Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Answer lies in Cancer.
Wise words from "SEER777"

"Truth resonates.

Go with what feels right.

Like you already knew it.

Because you did..."

I don't know if my answer is right but it feels right to me... I love the song and the initiation of water picture you posted. It raised my spirit!

Hugs from Canada,
Kinga.
 Quoting: Kinga 23570095

:)

I am so glad you were able to resonate with it.

TheRipples

hf
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Kinga
User ID: 23570095
Canada
10/12/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com (secure)]

The answer lies in Cancer... But not in Crab only in Scarabeus Beetle.

The Scarab Beetle rolling its ball of dung. The Beetle (blue) represents the Sun and the Ball (red) represents the Earth.

From Blue to Red is from Sun to Earth.
And the Earth is Pregnant!

[link to youtu.be]

INITIATION OF THE WATER AND BIRTH OF THE NEW KING!!!

Right on, Goose step!
 Quoting: 1908247

Well, that's my final answer. I am not quessing anymore because I am gettng headaches and my baby Maltese girl needs some TLC red_heart

BIRTH OF THE NEW KING - RE-BIRTHING OF THE MOTHER EARTH

PS. The spiral-tunel (still in my head, lol) could be connected to the birth (and death, of course) because the soul arrives and departs thru it.

All of this relates to various aspects, but I guess the one that should be noted the most is the individual path of riddance of Ego (careful reading riddance).
The sphere Tuat or Da'at in the tree of life is the abyss, where the work with Ego is done!
 Quoting: 1908247

I didn't look into Tuat or Da'at because I was concentrating on different aspects but there may be some connection also to RA. Honestly, I am not good at those things and it took quite of my time, so I am taking a break from the quiz but I will be watching the threat. It's complicated but it's interesting!

The RE-BIRTHING makes lots of sense to me, so I just leave it in here. But... There is something else on my mind (here we go again, lol) while Re-Birthing/A New Life is a positive process, there should also be some negativity before it. I mean, something bad to happen before the good happens. Yin and Yang. Maybe this is what OP is looking for us to find out. Let's say some comet approching the Earth or solar flares...

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Personally, I think (if that is the case) that it would be a War on the global scale, especially that lately somehow this subject become so quite in the media. It's like a calmness before storm. Maybe they are preparing...

BTW, maybe OP didn't go on any vacations (lol) but he is actually taking part in this threat...

Good luck with the answer. PEACE!
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
10/12/2012 05:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to earthsky.org]

In ancient Chaldean and Platonic philosophy, Cancer was called the Gate of Men. It was through this portal that souls descend from the heavens above and into the bodies of the newly born.

Around 2700 years ago, the sun passed in front of the Beehive cluster on the Northern Hemisphere’s summer solstice. Back then, this cluster stood at the apex of the Zodiac, so perhaps it was this heavenly nebulosity that marked the Gate of Men. At present, the sun has its annual conjunction with the Beehive cluster in late July or early August.

In olden times, before the advent of light pollution, the ancients referred to the Beehive as the Praesepe (“little cloud”). The Roman author Pliny reports that when the Praesepe is invisible in an otherwise clear sky, it’s a sure sign of impending storm. Yes, the Beehive cluster once served as a celestial weather station.

Although Cancer may be the faintest constellation of the Zodiac, its legacy remains intact. On a dark, moonless night, look for Cancer’s faint grouping of stars to spring out in between the more conspicuous constellations Gemini and Leo.
 Quoting: Angel Helper

Thank you, all your links did help.

And while I knew I was on to something with their new comet I SON, apparently coming out of the direction of Cancer, AND, does it ever tie into Elenin, 11/9, nicely.

But, as usual for me, having all these connecting but still uncordinated pieces, that don't connect, join up when Family get involved, and usually either awaken with it or take a bath, do alot of dishes, connected to the water/grid.

All your information, and the thread on the comet, came together when I stepped out of my bath today.

[link to earthsky.org]

Especially the study by Cornwell University, about the Sun not coming from Cancer.

In order for a university to take that theory seriously enough to study, meant the elite did.

Cancer, dung beetle, the gateway, and this comet heralds their new SunGod or their King.

Its another worldwide sign to all their minions that their NWO age of Aquarius, the New Era and new crop of slavery, is about to begin, their next religion picked out or prepared for.

And to me they probably believe they're going to get away with depopulation of all the aware and equal people that they can. They always systematically stamp out any who carry knowledge from the past.

But it won't necessarily be a cosmic cycle, sometimes a cosmic cycle helps them out, when they're following their long term astrological code books.

Sometimes they're the ones doing it in the biggest way: BP, FUKUSHIMA, GMO, TOXINS, NUCLEAR, WARS, STARVATION.

But they don't want to have the ones they allow to live and serve them to point the finger at them.

Well, I've been given cosmic arrest team visions for a few years now. I've been woken by the cosmos, witnessed crafts fly very low over with my children, had interaction, contact, information given nearly daily.

I also have my soul open up and remember things, often, family, others here, even some of the ETs, their missions, and how they need to raise their love higher, past steps, and even future steps, come frequently now.

I even know what the plans for my family are after these events, and what my path is meant to be, what talents I use in helping, and that never again will I come into a world like this.

But I have to warn them, they're not even deemed sane or competent by universal standards, to manage their affairs (some of them even sacrifice one of their children), let alone world affairs any longer.

The next era is actually going to be an end to their mismanagement of God/Good Family's School.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/12/2012 05:29 PM
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 23960429
United States
10/12/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did an ancient nuclear war screw up our DNA?

Kinga
Canada
10/12/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did an ancient nuclear war screw up our DNA?

Quoting: Uncle Mikey

It's possible.

[link to www.statepress.com]
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
10/12/2012 08:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
It's irrelevant.

DNA is just a part of the cosmic dust, mud, with some exotic song/sound/energy patterns in it, its a kind of software programming.

But we're the Family who are the programmers. Or rather a part this Family, more like the children of.

And we're way superior to anything in the artificial, simulated reality, DVD we've entered, or you could call it, a dusty old scroll, or maybe a movie in school the class is shown, and all would be good metaphors for a technology that is far more advanced than any of these things and "feels" organic and natural.

But its just a dream, a program.

This dna, is from a low frequency school, its not your home, you haven't spent your eternity here, nor will you continue your eternity here, nor will you have this dna any longer.

So just pass the love test, work hard for that one.

Love and Equality is all that matters.

You are a soul. You are driving an older model t ford vehicle currently. If you get over the negative harm of this world and care about everyone, then you'll be driving a much nicer model, maybe even be free the fake models altogether and wake up in the real world back home.

Radiation means nothing. And there is nothing ET needs from you here, the arks aren't Higher Level vessels they belong to low levels and they're all in tests too.

Where we come from and where we're going is way over the heads of peter pans lost boys, who refuse to grow up, and who remind me of the guy in the matrix, selling his crew out for the artificial steak.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/12/2012 08:52 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25125418
Canada
10/12/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
10/12/2012 08:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Now Peter Pan, that reminds me of something.

Many of the mystery school ppl talk about BALANCE.

[link to cliffff.org]

That is the starting point of the testing ground where it all was pure and a perfect reflection. Then the interactive school takes over.

They always want everyone to go back to the reset, the beginning, and do it all over again. Over and over again, never ending slavery again, and again. Balance.

Well sorry, but that is the start, but not where you should be when its pencils down.

It's like Groundhog Day, the movie, you don't get up and out until you get it right.

You have to fly out, defy the gravity and dark star of harm.

Overcome it.

You have to be light as a feather.

Peter Pan: What are your happy thoughts? You need your happy thoughts to fly!

That is unless there is a time when the universe notices the bullies are cheating and harming the students and then they can actually step in and heal, free, progress people.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 10/12/2012 09:01 PM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/12/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now Peter Pan, that reminds me of something.

Many of the mystery school ppl talk about BALANCE.

[link to cliffff.org]

That is the starting point of the testing ground where it all was pure and a perfect reflection. Then the interactive school takes over.

They always want everyone to go back to the reset, the beginning, and do it all over again. Over and over again, never ending slavery again, and again. Balance.

Well sorry, but that is the start, but not where you should be when its pencils down.

It's like Groundhog Day, the movie, you don't get up and out until you get it right.

You have to fly out, defy the gravity and dark star of harm.

Overcome it.

You have to be light as a feather.

Peter Pan: What are your happy thoughts? You need your happy thoughts to fly!
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

Happy Thoughts Always

goodevil
Kinga
Canada
10/12/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
EZKIEL WHEEL
Kinga
Canada
10/12/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
EZKIEL WHEEL

Sorry, it should be:

EZEKIEL WHEEL
Kinga
Canada
10/12/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
EZEKIEL WHEEL

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
10/13/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
The region of CRAB the CANCER is connected with the hierarchy of the Cherubim in Christian Mysticism, or Spirit of Harmony in Spiritual Science. The symbol of the CRAB is the VORTEX, which express the harmonious transition between on cycle and the next. All transitions on all planes of existence are led by the Cherubim. Also, CRABS cast off their shells for new ones, and this is where the REBIRTH/CYCLING association plays its part.

December 21, 2012 = The Winter Solstice.

The birthing of the 5th World.

A time of calling back the light.

Hopi Indian lands Solstice Spirit Journey to connect with ancient energies of renewal and setting forth our positive intentions. Winter Solstice, the peak of the dark in the cycle of the year, has always been understood by humankind as one of the two most powerful turning points of the year.

This year, millions of people around the world will be making spirit connections and holding a powerful space to usher in a NEW ERA of PEACE and SPIRITUAL AWARNESS.

Whilst I respect and understand what you say here it seems to miss some of the clues.

As I stated earlier in relation to the film Knowing it appears (if correct) that something much bigger than just a spiritual awakening is being predicted.

Not that I am downplaying how important that awakening would be, and I hope you are correct, I think OP is suggesting much more.

Maybe I got the wrong things from the film but it seems that OP was predicting something from Cancer affecting Earth in a monumental way. Whether something from Cancer creates our sun to emit a huge flare or something similar one can only guess.

The linking of spirals, the Fibonacci symbols, Yin and yang, the rabbits, the kids, the crop circles, the tree of life, the references to blue, and the space craft from the various clues is most intriguing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190661

Thank you Australia.

I, of course, understand your points and I was also considering them. The clues from OP are very complicated because they can mean many things. I am just trying to figure it out on different levels.

For example "Donnie Darko" is a movie about time travel and this is what made my previous connection to Time Travel (to the past, not future) and Cancer Cure. Later I connected it to Hopi because of their Rabbit Kachina symbol in there. The movie "Knowing" is about Aliens/UFO but it could be that OP is telling us we should have the knowlege, we should know about the event.

Code Red = Fire.
From Red to Blue = From fire to water; From death to saving lives; From Red Planet to Earth; From Blue Kachina to Red Katchina...

Children in the filed with the horizontal line = Yin and Yang.

The crop circles = It could be Spiritual awarness; Mesage; Cycle...

Spirals, vortex - Time travel; Black hole, Mass hypnosis...

As I said, it's complicated but probably the answer on its own is not, and we will be laughing later how simple it was and wondering how come we couldn't guess it... (wink)

BTW, your suggestion that it probably is about "something from Cancer affecting Earth in a monumental way" probably would be answered by "Dispiceableme" C/2012 S1 (ISON, but again who knows?

It could be also solar flares and its radiation causing cancers, but I doubt that OP has it in mind.

It's complicated... This vortex is spinning in my head already! Perhaps, OP is trying to hypnotize us... Just kidding, just kidding... LOL

Regards, Kinga.

Hi Kinga,

Sorry i never got back to you on this reply... I have been very busy and couldn't fit things in.

I'll follow the bouncing ball and see where it leads me.

I appreciate your assistance.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/13/2012 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

:Battle:
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/13/2012 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

:Battle:
 Quoting: Socks

Love then tuning forks

5a
Von_Boner
User ID: 25473779
Australia
10/13/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I heard somewhere that cancer cells are immortal cells, they keep reproducing infinitely. Scientists are trying to tap into that on the road to prolonged life. A segway (never used that word before) to this would be the kids with Progeria who rapidly age. Combine the research and you have the answer to immortality.

Somewhere in there may lie the answer?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/13/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25480385
United Kingdom
10/13/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I heard somewhere that cancer cells are immortal cells, they keep reproducing infinitely. Scientists are trying to tap into that on the road to prolonged life. A segway (never used that word before) to this would be the kids with Progeria who rapidly age. Combine the research and you have the answer to immortality.

Quoting: Von_Boner 25473779

IDK, but you just blew my mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25492030
United States
10/13/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The answer in NOT in Cancer, it is in Orion

"In summary, in the Apocalypse of John, also known as the Book of Revelation, we are warned that our world will be cast into a solar furnace, a "lake of fire" at the end-of-time. This scenario is in fact what Lou Famoso saw during his near-death, out-of-body experience to be true from the perspective of the Orion Nebula. He saw two balls of fire roar past him headed for our Sun. Then a HUGE CME erupted from it and headed straight for Earth. The result is an estimated 45-degree Pole Shift with simultaneous cataclysmic earthquakes, tsunamis, the sinking of old and rising of new continents, and the explosion of volcanoes on the Ring of Fire. So that we are not caught unawares, blind and dumb, an Angel he identified as Gabriel gave Mr. Famoso the following message to take back to us, and in closing I share that with you now:

"Look to Orion and you will know when the new world will come."

"The day will come when, after harnessing space, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, humankind will have discovered fire." -Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955)

[link to www.realitysandwich.com]
Kinga
Canada
10/13/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
The region of CRAB the CANCER is connected with the hierarchy of the Cherubim in Christian Mysticism, or Spirit of Harmony in Spiritual Science. The symbol of the CRAB is the VORTEX, which express the harmonious transition between on cycle and the next. All transitions on all planes of existence are led by the Cherubim. Also, CRABS cast off their shells for new ones, and this is where the REBIRTH/CYCLING association plays its part.

December 21, 2012 = The Winter Solstice.

The birthing of the 5th World.

A time of calling back the light.

Hopi Indian lands Solstice Spirit Journey to connect with ancient energies of renewal and setting forth our positive intentions. Winter Solstice, the peak of the dark in the cycle of the year, has always been understood by humankind as one of the two most powerful turning points of the year.

This year, millions of people around the world will be making spirit connections and holding a powerful space to usher in a NEW ERA of PEACE and SPIRITUAL AWARNESS.

Whilst I respect and understand what you say here it seems to miss some of the clues.

As I stated earlier in relation to the film Knowing it appears (if correct) that something much bigger than just a spiritual awakening is being predicted.

Not that I am downplaying how important that awakening would be, and I hope you are correct, I think OP is suggesting much more.

Maybe I got the wrong things from the film but it seems that OP was predicting something from Cancer affecting Earth in a monumental way. Whether something from Cancer creates our sun to emit a huge flare or something similar one can only guess.

The linking of spirals, the Fibonacci symbols, Yin and yang, the rabbits, the kids, the crop circles, the tree of life, the references to blue, and the space craft from the various clues is most intriguing.

Thank you Australia.

I, of course, understand your points and I was also considering them. The clues from OP are very complicated because they can mean many things. I am just trying to figure it out on different levels.

For example "Donnie Darko" is a movie about time travel and this is what made my previous connection to Time Travel (to the past, not future) and Cancer Cure. Later I connected it to Hopi because of their Rabbit Kachina symbol in there. The movie "Knowing" is about Aliens/UFO but it could be that OP is telling us we should have the knowlege, we should know about the event.

Code Red = Fire.
From Red to Blue = From fire to water; From death to saving lives; From Red Planet to Earth; From Blue Kachina to Red Katchina...

Children in the filed with the horizontal line = Yin and Yang.

The crop circles = It could be Spiritual awarness; Mesage; Cycle...

Spirals, vortex - Time travel; Black hole, Mass hypnosis...

As I said, it's complicated but probably the answer on its own is not, and we will be laughing later how simple it was and wondering how come we couldn't guess it... (wink)

BTW, your suggestion that it probably is about "something from Cancer affecting Earth in a monumental way" probably would be answered by "Dispiceableme" C/2012 S1 (ISON, but again who knows?

It could be also solar flares and its radiation causing cancers, but I doubt that OP has it in mind.

It's complicated... This vortex is spinning in my head already! Perhaps, OP is trying to hypnotize us... Just kidding, just kidding... LOL

Regards, Kinga.

Hi Kinga,

Sorry i never got back to you on this reply... I have been very busy and couldn't fit things in.

I'll follow the bouncing ball and see where it leads me.

I appreciate your assistance.

Forgiven Australia! LOL

Now I have lots of paper work for the next few days but I will be checking in here to see if anyone finally got the answer.

OP, where are you? Obviously, he is into Astrology. I hope his chart didn't show him that something bad about to happen and he run high for the woods where there is no internet reception. All in all, OP did a good job messing up my brain... LOL

bricks
Kinga
Canada
10/13/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did I say that I won’t be guessing this quiz anymore? Well, I lied... wink

EGYPTIAN SCARAB BEETLES ON THE MOON

[link to www.youtube.com]
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
10/13/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

YES!!!

Cancer and The Temple. Of course!

unclemikey-270

There is definitely a link. I think you just solved a HUGE piece of the puzzle.

applause
Kinga
Canada
10/13/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

YES!!!

Cancer and The Temple. Of course!

:unclemikey-270:

There is definitely a link. I think you just solved a HUGE piece of the puzzle.

applause
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

Yes, you may have the right answer indeed, and if so, CONFRATULATION to both of you!!

The clues from OP were:

[link to cdn2-b.examiner.com]

That's why I was so persistent at the begining to look for the answer from medical point of view.

Code red in medicine - Dying
Code blue in medicine - Saving live
Children's in the field lives were saved.

Children and rabbits.
Rabbits are use in med research labs.

@ (monkey) also use in research labs

Mussel. In a dreams (spirals) it symbolize picture of the grave from which the person will rise one day. Mussel = Water = Healing

Moon (spiritually) has a healing presence, "mutable energy." Mutable means to break apart and then rearrange the broken pieces into a different whole, creating something wonderful and new.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25198988
United States
10/13/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
This has been going well. I'm impressed at the responses, still more to go... I'm going to warn some who want to go continue following the rabbit down the hole, it is not an easy pill to swallow, and may be frighten some a great deal.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP speaking
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/13/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP speaking
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25198988

Welcome back OP! I suspected you had more than one number.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't think, FEEL. KNOW.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/13/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course, thinking is required, but I stress this, trust your intuition and go with it. This must be done with no ego and a completely open mind.

User ID: 25483988
Brazil
10/13/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are we strictly confined to what the current timeframe states?
Nus
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/13/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course, thinking is required, but I stress this, trust your intuition and go with it. This must be done with no ego and a completely open mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25198988

OP my sleep patterns have been drastically altered since coming to this thread. Could it be my circadian rhythyms are changing for some reason.

My lack of sleep has enabled me to study more especially regarding ancient Egypt.

I have been trying not to over-think this thread... and yet I find myself drawn back time and again.

TY for the "Knowing" clue.

GLP