quaerite verum  (OP)

User ID: 4616787
United States
10/02/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: John Lear may be wrong about Christ
I am the OP

Just when I was getting into it I had to go and say the t-word... you all know what I mean... and if you don't, you should...

now I have to pay to play! :)

no matter, my wife will probably cancel the cc when she see see... :)

:)
quaerite verum
quaerite verum  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
What better way to sell a lie about Luciferian societies than to sell it from the mouths of professed former members of said societies?

If these societies communed with the powers we are told they do and wield the amount of power we are led to believe they do, then these individuals professing the truth of the intentions of these societies would be silenced and any mention of their existence wiped from the history books, internet, and media that they have complete control over.

When you call upon Jesus Christ to save you, you call upon a messiah archetype to do so.

This archetype resides in us all, and yes, is of the utmost of power. Please fathom the difference between calling upon a power higher than yourself and that of calling upon that which is a part of you.

One can call a part of him/herself whatever one desires. The soul knows to which part the nomenclature is attributed, and thus knows what you speak of when you call out for help from Jesus Christ.

OP, have you ever partaken in naturally occurring entheogens? You know, the kind that have never had the pleasure of government-sponsored shills to promote them?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1561325

First of all, yes this has occurred to me... and thank you for the insight..

quaerite verum
RDprofessor

User ID: 19614366
United States
10/02/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
stop listening to these cottage industry crackpots
and start reading real history.
don't buy any book printed after 1941.

good luck.
quaerite verum  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
One of the last time I was on entheogens (Psilocybin mushrooms) hiking in the mountains a couple of years ago, I would close my eyes whenever we stopped to lay in the grass, feeling very nice... and I saw a beautiful ornate golden gate. In the gate came faces of people I can only think now, were "ascended masters." One looked like buddha, one or two had beards... I thought they were the archtypes you were talking about... just fun visions...

They were looking at me with a curious perplexity or sternness. Then, when I got up to walk I could hear the Beatles song, "All you need is love" ringing in my ears.

Love of what? money? fame? sex? What were the Beatles really trying to say... you need to look at my list when it comes to this topic, because they definitely had a purpose, much as I loved them growing up... and many many songs were directly or indirectly telling us to "turn on."

It is now common knowledge that Lennon sold his soul to satan and the Beatles, if not manufactured at "tick-tock", were definitely satanic (throwing up horns of devil just like any politician)... have you seen their dead babies cover--???

Still question if there is a luciferian agenda...? do some more digging...

As well, Graham Hancock and Rick Strassman in The Spirit Molecule make for me very convincing cases that visions you have on entheogens is a bit more real that that we are brain-washed into believing... the supernatural is real... not a mechanistic expression of my consciousness...

I am with Carolyn Hamlett on this one: the ascended master work for satan, as does Bob Dylan, et al...

sadly, at least Dylan tried to be honest and admits it on 60 minutes--do you know how easy it is to create using demonic energy? I do. Most of the supposed stars from the 60s to today are run-of the-mill sell-outs or worse. Not to mention, there is a lot of great talent in the underground the stars steal from all the time. I have seen this side of the arts too much! There was a documentary out about a man "Ramblin' Jack', for example, who everyone in Dylan's day thought Bob was rippin from... As well, Joni Mitchell called him out on his plagiarism...

I like to think Jimi Hendrix didn't know, but his manager sure did. One of the few I can think of who might have been pure and started to say what was really happening was Buckley.
quaerite verum
quaerite verum  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello RD

Thank you for the visit...

You sound like my dad.. meditate much? :)

My bullshit detector is pretty sharp and I would have to say you have not lived enough if you think every person on my list is BS.

Don't buy it for a minute... I have read tons and studies Chinese, Japanese, German, Latin and "street"... :)
quaerite verum
quaerite verum  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
For me now, I expect to get heaps of demonic crap from talking about this stuff and maybe a perma -ban from life...

but I am at peace with it...

I just spoke to the old farmer I helped get over cancer... the dowser...

he said he hopes he doesn't live long enough to see the NWO come in...

he was a high-level mason... master or something... natural abilities... I watched him dowse a water line we couldn't find... I have a book on the topic... all the big pharma and oil companies use them... they work better than "scientists"

he confirmed to me that the supernatural is real, satan is real, witching is real... said he got out a long time ago...

I asked him if he believed in Jesus Christ and God he said "Oh, yeah..."

He couldn't remember the Lord's Prayer so I told it to him over the ph...

that was cool...

Next I will pray for him... powerful stuff, prayer, when done right...

need to do more...

quaerite verum
quaerite verum  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey RD

t-word is Tavis Smiley without the smiley and chicken stock without the chicken!

look that up... will do wonders...

quaerite verum
quaerite verum  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yoga - I am going to have to update my list on here soon, but the fact that yoga was designed to tune our bodies to communicate with hindu gods is undisputed... and the indians don't seem to discern between demons and gods... they are all the same group of supernatural, if you will...

my personal story:

I was on a hallucinogen w a homeboy who was sort of a friend--I had known him for a while but he was a bit of a rough character and was more a friend of a friend than anything... he was a nice guy though, just misdirected, like so many...

While we were turning on and hanging out, I started practicing a yoga breathing technique I had recently learned... suddenly, homeboy jumps up and spits out his falsies at me (he was a boxer and he had fake front teeth) and attacks me... I jumped over a fence and guided him onto a construction site, and finally he calmed down... later he told me I looked like a demon had taken over me... I remember him yelling at me and pointing and saying something about the devil, but I just thought he was losing his mind...

He was not the kind of guy to lose his cool and more-over, he had a lot of experience on different substances... the whole thing was a bit disturbing to me at the time, especially since back then I used to have a blade on me a lot and I might have been forced to use it on him... something I really didn't want to do... I have a natural aversion to violence unless threatened or I see someone being harmed... then alll bets are off...

when I was making music and creating I was always accessing these realms without taking seriously or understanding the true nature of the dimensions I was accessing...

some of our music was undeniably demonic... looking back...
quaerite verum
quaerite verum  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know someone who's friend was on a serious mushroom high and he got roiled up with a demon for hours... later said he would never do it again... he said he thought he was struggling with the devil for his soul...
quaerite verum
FierySky

User ID: 21544545
United States
10/02/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lord Jesus Christ is real. Very real. I sure hope that you believe and that you talk to The Lord, Our God everynight in Jesus' Name.

Faith and Belief-Faith by Hearing and Hearing by the Word of God.
quaerite verum  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aum--ever chanted it while looking into a dimly lit mirror?

Little did I know this is very similar to what John Dee (the original 007) used to do, only he used a reflective black stone or crystal...

I used to chant and there was a glass in front of me and I would sort of relax and chant for many minutes...

many times I would see my face distort into a demonic face and I thought it was just my eyes playing tricks on me... maybe, maybe not...
quaerite verum
FierySky

User ID: 21544545
United States
10/02/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yoga - I am going to have to update my list on here soon, but the fact that yoga was designed to tune our bodies to communicate with hindu gods is undisputed... and the indians don't seem to discern between demons and gods... they are all the same group of supernatural, if you will...

my personal story:

I was on a hallucinogen w a homeboy who was sort of a friend--I had known him for a while but he was a bit of a rough character and was more a friend of a friend than anything... he was a nice guy though, just misdirected, like so many...

While we were turning on and hanging out, I started practicing a yoga breathing technique I had recently learned... suddenly, homeboy jumps up and spits out his falsies at me (he was a boxer and he had fake front teeth) and attacks me... I jumped over a fence and guided him onto a construction site, and finally he calmed down... later he told me I looked like a demon had taken over me... I remember him yelling at me and pointing and saying something about the devil, but I just thought he was losing his mind...

He was not the kind of guy to lose his cool and more-over, he had a lot of experience on different substances... the whole thing was a bit disturbing to me at the time, especially since back then I used to have a blade on me a lot and I might have been forced to use it on him... something I really didn't want to do... I have a natural aversion to violence unless threatened or I see someone being harmed... then alll bets are off...

when I was making music and creating I was always accessing these realms without taking seriously or understanding the true nature of the dimensions I was accessing...

some of our music was undeniably demonic... looking back...
 Quoting: quaerite verum

There is salvation in Jesus Christ.

Last Edited by FierySky on 10/02/2012 07:30 PM
quaerite verum  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh John Dee did not chant Aum, as far as I know... :)

but he was probably incanting some grimoire spell or other and accessing the realms of demons...

then making deals... you have to check out Chris Everard for this... is he a showman? yes. but is there some truth to what he is saying: definitely...
quaerite verum
quaerite verum  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Fiery--yes Jesus Christ is Salvation... this is basically the point of this posting, if you read it...

signing off for now--the wife just found out I was banned and had to pay bling to be here...

can't believe it has come to this--some little girl harping about me spending a few bucks: I think God put her in my life to keep me in line... good thing she is beautiful and smart... makes it easier to put up with my fate...

quaerite verum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1715786
United States
10/02/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you OP!!! I am off to read the NT now... Very inspiring stuff you have written. I relate to much of it in my life. God Bless You.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25022363
United States
10/05/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
to the moon... :) and Supersoldiers

The Moon: Vampiric entities Matt Todd talks about--I have seen them:

According to John Lear and others (Ingo Swann), the earth's moon is already inhabited and they are not friendly.

Occasionally, throughout history, people have been invited to the moon and some physically taken up there. There are some interesting stories regarding this online.

One of my most vivid dreams of the last couple of years I was on the moon. I did not see how I was brought there and who was protecting me, but I felt a sense of being protected.

Oddly, I was taken to a ski mountain on the moon and remember having an amazing time snowboarding, taking huge air off of bumps and generally having a great time.

I saw a couple of my closest friends there, too. When I came down from the mt. and went into the ski lodge, it was like I was being shown around. The last thing I remember, was looking over at two dudes who looked like normal ski dudes (white guys in their 20s-30s with long, dirty-blond hair, about shoulder length and probably blue eyes). When I looked at them I saw they were looking at me and I felt an evil energy coming from them--they looked like they wanted to mug me. I knew they wanted to take me outside the building and get me alone. I somehow knew they wanted to feed off of me energetically. They opened their mouths and glared their teeth at me: they were vampires. They had pointed, demonic teeth. They wagged their tongues at me--they were long, ugly tongues. I sensed that any moment they were going to grab me and although I felt protected, I blinked out of their and woke up, quite startled.

This too, mirrors what Matt Todd says about vampires he has encountered in the etheric. I am not sure if they were the possessed etheric bodies of drug users (a LOT of skiers drink and do substances--I have been in that culture my whole life.).

If you watch the youtube video about the voodoo priest, Earthquake Kelly, he also talks about the use of the etheric by the witches and sorcerers who run the luciferian agenda here on planet earth.

[link to www.youtube.com]

And if you watch this series, he goes into more detail that echo Carolyn Hamlett, Mark Cleminson and others:

At one point he talks about a "mer-man" who appears under his bed in the form of his father. This is significant if you know about Freeman's work on the "mer-folk" depicted on masonic lodges and talked about by some indigenous tribes. They are likely just demonic "gods" in the etheric. As well, he talks about being asked to give his soul for power and material gain and special abilities to get whatever he wants. I think it is significant that when he is undergoing this proposition he is taken to the outer atmosphere and sees the earth from high above it. Also significant is the power depicted that can be given to those who are the true advisers and rulers behind the scenes, as he is being groomed to help the President of Haiti rule the Haitian people. I have heard other testimonies to the effect that their are sun temples in every nation with highly trained priests who are consulted and direct world leaders.

Another interesting point is how (in the second Kelly interview) he sees that the witch he is working for is "milking" the people by keeping them always needing more protection from demon spirits, hiding behind the guise of God--these people refer to lucifer as god and when Mick Jagger sings "God gives me everything I want," we can safely conclude it is the same god Bob Dyman is talking about (see Pike, "Morals and Dogma")

I would argue that to some extent, this is going on in the churches of the world--they do not teach the people the full extent of spiritual knowledge they know and how to protect themselves--knowing full well that people will go out into the satanic culture and have troubles and come running back to them for help and paying tithes for it. Consciously or subconsciously, the churches are not teaching Christ's true message and as a result we are all free-willing ourselves into a technocratic satanic system of control. This is probably because, as research indicates (John Todd, et al) the church hierarchy is corrupted by jesuits and others.

Even more significant is the power Kelly sees true Christ-followers are given, over superstition and magic, in the form of powerful angels. Because magic essentially relies on manipulation of the demonic, it seems fitting that God would reward His people with a great deal of spiritual protection. The message seems clear: true Christ-followers do not need to be afraid. They need to exercise their free-will consent to do God's will. Nothing more. This is not happening.

Super Soldiers are afraid and working with limited means:

One thing is also evident from the Matt Todd videos I have seen: he is afraid. Very afraid. He puts on a good show, but all of the guys who astral travel and are aware are afraid of MIBs and other demonics. He and others could use better protection given freely by God when we seek salvation through Jesus Christ and do His bidding.

Matt Todd and other supersoldiers are relying on: occult means, or in Todds case, tesla coiled technology to generate orgone. Reich proved this works, back in the 50s, but he also proved that the protection is not significant enough to avoid the pitfalls of a satanic system. Like King Solomon, he falls victim to the hubristic pagan notion that we can defeat satan on our own. Only for a time, it seems to me.

BTW--I have a devise that Matt Todd talks about in one of his interviews, that uses Tesla coils. I got it before I realized al of this. I got it for protection from electro-smog and to "balance" my chakras and for other health-related things. I had exposure to severe toxicity at ground zero after 911 and was using every means but prayer to heal myself. I eventually found a technology developed by L.Ron Hubbard, another magician, that is free and was established by Tom Cruise for fire and rescue workers suffering from toxicity. It was amazing. I never thought to pray or turn to God while dealing with daily heart and chest pains, difficulty breathing, etc... It was only after healing myself that I came to the conclusions I have come to.

So I do think we can take things into our own hands with various results. But it is not God's plan and we can get on a slippery slope towards the demonic/egoic when we do.

True service to others is recognizing that we are expressions of the God's Divine and we should seek His will through Jesus Christ if we want eternaL life.

It is not complicated. I always get a an internal warniong when someone or something is too complicated.

Look around: God's plan is elegant and beautiful in its simplicity, while being infinitely complex.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

God Bless you my brother!

Exercise your free-will and ask God: please show me the truth.

I have found He often does, in unexpected ways.

Keep praying.

The Lord's Prayer is super important: we need to pray this through-out the day.

Keep the story of Job in mind: tell God: "His will be done in all things."

See you in the after-life!

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
shadow people

Hide Details
TO: [email protected]

Message flagged

Thursday, October 4, 2012 12:34 PM

Shado people: trauma in the womb

I had weeks of nightmares and shadow people when I was little... never thought the shadow people were real until I saw pics of them in crop circles and elsewhere... then reading Graham Hancock's book "Supernatural" I realized how real the whole thing really is...

Then researching the former Illuminati/satanist group and the whole picture started to really open up...

a couple of years ago I asked my mom about the shadow people and she confessed she had them too when she was younger! I was like: gee, thanks for telling me!

She said only: well, I took you to church...

but you don't accept Christ into your heart until you are older... so less protection... and then you fall away because the satanic culture is so strong and unless you have parents who really walk their talk, nothing makes sense... I mean I grew up watching Disney! talk about trauma-based culture control: the mom's always die in their films! :)

As well, my mom tried to abort me when I was in the womb using herbs from a woman I think as a bit of a witch--I think this was demonic influence on her before she had any protection through Christ... what a set-up... she was only 21 and things didn't go well with her and my dad because they both have demons in their lives... my dad thinks meditating is the only way to deal with them because he thinks mechanistically, rather than spiritually... there are over 400 cases of abductee sufferers (demonic principalities and NWO demonic hybrids) getting rid of the phenomenon through a humble relationship with Jesus Christ... that's on my list too...

if you follow the "super-soldier" phenomenon they traumatize you in the womb... I think that happened to me, when the witch gave my mom the poisons... these things--mind-control, drugs, poison, etc, open us up to demons...

I survived the "abortion" but carried many demons with me and think I may even have been used as an etheric soldier... Matt Todd talks about this... minute 25: ( [link to www.youtube.com] people who use a lot of substances, especially artists, are being used on the etheric by the principalities and sorcerers... he doesn't seem to be aware of the spiritual rules and basically probably doesn't believe Jesus Christ even walked the earth... so he has developed all these elaborate ways to protect himself, but he still lives in fear... I am not interested in living in fear... and there is plenty of good evidence to suggest that all of the historical ideas that Christ did not exist is just another satanic deception... wouldn't doubt it for a second, given how much deception appears to be a part of our current reality and

I suspect they use these etheric soldiers to assist in world-changing events... I have recall of exhausting dreams where I am assassinating and working with shamans in S. America... I "coincidentally" was in China just before Tian An Men, smoked a lot of hash the entire time... in high school I was in Berlin before the wall came down and we always got drunk every night there... etc...

I was in NYC before, during and after 911, used a lot of entheogens, had an OBE where I watched the plane go down in Queens in real time--I know this because my friend called me right after it happened and woke me up from this experience...

I am also a terrific shot w a gun and bow and arrow... the last "assignment" I was on a roof top and shot some dude from couple hundred yards... an easy shot... I awoke wondering why?

The list goes on and on... dreams w witches trying to seduce me... see Carolyn Hamlett... Now I talk back to them and tell them they need to accept Jesus Christ... they can never hope to win in a conflict with the Creator...

Also on my list is Chris Everard's take on the use of drugs to access the demons and a German documentary that illustrates pretty clearly that tptb have orchestrated the entire "counter-culture" drug culture, coinciding with the technological "progress" so that now we are all wired into a grid more controlling and sadistic than ever...

contrast that with a culture that was truly Christ-centered and what that would look like: a loving, kind, and altruistic culture where miracles happen every day, we communicate without technology and live a more family-friendly agrarian life-style... die peacefully in our sleep at around 140 yrs of age without any disease and move into the Heavens for eternity...

looks to me like we have all been duped into a satanic big brother technocracy... :)

Have you see the debunking of the History Channels "Ancient Aliens" series? I mean Zacharia Sitchin never even sites his sources... that would be like you never siting where in the Pistis Sophia you read something... highly dubious at best, some say they doubt he could even read Sumerian... and the outright lies of the peeps on the History Channel boggle the imagination, unless you see it as they probably do: entertainment and a way to make bling... :) but imagine all the people and especially kids watching that and believing it! as satanic as it gets if it dams their soul energies... IMHO

Bases 4 Part 1 James Casbolt. & Matt Todd
By Miles Johnston Johnston| 1 video
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
one thing I think most of us do not understand and I didn't until recently is that demons are real and come in many forms and from what Roger Morneau says, at least 1/3rd of them are beautiful fun-loving beings... who ultimately did not see the need to obey God... and who work through us when we open ourselves up to them... to deceive us... why? because we still have a choice... and experience the pleasure of God's creation in a way that they cannot... that's why they like blood sacrifices and massive wars... the destruction of God's most precious creation, in His likeness...

Now, according to the bible, lucifer was created as perfect, yet he rebelled... sort of like HAL in Kubrick's 2001...

However, God did not choose to destroy lucifer/satan... quite the contrary, he decided to use him, IMO, as a catalyst to separate the wheat from the weeds... Book of Enoch says that many of the demon spirits are the Nephilim.. so we can conclude the same is true of them...

So we are living in a place where we can exercise free will, but if we want eternal life, we need to learn humility, not rebelliousness... a form of wisdom that would never speak about Christ in such a way, if only because he represents something sacred: God's promise that imperfect as we all are, if we learn humility and choose to be wise servants of the ultimate Creator, he will forgive us and make us perfect in the afterlife...

Ever tended a garden or bees? The creative process is often destructive and lately it occurs to me that God will not keep all of his creations, just the ones that make sense to Him... ones with free-will wisdom to at least desire to work with Him...

I personally look forward to this, as the fascistic state I see coming and that is already here, does not leave me much hope for the secular future. I think we are entering a surreal and insane time in human history, much as I like a sense of humor... and the last thing I would do is make fun of the Divine... IMHO...

I expect the NWO to initially use kid-gloves, but once they take over completely, I don't think earth will be worth inhabiting for people like us... if only because the exercise of free-will will be superficial, at best...

Of course, seeing as how everything seems right on schedule according to the Bible, we can expect a second coming, however before that, some crazy horrific times... given the litany already upon us, I think respect is in order... for that matter, perhaps if enough people chose Christ over UN/satan, we might have an easier time... no one can argue that the current system is being brought in by true Christ-followers... Christ-centered people would not usher in such a controlling system... it is our failings to live up to Christ, IMO, that are being used by the other-dimensional demonic beings to usher in our own free-will self-enslavement.

the sheep appear to be herding themselves... and my research is showing me that if calling on Christ can eliminate the abduction phenomenon, what else can it do?

We should not be hubristic enough to think we can do it on our own, with self-deifying notions like yoga and meditation, et al... Not saying it is easy to humble servants of God and to admit our imperfections... but maybe that is the point...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prayer

Once you figure out that what I am saying is real for yourself: start praying for others.

See Roger Morneau for how to do this: he knows what's up.

You can best impact those you care about and really EVERYONE by prayer alone.

More spiritual laws: free-will appears to extend beyond yourself.

Pray everyday throughout the day.

Use the Lord's prayer for your own flaws and demons that you may have acquired. Don't be hard on yourself if you fail. We are imperfect: that's the point. God knows this. The real question is do we?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Music Industry flip side

Though there are many who appear to have sold their souls to the satanic agenda there are many who get out.

Youtube: He Sold His Soul to the Devil: Then God Stepped In

see Korn's guitar player and others...

their stories are inspiring and cool...

Peace be with you all GLP...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
People practicing the occult should be prayed for as lost... many of them are stuck, afraid or both...

Our free-will prayers for them is the only hope: just as Roger Morneau says: we should call on God's Holy Spirit for help, not try to convince them nor exorcise demons on our own.

UN is ancient word for "satan" ... gee, what a shock... :)

Just wanted to pass on my updated list--I have been researching re: the spiritual component and spiritual rules of the NWO and the existence of Jesus Christ and the deception of the New Age from the people who have been pretty deep into it.

I started out looking for "boots on the ground" types of testimonies and found more than I bargained for. Combined they seem to point to a true spiritual power of being a follower of Jesus Christ. I have begun to follow the procedure for this with generally good results. :) Still researching and now want to compile a list of the apparent rules indicated by these testimonies.

My youtube links don't always work so I have compiled a list w descriptions, most of which is on youtube:

1)John Todd--

a) former high-level witch and illuminati and converted Druid Priest. Says that they run the show, have more money than they know what to do with.

b) they will destroy economy or any company whenever they want--money no option. Rothchilds at top communing direct w lucifer.

c) Salem witch trials was actually one group of witches getting rid of another and Christians who were meeting to pray--Christians who pray obstruct the ability of witches to conjure and manipulate demons (see #2 below)

d) we can deduce that the persecution of cathars and the inquisitions and other witch burning pandemics may have had similar roots

e) ufos/"aliens are demonic/principalities (even U.S. govt. w craft it could be argued, are simply occultists working wittingly or not to bring in “end times.”)

f) interesting that William Bramley found historic ufo sightings before every major outbreak of the plague in middle ages AND hovering above the vatican.

2)Lucifer's Children

a) former Vietnam vet--compelling story about how satanists work and why he converted to Christ.

b) Why Christ-centered prayer is disliked by the occult.

3) "former satanist shows everyday occultism"

a) another former satanist, he claims he was recruited to be a high priest with special abilities from a young age

b) lots of interesting aspects to above points

c) very "regular" type of guy--seems sincere.

4) The UFO phenomenon explained by MUFON researcher Joseph Jordan who claims that calling on Christ to alleviate the abduction phenomenon not only works, but is being covered up.

a)The family showcased at the end have been repeatedly mentioned on A&E Channel without ever mentioning that they are now healed of the abusive abduction phenomenon that plagued them.

b) It seems likely that there are many ways we can open ourselves up to demonic energies, especially when we do not follow rules of the bible or know about the occult knowledge. The latter is not fool-proof as the wisest man in the bible, Solomon, fell prey to his own hubris and the tales of former satanists and witches, etc are quite telling and similar: Jesus Christ is the only way out.

c) the ways to open ourselves up to demonic are all consciousness-based, ultimately, but include films, tv, music, mind-altering substances (I say this as a person who loves herb, but have stopped smoking), etc... Herb is probably a medicine that even Terrance McKenna said was abused by most and should only be used once a week, ideally.

[link to vimeo.com]

d) some of the top researchers such as Jaque Vallee and J Allen Hyneck were convinced the phenomenon was demonic/other dimensional...

5) "former illuminati" generally and Mark Cleminson specifically... [link to www.youtube.com] v=h63iNa0BcrQ

a) He was born into an illuminati family, was schooled by jesuits in special schools in Nepal and learned to meditate (open self to demonic energy), levitate and gain psychic abilities the illuminati and IBM specifically were planning to use him for bringing in the NWO and “end times.”

b) His story is very interesting, mirrors former satanists and exposes the New Age religions.

c) Again, Jesus Christ the only way out and he literally had to confront death when the order tried to get him back.

d) Great example of the spiritual rules that really exist and run things here.

6) Roger Morneau--great guy, amazing story! [link to www.youtube.com]

a) Maybe one of the best “former secret societies” stories and probably the oldest on video record.

b) He got involved in 1946 and had many supernatural experiences

they used fear to compel members to “initiate”

c) He gives great back-story to the luciferian plan and how old it really is.

d) more insight into New Age religion being a luciferian trap.

e) Explains the three basic classes of “fallen angels” and how they confuse and manipulate us.

f) escaped certain death through Jesus Christ.

7) Recent BBC documentary on new evidence for the Shroud of Turin. [link to www.youtube.com] v=dr9_v5A4a2w

a) there are a few good docs on this now worth seeing and questioning, especially now that they admit the carbon dating was shite.

b) other researchers have uncovered that even the men involved in the original test were biased against the Shroud.

c) One of the men involved was found to have requested cloth from middle ages similar to the Shroud.

d) The other forensics on this are amazing and entertaining.

8)Carolyn Hamlett is a survivor from generational Illuminist bloodlines,

a) born w special abilities

b) worked w "ascended masters" who she names

c. says it's all a luciferian deception

“spared and delivered from its hold on her mind and life by her faith in God. Carolyn is a former "multi-generational server" in the Illuminati. She provides further evidence that humanity is the victim of a long-term satanic conspiracy that is entering its final stage. "I have known "The Plan" since I was a small child and have seen it carried out just as I was told it would be....It has been a very slow process to get people to the point where common sense is not so common."

She joins the ranks of Svali, Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor and other whistleblowers exposing the mind control and unspeakable tortures being forced upon children and civilians by the military on behalf of the goals of Luciferian World Government.

As a person of high rank in "The Organization," Carolyn has seen and experienced Satanic horrors, and knows many details of "The Plan" to bring on the Antichrist and the NWO that she has been divulging in television and radio broadcasts and in her own writings”

Audio Interview

[link to www.theedgeam.com] interviews/Carolyn_Hamlett_08. 25.12.mp3

9) Chris Everard on the occult use of hallucinogens to access demonic energy:

[link to www.youtube.com] v=Chjz0lRAyFI&feature=related

a) Explains why and how hallucinogens are used by sorcerers who really run things, to access and manipulate demonic energy.

b) John Dee was the original 007--I thought this was cool!

c) All his vids are worth a look, though he has no apparent take on Jesus Christ.

10) Johanna Michaelsen - someone who was heavily involved in working with shamanism and being a medium also has an interesting story...

a) was born with special abilities

b) was being groomed to take over position with famous shamanic healer in mexico

c) took part in many amazing healing sessions performing brain surgeries and other amazing feats

d) concluded that it was demonic energy healing people (see Roger Morneau for how this is possible)

e) was even fooled by false Christ (see Carolyn Hamlett) and finally determined the only way for someone like her to eliminate the demonic was to study and follow rules layed out in Bible.

11) Dave Hunt has some interesting research on the origins of the push for yoga, new agism, etc... the history of yoga I thought interesting that it was developed to tune the body to communicate with other-dimensional hindu "gods" aka demons, again...

13) Randall Baer's extensive New Age experience echos the same again:

[link to www.youtube.com] v=QDvZUq4uBL8

14) The Net - The Unabomber. LSD and the Internet

a) the connections a German documentary make on how the decision to permeate our culture with hallucinogens, from the highest levels of TPTB, especially from scientific and arts culture.

b) unabomber to this day denies making bombs

c) unabomber took part in mind-control program at Harvard.

d) The interviews of famous intellectuals and artists who helped usher in the internet and the enslaving technocracy are funny and surprising.

e) shows that reality is what we make it, literally

f) God gives us a free-will and right now that is being manipulated by evil forces towards “end times.”

[link to www.youtube.com] v=doQAwLb-DEE

15) Jesuit Sorcerer history: [link to be] foreitsnews.com/alternative/2012/09/hidden-truth-jesuit-vatic​an-connection-to-the-unfolding-2012-new-world-order-agenda-2-​2469282.html

a) Appears to be well-researched article on the pervasive control of the jesuit order and how the only force that has been successful against these dark sorcerers is Protestant, real Christ believers, with a Bible and a gun.

b) Personally, it seems to be too late for a gun, though I am not in any way for gun control, but people might be better served just with Jesus Christ and a Bible given the modern weapons available to tptb now.

c) Youtube for more on this: Ex Jesuit Alberto Rivera and others Speak on Jesuit infiltration

d) the above, plus John Todd, Jordan Maxwell, Carolyn Hamlett, etc, all say churches given bad rap (Jordan says Churches are corrupted) by infiltration and other than Jordan they are saying this is by design to lead people away from spiritual power of Jesus Christ.

16) Professor Walter Veith on Supernatural and Evolution v. Creationism

a) Start with his testimony--supernatural conflict brings on new understanding...

b) see all his well-documented lectures on Evolution and how the vatican has an agenda to make Sunday the official NWO religious day of worship, soon to be mandated.

17) Ken Peters - Visions for End Times

a) buckle your seat belts for this one
b) very prophetic--not sure what it means.
c) pray it doesn't happen--we are responsible.

18)All of the Youtube vids from The Prophesy Club are very telling and thorough. The Jesus Christ followers seem to me to be the most well-researched, radical and sincere of all the info on the net.

19) Music Industry and Hollywood as satanic
a) aside from John Todd, we have a clear pattern on youtube of satanisms pervasive influence, the worst for me being clear signs that Bob Dylan and John Lennon sold their souls for fame. (see 60 minutes interview w Bob Dylan sold soul)

b) This rabbit hole sadly covers most of the industry and artists I used to love
i.I still listen to and watch certain art forms, but it is clear there is a problem and I now prefer classical music. :)

20) Caryl Matrisciana- Spiritual Warfare

a.all cultures around the world based on the reality of the supernatural
b.Aum as the void out of which the word of God created;
c.altruistic love of Jesus Christ different from other religions in India, specifically, where religion, more than in West, serve as a means of oppression of truth and spirit; caste system.
d.Eastern arts, yoga-->designed to waken the snake/commune w demon energy--> self-oriented.

21) Earthquake Kelly

a) the voodoo connection same as the other occult

b) we are dealing w people who have given their free-will consent to serve satan

c) in return material wealth and supernatural abilities are granted.

d) pretty cool to realize that this stuff is real...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Films I like: Limitless

This film gave me a contact high--I literally started cleaning my apt. after viewing it recently! :)

I like to watch films now and analyze them from a Christ-centered perspective.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24358110
United States
10/09/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess OP you followed NONE of MY work on this. I don't remember what John Lear said about christ, his thread turned my stomach sometimes. but Christ was real, is real and is returned.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is also quite telling that no one gets out of the secret orders but through Jesus Christ.

You all need to see Roger Morneau's testimony.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4616787

they get out thru GOD within.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Limitless:

Fundamentally, this film is vapid. I mean there are zero notions of spirituality expressed. I like this film only because it mirrors my life in many uncanny ways. And for me, the moral is really how perilous this type of bargain can be. Anyone who thinks the main character could really get out from under the world's intelligence and power elite circles, to say nothing of the demonic realms, is a fool. This film is a poster for a lifestyle that will lead to certain doom, IMO.

I also wonder, if like the main character, I didn't rewire my brain a bit. :)

I have read that herb causes an increase in the number of synapsis and thus connections--causing a sense of short-term memory loss, but ultimately a more complex brain system

Not recommending substance use, especially now that I have quit them. Just considering aspects of this film and why I chose to watch it 2x.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sherlock Holmes

Aside from the gay aspects which I find funny though a bit annoying, Downey jr. is one of the few actors I respect. Him and Daniel Day-Lewis.

I think they use these dudes to try to program people like me. When I say that I mean that I think we all are part of a "tribe" within humanity. I have read that when one person makes a decision there are thousands of others within the collective consciousness who make the same decision.

Is this new age or science or real? Based on my experience it is a real phenomenon and part of creation.

The message of this is to weigh very carefully the decisions you make as they can effect thousands.

This is a hopeful message if we choose to become Christ-centered and pray the Lord's Prayer. We have enormous power, each and every one of us, just within our personal choices. Is this connected to why/how prayer works? Why is it that Christ cannot work miracles in a place where the people do not believe in Him?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sherlock Holmes

Robert Downey is a genius, but a fool being used, IMHO. I know the feeling. :)

I think it is funny how we all desire these extra abilities Sherlock Holmes has. According to people who have had them, it is demonic. These films are trying to program us to believe that the supernatural does not really exist, everything has a logical explanation, nothing to see here folks... :) yet people can have supernatural abilites. Serious flaw in logics here.

Ah, the fatal flaw of intelligent people: a desire to express and grow the ego... in a satanic system this is a one-way street.

How difficult would it be for Robert Downey to walk away and serve God?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no Jesus Christ.

Every priest on the planet KNOWS this!!

They say nothing because the jigg would be up!

It's all fucking mind control that's so ancient since the Romans and it's still going today the mind control is so deeply ingrained in society and culture to hard to shake off.

The ego will fight to the death to defend it wasn't duped.

but facts are facts... eventually you will have to let go and move on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19107630

ok, there was the MAN/god who came, the NAME was NOT ever Jesus Christ and that was a title bestowed by Paul who did iNOT understand.

I know the one who came and who has returned. The incarnation was absolutely real. But the stories have lots of both misunderstanding, bad translation and outright lies and fraud added to the book.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
What did JOhn Lear say about Christ?

GLP