User ID: 19107630
Australia
10/02/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: John Lear may be wrong about Christ
There is no Jesus Christ.

Every priest on the planet KNOWS this!!

They say nothing because the jigg would be up!

It's all fucking mind control that's so ancient since the Romans and it's still going today the mind control is so deeply ingrained in society and culture to hard to shake off.

The ego will fight to the death to defend it wasn't duped.

but facts are facts... eventually you will have to let go and move on.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 4616787
United States
10/02/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wilhelm Reich --

Careful study of just his videos shows that he was battling and winning at times, against these demonic/principality entities, using orgone energy.

The trouble is, just like with witchcraft and satanism/sorcery, it is a dark slippery slope trying to use God's design and not being the Designer.

Anyone can slice an apple in half and see the five-pointed star, or look at most of nature and see the sacred geometry and numerology the occult is using. They did not invent anything. They are trying to manipulate and use God's design for selfish purposes and the result will probably be FAIL for them after this life is finished.

It seems incredibly hubristic that we think we can have "Christ-consciousness" or become gods equal to the Creator.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every Priest?

According to many, including John Todd, Professor Veith, et al, most "Priests" don't even read the Bible, let alone practice what is in it.

The topic of mind-control is one I am very well aware of my friend.

I would ask you: have you considered that your bias against Jesus Christ is a from of mind-control?

I have and it seems pretty obvious to me that it is being used on many supposed "alternative" "truth-seeking" sites.

I have looked at and followed many of the New Age alternative ideas... most of these people cannot say the same about the people on my list.

In fact, some supposed truth-seekers I have spoken to flat out refuse to look.

That, my friend, is mind-control...

There is nothing I have not and will not look at...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
"I recently had a sleep paralysis, called on Jesus, and it immediately stopped.

My mom a Buddhist, also had one, called on Jesus, then saw him coming to her, extended his hand to her. She reached for it, and the paralysis stopped.

People who have abductions, will typically mention it being accompanied with sleep paralysis."

Word!

But I am not even saying it happens all the time, as there may be other variables at play... just that it works and has been covered up while millions suffer... because the list I have put together shows a clear pattern of protection under Jesus Christ and God against this stuff...

As well, I have found the Lord's Prayer to help a lot with any issue... health, pain, etc...

now someone will say it is just consciousness... I mean Bruce Lipton can show you how our beliefs play a huge role...

and soem will say you get in the NDE whatever you put into it...

My response is: more reasons to read the new testament and follow Jesus Christ to the letter...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
10/02/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
"I recently had a sleep paralysis, called on Jesus, and it immediately stopped.

My mom a Buddhist, also had one, called on Jesus, then saw him coming to her, extended his hand to her. She reached for it, and the paralysis stopped.

People who have abductions, will typically mention it being accompanied with sleep paralysis."

Word!

But I am not even saying it happens all the time, as there may be other variables at play... just that it works and has been covered up while millions suffer... because the list I have put together shows a clear pattern of protection under Jesus Christ and God against this stuff...

As well, I have found the Lord's Prayer to help a lot with any issue... health, pain, etc...

now someone will say it is just consciousness... I mean Bruce Lipton can show you how our beliefs play a huge role...

and soem will say you get in the NDE whatever you put into it...

My response is: more reasons to read the new testament and follow Jesus Christ to the letter...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4616787

Whilst I can prove the Bible wrong in many places, if you choose to believe in Jesus then don't worry about the whole NT. Most of it is man's teachings anyway - and guess what man got it wrong again.

Christ = Jesus = Christianity

Where most Christians get it wrong is they stray outside the 4 gospels Matthew, Mark, Luke & John, and their study methods are so poor that they will never find the problems.

Even in the 4 gospels you need to put the different versions of each gospel story together to see the inconsistencies.

You also need to do a little Bible history study so that you don't follow the false teachings of the ordinary men in the Bible.

After that you probably have the right to call yourself Christian if you can ignore the inconsistencies, and manipulations by scribes over time.

Good Luck with your journey!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
My experience studying iconography with Franciscan Monks...

they follow procedure, do what they are told and live a pretty nice life of asceticism... but they do not talk about Jesus Christ and why it is important to follow Him... at least not to me.

Last time I saw the monks I studied with (about a month ago) they were all wearing New Age t-shirts with Native American and other motifs...

This tells me they are being instructed now not to talk about Jesus Christ but to represent the coming NWO world religion...

I generally thought these men were pretty spiritual, but anyone who thinks the Catholic church or ANY of the larger churches from any faith is going to have truth, I would tell them to see the list I have put together... Just like Jordan Maxwell says: the churches are corrupt.

But I have emailed Jordan once and asked him about Fritz Springmeier. My question was: why is Fritz in jail and you are not.

All he would say (and his tone and purpose told me a lot about how important truth really is to him):

" Fritz Springmeier I have NO respect for at all. He is a common
thief, that stole from me many years ago. David dIcke is ok in my book. He does what he does and I do what I do."

Does this sound like the response of a man of true compassion, wisdom and caring for humanity?

Fritz has suffered greatly.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
David dIcke--

When someone outed him for being a mason, with a pic that showed him with masons, all he would say in defense was not a denial, but, because some of the men in the pic were very tall, he said something like: that guy must be godzilla...

as if tall men don't exist...

when I was living in NYC one of my room mates was from a very powerful Hassidic family in Brooklyn. The dude was a very nice person and I liked him a lot, but he was depressed and confused and no one seemed to know how to help him. He eventually jumped off the roof of my building.

My friend took off and I was there all alone when a knock came to the door--we were living in a large warehouse in DUMBO, NYC.

When I answered the door some of the largest men I have ever seen came in, all dressed in black, w classic Hassid clothing/hats...

I am about 6'3 and these dudes towered over me in every way... Any one of them could have crushed me like a twig. They wanted to know why their nephew had died and they wanted answers.

I was not afraid, because the situation was so sad and anyway, I lived dangerously...

I told them what happened and they left. I lived there for many months and never payed rent and no one was ever going to kick me out of there...

point being: there are giants already here, if you guage it by men over 6'5...

and I found Icke's comment to be either disingenuous or ignorant...

:)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
David dIcke--

I'm going to pos this again cuz I don't understand why when I write David dIcke it always comes up dIcke...

When someone outed him for being a mason, with a pic that showed him with masons, all he would say in defense was not a denial, but, because some of the men in the pic were very tall, he said something like: that guy must be godzilla...

as if tall men don't exist...

when I was living in NYC one of my room mates was from a very powerful Hassidic family in Brooklyn. The dude was a very nice person and I liked him a lot, but he was depressed and confused and no one seemed to know how to help him. He eventually jumped off the roof of my building.

My friend took off and I was there all alone when a knock came to the door--we were living in a large warehouse in DUMBO, NYC.

When I answered the door some of the largest men I have ever seen came in, all dressed in black, w classic Hassid clothing/hats...

I am about 6'3 and these dudes towered over me in every way... Any one of them could have crushed me like a twig. They wanted to know why their nephew had died and they wanted answers.

I was not afraid, because the situation was so sad and anyway, I lived dangerously...

I told them what happened and they left. I lived there for many months and never payed rent and no one was ever going to kick me out of there...

point being: there are giants already here, if you guage it by men over 6'5...

and I found Icke's comment to be either disingenuous or ignorant...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I see: there appears to be a glitch whenever I type his name: anyone else?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/02/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
David dIcke
Anonymous Coward
Australia
10/02/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yep... Clever aren't they

lolsign
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
David dIcke David dIcke

David dIcke David dIcke

BTW-I used to do castings with hundreds of models... taking their pics and separating their "types" etc, for fashion advertising...

we worked with a lot of NBA superstars and others...

I have a pretty good sense for facial features and I would have to say David dIcke icke icke is from an illegitimate bloodline family...

if it wasn't forbidden in the bible, I would put money on it...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
David dIcke icke
ha!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
now that's some real time funny shit...

I don't believe in cursing, but I don't mean it in vain... it's just funny...

is he the antichrist! icke icke icke antichristdamned
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
don't think so... he needs to lose some weight...

no offense to heavy peeps--but I cannot believe anyone with a sagging belly like his... that is a give-away to the demon of gluttony and others.. IMO
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I mean icke was not always heavy... some are born with it or were over-fed when young or eat ignorant of the dangers of GMOs and other foods... and have more fat cells--I don't think he qualifies...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Good Luck with your journey!"

I no longer rely on "luck" my friend... that might be perilous! :)

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
This site is proving very handy to write out my thoughts on...

The Blood Sacrifice

Some people think what kind of God, New Testament or Old, would need something so gross or macabre...

I think it is telling that to raise a garden and eat there is the requirement that something must be killed.

I thought for a while, maybe breatharians were on the right track. But they seem empty in terms of how they share, or rather do not share, their lives, with others.

But more than that, according to people on the inside of the occult, they are using blood sacrifices all the time.

War itself is a blood sacrifice. I always wondered about some of the most horrendous examples of this, like Gallipoli or Picket's Charge...

these, to me, are obvious signs of blood sacrifice to the demons...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hannibal was the Roman 911
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some Christ followers seem to think that people should not question and ponder these things.

I say: "ask and it shall be received" runs deeper than superficial obedience. It seems like free will and the "made in the image of God" implies curiosity.

Most supposed Christians may be as empty as any Buddhist.

Christ's parable about taking what we are given and multiplying it implies this as well... sitting around and emptying yourself out is not a mind of curiosity and wonder...

Anything negative and not loving or truthful is probably demonic.

You can literally see and feel the darkness if you are sensitive to it...

how is it that so many supposed Christian fail at this?

"the flesh is weak?" we are inherently fallible? dare I say it: sinners?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Christ was right about a lot:

the temple was destroyed and not one stone was left upon another because gold hoarded there melted when the city was sacked and dripped into the crevasses... easy enough: the Romans tore the sucker down to get it.

As well, my relations with my parents feel very strained... he said that would happen too.

My dad likes to meditate and New Age his troubles away and tried to get me to do it too. I tried, but it feels empty and he seems worse off to me than ever. My mother once told me the secret to genius was to create honest systems--she was a genius with computers and worked for large corps. Now she lies all the time and when I tell her anything she doesn't like she flares up. God forbid I tell her not to watch tv.

Both of my parents seem possessed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24029011
United Kingdom
10/02/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
' the didache' if you haven't already read it, read it.

it seems to me you are doing well so far, keep knocking.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now that I know what meditation and tv do, I am not surprised, just sad for them because they seem trapped and miserable.

Happy people do not lose their shit like they do.

I am praying for them and this feels like the only thing I can do for them now.

They got burned by the satanic culture of sex, drugs and rock and roll... pretty neat trick, really, if it wasn't so tragic... they are so hooked into the system they don't have a clue how to get out...

It is this generation specifically that is holding us all in lock-step to the UN/satan nwo...

I have faced death so many times and survived I don't worry about much. just how I can be of service to God.

Reminds me of when I figured out how to heal myself from 911 toxicity.

Daily heart and chest pains, knee locked up, breathing difficulties...

Every day I thought might be my last.

I never thought to pray or turn to God.

But when I figured out how to be 110% and now I can rip on my snowboard and skimboard better than when I was 20... I figured I should tell as many people as I could...

I wasn't a Jesus Christ follower so much as I suspected God had a hand in things...

and I see people dying now more and more and no one seems to know why...

So I tell people what I have found... saved an old farmer I really liked from cancer... that was cool! 86 years old and still willing to learn...

wonder if he will listen to me when I tell him about Jesus.

He is a dowser and I will have to tell him he likely got the skills from generational witchcraft... I think he will know what I mean: he is fond of calling dowsing "witching"...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
the didache sounds familiar... thanks! I will have a look...

Stefan Parlow

User ID: 1068734
Austria
10/02/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am in direct contact to Jesus Christ. However, it is not important to believe in him. Live love that is more than enough. The faith alone is only of intellectual nature.
I am a mystic. My homepage is also in English
[link to christus-spricht.com (secure)]

download book: about December 29, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 500 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1561325
United States
10/02/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
What better way to sell a lie about Luciferian societies than to sell it from the mouths of professed former members of said societies?

If these societies communed with the powers we are told they do and wield the amount of power we are led to believe they do, then these individuals professing the truth of the intentions of these societies would be silenced and any mention of their existence wiped from the history books, internet, and media that they have complete control over.

When you call upon Jesus Christ to save you, you call upon a messiah archetype to do so.

This archetype resides in us all, and yes, is of the utmost of power. Please fathom the difference between calling upon a power higher than yourself and that of calling upon that which is a part of you.

One can call a part of him/herself whatever one desires. The soul knows to which part the nomenclature is attributed, and thus knows what you speak of when you call out for help from Jesus Christ.

OP, have you ever partaken in naturally occurring entheogens? You know, the kind that have never had the pleasure of government-sponsored shills to promote them?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
ah yes, the didache... that is like the cliff notes and practical guide...

one thing I am put off by is the fear some Christians have towards those who do not follow a Christ-centered path of humility and wisdom.

Also they do not seem to be grateful for the experience we are having now.

I think this same fear can be seen by those afraid to look at all sides of the satanic issue...

same dudes who say yeah, ayahuasca is cool or ET runs everything... run in fear at the name of Jesus Christ...

I do not like cowardice... in myself or others and have never been very kind when I see it...

so much to work on...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
hello 156, I was just getting to that...

be right back

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
it is interesting to note that Amanita muscaria is still legal here in the good ole USA. I see them growing all over the place. My wife and I are avid mushroomers--now mostly boletus, mmm :)

I can make the best grass fed beef and cheese w wild mushroom sammich... :) the best--we eat better than in any restaurant now that we are sensitive to the low vibe of most manufactured foods...

I like chaga particularly and I have found reishi as well and made an excellent vodka tincture from it...

I gave some of my reishi tea in a smoothie to one of my brothers once and he couldn't sleep all night, he had so much energy... that can happen if someone switches to higher vibe too quick... I wonder if that has something to do with people who ask Jesus Christ into their hearts eventually coming down a bit and getting attacked by demons...?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like hallucinatory mushrooms, as I stated near the beginning :)

I have had incredible times on them... but I also may have benefited from going to church when i was younger and believing in Jesus at that time... I never actually rejected Christ, I just more or less fell away... I have been in some very hairy places... like neighborhoods in NYC where even 5-0 fear to go... them dudes is some real thugs that would make anyone you see in hip hop look like puppies... :)

they told me if 5-0 comes by they will drop fridges on them from roofs or worse... probably organized crime... I never knew, I was just the white boy getting his chit... I always knew they could just kill me just for fun or to take whatever I had on me... but they didn't... :)

I think I may have underestimated the type of protection I had... my mom was pretty smart though she never explained why we went to church or anything...

GLP