Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,965 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 482,367
Pageviews Today: 765,599Threads Today: 315Posts Today: 4,720
08:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Was Obama's Illegal War in Libya A Trial Run to Attack Israel?

KoFFee_
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1373078
United States
09/25/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Insightful commentary from the American Thinker this morning:

Hey, Obama Lovers, now that our Ambassador is dead, our Benghazi consulate is a smoldering ruin, and its top secret documents have been snatched by Al Qaeda, do you still think your hero's Libyan war is a smashing success?

Because I sure do. Not from America's point of view, of course; it's a nightmare for our national security.

But from the perspective of Obama's biggest donor, the convicted felon and renowned Israel-hater George Soros, the Libyan War is a triumph. Why? Because Obama waged it illegally and without the consent of Congress. And he did it in the name of the political philosophy that Soros bought and paid for: Responsibility to Protect, or, as it's so zippily dubbed by our global elites, R2P.

Let's lay the big facts on the table: Soros paid a flame-haired foreign policy vixen named Samantha Power to develop and popularize Responsibility to Protect (R2P) as a catchy tool to invade countries that he feels like invading.

See for yourself: Soros's Open Society Institute is a major donor of the Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect, a terribly high-minded international institute of terribly high-minded people pledging terribly high-minded interventions with our military.

Read more:
[link to www.americanthinker.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
09/25/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Was Obama's Illegal War in Libya A Trial Run to Attack Israel?
A United States of Islam in the Middle East?

Something very big is going on in the Middle East. This is not about an inflammatory film or a political assassination in Libya. Rather, recent events confirm that throughout the Muslim world, radical Islam is on the march.

The radical Muslims have figured out a much better strategy than the Al Qaeda strategy of the past decade. Instead of terrorist acts aimed at directly wounding the “far enemy,” namely the United States, Islamic radicals are using democracy and public protest to defeat the “near enemy,”
namely their own autocratic governments, and seize power. Remarkably President Obama seems to be responding in a way that helps the Islamic radicals, and the vital question is why.

To understand Obama, we need to back up and observe his Middle East policy since he took office in early 2009. There is a weird double standard in the way that President Obama has been acting in region.

In Libya, he used force to prevent “genocide” but he has refused to use force to prevent much greater genocide in Syria. What makes Obama’s conduct especially odd is that he undertook Libyan military intervention after a civil struggle in which Muammar Qaddafi had killed around 250 people.
In Syria, however, tens of thousands have been killed by the regime and still Obama refuses to use direct military force.

A similar inconsistency defines Obama’s actions in Egypt and Iran. In Egypt, Obama used diplomatic pressure to oust the Egyptian dictator Hosni Mubarak, clearing the way for the Islamic radicals, led by the Muslim Brotherhood, to win the subsequent parliamentary and presidential elections.

Using the rhetoric of democracy, Obama allied himself in Egypt with the democracy protesters. Yet when there were equally massive demonstrations in Iran a year and a half earlier, aimed at ousting the regime of the mullahs, Obama urged caution and restraint. He refused to embrace the protesters. Essentially he did nothing. Eventually the Iranian police crushed the uprising and the Iranian rebellion dissolved.

So we have a dual anomaly here. How can we explain why Obama uses force here but not there, getting rid of one
ruler but keeping others in place?

Read more here:

[link to www.dineshdsouza.com]

Obama is an anti-colonialist

"I’m not suggesting Obama is a traitor, that he hates America, or that he’s anti-American. Rather, he subscribes to an ideology that considers it a good thing for America’s influence to be reduced. Obama wants to reduce America’s footprint in the world because he believes we have been stepping on the world."
Taken from same article above

Last Edited by KoFFee_ on 09/25/2012 09:24 AM
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16267099
Canada
09/25/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Insightful commentary from the American Thinker this morning:

Hey, Obama Lovers, now that our Ambassador is dead, our Benghazi consulate is a smoldering ruin, and its top secret documents have been snatched by Al Qaeda, do you still think your hero's Libyan war is a smashing success?

Because I sure do. Not from America's point of view, of course; it's a nightmare for our national security.

But from the perspective of Obama's biggest donor, the convicted felon and renowned Israel-hater George Soros, the Libyan War is a triumph. Why? Because Obama waged it illegally and without the consent of Congress. And he did it in the name of the political philosophy that Soros bought and paid for: Responsibility to Protect, or, as it's so zippily dubbed by our global elites, R2P.

Let's lay the big facts on the table: Soros paid a flame-haired foreign policy vixen named Samantha Power to develop and popularize Responsibility to Protect (R2P) as a catchy tool to invade countries that he feels like invading.

See for yourself: Soros's Open Society Institute is a major donor of the Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect, a terribly high-minded international institute of terribly high-minded people pledging terribly high-minded interventions with our military.

Read more:
[link to www.americanthinker.com]
 Quoting: KoFFee_

Hey - they did attack the US (9/11), so why the fuck not?

2 wrongs dont make a right btw..
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
09/25/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Comment below first article posted above:

"Bullets and toilet paper will be the currency of the future."

GLP