Questions for Titor

Clayton (OP)
User ID: 23734565
United States
09/28/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Questions for Titor
Thats understandadable... when will i get the e-mail?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24728403
Japan
09/30/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Clayton 23734565

..in 2036.
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 24650767
Canada
09/30/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ever wonder why Titor says your generation is not well liked in the future?

I'll list it.
Too much soda and junk. You're slowing your circulation and as a result acting stupid.

You still refer to religious icons as Lord, King, Master. W
We fought the American, French and Russian revolution to rid ourselves of these tyrants. Shouldn't Jesus be you Christian's brother and friend, not Lord, King and Master? This only indicates your primitive thinking.

In the future, we are Gnostic Christians. Jesus is a fictional ideal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24493614

i thought you were going to stop telling the future when the olympics fizzled on your ass.
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/01/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
2036? I thought I was getting one to the [email protected] account soon? like within a week soon? I just watched the movie battleship where we fought aliens with super technology. Is that what happens on 10-28-12? Do we win against them? when we fight the aliens?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24735338
United States
10/01/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

..in 2036.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24728403

wow really Ren? i mean with no gmails and hotmails and shit???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22342469
United States
10/01/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't believe people are wasting time on this mental masturbation. I don't know who's more pathetic, the people making this bullshit up or the idiots who are lapping it all up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24728403
Japan
10/01/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
2036? I thought I was getting one to the [email protected] account soon? like within a week soon? I just watched the movie battleship where we fought aliens with super technology. Is that what happens on 10-28-12? Do we win against them? when we fight the aliens?

What happened when the Chinese and U.S. from the future had a battle near San Francisco. They were fighting aliens? Does anyone remember this in 2012?
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/01/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
That has never happened in our time. When will I recieve my e-mail?
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/03/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry if you have already sent the e-mail. It's "[email protected]" I believe i typed it wrong in one of the posts QUESTIONS: Who do I marry? If so, do I have kids? What is my occupation? Do I go to college? Am I involved with time travel in the future? Is there a Jak 4 for ps3 (any new jak game) or Dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3 reboot (or something better(like a tenkaichi 4))? Describe the John Titor project. Who is John Titor? What did the secret song (Trism) ever have to do with anything? Am I living in a time that has been tampered with (over 75 years ago)? Is evolution ever disproved? Do the New Aliens provide us with more history about the earth? Do we ever establish life on a new planet? Because you and I(somewhat) are gnostic christians(believing Jesus was a fictional ideal and metaphor symbolising our sins being forgiven) what does it mean when "Jesus will come again"? If Jesus isn't real, how can he come back? Or is it another metaphor? Why hasn't anyone traveled to the future from point A(2036)? Then you could find out who Mabus is and what the "Mark of the Beast" is. Ren or somebody talked about going far into the future and everything was black and they couldn't hear anything.I think their is only 1 worldine: John A comes back and sees the olympics were never bombed and tris to go back, except Time travel was now never invented and John A can't get back to his worldine. Prove that false. Send me an e-mail and I will quit posting until I am needed again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24990343
Japan
10/05/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
sorry if you have already sent the e-mail. It's "[email protected]" I believe i typed it wrong in one of the posts QUESTIONS: Who do I marry? If so, do I have kids? What is my occupation? Do I go to college? Am I involved with time travel in the future? Is there a Jak 4 for ps3 (any new jak game) or Dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3 reboot (or something better(like a tenkaichi 4))? Describe the John Titor project. Who is John Titor? What did the secret song (Trism) ever have to do with anything? Am I living in a time that has been tampered with (over 75 years ago)? Is evolution ever disproved? Do the New Aliens provide us with more history about the earth? Do we ever establish life on a new planet? Because you and I(somewhat) are gnostic christians(believing Jesus was a fictional ideal and metaphor symbolising our sins being forgiven) what does it mean when "Jesus will come again"? If Jesus isn't real, how can he come back? Or is it another metaphor? Why hasn't anyone traveled to the future from point A(2036)? Then you could find out who Mabus is and what the "Mark of the Beast" is. Ren or somebody talked about going far into the future and everything was black and they couldn't hear anything.I think their is only 1 worldine: John A comes back and sees the olympics were never bombed and tris to go back, except Time travel was now never invented and John A can't get back to his worldine. Prove that false. Send me an e-mail and I will quit posting until I am needed again.

i NEED YOU TO KEEP POSTING.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12016255
United States
10/05/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Clayton. Calm down bro.

You're asking a potential time traveler newbie questions. How the hell would he know who you're going to marry. And by the looks of it no one is going to want to marry someone so obsessive. So I'll speak for Titor: you don't get married. You stay whacking it forever.

Your nerdy games will come out. They will suck. You will miss the boat as FPS are the training grounds for the future Avatar like world that we will participate in.

The world will begin and you won't know what the fuck to do and you will sit there and ask 20 questions to every person you talk to thinking you're in some Asian RPG. When shit hits the fan you still won't know what to do (even though I just told you the future) and you'll be crying in your corner begging for the real John Titor to come down and save you.

Some guy named John will come into your life. But he will be the cause of your downfall. Not your savior as you so desire. Don't listen to a word he says. And yes this will happen in your physical reality very soon.

Anything else you wanna know Clayton?
Mana
User ID: 24931289
United States
10/05/2012 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have you heard of someone named borgore.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/05/2012 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
12016255 - Why would I trust you?
John - Why do i need to keep posting?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25004654
Japan
10/05/2012 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

He's right, Clayton. I'm not your savior. Nor is John Titor.
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
10/05/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Where is the original poster of "You should cancel the olympics?"? Why did"

We think he was murdered by a poster here from Fort Meyers, Florida and a chat moderator. We're not sure.

"(s)he leave? Why don't you go more in depth about what happens in the future?"

We don't want to drastically change the timeline. Too many details might do that.

"Dont you want to see all of this stopped? You are only giving us basic information, nothing in depth that can help us significantly,"

War is necessary. There are too many willfully lazy and ignorant people begging for death.

"the timelines are already different so what does it matter?" And also, you "

We plan to stay in this world when it engineered to ensure our survival.

I used to be a gamer. We do a lot of simulator training. All games of the past are emulated and available on the archive for free. As an old man, you will be in heaven.

What are the phones like?

The phones are watches or connected to our shoulders. We can detach them on a string so that if we drop the phone, it snaps back into place. The phones have solar power collection ability, are rugged and have manual contols and a keyboard in addition 2d touch and 3d true hologram projection. We also have dumb phone HUD glasses and contacts. Storage is in crystal.

"Since you are from the future, can't you go see this exact conversation if you go back to the future?"

Yes. But not exactly. I can even tell you what you will ask next.

2012 Oct 28 -- I can not say. But GLP is fond of doom dates.

Hillary was saved.

Clayton, you are Bomberman, are you not?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10129758

putin
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Serenity777

United States
10/05/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Despite all of its advancements...the weakness of the human mind is astounding...
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Serenity777

United States
10/05/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Clayton. Calm down bro.

You're asking a potential time traveler newbie questions. How the hell would he know who you're going to marry. And by the looks of it no one is going to want to marry someone so obsessive. So I'll speak for Titor: you don't get married. You stay whacking it forever.

Your nerdy games will come out. They will suck. You will miss the boat as FPS are the training grounds for the future Avatar like world that we will participate in.

The world will begin and you won't know what the fuck to do and you will sit there and ask 20 questions to every person you talk to thinking you're in some Asian RPG. When shit hits the fan you still won't know what to do (even though I just told you the future) and you'll be crying in your corner begging for the real John Titor to come down and save you.

Some guy named John will come into your life. But he will be the cause of your downfall. Not your savior as you so desire. Don't listen to a word he says. And yes this will happen in your physical reality very soon.

Anything else you wanna know Clayton?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12016255

putin
Serenity777

United States
10/05/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

A movie isn't indicative of reality. A movie is indicative of ENTERTAINMENT.

You need to GROW the "F" up and dump the naivete.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6739256
United States
10/05/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not the fake Japanese guy pretending to be titor again,

this dude has already debunked himself a multitude of times,

predicted aliens at the olympics: FAIL

admitted on other threads he's just role playing.

etc....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25004654
Japan
10/05/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not the fake Japanese guy pretending to be titor again,

this dude has already debunked himself a multitude of times,

predicted aliens at the olympics: FAIL

admitted on other threads he's just role playing.

etc....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6739256

Didn't he say on GLP that he was joking about those aliens before the Olympics was over? Then some guy told him that would be his only correct prediction. I laughed about that one. You don't remember that?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trust - such a complex topic.

You can never experience something you are not the vibration of. Every person you encounter in your life is a different version of yourself. The whole time you're just talking to yourself in this world. Weird huh?

Now it's on you to tap in to the version of yourself that helps advance your life experience. Asking somebody why should you trust them is elementary. Because you're just asking yourself in the grand scheme of things.

Learn to ask better questions. Organize your questions. Use outlines when you write. The way a person writes tells a lot about the mental and emotional state a person in.

One who can't separate thoughts while writing will have major trouble differentiating between what is reality and what is not. As of now you're fucked.

My name is not John. I am not your savior. But I do know a lot more then the average person. Ask away.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/05/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Answer the questions nobody else will. Who is Mabus? When will Jesus come back? Is what john says correct? Are your part of the John Titor operation? You expect way more than you should out of me. The truth will set you free.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Answer the questions nobody else will. Who is Mabus? When will Jesus come back? Is what john says correct? Are your part of the John Titor operation? You expect way more than you should out of me. The truth will set you free.

Mabus - I have no clue. That is the first time I have ever come across that name in my life. I guess it has not had relevance on my life. Yet.

Jesus - You talk as if Jesus ever left. He exists in some form on this planet at all times. It could be a bird. It could be a human. Only he really knows.

Don't only focus on Jesus. Abraham is just as important. Jesus is just the most charismatic of their group back then.

I do not think I am part of the John Titor operation. If I was I would be flattered and excited. I may possibly be part of an MK Ultra operation though.

I have superhuman like vision in the physical and non-physical. I have clear visions of the future. But I would not go on record saying that I absolutely know and can predict the future.

If I could teach my hand-eye coordination to other humans every desperate parent would be at my doorstep thinking Little Johnny could be the next super soldier or next great baseball player. It takes years of practice to fine tune the brain in anything and would encourage everybody that we do not live in a quick fix society.

It is through my exploration of the brain that I dove into the unknown...and made sense of the crazy world we live in. And yes one day I will profit from it. That does not make me evil or shallow. That is the future of economics. More thought. Less work.

--

Here is my best analogy to understand your life, my life, and the life of Jesus or Titor:

Time is just a sideways 8. It follows a constant loop. The only way to escape the timeline is at the point of intersection where you can "leave" the 8 and jump to the 9. But you're never really leaving anything. You're just advancing levels.

It's all one big reality with different frequencies. The brain is layered in a similar way to how the Earth is layered. Now whatever one you reside in is totally up to you.

Higher frequency isn't always better either though. A lot of times it just makes life more complicated. Maintain balance to achieve optimum results in whatever you do. Like I said before: obsession is counter-productive.

I have a theory in life that you are one coach away from advancing to the next level whether it is in Corporate America, a sport, with girls, etc. Everybody encounters that person in their life. But how many take advantage of it and become conscious of who that person is? I found my coach a couple years ago and it changed my life.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
My coach was not named John. But it sure did feel like he was quantum jumping or time traveling. Maybe he was part of the Titor program?
Kiwi25

User ID: 3733373
New Zealand
10/05/2012 07:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
There was a thread here on GLP years ago by a guy "David" claiming to be a follow up to John Titor. Does anyone know the title of that thread or can link me to it? Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25034621
Japan
10/05/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is John.

Mabus is the name of one of the anti-christs that Nostradamus mentions. No I don't know who Mabus is.

Jesus Christ never existed. He was invented in 325 as the official god of the new Holy Roman Empire. There is a guy Tony who has directed me to the word ChronoVisor. This is your name for the device we will use in the future to search for the historical Jesus. The closest historical person to the roman fan fictional Jesus is also the same guy Saint Paul was based on. Apollonius of Tyana.

Christians who think the "ChronoVisor" documentaries are fake also call Apollonius the anti-Christ. Ironically, Apollonius wrote the original Revelation.

We believe in The Great Spirit in the future. God doesn't care about us but spirits of friends and family do and together they form the great spirit. No violent preaching is allowed in any religion.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
10/05/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is an interesting bit of information on Apollonius. He was a lot like Sheldon on Big Bang Theory. He was a remarkable genius, Rainman type and he could predict the future accurately. All the fictionalizing aside, Apollonius ended blood sacrifice in the world through the Roman Empire. That is why we are still Christians. And Apollonius was asexual!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24962474
United States
10/05/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
john titor as in the time travelor from tampa florida i was reading about in 2010? the same john titor who is a fake with failed predictions from www.johntitor.com ?

im not falling this this guy again but the entire time travel story was really interesting to bad it failed.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/05/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Appolonius can not be an anti christ. Napolean, Hitler, and Mabus are the three that make up the antichrist. Since nobody knows who mabus is, we are not at the end of the earth. The ones with true understanding are the ones who are dead. John, I am personally trying to contact you and i can't figure out which e-mail to send it to. 12016255, I am going to call you excalibur from now on, you need a name. Your teacher when talked about is going to be called Goku. Excalibur has a belief in jesus and believes to know the future while john says the same thing but jesus is fictional and was created a long time ago. both claim to know the future, either of you care to explain?

I do not see "John" as a savior, they are a prophet.

Excalibur, who/what is Goku? How did it teach you how to access deeper parts of your mind?

Excalibur reminds me of Einstien, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, and Appolonius. You all have extra-sensory perception. Advance Iq, a higher understanding of everything. Excalibur, just as Goku taught you, i want you to teach me. How is it possible? How did Edgar do what he did: He acted like he expierienced traveling to the spirit world and saw himself "reborn" in like 2100.

Questions: What is the "mark of the beast" in real life? What happened at atlantis? If Excalibur can see the future and john changes it, who is right? John, why have i never recieved my e-mail? Whose flood story was right? What was the creation of man?
Anonymous Coward
Japan
10/05/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
john titor as in the time travelor from tampa florida i was reading about in 2010? the same john titor who is a fake with failed predictions from www.johntitor.com ?

im not falling this this guy again but the entire time travel story was really interesting to bad it failed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24962474

I am not John Titor 1 from that website. He deliberately did not give the correct dates. The events are still most likely to happen.

I am John Titor 2.

GLP