoying the raw bliss of mother nature in full control at the time.

When you realize your creative thought is linked to your past, many things begin to open up....good luck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25092882
Thailand
10/10/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
the above 6 posts.. 5 are negative.. I choose to ignore..

what are you talking about anyway? fallen ones? the whole direction of this thread is to go against this, that is, that the anunnaki are angelic beings either good or bad and suggest that the anunnaki are actual beings (refer to posts 7 and 8 above.. 1 thru 6 are disinfo, just one of the six was ok.. then there is a bump thread and then 7 and 8. there are no posts replies for 7 and 8, very important..

there are many threads devoted to this topic..

the ET thread has almost 3 million hits and is on page 1440.. u guys are disinfo..
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
10/10/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Some people are not more creative then others. Rather, the more creative simply are better at expressing past life memories.

You lived eternally, your memories are different then what you think memory should be. Your memory of the past is your creative consciousness. When you are being creative, you are rendering some part of your past.

I have memories of watching a sunset knowing it was LONG before any roads, buildings, civilization, etc. I was enjoying the raw bliss of mother nature in full control at the time.

When you realize your creative thought is linked to your past, many things begin to open up....good luck.
 Quoting: --Voltaic--

>Some people are not more creative then others. Rather, the more creative simply are better at expressing past life memories.

When you realize your creative thought is linked to your >past, many things begin to open up....good luck.

>>I really appreciate this contribution to the thread..
Anonymous Coward
Thailand
10/10/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
the anunnaki called the land where they lived the E.DIN

start video at 6:25 minutes

they called the worker slave that they created the A.DAM
which was the human, which became us..

A.DAM.U and A.DAM.A are related(plural, etc.) forms of the word adam

E.DIN became Eden
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
10/11/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
:lski7:
Aikan
Aikan  (OP)

User ID: 25409975
Thailand
10/12/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
One of the most basic things Sitchin says is the Anunnaki created man as a slave to mine gold. Man was created as a hybrid of Anunnaki DNA with the homo erectus being that was here on Earth.

One question that Sitchen fails to answer is what are the chances that two separate forms of life from different planets are so compatible enough that they can be successfully mated?
The Anunnaki were in human form in every way enough to be compatible with homo erectus?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1353946

If Zecharia Sitchin is wrong, or perhaps simply misinterpreted the "Book of Enki" tablets, can someone point me in the direction of the corrected version?

I see a lot of information on the web that goes to great lengths to debunk his work, arguing about the meaning of this symbol or that symbol and whatnot. However, these same people haven't provided the "alternate/correct/updated" version of this book.

Not looking for a fight or debate, although I'm sure one will break out (this is GLP after all).

What gives?

Can anyone shed light on this? If no updated version exists, what can be made of that? If a correct translation does exist, shouldn't we all be at least open to that possibility?

Dude out.
 Quoting: AwakenedDude

Sitchin debunkers are not is worried whether he misinterpreted things like location of Sumerian cities, dates of kingdoms or dynasties timelines. The concerning of Sitchin debunkers is conveniently to discredit everything he said about giant extraterrestrial aliens colonizing Earth half million years ago. If Sitchin had never mentioned the ANUNNAKI, nobody would be concerned in "debunk" him, therefore it's obviously a biased agenda to stop people reasoning on this subject.

If you Google for archeological excavations in the Middle East and Egypt you will find out that most of them were funded by the Rothschilds, so obviously the mainstream scholars follow the Zionist agenda to dumb-down the masses, and definitely Sitchin books don't fit in this agenda.
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

Sitchin didn't invent the Anunnaki name. It was from the Sumerian tales.
What Sitchin did was spin a wild tale that has errors all along the way. And when confronted, he would get angry and defensive about it.
No one questions the Anunnaki from the Sumerian legends or even the ones who appear in HP Lovecrafts ' Necronomicon '.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1353946

1. I never said that Sitchin did invent the Anunnaki name. Bad start!!

2. The "ANUNNAKI" are depicted all over the Sumerian Genesis "ENUMA ELISH". It may be considered a "tale" by ignorant people who believe everything unusual depicted by ancient civilizations, didn't happen, because you were not there in Sumer, 6,000 years ago, to verify for yourself.

3. The Christian genesis is entirely cloned from the "ENUMA ELISH", nevertheless I don't see ANY scholars worried about debunking the "misinterpretations" made by the Council of Nicaea and kept by the Roman church for 2,000 years.

4. Sitchin was the first person to bring the ANUNNAKI into the realm of the pop culture, under a scientific scrutiny, not by a fictional approach.

5, You can find EXACTLY the same depictions of giant caucasian-like bearded "star gods" coming from the skies to teach civilization to men, in several ancient cultures that had NO mutual contact whatsoever, such as the Meso-Americans and Mesopotamians. Sitchin just bothered in wrap it all together, and that's what pisses off the haters and skeptics.

Thread: Question: If Sitchin is wrong...

Last Edited by Aikan on 10/12/2012 05:20 AM
Aikan
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
10/12/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a complete and absolute waste of time and energy arguing with shills and Sitchin haters, because they don't give a f****g f*** whether he mistranslated the Hammurabi Code or the Gilgamesh epic. They are conveniently only concerned about what Sitchin said about a race of giant extraterrestrial overlords colonizing Earth half million years ago.

It's not about Sitchin, is about the truth about alien civilizations and the origin of men.

Whoever defies the Zionist status quo will be "debunked".

Aikan
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
10/12/2012 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Earthquakes, or other environmental changes, don't have any

correlation to a Nibiru.

The stars are not out of place and are precisely where they should be.

It is easy to believe in Nibiru if you ignore science.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3555102

there is a lot of correlation.. if a large body came around

it would cause new oceans, new mountain ranges to form..

today, there are two pinned threads and many others.. also

a house sized asteroid (yahoo news, CNN, etc.) is about to

pass closer than the moon within the next few days.

Last Edited by Aikan on 10/12/2012 06:23 AM
Aikan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3555102
United States
10/12/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

correlation to a Nibiru.

You're right it would. But the thing you fail to mention is that it would have to be extremely close to us. Regardless, even before we would see any environmental changes we would be seeing altered orbits of the planets way before environmental changes. Astronomers across the globe would know well before any environmental changes became prevalent.

You cannot ignore orbital mechanics and physics when taking about a potential incoming high mass body. Period.
Aikan  (OP)

Thailand
10/12/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

correlation to a Nibiru.

You're right it would. But the thing you fail to mention is that it would have to be extremely close to us. Regardless, even before we would see any environmental changes we would be seeing altered orbits of the planets way before environmental changes. Astronomers across the globe would know well before any environmental changes became prevalent.

You cannot ignore orbital mechanics and physics when taking about a potential incoming high mass body. Period.

you know, the motivation for this originating post was something I heard last night with voices talking to me.. they said 'astronomers' which meant that a lot of astronomers were on glp..
Aikan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1568805
United States
10/12/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

GLP