Australia
10/07/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Answer lies in Cancer.
Does this have relevance?

[link to www.nasa.gov]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1530595

Thanks AC 1530595 this gave me a clue, but of course I'm probably wrong.

Working on the clues given

The movie Knowing was about ET's coming and taking people to save humankind from an ELE.

The movie seemed to show it as meteors hitting the Earth at first but having seen your link about the crab nebulae I think it may be the after affects of a Gamma Ray Burst.

The crab nebula is a remnant Super Nova that was seen exploding in 1054. That means the light has already travelled the 6500 light years to get here.

If that Super Nova was followed by a single or series of gamma ray bursts they are heading our way now.

Another clue was the Capricorn star sign. The dates for this star sign are 22 December to 19th January.

Interesting it commences the day after the end date of the Mayan calendar. Some say that the 21st is the end of the world whilst others say it is a new beginning. The movie seems to indicate both.

Even though we humans don't know much, our scientists say that a gamma ray burst wouldn't burn the earth like that but it could destroy 25% of our protective Ozone layer & affect our magnetosphere. Thus our own sun could cause our destruction, via CME's or Solar Flares once our defenses are down.

The movie Knowing ends with the kids being transported to a new planet. landing in a crop circle and then running off to the Tree of Life, in pairs reminiscent of the Adam and Eve story.

Even though the majority of humankind dies, the ET's ensure that we continue on a new world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
10/07/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24313895
Canada
10/07/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Considering that I'm the best thread killer around...
Maybe I can help!
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/07/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Intriguing!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25106491
United States
10/07/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbump
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/07/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
10/07/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25042294

Wonderful link..thank you.
 Quoting: fortytwo

Are you sure the Egypt hieroglyphs are bees, they look like tall praying mantis with some short ones, with human like faces!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
10/07/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
To "StillHere". What does that symbol remind you of?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23207326

They say it is a goat symbol but it reminds me of a snake!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3683731
United States
10/07/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
They going to help us crab people ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3683731

Oh. Sorry. We are here to help you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25130922
United States
10/08/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
if the red moon over Israel can be construd as a sign by RelioTards...Humanity is on schedule to self destruct!!!

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25130922
United States
10/08/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
if the red moon over Israel can be construd as a sign by RelioTards...Humanity is on schedule to self destruct!!!

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/08/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK seeing I didn't get any sleep last night trying to nut this out I shall post this and await the outcome.

I don't know what the blue crab scarab means but when you look for similarities in the clues provided, the blue comes through also in the ET clue and elsewhere. As someone else said scarabs were highly valued adornments in the Egyptian culture.

Scarab [link to www.luckymojo.com]

ET Figure [link to images2.wikia.nocookie.net]

I have read that ET's from the Andromeda galaxy have a bluish skin but I noticed in the movie and the picture provided that the ET's were more human looking than other ET's as described by those who have seen them.

These beings were tall & elogant looking so could they be humans from the future? Their eyes look totally different to those of humans which could mean that they see in different spectrums to what we Earth trapped humans see.

The symbol on his head seems to be the Earth and the moon. This could also be indicating something to do with the third eye and Pineal gland but there is another gland or structure that regulates our circadian rhthyms just above our optic chiasm. It could be referring to that.

The information provided by Dream & OP Yin and Yang link also seem to be linked.

0 degree Capricorn is the point of the zodiac where the Sun is during the December solstice.
Cancer/Capricorn r opposites
:nvbx5:
 Quoting: Dances

[link to dyehlah.files.wordpress.com]

Dream then provided the picture below linking Orion's Belt to the Pyramids. I have read that Cygnus is a better representation of an alignment but I don't know if this has any significance.

The hour glass seems to indicate the passing of time BUT could also be symbolizing time is running out when put with the other clues provided by OP.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11383567

:lbkiv5:
 Quoting: Dances

The link to end of movie shot (below) shows the two children in a crop circle after they have been dropped off by the ETs. This is where they, with the rabbits, run to the Tree of life and in the background other space craft are taking off. This suggests that many young people and perhaps many animals were taken in pairs to the new world.

[link to 1.bp.blogspot.com]

The fact that a very intelligent adult, (the father), was not allowed to go on the journey seems relevant also. Could it be that adults are too fixed in their ways to make the transition to the new beginning?

Not sure what the lighthouse means but it could be indicating a visitation by the Blue Star as in Hopi prophecy. Once again the blue theme seems to be coming through.

After I watched the video End of the Earth - Gamma Ray Burst I now question if the Crab nebula is 6300 - 6500 light years from Earth, whether gamma ray bursts from that Nebula could cause the havoc shown in the movie.

The people on the science documentary were talking about a gamma ray burst from 100 light years way not 6500.

The Fibonacci sequence in the shell and metatron's cube are all representative of sacred geometry which appears throughout nature and has been shown to indicate certain things in many crop circles.

It is interesting that when I searched it I came up with this page, which also has the ET glyph that came with the message "Beware the bearers of false gifts & their broken promises. Much pain but still time. There is good out there.We oppose deception. Conduit closing"

[link to www.einterface.net]

Could it be that the alien figure was represented as this in the glyph because that is how we human's traditionally expect ETs to look like. If it had looked more like a human it may have had less effect.

The Donnie Darko movie seems to have no relevance (to me anyway, but I am dumb) other than the continuance of the blue theme and the fact that it has an end of time plot.

Please put me out of my misery OP... I'm exhausted...lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Donnie saw Multiple timelines

Frank was A dead guy from the future wearing a bunny suit

I beleive op is telling someone something about themselves
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Australia
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sling shot right outa the park

User ID: 25121630
Brazil
10/08/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
............................!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23207326

Don't know how I didn't see this thread before, only head up to this post in page 6, and you just got me interested. Dunno what's on over the next pages but I guess I got what red to blue meant. Thanks.
Nus
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/08/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Australia

My pleasure... I hope it helps others help me and them to solve the puzzle.

OMG Brazil 20441690, I clicked on your link and now I have a whole heap more analysing to do... Are you trying to send me nuts?...lol

User ID: 25121630
Brazil
10/08/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to holestoheavens.com]

"Mars enters Cancer on August 3 at 2:22 a.m. PDT / 5:22 a.m. EDT and will stay through September 18th."

[link to urbanlegends.about.com]

[link to edition.cnn.com]

"The sinkhole appeared August 3, more than two months after local residents started noticing bubbles in the water."

Rev 9:1-2 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

From my trumpet thread:

So, I tried to get a date for the fifth trumpet and I couldn't, so I went on to the sixth trumpet. It talks about a set hour/day/month/year, So I assumed it as 21st December 2012 at 11:11, which is our mayan doom date.
On the fifth trumpet, it talks about a tormet that would last 5 months. So I counted this perid of 5 months as being 21st July to 21st December.
All the trumpet dates sum up to 5, so I picked up a timeframe between 20th July (which sums to 5) and 1st August (which also does).
When did we get the sinkhole news?

Quoting: 1908247

Additionally, from red to blue, from the fifth to the sixth sphere:

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

Of course this is just one aspect, hoping to bring more in!

Last Edited by 1908247 on 10/08/2012 01:17 AM
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16339726
United States
10/08/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh. Sorry. We are here to help you
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
10/08/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
69 Chromosomes... Cancer Sign 69... Giants... Beatles...

unclemikey-109

ahhh

Last Edited by Uncle Mikey on 10/08/2012 01:38 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol
Kinga
User ID: 23570095
Canada
10/08/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matrix?
Quasar

User ID: 24768342
United States
10/08/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the riddle was not solved and no op this is typical...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370547
United States
10/08/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is the Mother born under the sign of Cancer and the Father born the year of the Rabbit. Within the mother lies a son. Therefore, the answer lies in Cancer. The messiah???
He_who_supplants
User ID: 15792595
United States
10/08/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
HE IS ASKING US TO SHED DUALITY. TO REALIZE WE SIMPLY ARE. THAT WE ARE PERFECT AS WE ARE. THAT TO THINK WITH OUR MIND IS TO DROWN OUT OUR HEART. THE MIND CAUSES IMBALANCES DUE TO ITS DIVISION, THE HEART, A WHOLE OF 4 HAS UNITY. THAT'S WHAT HE'S GETTING AT, I BELIEVE, OR DARESAY RESONATE.
He_who_supplants
User ID: 15792595
United States
10/08/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
To elaborate, to shed duality is to re-embrace unity, to KNOW and not THINK WE KNOW. Our brothers and sisters from the stars were trying to teach us this. They're trying again right now to remind us of our truest and fullest potential. Time is running out, fellow spirits. See past your physicality, don't neglect it but shed the veils of who you think you are and become who, deep down, you KNOW you are. This is what awakening means. I AM ME. I AM YOU. I AM. And I AM FREE. Look with the eyes of the observer. Hear with the ears that are not biased. Do not let your thoughts get in the way of the truth. This is coming from an intellectual that has recently made a decisive blow against/for/toward integrating his EGO into the infinite. To any of you who don't believe. I control my reality, quite successfully. Believe me or don't. I have nothing to prove. Nothing to gain, nothing to lose. Just to experience. Know thyself, and you'll know the universe, for without you, these vibrations we perceive would vibrate without reason. And I say we as the unit of consciousness we are all a part of. Yes UNIT. Read about the hundreth monkey experiment for "proof". Any questions? I'll do my best not to speak cryptically.
Kinga
User ID: 23570095
Canada
10/08/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is the Mother born under the sign of Cancer and the Father born the year of the Rabbit. Within the mother lies a son. Therefore, the answer lies in Cancer. The messiah???
 Quoting: American Honey

If that would be the case then the answer could be also connected to Israel.

GLP