Questions for Titor

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25538930
Japan
10/14/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Questions for Titor
Clayton. I'm not going to tell you your future because I'm not a fortune teller. I'm only going to tell you to keep talking and seek some help.

October 28th is not the end. I wouldn't be mentioning the election if it was. You and everybody need only understand this. You're reading John Titor on GLP because we are fighting a temporal war right now and winning it.

I would like nothing better to be wrong about the impending doom to come. And I will retire here if the world chooses peace.
Clayton (OP)
User ID: 23734565
United States
10/14/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who are you fighting in this war? I am on your side right? I know you say that the 28th is not the end. I told my trusted friend to remember that date because something (presumably bad) will happen. If its a matter of rewriting history from your terrible future(no offence) then by all means what can I do to help. I can help you, and by the looks of it, you can help me with myself.
The Myth

User ID: 25003698
Canada
10/14/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can live your life not having a clue what goes on around you or you can ask to be informed. I have always been one to ask many questions. I need to be. I am young and unimformed.
John, take a guess at how old I currently am?
 Quoting: Clayton 23734565

You"re also very gullible if you believe this guy is actually Titor.
Wouldn't it be great to heal the world, with only a song?
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 20347511
United States
10/14/2012 03:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
You can live your life not having a clue what goes on around you or you can ask to be informed. I have always been one to ask many questions. I need to be. I am young and unimformed.

Quoting: The Myth

Actually, the dimwits are those who believe Titor is the same as JT2

since you probably don't know the difference, I think your ignorance speaks for itself making your OPINION on anything regarding this subject, worthless.
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 25488580
Canada
10/14/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Clayton. I'm not going to tell you your future because I'm not a fortune teller. I'm only going to tell you to keep talking and seek some help.

October 28th is not the end. I wouldn't be mentioning the election if it was. You and everybody need only understand this. You're reading John Titor on GLP because we are fighting a temporal war right now and winning it.

I would like nothing better to be wrong about the impending doom to come. And I will retire here if the world chooses peace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25538930

you've said you'd quit if nothing happened before

this is your last chance

october 28 was your second date, if the olympics didn't kill us all
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 25488580
Canada
10/14/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

this is your last chance

Quoting: Mordier L'eft

and now you're giving out reds for having your shit called on you?

for shame...
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
If he's wrong you say you won't listen anymore...but what if he's right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12016255
United States
10/14/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excalibur here.

Enough with the questions. I suggest you reread some of the stuff I tried to teach you.

Desperation attracts desperation. The only way you'll find a girl at this point of your life is if she is on the same level of desperation. And those are the most annoying girls because if they feel insecure for one second of the day they start freaking out. Confidence is everything with girls. If your weight is an issue do something about it.

Everything happens from within. There is nothing out there but what you perceive and the definition you apply to the perception. Right now your definitions are shotty at best...and you believe a time traveler can tell you more about your reality then yourself. That's a faulty premise from the start.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
In other words... I am young so i need not worry about a girl, If i feel sorry for myself because of my weight i need to do something about it and stop complaining, stop being desperate for a girl: good things come to those who wait, the reason i asked who i marry is because one day i asked God to show me my wife, he showed me a girl and 4 months later i realized she was in my french class at school. I have had a few dreams with her in them. She has a boyfriend so my attachment with her i do not understand.

2 people, completely different beliefs. Excalibur, why would you try to help me, i am a complete stranger to you (i assume) so i can't understand why you are doing this.
The Myth

Canada
10/14/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

since you probably don't know the difference, I think your ignorance speaks for itself making your OPINION on anything regarding this subject, worthless.
 Quoting: MatrixLNIN11

You mean just like your opinion?

And since you are ASSUMING I don't know the differences, doesn't that make you just as ignorant as you claim I am, rendering YOUR opinion on MY opinion just as worthless?

Please then, by all means do enlighten me as to the differences, o knowledgable one.

***On a side note, I wouldn't talk too much about "dimwits" and ignorance...weren't you the guy who warned us all about the impending martial law and global financial meltdown between september and october of LAST YEAR? How's that working out for you?

Last Edited by The Myth on 10/14/2012 10:49 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
In other words... I am young so i need not worry about a girl, If i feel sorry for myself because of my weight i need to do something about it and stop complaining, stop being desperate for a girl: good things come to those who wait, the reason i asked who i marry is because one day i asked God to show me my wife, he showed me a girl and 4 months later i realized she was in my french class at school. I have had a few dreams with her in them. She has a boyfriend so my attachment with her i do not understand.

2 people, completely different beliefs. Excalibur, why would you try to help me, i am a complete stranger to you (i assume) so i can't understand why you are doing this.

Never put your eggs in one basket when it comes to girls. It's actually a big turnoff to girls at first when a guy has his life planned out with marriage, amount of kids, etc. They want to feel a little vulnerable. All you are is a prize to them and someone who just pours out their entire life plan right away is no prize.

She may be the one but with this complicated world we live in things may not work out. There is a girl in my life with a lot more synchronization then you have and we are not together. It bothers me but I believe in the power of The Universe so I know it is playing out exactly as planned.

I am trying to help you because it is easy for me to help you. That is the beauty of the Internet. Writing is a gift I was given and if I can help even one person in the world I've done more then a lot of people. When I was younger I was shy and passive but eventually grew out of it.

You will encounter a lot of shallow people in your life. But they will stay in the shallow end quite possibly forever. You're smart in your own way and could someday swim in the deep end. You just have to stop worrying so much.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/14/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The answer to the name Titor lies in the synchronization of the 2 (which spiritually is 11) letters T is the 20th letter in the alphabet." <How can you understand a letter and a number spiritually?

"It's that power that I just talked about that makes people believe that I can see the future. And if I let them in on my secret I would just say I understand the numbers 1-9 numerologically and spiritually well...and I understand the 26 letters of the English alphabet well. Once you have those fundamentals down YOU CAN DO ANYTHING." < How do I do this?

"The English language is coded. Anybody who has been somebody throughout history has known this. Colors, letters, numbers, symbolism all play a major role in our lives subconsciously. Now once you consciously put everything together you become the teacher, the business owner, the coach, the whatever and you get to create your own scheme." < Teach me this.

"The part about how the world is going to be like Avatar was somewhat real. But all the personal stuff was false. I am sure you will get married one day.

You are the one who creates the template so no I know nothing of your future. I don't have that power. Nor does anyone else you encounter so don't give away your power to anyone. It all comes from within.

Remember the future is just another version of the now. So the template reality you create now that appears to be the future is actually just an extension of the now. So congrats you can see the future.

Here's the biggest trigger Goku used when I first met him: "all you have to do is use your imagination." It was with that thought that my entire reality was shifted." < I completely missed this post, don't know how...

Stop worrying so much hmm? Ok i'll try that.

John Thomas is dead, why didn't you save him John? I know for a fact he still uses that twitter account. Why did you hack some grahamy J guys twitter? thats not nice. He said: Barack obama assinated in 2015, hersheys candy is poisonous, flying cars at 3 levels on the highways, cure to all cancers except brain, Handball(OMG someone had the same idea I did!). But seriously though, that kid is freaking out. Anyway, ren1999 twitter still posts.

Somebody help me, I don't like this "the myth" guy. He scares me, he has evil in his heart.

As to the evil the myth guy: I learned about john titor because i have always been interested with time travel, always will. I didn't know about all I would do to this place, who did? I started off as a nerd trying to find out the future, i now know it's something bigger than myself. Excalibur, teach me what goku taught you. If I could stop myself from posting on the first of july, I would, I cant do that, I cant make myself not look up this john titor thing. I can do nothing with the past, only the future can I change.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25593340
Japan
10/14/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who are you fighting in this war? I am on your side right? I know you say that the 28th is not the end. I told my trusted friend to remember that date because something (presumably bad) will happen. If its a matter of rewriting history from your terrible future(no offence) then by all means what can I do to help. I can help you, and by the looks of it, you can help me with myself.

You're helping me now by keeping my messages visible. I mentioned Texas and petrol and I'm waiting for questions to be asked. You're helping me to remain visible on GLP.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
10/14/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good point. I constantly say that I am not JT0 or JT1. I'm JT2.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
10/14/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

this is your last chance

Quoting: Mordier L'eft

That isn't what I typed. Reread all of it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/14/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The answer to the name Titor lies in the synchronization of the 2 (which spiritually is 11) letters T is the 20th letter in the alphabet." <How can you understand a letter and a number spiritually?

Because it's all interconnected. Explore the relationships with the alphabet and numbers. The vibration is more or less gonna be the same for everything. Spiritually two T's together can be written like this:

T = 20 or 2 or 11
T = 20 or 2 or 11

11 + 11 = 22
2+2 = 4

John = 4 letters.

And yes I is the 9th letter of the alphabet. Which is 11 letters from T. Don't know if that even means anything but it was an observation I made.

It's learning how to explore synchronizations in that fashion that will lead you to all more clarity. You could say the 1900's have a S vibration. The 2000's have a T vibration.

On a side note: what's a lower case t. A cross. What's 4 letters from the letter T...X. What's the X? Another cross or diagonal 11 basically. See how it goes from one connection to the other. It all starts with fundamentals. The power of 4 is something that needs to be understood to achieve true balance.

"It's that power that I just talked about that makes people believe that I can see the future. And if I let them in on my secret I would just say I understand the numbers 1-9 numerologically and spiritually well...and I understand the 26 letters of the English alphabet well. Once you have those fundamentals down YOU CAN DO ANYTHING." < How do I do this?

What I recommend is learning how to spell out the numbers in your mind. Don't think 1 2 3. Think one two three four...etc. It helps your visualization mechanism in the mind "see better." You should also know what number in the alphabet every letter is. The average person would not know T is the 20th letter right away.

Once you visualize on one level plane you will be able to define things better in your reality. You'll explore root words. You will become a decoder of the language which I'm sure will help you learn other languages. I have not really tried that much in my life yet. I like the English language too much.

If they taught young kids this stuff from the start they'd be able to translate information at a better rate. But they'd rather waste our time teaching us how to write in cursive.

"The English language is coded. Anybody who has been somebody throughout history has known this. Colors, letters, numbers, symbolism all play a major role in our lives subconsciously. Now once you consciously put everything together you become the teacher, the business owner, the coach, the whatever and you get to create your own scheme." < Teach me this.

I just did in the answer above.

"The part about how the world is going to be like Avatar was somewhat real. But all the personal stuff was false. I am sure you will get married one day.

You are the one who creates the template so no I know nothing of your future. I don't have that power. Nor does anyone else you encounter so don't give away your power to anyone. It all comes from within.

Remember the future is just another version of the now. So the template reality you create now that appears to be the future is actually just an extension of the now. So congrats you can see the future.

Here's the biggest trigger Goku used when I first met him: "all you have to do is use your imagination." It was with that thought that my entire reality was shifted." < I completely missed this post, don't know how...

Stop worrying so much hmm? Ok i'll try that.

--

See how you completely missed that post but it was there all along. You just had to tap into that version of the now to get the full story. Everything you need to know is already within yourself. You don't need to go on some long soul searching adventure to find out the truth about world politics or time travel. You already know the answers. We all do.
2be0rnot2be

User ID: 25396759
United States
10/14/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
abductjmjv;p;gt4k5hf
101icu
Anonymous Coward
Japan
10/14/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Clayton, ren1999 is a time traveler. He's still on Twitter because he isn't dead yet. Time is irrelevant to Travellers.
The Myth

Canada
10/15/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Somebody help me, I don't like this "the myth" guy. He scares me, he has evil in his heart.

That's pretty funny, maybe you should ask titor if you've got a future in standup comedy?

(well, it's funny to me, because if you actually knew me or anyone who knows me personally, you would know that "evil" is a word no one would ever use to describe me)

Do I have evil in my heart? Of course I do, just as you and everyone else does too. You can't have good without evil, the trick is keeping them in balance!
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/15/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excalibur, that really helped me. JT, I knew you were JT2, if anyone had listened to ren you could have known that from the start, not new to me. As for "The Myth", It was a metaphor, one I don't suppose you would understand. If you were really a good person, you would shut up about things you shouldn't be telling people, especially about me. THATS what frightens me, Don't tell anyone more than they NEED to know.
2be0rnot2be

User ID: 25396759
United States
10/15/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
dance
101icu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25605500
Japan
10/15/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excalibur, that really helped me. JT, I knew you were JT2, if anyone had listened to ren you could have known that from the start, not new to me. As for "The Myth", It was a metaphor, one I don't suppose you would understand. If you were really a good person, you would shut up about things you shouldn't be telling people, especially about me. THATS what frightens me, Don't tell anyone more than they NEED to know.

Just remember that TheMyth guy is trying to help you in his own way.
You should be seeing ren1999's "predictions" coming true about now. Too bad.
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 20347511
United States
10/15/2012 08:33 AM

Report Abusive Post

You mean just like your opinion?

except the big difference between my opinion when I give it and yours is that its far more educated and credible.

so whats your point?

And since you are ASSUMING I don't know the differences, doesn't that make you just as ignorant as you claim I am, rendering YOUR opinion on MY opinion just as worthless?

the fact I'm not the one accusing him of anything and your ASSumption implies Ren is lying and/or impossible he is who he claims to be that you nor anyone else has offered any empirical evidence or intelligent argument to support that assumption, based on your track record, YES, your opinion is worthless and comparing it to "mine" is IRRELEVANT.

but nice try

Please then, by all means do enlighten me as to the differences, o knowledgable one.

you're welcome little monkey

The pleasure was all mine I assure you.

***On a side note, I wouldn't talk too much about "dimwits" and ignorance...weren't you the guy who warned us all about the impending martial law and global financial meltdown between september and october of LAST YEAR? How's that working out for you?

Ahhhh, you must be another one of those retards who were too stupid to comprehend basic esoteric concepts and truth in what I wrote, explained and was VALIDATED.

It must have been really upsetting and a big blow to your ego realizing you just lack basic critical thinking skills necessary in understanding esoteric writing and simple date codes.

Oh well. There's only so much you can teach a primitive

lol

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 10/15/2012 08:37 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25643820
Australia
10/15/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Tonto! You seen me car keys?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1518033
Japan
10/15/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Tonto! You seen me car keys?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25643820

Johnny Depp in the Lone Ranger! Correct?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1518033
Japan
10/15/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
No global financial Armageddon? Please, Sparky, please!
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/16/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
ren1999 said he lived in germany for 7 years, explain this :"I will give you all the locations I have lived in.

Tokyo, Japan 2011-2005
Seattle, Washington 2005-1999
Phoenix, Arizona 1999-1996
Highland Heights?!?, Kentucky 1996-1992
Augsburg, Germany 1992-1990
Defense Language Institute Monterrey, California 1989-" He lived in germany for 2 years, not 7.

Flooding. US cities bombed. US civil war 2.

"There is only one time-line " direct quote from ren. explain that.

"The U.S. will continue to decline. It will be comparable to Mexico soon" Is this refrencing the fact that americans are becoming a minority...IN AMERICA?

"New Atlantis is Greenland. <-- clue." explain.

Is Oct. 28 N-Day?

"Very interesting.
The earth is entering yet another heat age.
The ice caps are melting at a very fast rate.
Polar shifting?
We definitely are not being invaded by aliens.
A comet won't land in Alaska or the Aegean north of Egypt, would it?"

10-28-12: invaded by aliens, comet hits alaska and egypt.

You are 30, aren't you?

"You've figured me wrong here. I'm not wasting my time on wine and women. I'm performing my duty to God." I thought you didn't believe in God?

By any chance did you make a prediction myself and Excalibur would post on here?

"This October, let's look at the State of Michigan U.S.A. We'll need to watch for signs of riots. The media will try to ignore it.

October 28th, just as that mysterious website indicates, will be a moment of realization that we have entered troubled times economically, geologically, and spiritually."
How did you not know you were a year off?

You are a member of the Titor project and some Gemeni project?

"Star Trek is actually a prophetic vision of our future." Which would explain why the spaceships are similar...

"Many will get thyroid cancer." every cancer except brain is cured, they will be fine.

"France will have to do what Germany does. If you want to go to French school, you'll have to remove all religious items and speak only French. <-- clue." explain.

"--why we are here, where we are going, why everything is going to be ultimately an o.k. utopia." how does that seem possible at a time like this?"

"We wear special eye contacts that allow us to see 3d projected holographic images. Those are our monitors.

"Way into the future." how far away?

"I'm using a handheld device to travel back and forth. That won't appear for awhile now." Chronovisor?

"In the future we'll have very advanced data storage. " Atlantean crystals?

Thats enough for now, im up to page 13.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25266136
United States
10/16/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
my question..DID TED WILLIAM'S FROZEN HEAD GET ON A NEW BODY?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25872508
Japan
10/19/2012 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Clayton, I am unable to elaborate further on many of these questions.

October 28th 2011 was a time when auroras were seen as far south as Georgia. Too bad these dumbskulls don't see this as proof of an intense polar shift that will change the Earth.
Clayton (OP)
United States
10/19/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can't tell me the answers because it could change future history, correct?

GLP