The Answer lies in Cancer.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25345739
Canada
10/10/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Answer lies in Cancer.
so it could be that ancients believed that the scarab or dung beetle had super powers which could carry them into the afterlife. Perhaps the growth of a new shell could be seen as a renewal and that life goes on after death. Maybe the scarabs were placed in the sarcophagus to help the person grow into their new afterlife.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25342115
Australia
10/10/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember Thoth also as an egyptian Moon god? The astrological sign Cancer is a sideways 69, and in astrology, Cancer is ruled by the Moon. On July 20, 1969 the sun was in the tropical zodiac sign of Cancer. July 20, 1969 is the date Apollo 11 landed on the moon. Notice the Mercurian/Geminian 11s in Apo-ll-o 11? Notice the sideways 69 of Cancer and the 69 of 1969?

Remember good ol’ Albert Einstein? “Ein” is the german word for one, and “st” is a prefix for saint. Ein–st–ein…1-st-1…A saint observes between the Mercurian/Geminian pillars of enlightenment; a saint can observe between the 11; between the opposites.

In Einstein’s spell E=mc^2, the “c” represents the speed of light. The speed of light squared(c^2) represents how mind/imagination is light, and it takes light(mind) to observe light. A Moon God like Thoth might “c” the crescent moon symbol in the letter “c”. With Mercury’s Mirror Magic, the letter “c” can be mirrored to reveal the astrological symbol of the moon.
[link to www.personal-development-coach.net]

:df876:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25345739
Canada
10/10/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting dances. What do you think the OP is getting at? I am still baffled
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25342115
Australia
10/10/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting dances. What do you think the OP is getting at? I am still baffled
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25345739

chuckle I don't have a clue - there's so much linked to Cancer and Leo and this time. Does the OP know ?? or just messin with us ? lol

:hge:
Bennu

User ID: 15070046
United States
10/11/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23207326

Anyone see the movie Dark City? The spiral reminded me of it. I'm going to watch it again but I do remember that the "memories" were injected through the pineal gland and the "crazy" detective covered his walls in spiral drawings.
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
10/11/2012 01:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23207326

Anyone see the movie Dark City? The spiral reminded me of it. I'm going to watch it again but I do remember that the "memories" were injected through the pineal gland and the "crazy" detective covered his walls in spiral drawings.
 Quoting: Bennu

Norwayspiral2cro

triangle1

Spirals on Mars.

spiralsonmars

Fibonacci

yinyang
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
10/11/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Paging OP.... We need an assessment and a few more clues.

We're eager for more!
Kinga
User ID: 23570095
Canada
10/11/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
The region of CRAB the CANCER is connected with the hierarchy of the Cherubim in Christian Mysticism, or Spirit of Harmony in Spiritual Science. The symbol of the CRAB is the VORTEX, which express the harmonious transition between on cycle and the next. All transitions on all planes of existence are led by the Cherubim. Also, CRABS cast off their shells for new ones, and this is where the REBIRTH/CYCLING association plays its part.

December 21, 2012 = The Winter Solstice.

The birthing of the 5th World.

A time of calling back the light.

Hopi Indian lands Solstice Spirit Journey to connect with ancient energies of renewal and setting forth our positive intentions. Winter Solstice, the peak of the dark in the cycle of the year, has always been understood by humankind as one of the two most powerful turning points of the year.

This year, millions of people around the world will be making spirit connections and holding a powerful space to usher in a NEW ERA of PEACE and SPIRITUAL AWARNESS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
10/11/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
The region of CRAB the CANCER is connected with the hierarchy of the Cherubim in Christian Mysticism, or Spirit of Harmony in Spiritual Science. The symbol of the CRAB is the VORTEX, which express the harmonious transition between on cycle and the next. All transitions on all planes of existence are led by the Cherubim. Also, CRABS cast off their shells for new ones, and this is where the REBIRTH/CYCLING association plays its part.

Hopi Indian lands Solstice Spirit Journey to connect with ancient energies of renewal and setting forth our positive intentions. Winter Solstice, the peak of the dark in the cycle of the year, has always been understood by humankind as one of the two most powerful turning points of the year.

This year, millions of people around the world will be making spirit connections and holding a powerful space to usher in a NEW ERA of PEACE and SPIRITUAL AWARNESS.
 Quoting: Kinga 23570095

Whilst I respect and understand what you say here it seems to miss some of the clues.

As I stated earlier in relation to the film Knowing it appears (if correct) that something much bigger than just a spiritual awakening is being predicted.

Not that I am downplaying how important that awakening would be, and I hope you are correct, I think OP is suggesting much more.

Maybe I got the wrong things from the film but it seems that OP was predicting something from Cancer affecting Earth in a monumental way. Whether something from Cancer creates our sun to emit a huge flare or something similar one can only guess.

The linking of spirals, the Fibonacci symbols, Yin and yang, the rabbits, the kids, the crop circles, the tree of life, the references to blue, and the space craft from the various clues is most intriguing.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
10/11/2012 12:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.nypost.com]

Well it looks like some planet in Cancer Constellation made it to the permanet hard drive, the upgrade.

A candle light burns of millions of nano diamonds.

Crystaline light.
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Kinga
Canada
10/11/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Whilst I respect and understand what you say here it seems to miss some of the clues.

As I stated earlier in relation to the film Knowing it appears (if correct) that something much bigger than just a spiritual awakening is being predicted.

Not that I am downplaying how important that awakening would be, and I hope you are correct, I think OP is suggesting much more.

Maybe I got the wrong things from the film but it seems that OP was predicting something from Cancer affecting Earth in a monumental way. Whether something from Cancer creates our sun to emit a huge flare or something similar one can only guess.

The linking of spirals, the Fibonacci symbols, Yin and yang, the rabbits, the kids, the crop circles, the tree of life, the references to blue, and the space craft from the various clues is most intriguing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190661

Thank you Australia.

I, of course, understand your points and I was also considering them. The clues from OP are very complicated because they can mean many things. I am just trying to figure it out on different levels.

For example "Donnie Darko" is a movie about time travel and this is what made my previous connection to Time Travel (to the past, not future) and Cancer Cure. Later I connected it to Hopi because of their Rabbit Kachina symbol in there. The movie "Knowing" is about Aliens/UFO but it could be that OP is telling us we should have the knowlege, we should know about the event.

Code Red = Fire.
From Red to Blue = From fire to water; From death to saving lives; From Red Planet to Earth; From Blue Kachina to Red Katchina...

Children in the filed with the horizontal line = Yin and Yang.

The crop circles = It could be Spiritual awarness; Mesage; Cycle...

Spirals, vortex - Time travel; Black hole, Mass hypnosis...

As I said, it's complicated but probably the answer on its own is not, and we will be laughing later how simple it was and wondering how come we couldn't guess it... (wink)

BTW, your suggestion that it probably is about "something from Cancer affecting Earth in a monumental way" probably would be answered by "Dispiceableme" C/2012 S1 (ISON, but again who knows?

It could be also solar flares and its radiation causing cancers, but I doubt that OP has it in mind.

It's complicated... This vortex is spinning in my head already! Perhaps, OP is trying to hypnotize us... Just kidding, just kidding... LOL

Regards, Kinga.
Kinga
Canada
10/11/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

We're eager for more!

Maybe his pager is full of messages. LOL

Hello OP! Where are you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7352824
United Kingdom
10/11/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone needs to get out on the astral plane and send him a message.

We're eager for more!

Maybe his pager is full of messages. LOL

Hello OP! Where are you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25130922
United States
10/11/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got the riddle.....

[link to www.nypost.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12500103
United States
10/11/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kinga-

That's the thing the spiral is already in your head

No need to look east or west

We need to look inward to get outward

That spiral you see is not just a symbol in this thread but a bridge to your survival

User ID: 25368219
Brazil
10/11/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kinga-

We need to look inward to get outward

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12500103

Nus
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sinatra said it best

Fly me to the moon...

Brazil
10/11/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Nus
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tower of power

The citizens look up

They are indivisible to monkeys

Except in dreams
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Armstrong knows the real meaning of parallel universe
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why did we really bomb the moon? Water?

Maybe. Seems so juvenile.

Understandable however

Water is truth

Water is consciousness

No no Houston no little men or microbes but in your slice of the spiral
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not op
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
But I did just make the cutoff for cancer
06/22

Brazil
10/11/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
hmm
Nus
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Dream
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3152664
United States
10/11/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
burnit
Kinga
Canada
10/11/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was driving today and thinking again about this quiz. Something strange came to my mind. So strange that I was even laughing at the idea. I am into conspiracy theory because it exist but not to the extreme. Still, I decided to share my recent thoughts with you. I have read John Lear’s threat on GLP and I think, he is the real deal and not some poster, but of course, I wonder how much he knows and if everything he saying is true... Anyway, according to John there are Aliens living inside the Sun which is hard for me to digest but hey, Copernicus “move” the Earth not long ago considering the time. Gee... I am starting blabbing, so here it goes.

We have UFO activities on and around the Moon and the Sun.
Moon and Sun = Yin and Yang.
There is a RABBIT on the MOON. Please, google it and you may be able to make some connection.

Well, but what Cancer, the Crab has to do with it? I am not good at astrology, but what if the Moon is artificial satellite indeed and perhaps during Moon in Cancer there is some kind of portal opening to the next dimension or space travel. But then, how come OP would knew about it and we don’t.... NAH!

From blue to red. From Earth to Moon and Mars.... Space travel, time travel... UFO will be landing here on Earth and taking us away during some cataclysm... I see travel/trip in OP’s Quiz and the Vortex could also suggest travel and consciousness. Could we travel by using our consciousness? I have a feeling that this particular Vortex with a blue light posted by “SEER777” has something to do with it. This is phenomenal occurrence and we still don’t know what or who caused it. Was it in Finland or anther Scandinavian country? We have signs on Earth from Crops and now we have signs in the Sky...

From red to blue is very intriguing to me and I am going to tell you why. Approximately 2 years ago during my vacations in tropics I was laying in the bed with my eyes closed and I saw in my third eye (pineal gland) blue/indigo large dot flashing. This blue dot was flashing for about 10-15 minutes and then just one red dot flashed and it stopped. I was kind of shocked because something like this never happened to me but I put it on spending my days on the beach under lots of sun. I wonder if something like that happened to any of you and what it could be?

SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT? VORTEX AS THE GATE THAT LEADS WITHIN TO INNER REALMS AND SPACES OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS? ARE WE CHANGING CONSCIOUSNESS TO HIGHER STATE AND ENDING THE CYCLE OF REINCARNATION? ARE WE MOVING INTO FIFTH DIMENSION?

Cancer is the answer... The answer is in Cancer...

CANCER is called “THE GATE or DOOR to INCARNATION. An incarnation in Cancer indicates that this is the first cohesive anchoring of the Soul in a physical body for a particular cycle of unfoldment. So we thus begin our lonely way from the known and secure and established onto a higher turn of the spiral, to unfold our new wings as the butterfly does when it emerges from the cocoon.

I think, I nailed it ths time or I wish... OP, where are you, dear???

Folks, please forgive me my grammar but English is my third language.
Kinga
Canada
10/11/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
One more thing...

Do you think those crop circles and sky vortex are caused not by UFO, but by US, by our HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS?

Brazil
10/11/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kinga... no ET getting us there.. maybe a relation to time/space divergences, but not quite a relation to time/space travel.

Moon.. think Khonsu.

From Red to Blue, think from Geburah to Chesed..
Think Da'at and Tuat
Nus

GLP