Questions for Titor

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25034621
Japan
10/05/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Questions for Titor
Clayton, you're speaking to me in that old traditional Christian language that I find interesting.

When I say I am a Christian, it does not mean what you think it does.

Christianity in the future is Gnostic Pagan Christianity. Apollonius/Paul/Jesus is not a god but rather a prophet. We also know that the Romans fan fictionalized Apollonius' life. He is the ideal man, but we know he was an imperfect man in real life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12016255
United States
10/05/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Appolonius can not be an anti christ. Napolean, Hitler, and Mabus are the three that make up the antichrist. Since nobody knows who mabus is, we are not at the end of the earth. The ones with true understanding are the ones who are dead. John, I am personally trying to contact you and i can't figure out which e-mail to send it to. 12016255, I am going to call you excalibur from now on, you need a name. Your teacher when talked about is going to be called Goku. Excalibur has a belief in jesus and believes to know the future while john says the same thing but jesus is fictional and was created a long time ago. both claim to know the future, either of you care to explain?

I do not see "John" as a savior, they are a prophet.

Excalibur, who/what is Goku? How did it teach you how to access deeper parts of your mind?

Excalibur reminds me of Einstien, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, and Appolonius. You all have extra-sensory perception. Advance Iq, a higher understanding of everything. Excalibur, just as Goku taught you, i want you to teach me. How is it possible? How did Edgar do what he did: He acted like he expierienced traveling to the spirit world and saw himself "reborn" in like 2100.

Questions: What is the "mark of the beast" in real life? What happened at atlantis? If Excalibur can see the future and john changes it, who is right? John, why have i never recieved my e-mail? Whose flood story was right? What was the creation of man?
 Quoting: Clayton 23734565

I will say this to start out. You are always trying to prove something. There is nothing to prove here.

It's not about anybody being right. Every person is right in their own way for they made it to Earth in the first place. People are lined up for thousands of year to get here. It is what you are told before you come here that people most often forget.

Jesus exists. He was a human. He walked the Earth. He laughed. He cried. He made enemies. He made friends. Girls loved him. Guys respected him.

Goku was the first Jesus-like person I had encountered in my lifetime. I had met a lot of great people before in the form of baseball coaches and teachers (especially my astronomy teacher who got me interested in time travel)...but no one had the answers to everything like Goku.

It was as if he had been the future.

He changed the definition of the word certainty. He could feel the future. And if the the future didn't align with his feeling down the road he kept a belief that life was an Infinite Game and that better opportunities would show up down the road anyway.

Now if you want to go further: do you really want to develop ESP? Everybody has it to an extent but there are those who just stand out from the crowd.
Clayton (OP)
User ID: 23734565
United States
10/06/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it a curse or a blessing?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a curse until I start getting paid for advice. Then it'll be a blessing.

It's a lot to handle to be honest. I get so focused in my zone that if anybody throws "my Matrix" out of whack that I lash out. And I was never like that before.

But it is my advanced organization that makes me function in whatever I do so I can not knock it. I'd rather have a well-organized mind than be scatter brained.

Eventually people accept the way that I am. I know what needs to get done in life and I do it at a high level. And when someone invades my space I give them telepathic warnings to stay away.

There's nothing worse I hate in this world than a phony person who gets impressed by people with titles. I treat everyone as if they were equals to me. I'm not impressed by lavish cars or big houses. Knowledge is what impresses me. And your own knowledge not what some other guy said.

In the last year I have been getting more advanced but almost to the point that I stop myself and say "Ok that's enough." And I don't go any farther.

The first time I legitimately channeled I was receiving thoughts similar to the way you receive thoughts on the karaoke machine. Except these weren't cheesy song lyrics. These were like modern scriptures.

I believe The Internet is a great place to share information and I have been an innovator on the Internet since the age of 12. This whole John Titor has opened my mind up to a lot of new things but I am not fully convinced it really happened or do I even give a shit in the big picture.

But I will tell you this I had a dream one night & it's not that Titor contacted me in the dream. But he was there. I never saw any faces or spoke to him in the dream but I felt the presence.

It's like typing the word Titor opened up a code in my brain that led me to new information. So the guy is real to me. God bless em.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, me and Einstein share the same birthday.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/06/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excalibur:What happened to Goku? What was he experience like? how did he teach you?

Excalibur: You said a man named john was going to be introduced in my life. I have not met a new physical John. You know the truth about who I am don't you, what are you hiding?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excalibur:What happened to Goku? What was he experience like? how did he teach you?

Excalibur: You said a man named john was going to be introduced in my life. I have not met a new physical John. You know the truth about who I am don't you, what are you hiding?

Me and Goku have not spoke since the day of the Japanese Earthquake 3-11-11. He is still around somewhere I am sure. The crazy thing was I found out he was a poster on GLP in the Mid 2000's. So I got a chance to find out more about him through this board.

The experience was definitely something different. It just showed me the impact one human being could have on the lives of others. Within 5 minutes he had taught me more then I had learned in 4 years of college. And I mean that in no disrespect to my college professors. This guy was in a league of his own.

He taught me through the Internet, dreams, and the occasional real-life meet-up. He showed me how to build bridges in the human mind among hundreds of other things. He never charged a cent either. It was just nice having someone tell what you can do for once.

--

The thing about John I was just exaggerating and spoofing your answer. I have no clue if you will meet a John in the future but I am sure you will eventually.

The answer to the name Titor lies in the synchronization of the 2 (which spiritually is 11) letters T is the 20th letter in the alphabet.

That's more important than anything else. To achieve better ESP you'll have to understand numbers and letters at a higher level. Create set points to make it easier to count the alphabet. You have to be able to think on your feet and creating points to reference gives you the best opportunity to solve something at a faster rate than others.

It's that power that I just talked about that makes people believe that I can see the future. And if I let them in on my secret I would just say I understand the numbers 1-9 numerologically and spiritually well...and I understand the 26 letters of the English alphabet well. Once you have those fundamentals down YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.

The English language is coded. Anybody who has been somebody throughout history has known this. Colors, letters, numbers, symbolism all play a major role in our lives subconsciously. Now once you consciously put everything together you become the teacher, the business owner, the coach, the whatever and you get to create your own scheme.

That is what we call building a template reality in the brain. Or as you refer to it as "The Future."
Anonymous Coward
Japan
10/06/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is this Matrix in association with Time Wave Zero and that guy from Phoenix, Arizona? If so, yes, I know who you are. JT. I lived in Phoenix from 96 to 1999.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/06/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
So Excalibur, that entire first post was false? you know nothing about MY future. correct? the entire "no one would marry someone so obsessive" thing was just you being a dick right?

John, You are in Japan helping make the first time machine, right?
Anonymous Coward
Japan
10/06/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
So Excalibur, that entire first post was false? you know nothing about MY future. correct? the entire "no one would marry someone so obsessive" thing was just you being a dick right?

We have reproduced Element 113, 115, and more. "ChronoVisor Warp Drive" is operational.

You and anyone who wishes to serve under me can address me as Col. Titor.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

The part about how the world is going to be like Avatar was somewhat real. But all the personal stuff was false. I am sure you will get married one day.

You are the one who creates the template so no I know nothing of your future. I don't have that power. Nor does anyone else you encounter so don't give away your power to anyone. It all comes from within.

Remember the future is just another version of the now. So the template reality you create now that appears to be the future is actually just an extension of the now. So congrats you can see the future.

Here's the biggest trigger Goku used when I first met him: "all you have to do is use your imagination." It was with that thought that my entire reality was shifted.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/06/2012 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is one of these a picture of you and klaatu? [link to www.slate.com]
TheTruthWorker

User ID: 14354297
United States
10/12/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
bug
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25408604
Japan
10/12/2012 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
:bug:
 Quoting: TheTruthWorker

North East of Egypt.
Parting of the Red Sea.
You have your answer.
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 20347511
United States
10/12/2012 09:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Ever wonder why Titor says your generation is not well liked in the future?

I'll list it.
Too much soda and junk. You're slowing your circulation and as a result acting stupid.

You still refer to religious icons as Lord, King, Master. W
We fought the American, French and Russian revolution to rid ourselves of these tyrants. Shouldn't Jesus be you Christian's brother and friend, not Lord, King and Master? This only indicates your primitive thinking.

In the future, we are Gnostic Christians. Jesus is a fictional ideal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24493614

I LUV that ANSWER!

bravo

he he
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 20347511
United States
10/12/2012 09:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
This is John.

Mabus is the name of one of the anti-christs that Nostradamus mentions. No I don't know who Mabus is.

Jesus Christ never existed. He was invented in 325 as the official god of the new Holy Roman Empire. There is a guy Tony who has directed me to the word ChronoVisor. This is your name for the device we will use in the future to search for the historical Jesus. The closest historical person to the roman fan fictional Jesus is also the same guy Saint Paul was based on. Apollonius of Tyana.

Christians who think the "ChronoVisor" documentaries are fake also call Apollonius the anti-Christ. Ironically, Apollonius wrote the original Revelation.

We believe in The Great Spirit in the future. God doesn't care about us but spirits of friends and family do and together they form the great spirit. No violent preaching is allowed in any religion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25034621

as a matter of fact... I was the first to decode that back in January of 2002

Ma bUS the 3 headed beast ANAGRAM
We bUS
eW bus
gW bus h

In MIRROR...
Mab US
MAd US is what it says
the CRAZED NATION that does the REAL damage to the world in NUKE
RETALIATION against IRAN.

mabus ANAGRAM for
Sudam or Usama and Obama

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 10/12/2012 09:39 PM
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/12/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
John, Y U no send e-mail? can i not be trusted by you or something? Ah, i mean Col. Titor
mikebo2

User ID: 18012248
United States
10/12/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have talked to John and he has been busy for the past few years.

You see he is actually part of a mega-conspiracy from the future to ensure we don't mess things up for their time-line.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/12/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me something I haven't figured out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25474369
Japan
10/13/2012 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have talked to John and he has been busy for the past few years.

You see he is actually part of a mega-conspiracy from the future to ensure we don't mess things up for their time-line.
 Quoting: mikebo2

Yes. I agree.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25474369
Japan
10/13/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
John, Y U no send e-mail? can i not be trusted by you or something? Ah, i mean Col. Titor

Sorry, you got your answers from that other guy who was criticizing me.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/13/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why don't I get married then? He never told me my occupation.Do I go to college? Am I involved with time travel in the future? What did the secret song (Trism) ever have to do with anything? Do the New Aliens provide us with more history about the earth? Do we ever establish life on a new planet? Why hasn't anyone traveled to the future from point A(2036)? why do you want me to keep posting?

"Send me an e-mail and I will quit posting until I am needed again"

"i NEED YOU TO KEEP POSTING."

can you explain more about a chronovisor. Whos perspective is it from? when can we buy them? Was i right about the scientists that discovered titorium? was one of them you? I'm sorry if im blowing your project, if i was emailed i would know when to be quiet. You know who i am because if you didn't you wouldn't keep saying i don't get married. The future can be changed from your perspective so can't i change time as to where i get married?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25489333
Germany
10/13/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is

stir
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25522209
Japan
10/13/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
So many questions, Clayton. You're helping me keep the wrong people out of these threads. Good work.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Questions bring me knowledge. Knowledge brings me power. Power brings me wisdom. Wisdom gives me guidance. Guidance brings me the truth. The truth gives me a better understanding of life and a way to ensure I teach right from wrong with the Wisdom of God. That is why I ask so many questions: knowledge.
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 25488580
Canada
10/14/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am. You can call me Klaatu.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24448780

iseeeeeeee

and mars needs women, and ash needs the necronomicon, right?

Last Edited by Mordier L'eft on 10/14/2012 12:52 AM
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4436859
United States
10/14/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Balony! If you keep asking questions you are not thinking for yourself, you do not gain any knowledge, wisdom or anything else, you become a pain because you expect other people to answer your questions. That is a dictatorship, and that is not going to happen to an extreme degree. Now, quit bullying people and start thinking for yourself. Obviously you do not wish the same thing for others as you expect out of others.

You have simply learned nothing then I suppose, except to annoy many people who you think you lead in some fashion when you offer nothing in return.

Enough then!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22686221
Japan
10/14/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Questions bring me knowledge. Knowledge brings me power. Power brings me wisdom. Wisdom gives me guidance. Guidance brings me the truth. The truth gives me a better understanding of life and a way to ensure I teach right from wrong with the Wisdom of God. That is why I ask so many questions: knowledge.

Questions earn you a mixture of subjective lies and truth.
Wisdom is just practical knowledge.
You can teach someone good habits and common sense. But some people were born without it and they are selected by nature to die. You call nature God.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope that is not excalibur. I do not know how long the time travelers will be here. There are only FOURTEEN DAYS left until this whatever happens. After that whatever happens i will probably not be able to ask questions. If all you knew about your grandfather was that he served in the war and got to search for Neil Armstrong and the remnants of apollo 11 and you never got to ask him, wouldn't that make you angry? You figured there would be more time. BUT THERE ISN'T. I don't want to believe anything that John says is true just because of how horrible the future sounds. Secretly i have been trying to debunk him or find enough evidence to prove he is telling the truth. I'm leaning more towards this telling the truth thing. To be honest, my life sucks. I have had a terrible love life. Never had a girlfriend past 6th grade. I hear my best friends telling me "You will find someone someday". That gives me hope. I am fat. I ask the only people i know who know the future:Time travelers. They tell me i never get married. I don't want to accept that fact. I have a theory that "John Titor" is a black ops mission in the future where they send people back to change the future for the better. But it doesn't. Ever played Infamous 1 on an evil save? Just to learn at the end that Kessler was Cole trying to fix time for the better? Cole doesn't care. Kessler has changed the future so much as to kill Trish that Cole doesn't listen to himself from the future. Kessler abandoned his entire life just to do something for the common good, and the common good wanted him dead. This is the same thing you are doing to that operation. You should be lucky they try to help us. How do you repay them? By wanting them dead and killing him. I don't know if i want to life on the earth in Johns future. It doesn't matter to me if I live or die. But I know this world has too many people to live. I think its about time I stop posting.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can live your life not having a clue what goes on around you or you can ask to be informed. I have always been one to ask many questions. I need to be. I am young and unimformed.
John, take a guess at how old I currently am?

GLP