The Answer lies in Cancer.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25861717
United States
10/19/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Answer lies in Cancer.
Cancer prevents immortality. Without the threat of cancer, the body ceases to age.

There are some among you who have walked this Earth for thousands of years.

You will never find the missing link.
 Quoting: AGC

So everyone who has died of old age had cancer? Think the body will still age without cancer.
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
10/19/2012 08:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
The gates... Creator, God, Men, Soul... Easter Bunnies... Second coming of Christ?

[link to trianglebook.weebly.com]
 Quoting: Kinga 23570095

Thanks for all the links and information Kinga. I shall check it all out when I can.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190661

Agreed.

I found this from his link I found interesting...

Symbolically, the Temple of Wisdom is built by the serpent, Kundalini energy -- a human electro-biochemical reaction. One's humanity is transmuted into gold through enlightenment. Thus, initiation is experiential and involves dangerous ordeals of life, death (of the ego) and catharsis. We awaken to a whole new world within us -- the universe within.

Rituals of secret societies have their origins in ancient rites of serpent-worship which literally and figuratively went underground in these groups with esoteric, gnostic and mystical leanings. The round tower is also related to the djed pillar or backbone of Osiris -- the kundalini serpent energy. Globally, many round towers have astronomical alignments.They also drew on the arcane knowledge of the serpent-worshipping Druids and Templars.

Serpent/Dragon Cult

Architect gods, such as Thoth and Hermes, are linked to the serpent wisdom cult. Thoth consecrated the linked species of dragons and serpents. The healing version of Thoth was symbolized by the serpent. Round towers are also huge resonant systems -- gateways to the other world.

Healing abilities of megalithic stones such as those found at Louisenlund are attributed to the serpent seen in the Phoenix Portal. The serpent/dragon is the symbol of eternity and immortality.

The labyrinth -- the womb of the Mother Goddess -- is a stylized symbol of the initiatory serpentine way from death to resurrection. The path to the center leads to the hidden treasure -- the original self, the clear light or primordial awareness without content. In this state, time stops or is utterly suspended from its ever-cycling nature. The true temple is within.

Portals or gateways to the "land of serpents" were places of mystery and rebirth. One enters the serpent and goes through it to be resurrected, much like Osiris. Abraham's name is derived from Ab Ram, "exalted snake," and the same can be said of the magus Abramelin and Hiram, Ahi-Ram. Brahmin is not unrelated as a title, rather than a personal name. When Hiram was slain, his jewel was found and placed on a triangular altar in a secret vault under Solomon's Temple.

Rainbowfrequency

PansLabyrinth

ouroboros
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25125418
Canada
10/19/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
:SpaceSup:

I'm A Cancer born on 77 does that make me

:Nooby:
Kinga
User ID: 23570095
Canada
10/20/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The answer lies in Cancer... Perhaps, it lies in M1 Supernova, Crab Nebula...

Symbolic HUNAB KU.

[link to www.feandft.com]

Scarab represents the crossing of the Ecliptic and Milky Way near Sagittarius-Scorpio nexus = Grand Cross = December 21, 2012. Its meaning, and the metaphorical meaning of the death of a sun, the rebirth of a universe, and the Mayan Prophecy of the return of the God Quetzalcoatl.

”The Mayans teach that human consciousness is empowered and held stable by a threefold process. First, the energy of consciousness is emitted at an extraordinarily high level from the center of the Milky Way galaxy, which they call Hunab Ku. That energy is then received and "digested" by our Sun, and re-transmitted to the Earth. Then, this energy is received by the Earth, and "digested" one final time for humans (and all planetary life) to receive. When the Grand Cross happens on December 21, and the Ecliptic plane of the orbits of all of the planets (including the Earth) crosses at right angles to the plane of the Milky Way galaxy, an energy interference takes place which temporarily "puts out" the Sun which is actually electromagnetic in nature and not fundamentally nuclear.”

The electromagnetic energy from the center of the galaxy will hit the Earth directly. Three days of darkness. "The dark night of the soul." How to survive it? "Hold onto God. Hold onto selfless love and compassion. Let yourself FEEL it."

Universal Consciousness For Humanity, Spiritual Initiation, Purification, Oneness with God. [link to www.greatdreams.com]

[link to www.susanrennison.com]

The Elctric Universe. Crab Pulsar electrically ejects axial jets.

[link to lempel.pagesperso-orange.fr]

The Crab Nebula. It almost seems like this nebula has a heartbeat rhythm.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Follow the white rabbit which also follows Orion, Jesus in the sky. The holy of hollies is a hole or tunnel (wormhole) that leads to the other side. The M1 nebula was named Crab, because its tentacle-like structure resembles the legs of a crab or a crustacean. A crab has 8 legs and two claws and its body mostly looks like a vesica piscis. The vesica piscis is the symbol that is used for Jesus Christ with a fish. The number 8 is the number of God according to numerology, and so the 8 legs would represent our Creator.

There is a lighthouse there that serves as a beacon of warning and as a memorial for all that perished in the last galactic core explosion. The Bible shows us where to look for this lighthouse, as it gives us markers to look at in the sky.

The Crab pulsar has a period of 33.4 milliseconds, and that was the exact age of Jesus Christ at the time of his crucifixion. The Crab pulsar is also located between the horns of Taurus, which is depicting the horns of the altar.

Is it a mere coincidence that this pulsar of 33.4ms is located at the exact place that the Bible and the Great Pyramid point out?

Is it a mere coincidence that it happens to pulse at Jesus age of crucifixion?

Is it a coincidence that it is located in the horns of the altar that the Book of Leviticus describes?

Is it a coincidence that it happens to be a very rare pulsar that emits in radio waves, light waves, x-rays and gamma rays?

Is it a coincidence that it is located in one of the twelve main constellations of the Zodiac?

If it is just a coincidence, than it is a perfect one in every way!
Kinga
Canada
10/20/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Re-Birth which trigger the ASCENSION process on planet Earth.
Kinga
Canada
10/20/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Electric Universe could mean Free Energy but I doubt OP is looking for it in the answer.

However, I would add to the answer Galactic (Milky Way)Core Explosion and Superwave-Project Camelot.

[link to www.etheric.com]

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
10/20/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
More on Gamma Ray bursts - They may have happened before!

Kinga
Canada
10/20/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, but I just couldn’t stop myself from posting it... LOL

[link to rayharris57.files.wordpress.com]
Kinga
Canada
10/21/2012 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

The key is LOVE.

Kinga and others,

Who actually knows the the Solfeggio frequencies are what spritualists state.

Who set the rules on this stuff?

I know this

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

but 528hz can mean love, DNA repair, healing, good health, brain correction, ascension, transformation and miracles etc.

How can we know what harmonic values to trust and has this been used to alter our understandings?

It all sounds wonderful but is it really?

[link to youtu.be]

The key is LOVE.

Kinga and others,

Who actually knows the the Solfeggio frequencies are what spritualists state.

Who set the rules on this stuff?

I know this

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

but 528hz can mean love, DNA repair, healing, good health, brain correction, ascension, transformation and miracles etc.

How can we know what harmonic values to trust and has this been used to alter our understandings?

It all sounds wonderful but is it really?

Increasing the strength of the Earths field would help to shield us from cosmic rays of the galactic core explosion and also from solar coronal mass ejections that might occur if the Sun were to become overly active.

Could we use the solfeggio frequencies (healing codes) to increase the Earth's magnetic field, since they have been shown to make the aura or electromagnetic field stronger around people?

[link to youtu.be]
Kinga
Canada
10/21/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
One more thing... Do you think that Solfeggio Frequencies may have something to do with those strange noises around the world? Any idea what those noises are all about?

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youtu.be]

User ID: 26028091
Brazil
10/21/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your contributions Kinga, will read later!
Nus
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/21/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kinga,

I see you have been studying the work of Roberta Ruth Hill regarding Ascension and it's relation to the stars and Biblical matters.

Once you get into this stuff you can spend hours and hours researching things.

I have great problems with the Biblical events (too many to go into here), however, she has done a lot of work on it and shows her work in a clear and concise manner. Certainly worth the read.

I'm not sure if you provided the link to her work earlier but just in case you didn't here it is for others to see.

[link to theascensionpyramid.webs.com]

I have given the link to Chapter 3 because that is what you quoted, but people can look at the other Chapters if they choose.

OP can you assist us more with some other evidence you would like us to look at.

Thanks to all.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/23/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just whilst continuing my search on gamma ray bursts I came across this article from February 2005 regarding an event that was seen in the previous December.

[link to www.msnbc.msn.com]

User ID: 26401477
Brazil
10/27/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fah sure.

[link to nostradamus.alamongordo.com]
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17547610
United States
10/27/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was researching the Ursas today and found an interesting story about "the bears" it made me think of this thread. Not necessarily my personal belief but I thought it would add some texture to the conversation.
My apologies if this topic has already been introduced.

[link to watch.pair.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/01/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

User ID: 26778861
Brazil
11/01/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow.. interesting! Thanks a lot!
Nus
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/01/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23955441
United States
11/02/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
born a cancer and the moon 14 degrees in cancer also. what does that mean?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/03/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
With all the evidence and work posted on this excellent thread... all we really need to know is WHEN!

Please come back OP, we are ready for more instruction!

User ID: 26916299
Brazil
11/03/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
With all the evidence and work posted on this excellent thread... all we really need to know is WHEN!

Soon.. (:

Yeah, people don't like the word soon around here but.. trust me.. soon!
Nus
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/03/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Soon.. (:

Yeah, people don't like the word soon around here but.. trust me.. soon!
 Quoting: 1908247

That is because soon is a very imprecise measure.

There is really soon, very soon, soon, sooner... tomorrow, today ...

HEAD FOR THE HILLS! - Too late!

lolsign
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7829515
United States
11/03/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to cdn.cnetnetworks.fr]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7829515
United States
11/03/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wake up
Nakhet

User ID: 3836134
Australia
11/04/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Scarab.. crab
Exoskeleton. Our first layer is the skeleton, the deepest.. the soul maybe.
So.. the exoskeleton being a symbol of the soul.
Does the moon produce/control our souls somehow?
Or be it that they are produced from the cancer constellation.

Native American Rabbit Symbolism

Rabbit, like Coyote, Raven and Crow, is considered trickster by some Native American tribes. Nanabozho or Manabozho, Great Hare, is a powerful figure found in some stories. Nanabozho is a hero, creator of the earth, supporter of humans, bringer of fire and light, and teacher of the sacred rituals. In others he’s a clown, a thief, or a sly predator, an amoral animal dancing on the boundary between the positive and negative.

To some tribes he’s known as Fear Caller because he brings whatever he fears most to himself. He’ll see Coyote and will tell him to stay away because he’s afraid of him. When Coyote doesn’t hear, Rabbit calls louder and louder until coyote notices, then preys on him.
[link to suite101.com]

Remember bugs bunny?
The moon can seem to have a rabbit on it.

Last Edited by Ana-Nas on 11/04/2012 01:03 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21617742
United States
11/04/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
some thoughts...

there are 3 water signs. the fish, (water), the scorpion, (land) and the crab (land and water,or beach). a beach is a very narrow strip of land between the large mass of water and large area of land.

this is a water planet. water is necessary for life. the 3 water signes each have some reference to PI. PIsces, scorPIo and cancer, who's symbol is a Yin Yang.

the fish and the scorpion are near the equinoxes - representing the balancing influence of extremes. cancer, the crab is summer time when the sun/son is highest in the sky. the fish and the scorpion are related to the poles or extremes. the crab takes the middle ground between the tropics of cancer and capricorn, similar to the crab living on the beach - never venturing too far onto land, or too deep into the water.

jc, the sun/son preached the 'beatitudes', bea being the first 3 leters of beach. the beehive cluster is found in cancer (bees), and there was a popular band called the beatles (beetles, as in scarab/bee/bea). the beehive cluster is also called 'the manger' or M44. Forty-four is a tribonacci number, a happy number, an octahedral number and a palindromic number.

cancer also has two donkeys or asses. jc rode into jerusalem on a donkey. jc was crucified between two other men - each representing an opposing attitude/viewpoint. they were crucified as a trinity. this might also relate to the northern and southern asses.

cancer can be envisioned as a triangle, or trinity. it appears to straddle the ecliptic, some above, some below. like the crab that stays on the beach or the shallow water.

if you were to draw a circle around cancer and lines through each main star it would appear as the peace symbol commonly used in the 1960's.

there is also a crab nebula, discovered in 1054, M1 or M-ONE. in the center of the crab nebula is the crab pulsar which emits a signal ever 33 milliseconds - another number related to a trinity.

it is theorized by some that there are 3 suns in this solar system, 2 are inactive (saturn and jupiter).

my balls smell like m1 steak sauce :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26876718
Canada
11/04/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/04/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26935359
Australia
11/04/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Summary is very interesting -- I could spend hours just playing with ma mouse on that page.
[link to guam.org.gu]

:kloi8:
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/05/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

GLP