Questions for Titor

Clayton
User ID: 23734565
United States
09/25/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Questions for Titor
Where is the original poster of "You should cancel the olympics?"? Why did (s)he leave? Why don't you go more in depth about what happens in the future? Dont you want to see all of this stopped? You are only giving us basic information, nothing in depth that can help us significantly, the timelines are already different so what does it matter?" And also, you need a controller to play those games, what do you use? What are the new consoles of the future? Can you play on the emulated games's multiplayer? What are the phones like? Since you are from the future, can't you go see this exact conversation if you go back to the future? Ren said he was not from the future but he knew a lot about the future, can you explain that? What happens on the October 28th? As a safety measure, i know if i was the MIB that sent you on this mission i would have sent more than one person, where are they, like the "multiple men" who said "titor is legion" when they "saved hillary"? I can not find any documentations about how these people supposedly stopped the assassination. Are there holograms in the future? When does the flooding start? Do you know anything about me in the future? Why hasn't the john titor website been used in a while? Was the supposed picture john showed of the time machine real? The Dragon Ball Z character Trunks was inspired by the John Titor story and he even used a time machine similar looking to the john titor departure video. How accurate was DBZ time machine?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10129758
Japan
09/25/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Questions for Titor
"Where is the original poster of "You should cancel the olympics?"? Why did"

We think he was murdered by a poster here from Fort Meyers, Florida and a chat moderator. We're not sure.

"(s)he leave? Why don't you go more in depth about what happens in the future?"

We don't want to drastically change the timeline. Too many details might do that.

"Dont you want to see all of this stopped? You are only giving us basic information, nothing in depth that can help us significantly,"

War is necessary. There are too many willfully lazy and ignorant people begging for death.

"the timelines are already different so what does it matter?" And also, you "

We plan to stay in this world when it engineered to ensure our survival.

I used to be a gamer. We do a lot of simulator training. All games of the past are emulated and available on the archive for free. As an old man, you will be in heaven.

What are the phones like?

The phones are watches or connected to our shoulders. We can detach them on a string so that if we drop the phone, it snaps back into place. The phones have solar power collection ability, are rugged and have manual contols and a keyboard in addition 2d touch and 3d true hologram projection. We also have dumb phone HUD glasses and contacts. Storage is in crystal.

"Since you are from the future, can't you go see this exact conversation if you go back to the future?"

Yes. But not exactly. I can even tell you what you will ask next.

2012 Oct 28 -- I can not say. But GLP is fond of doom dates.

Hillary was saved.

Clayton, you are Bomberman, are you not?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24417197
United Kingdom
09/25/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Where is the original poster of "You should cancel the olympics?"? Why did"

We think he was murdered by a poster here from Fort Meyers, Florida and a chat moderator. We're not sure.

"(s)he leave? Why don't you go more in depth about what happens in the future?"

We don't want to drastically change the timeline. Too many details might do that.

"Dont you want to see all of this stopped? You are only giving us basic information, nothing in depth that can help us significantly,"

War is necessary. There are too many willfully lazy and ignorant people begging for death.

"the timelines are already different so what does it matter?" And also, you "

We plan to stay in this world when it engineered to ensure our survival.

I used to be a gamer. We do a lot of simulator training. All games of the past are emulated and available on the archive for free. As an old man, you will be in heaven.

What are the phones like?

The phones are watches or connected to our shoulders. We can detach them on a string so that if we drop the phone, it snaps back into place. The phones have solar power collection ability, are rugged and have manual contols and a keyboard in addition 2d touch and 3d true hologram projection. We also have dumb phone HUD glasses and contacts. Storage is in crystal.

"Since you are from the future, can't you go see this exact conversation if you go back to the future?"

Yes. But not exactly. I can even tell you what you will ask next.

2012 Oct 28 -- I can not say. But GLP is fond of doom dates.

Hillary was saved.

Clayton, you are Bomberman, are you not?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10129758

Who are you?
Are you from the future?
Clayton (OP)
United States
09/25/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
who is Bomberman? You know me in the future? Can you tell me my occupation? How do I die? what is my Death Date? The main thing I really want to know is who do I marry? Just a first and middle name would be fine. My best friend doesnt believe you are from the future so the marriage thing would help alot. Do I have children? There names are probably Charles and Claire if i had a boy and girl. Do they make a Jak 4 or DragonBallZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 remake? I know you said you probably don't know but it's worth asking.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24448780
Japan
09/26/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
who is Bomberman? You know me in the future? Can you tell me my occupation? How do I die? what is my Death Date? The main thing I really want to know is who do I marry? Just a first and middle name would be fine. My best friend doesnt believe you are from the future so the marriage thing would help alot. Do I have children? There names are probably Charles and Claire if i had a boy and girl. Do they make a Jak 4 or DragonBallZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 remake? I know you said you probably don't know but it's worth asking.
 Quoting: Clayton 23734565

Ok. So Bomberman and Trunks are not the same guy. I know John Titor deputises you both. Come now. I'm not going to tell you anything about your own future. The only reason I know when I'm going to die is because some guy told me. I didn't want to know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24448780
Japan
09/26/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who are you?
Are you from the future?

I am. You can call me Klaatu.
Clayton (OP)
United States
09/26/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you sure you know me? I am not bomberman. I have never time traveled. I am clayton from missouri. The only thing i want to know about my future is my wifes first name.
Clayton (OP)
United States
09/26/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Klaatu...the alien from the day the earth stood still...what is your race? Nobody haS answered so far on what the atlantean power crystals can do, what does it mean by "they can store data"? Would you be more in depth on answers to my questions if i gave you my e-mail address? I really want to know the name of who i marry, thats all i really care about. How do you know i end up in Heaven? By the way I view my life I know I would probably end up in Heaven but do you communicate with me somehow? Who do you think wins the presidential election?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24493614
Japan
09/26/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trunks, my man. Some questions I'm just not going to answer because they are stupid questions. How am I going to tell you what your wife's name will be? Will you really post your wife's name in the future? Do you think we'll become good online friends and that I will know her name? No.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24493614
Japan
09/26/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ever wonder why Titor says your generation is not well liked in the future?

I'll list it.
Too much soda and junk. You're slowing your circulation and as a result acting stupid.

You still refer to religious icons as Lord, King, Master. W
We fought the American, French and Russian revolution to rid ourselves of these tyrants. Shouldn't Jesus be you Christian's brother and friend, not Lord, King and Master? This only indicates your primitive thinking.

In the future, we are Gnostic Christians. Jesus is a fictional ideal.
Scarbedazzles

User ID: 7087818
United States
09/27/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'll list it.
Too much soda and junk. You're slowing your circulation and as a result acting stupid.

We fought the American, French and Russian revolution to rid ourselves of these tyrants. Shouldn't Jesus be you Christian's brother and friend, not Lord, King and Master? This only indicates your primitive thinking.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24493614

so...

*hides chips and coke behind back in a guilty fashion*

are we going to be able to overcome it all? Because it seems to me that one generation creats the other even when the inspiration is a fault.

is being prepared like the term "prepper" refers to, the thing to be doing at this time? Getting fit? Stock piling weapons and ammo? I'd like some advice for the immediate time-being.
Fool me once, shame on you.....fool me twice shame on me.
Clayton (OP)
United States
09/27/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
You view my entire generation as lazy and useless. This is an act of stereotyping. You have no idea how old I am. Why do you call me Trunks or Bomberman? My name is Clayton. I had figured you had know about me because you said "As an old man, you will be in heaven." Which led me to imply you knew me in the future. You say you are from the future and that you can see this conversation, whether you are saying these things so the timeline doesnt get messed up and this is what it says in the future online forum then you would be creating a time loop. You know by looking at the forum from the future that I am not Trunks or Bomberman. The only reason I used the name Trunks is because it is from one of my favorite video game series's and it is supposedly based on the story of john titor. To be honest, you COULD call me a gnostic Christian because my belief in Jesus isn't very much, it sounds like what you say: a fictional human "The Perfect Christian" as you could say. I have a Strong Belief in God and the Holy Spirit but Jesus, not so much. Am I talking to the 3rd person now? I can tell because of the 'I am John Titor ask me a question' Page 34, you can clearly tell there is different people from the 9-25 - 9-26 writers. John Titor is an Organization a Black Ops military division, as you could say, that travels to the past in hopes of a better future, am I correct? One of the posters on the IAJTAMAQ page made a typo. It said "Land west of florida" when they meant to say "Land East of Florida" a.k.a. near the bimini road.
Scarbedazzles

User ID: 7087818
United States
09/27/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'll list it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24493614

so...

*hides chips and coke behind back in a guilty fashion*

are we going to be able to overcome it all? Because it seems to me that one generation creats the other even when the inspiration is a fault.

is being prepared like the term "prepper" refers to, the thing to be doing at this time? Getting fit? Stock piling weapons and ammo? I'd like some advice for the immediate time-being.
 Quoting: Scarbedazzles

I wonder if John has thought that perhaps the shortcomings of this generation creates the push and drive of the upcoming generation. Without it, who knows?
Fool me once, shame on you.....fool me twice shame on me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24507948
Japan
09/27/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
It creates a loop? No. I only look at what I wrote in the past once.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24507948
Japan
09/27/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
"
I wonder if John has thought that perhaps the shortcomings of this generation creates the push and drive of the upcoming generation. Without it, who knows?
"

Only mass death will create a push.
Clayton (OP)
United States
09/27/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you are saying you can see what you wrote but not what I wrote? Thanks for avoiding the rest of my questions... i appreciate it, thats what this forum was made for..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24421571
Australia
09/27/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you are saying you can see what you wrote but not what I wrote? Thanks for avoiding the rest of my questions... i appreciate it, thats what this forum was made for..

why would you expect anything less from a proven faker?
Clayton (OP)
United States
09/27/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ren1999 from here was murdered. This is a different guy from the future
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24146274
United States
09/27/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ren1999 from here was murdered. This is a different guy from the future

random troll is troll
Clayton (OP)
United States
09/27/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtf Why are these americans so stupid? questions or gtfo please
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24146274
United States
09/27/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtf Why are these americans so stupid? questions or gtfo please

POTATOES
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24278562
Canada
09/27/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Titortards are at it again.

cruise
Clayton (OP)
United States
09/27/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can now understand why JT thinks our generation is stupid... John, ignore them, please answer me...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537514
United States
09/27/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24278562

Titor was the best!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24548897
Japan
09/27/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blacks keep beating whites so there will be a race war in the U.S.
Louisiana sink holes, Mississippi River, and Australian Indian plate split is related.
Alaskan and Mexican earthquakes related.
Israel, Europe and U.S.
Oct 28 2012.
China appeased.
John Titor out.
Clayton (OP)
United States
09/28/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can't leave! There are so many questions left unanswered! I created this page because you said put all my questions on there and you would answer them. If all of the JT operation stops then i am done too. I can talk to you because from the way it sounds you are from the future. I dont want to talk to these average joes, they know nothing. Look me up in the future. I you give me an e-mail i will give you my name. Knowing personal questions would be nice but I just want you to see that i will be cool in the future. You never answered my two main questions "What is my wife's name?" (Which i can somewhat understand why you won't reveal) and what you meant by "As an old man you will be in heaven." How do you know for sure? Answer my final question and you have my permission to leave.(not that it matters.) And If you see this but choose not to respond my final words for you are 177 tempus edax rerum - good luck john.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24558157
Japan
09/28/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can't leave! There are so many questions left unanswered! I created this page because you said put all my questions on there and you would answer them. If all of the JT operation stops then i am done too. I can talk to you because from the way it sounds you are from the future. I dont want to talk to these average joes, they know nothing. Look me up in the future. I you give me an e-mail i will give you my name. Knowing personal questions would be nice but I just want you to see that i will be cool in the future. You never answered my two main questions "What is my wife's name?" (Which i can somewhat understand why you won't reveal) and what you meant by "As an old man you will be in heaven." How do you know for sure? Answer my final question and you have my permission to leave.(not that it matters.) And If you see this but choose not to respond my final words for you are 177 tempus edax rerum - good luck john.

If you post your email address on the Paranormalis forum, I will look you up and post what you want to know.

You'll want to put it in this format as others from GLP have in the past.

[email protected] 2012 Sep 28 yourCity

for example,

[email protected] 2012 Sep 28 Tokyo
[email protected] 2012 Sep 28

I said you will be in heaven which means you will be very happy in the future because all the games you love now will be available for free on the archive.

Do you really want to know your future? It sucks. What if I told you that you never get married? Would you accept that answer?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24278562
Canada
09/28/2012 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24278562

Titor was the best troll ever!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537514

Fixed
Clayton (OP)
United States
09/28/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
[email protected] 2012 Sep 28 Leonard

I understand the answers to my future might not be what i hope for. Who do I marry? If so, do I have kids? What is my occupation? Do I go to college? Am I involved with time travel in the future? Is there a Jak 4 for ps3 or Dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3 reboot?
Clayton (OP)
United States
09/28/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is Mabus? As in Nostradamus predictions wise.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24595759
Japan
09/28/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is Mabus? As in Nostradamus predictions wise.

I don't know. I don't know all things.

GLP