Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Ancient Aliens Debunked (Full Movie)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24797199
United States
10/03/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Ancient Aliens Debunked (Full Movie)
I didn't take the time to watch the video or read through the posts.

I don't believe in the ancient alient hypothesis.

Take the pyramids of Egypt. When one looks at the EVOLUTION of Egyptian pyramid building, one sees that the earliers ones were far from perfect. They were small, geometrically imperfect, and unstable, often collapsing in on themselves after a couple generations. It took the Egyptians CENTURIES of trial and error (and the discovery of the pythagorean theorem) to perfect their building technique. . .

And besides, the pyramid is probably the easiest structure to build - they aren't exactly known for tipping over! (Now, if the ancients had built skyscrapers, I'd be impressed. . .)
MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 24489474
United States
10/04/2012 08:20 AM

Report Abusive Post

Take the pyramids of Egypt. When one looks at the EVOLUTION of Egyptian pyramid building, one sees that the earliers ones were far from perfect. They were small, geometrically imperfect, and unstable, often collapsing in on themselves after a couple generations. It took the Egyptians CENTURIES of trial and error (and the discovery of the pythagorean theorem) to perfect their building technique. . .

And besides, the pyramid is probably the easiest structure to build - they aren't exactly known for tipping over! (Now, if the ancients had built skyscrapers, I'd be impressed. . .)
 Quoting: kamalayka

Lol

another perfect example of incredible human ignorance.

ZERO EVIDENCE to support the claim and inference.

ZERO EVIDENCE to show exactly how and where any of the evidence that contradicts your claim, is wrong.

[link to www.youtube.com]

I could list hundreds of FACTS you wouldn't even begin to grasp that refute your claim/inference which includes the Great Pyramid is the easist structure to build.

Is that why with all the technology today, science cannot duplicate the advanced design of that PYRAMID?

you seriously need to do some real research and maybe you'll realize how ignorant your comment is.

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 10/04/2012 11:12 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
The burden of proof lies with the person making the POSITIVE Assertion (you), not the negative one (me).

Science 101: if a person comes along with a new claim, it is THEIR responsibility to prove THEIR claim - it is not everybody else's responsibility to defend the accepted one!

Now, if I am change the subject. . .

If you wish for us all to believe that ETs were involved in our past, then offer irrefutable proof. Don't give us obscure cave drawing or texts open to interpretation. Give us something concrete, like a mummified alien body or piece of technology.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1532680
United States
10/04/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
The burden of proof lies with the person making the POSITIVE Assertion (you), not the negative one (me).

Science 101: if a person comes along with a new claim, it is THEIR responsibility to prove THEIR claim - it is not everybody else's responsibility to defend the accepted one!

If you wish for us all to believe that ETs were involved in our past, then offer irrefutable proof. Don't give us obscure cave drawing or texts open to interpretation. Give us something concrete, like a mummified alien body or piece of technology.

Bullshit, the proof of burden lies with everybody.
Mainstream Archeologist and historians claim their theroy's as fact when they have no proof. At least the Ancient aliens shows only claim what they think as theroy's because they don't have proof.

I don't care how many straw/wood carts you have you can only fit so many under a 200+ton block and there is no way they would support their weight.

This video is crap because you can't debunk something that only claims itself as a theroy.
Epic Fail.
MatrixLNIN11

United States
10/04/2012 12:09 PM

Report Abusive Post

you CLAIM such a pyramid is easy to build, yet you ignore the FACT that the design and measurements are so advanced, modern science could not duplicate them...So here's more than ample evidence proving the EGYPTIANS COULD NOT HAVE BUILT THE PYRAMIDS as the lies and ignorance of modern science claims which you blindly believe without understanding any of this data and evidence.

Modern egyptologist's claim it was the Egyptian's...

But they were astronomically primitive...

A recent discovery proves the Great Pyramid design was based upon the most complex astrological measurement we know of...

The 25,920 year measurement of precession turns out to be the major measurement incorporated into the design of the Great Pyramid and the true reason the Great Pyramid was built...

How could the Egyptians accurately measure precession?

A 25,920 year movement?

They couldn't...

It proves the Egyptians could NOT have built them...

so lets keep analyzing the data to see WHO DID!

conventional Egyptologists clam they are suppose to be tombs for the kings...

Well, if you look at the other tombs in the valley of the kings... you'd notice hieroglyph's all over them...

The Great Pyramid has no hieroglyph's...

Recently it was proven that the two major pyramids that surround the Great Pyramid create along with the Great Pyramid an earthly map of the belt of Orion... The shafts of the Great Pyramid have been shown to align perfectly with key stars of the Zodiac at major changes of the various houses of the Zodiac which is compelling evidence the Great Pyramid is a monumental solar time clock!

Oh, its also been proven that our own map of Capitol's or Stars of Europe, Asia and Africa also align to the major stars in the Zodiac...

In other words if you looked down upon the Earth from above at the capitols of those three countries... you could trace the 12 signs of the Zodiac perfectly...

How could a primitive culture have created such an advanced geometric design that would just happen to MIRROR such locations from ABOVE?

"Also 'almost impossible', since the mathematical value opi (3.14) is not supposed to have been calculated by any civilization until the Greeks stumbled upon it in the third century BC, is the fact the designed height of the Great Pyramid - 481.3949 feet - bears the same relationship to its base perimeter (3023.16 feet) as does the circumference of any circle to its radius.
Equally 'impossible' - at any rate for a people like the ancient Egyptians who are supposed to have known nothing about the true shape and size of our planet - is the relationship, in a scale of 1 : 43,200, that exists between the dimensions of the Pyramid and the dimensions of the earth. Setting aside for the moment the question of whether we are dealing with coincidence here, it is a simple fact, verifiable on any pocket calculator, that if you take the monument's original height (481.3949 feet) and multiply it by 43,200 you get a quotient of 3938.685 miles. This is an underestimate by just 11 miles of the true figure for the polar radius of the earth (3949 miles) worked out by the best modern methods. Likewise, if you take the monument's perimeter at the base (3023.16 feet) and multiply this figure by 43,200 then you get 24,734.94 miles - a result that is within 170 miles of the true equatorial circumference of the earth (24,902 miles). Moreover, although 170 miles sounds quite a lot, it amounts, in relation to the earth's total circumference, to a minus-error of only three quarters of a single per cent."

But wait, THERE'S MORE! And you can pick any of this data to refute when you have time that presents more overwhelming EVIDENCE that the Giza Pyramid could not have been designed by the Egyptians. But then, as its been pointed out, the pyramid has been shown to be over 10,000 years old!

The Great Pyramid was constructed between 3809 B.C. and 2896 B.C.(according to multiple mortar samples that were tested for carbon-14 dating in1986 in Zurich, Switzerland) and we, now in the beginning of the third millennium, still do not have either the technology or engineering skills to duplicate that magnificent structure. In fact, it is still a puzzle in regard to HOW it was built!

[link to youtu.be]

[link to www.metrum.org]

The Great Pyramid is the most perfectly aligned structure in the world.
Its alignment is superior to that produced by laser technology.
The Great Pyramid is a scale model of the Earth at a ratio of 1 : 43,200.
The enormous granite and limestone blocks are so precisely placed that the joints are less than one fiftieth of an inch in thickness. The joints are held by a type of "cement" the composition of which we have been unable to determine.
It contains a complete astronomical catalogue of our solar system.
It contains, in its various ratios and dimensions, the quantum physics of light.
The Great Pyramid's height is in relationship to its base sides as a circles' radius is to its circumference ( 1/2 Pi ).
There are absolutely no Egyptian artifacts (tools or records) that indicate that it was the Egyptians who built The Great Pyramid.

Some of the stone work performed in the construction of The Great Pyramid requires high speed diamond tipped drills that operate at an efficiency of approximately 500 times the efficiency and power of our contemporary tools.
The ancient Egyptians had neither the tools nor the technology nor the mathematics to create The Great Pyramid. There are no records regarding the construction of The Great Pyramid nor does The Great Pyramid contain any hieroglyphics.

The "language" of The Great Pyramid is mathematics and symbols. The most obvious mathematical expression is Pi and most of its geometric expressions are centered around the astronomy of the Sun's apparent movement around the Earth. The Great Pyramid is a monument to light.

[link to mostafa198.blogspot.com]

Pyramidologists have carefully measured every single and complex dimensions of the pyramid of Giza, inside and out and have made many startling revelations. The pyramid is a representation of the earth, the moon, the sun, the solar system and its bodies and the year. Outside of the Mayan calendar, it is the the most accurate representation of basic time periods on earth set in stone.

To recap again, the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx have been dated back to at least 10.500 BC!

The latitude of the Great Pyramid (29° 58’ 51”).
The alignment to the four cardinal points (North, South, East West)
The slope angle of the faces of the Great Pyramid (51° 50’ 34”)
The obliquity of the Earth axis (23° 26’)
To get an idea of the precision that went into the construction of the Great Pyramid and the delicacy of the parameters mentioned above, consider its alignment to the 4 cardinal points. The meridian running through the Great Pyramid deviates from the perfect North-South meridian by 3 arc minutes (3/60 part of a degree). With all our modern technology this precision couldn’t even be achieved in the construction of the Greenwich Observatory in London that marks the Prime Meridian of the world with an inaccuracy of 9 arc minutes and is therefore three times less accurate than the Great Pyramid!

With this stunning accuracy in the back of our minds we can start to appreciate the accuracy that went into the design of this sunlight reflection phenomena of the Great Pyramid.

Most Egyptologists however are VERY RELUCTANT to re-date Egyptian history or relate anything that old to the first Egyptian period, since it would mean that for the past 150 years, all their assumptions about the beginnings of Egyptian Civilisation was based on faulty information and therefore...well, wrong....

And archaelogists and anthropologists don't like that too much...especially if they've been publishing books touting their own theories...and it is hard to retract once one has published in hard print....sort of like un-ringing a bell...!

Did a distant civilization with complex astrological measurements build the Great Pyramid in Giza?

The ANSWER IS YES.

The base and height of the great pyramid in Giza is 280 and 440 Royal Cubits. That's 720 Cubits total base and height. A perfect Dekan or 1/36th of 25,920 the exact measurement of "procession. A solar based theology wouldn't been able to understand procession.

It was an earlier culture.

The egyptian calendar was broken up into dekan's and 1/36th was a Holy
fraction in their theology. Which they inherited from a previous more advanced universal theology society, that accurately measured procession. This isn't a CHANCE measurement but a built in measurement of the most important number to a society that understood the Zodiac and Procession.The egyptians inherited the Pyramids. They aren't egyptian!

SO IF HUMANS didn't possess the TECHNOLOGY to build such structures, WHO DO YOU THINK DID, or are you not able to comprehend the SIMPLE AND ONLY LOGICAL ANSWER?

You're turn ;)

he he
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1532680
United States
10/04/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mainstream Archeologist and historians claim their theroy's as fact when they have no proof. At least the Ancient aliens shows only claim what they think as theroy's because they don't have proof.

I don't care how many straw/wood carts you have you can only fit so many under a 200+ton block and there is no way they would support their weight.

This video is crap because you can't debunk something that only claims itself as a theroy.
Epic Fail.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1532680

"Burden of Proof" That's what i get for typing fast while at work :P
MatrixLNIN11

United States
10/04/2012 12:10 PM

Report Abusive Post

Epic Fail.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1532680

yep

clappa

he he
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
10/04/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
i love ancient aliens.. so i'll watch it later tonight, thanks.
hf
 Quoting: chula homa

Quite frankly, Ancient Aliens is pretty stupid. The theories, conjecture, laughable pseudo-science, and seemingly made up evidence makes anyone with an IQ over 3 cringe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22397205

Then you don't really have a clue.

Tell me... how do you cut through granite stone?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Total fail.

[link to www.gizapower.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
What really got me was when the guy revises the estimated weight of a stone from something like 800 tons down to 'only' 120 tons or so... Like as if 120 tons is now some easily managed amount of weight to move...
 Quoting: Billy_Sastard

You do realize that Herod rebuilt the Jerusalem Temple with a retaining wall that includes one stone whose weight & size measures 13 meters and weighs approximately 570 tons.

Oh we have Historical proof that this was done by Herod starting in 19 BC, using Roman building techniques
 Quoting: mathetes

I doubt that. That wall likely has been around much longer than that...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17421882
United States
10/04/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24604267

Good debunking movie. Ancient astronaut theory is absurd. The whole UFO disclosure movement is a control system implemented by think tanks and governments.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24618588

Right! For we all know Aliens are really blood sucking Demons. Think of the movie "Eyes Wide Shut."
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Alienbitch:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24954300
United States
10/04/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24604267

shill
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the guy who responded to my post with several paragraphs of pseudo junk:

THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE FOR ASTROLOGY! Tell me what this "astrological discovery" is you speak of.

And you don't give the ancients enough credit. They were much smarter than you wish to accept.

I briefly skimmed through your long post, noticing all the fancy pseudo-babble and circular reasoning in it. You may fool people with little mathematical or scientific knowledge, but ya ain't foolin' me.

I am at work right now typing on my cell phone, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't give a more detailed response to your "rebuttal."

I promise that, after I get home and sift through my emails, I will respond to all of your "evidence."

Please be patient until then.

Yours truly
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24880859
China
10/04/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched this video. The guy is really grasping to debunk this stuff. Kind of like someone in denial.

He avoids obvious things like being able to hoist an 800 ton block and move it a mile or couple of miles. AND he offers no solution other than what mainstream lying scientists postulate.

To put this in perspective, since I work with vessels in the 100 ton to 10,000 ton range, lifting a 100 ton object today with our best technology is a monumental feat. The video producer completely avoids the fact that these "Ancient" humans (humans their own science says were eating with wooden spoons) were lifting 800 plus ton blocks and carrying them for miles. It is preposterous. You can't try to debunk one theory and offer laughable theories to replace it.

The video also fails to mention many other similar instances. He comments on parts of Balbek construction but conveniently avoids the portions that were again impossible by human standards of that day. Again, impossible.

This very day, right now in reality, we humans with our 'advanced' technology simply could not replicate many of these sights. Let alone. Believe that Indians wearing loin cloths just thought up plans for say the great pyramid or the mountain top stones of Balbek and Peru.

The video wishes that ancient cave dwelling people did these things.

In my opinion the video FAILS MISERABLY.

NOW, that doesn't mean that it was aliens. I understand the alien agenda and perhaps they weren't involved in the construction of these sights. But that would mean there had to have been a civilization before us that completely trumped us and shamed us by their advanced evolution and technology. What other explanations can their be??

We have many depictions of flying craft in ancient art all over the world. The video again conveniently avoids tackling that issue.

I could go on and on but who cares.

This video fails. Don't waster your time watching it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22735712

this^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21989321
United States
10/04/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Maker of this video is a well known youtube troll, who is a fundamental evangelical christian.

He is well known to "debunk" anyone who does not agree with his 1 sect out of 38,000 of christianity.

Fundie christians believe that any life outside of Earth are demons or fallen angels.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Maker of this video is a well known youtube troll, who is a fundamental evangelical christian.

He is well known to "debunk" anyone who does not agree with his 1 sect out of 38,000 of christianity.

Fundie christians believe that any life outside of Earth are demons or fallen angels.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21989321

You are being a bit intellectually dishonest.

There are actually two kinds of Christianity - the historic, apostolic kind (which would be the Catholics and Orthodox), and the protestants (the oldest of which is only a few centuries.)

Those tens of thousands sects fall under the protestand umbrella.
MatrixLNIN11

United States
10/04/2012 03:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
To the guy who responded to my post with several paragraphs of pseudo junk:

THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE FOR ASTROLOGY! Tell me what this "astrological discovery" is you speak of.

there's FAR MORE than just the astrology aspect there... so you can ignore the astrology if you want... can wait to here all your great debunking skills on all the evidence I presented that the Egyptians could have built them. LOL

And you don't give the ancients enough credit. They were much smarter than you wish to accept.

THEY WERE PRIMITIVE in comparison with the DESIGN and STRUCTURE you claim is easy to duplicate. ROFL

I briefly skimmed through

of course you did... now we know why you still think its all just pseudo-babble or circular reasoning.

your long post, noticing all the fancy pseudo-babble and circular reasoning in it. You may fool people with little mathematical or scientific knowledge, but ya ain't foolin' me.

then I'm sure everyone looks forward to your brilliant mathematical academic analysis showing how the mathematics etc designed into the pyramid's structure could have been accomplished by such a primitive culture.

I am at work right now typing on my cell phone, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't give a more detailed response to your "rebuttal."

I promise that, after I get home and sift through my emails, I will respond to all of your "evidence."

Please be patient until then.

Yours truly

I'm so excited... getting my popcorn ready

popcorn
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jeez, don't get all worked up. Why so defensive?

And I never claimed building the pyramids was easy. I just said that the pyramid shape is the most stable.

It takes a lot more ingenuity to build a skyscraper than a pyramid.

And you never rebuked my claims: how do you explain the fact that pyramid design GRADUALLY evolved throughout the centuries? Did the aliens who could master interstellar travel need time to figure it out? Or is the more likely scenario true - that people slowly, through trial and error, learned how to build bigger and better pyramids as time went on?

And why is there nothing left behind? Surely there would be a piece of ancient space technology, or even a mummified corpse.

And even if, even IF, it turns out to be true that an advanced intelligence did help ancient man, then why do you assume it was ETs? Why not technologically advanced Atlanteans or time travellers or some other likely thing?

And do you honestly think that scientists would choose to ignore such a stunning discovery? Sure, you can argue that some might avoid the topic
out of peer pressure, but it still doesn't mean that they can't examine your claim in secret. And why have not any retired scientists, with nothing to lose, come out of the woodwork in support of such fanciful notions? Many scientists DREAM of making the next great discovery. If there was ANY merit to the ancient alien hypothesis, then you can be sure researchers would have been all over it left and right.

And one more thing: why haven't any of these proponents of ancient alien hypothesis managned to publish even just ONE paper in a credible or semi-credible
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Owned everyone I have.
yoda
wowie grrl
User ID: 24758983
United States
10/22/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

And I never claimed building the pyramids was easy. I just said that the pyramid shape is the most stable.

And you never rebuked my claims: how do you explain the fact that pyramid design GRADUALLY evolved throughout the centuries? Did the aliens who could master interstellar travel need time to figure it out? Or is the more likely scenario true - that people slowly, through trial and error, learned how to build bigger and better pyramids as time went on?

And why is there nothing left behind? Surely there would be a piece of ancient space technology, or even a mummified corpse.

And even if, even IF, it turns out to be true that an advanced intelligence did help ancient man, then why do you assume it was ETs? Why not technologically advanced Atlanteans or time travellers or some other likely thing?

And do you honestly think that scientists would choose to ignore such a stunning discovery? Sure, you can argue that some might avoid the topic
out of peer pressure, but it still doesn't mean that they can't examine your claim in secret. And why have not any retired scientists, with nothing to lose, come out of the woodwork in support of such fanciful notions? Many scientists DREAM of making the next great discovery. If there was ANY merit to the ancient alien hypothesis, then you can be sure researchers would have been all over it left and right.

And one more thing: why haven't any of these proponents of ancient alien hypothesis managned to publish even just ONE paper in a credible or semi-credible

the pyramid design didn't evolve as you describe. The oldest pyramids are the great pyramids. these are perfect and without decoration. then there are the crumbling pyramids, these are the attempts by later generations to replicate the perfect structures. these are decorated and used as tombs. they were understandably thought to be older, as they were in such disrepair. Then they slowly perfected the building and made the smaller pyramids, decorated and used as tombs. these structures are a far cry from the sphinx and great pyramids, the great pyramids have puzzled experts throughout history, as we don't see the trial and error of their construction, their purpose for being constructed in the first place as they weren't used as tombs, and they way they were sealed kept them pristine inside until mainstream exploration in well recorded modern times.
basically, this dubunking video takes the far fetched theories and toutes them as the leading "proof" of ancient alien theory. it is a misrepresentation of the theory.
the ancient alien series was simply presenting theories, and many theories at that. not on single "expert" was claiming to know these things as truth. so to say the series contradicted itself is stupid - it wasn't offering a linear theory...
basically, I was just thinking about ancient aliens as a theory for fun, but to see a well-known christian film maker start his movie with "I have no bias and am presenting these facts objectively" makes me wonder.
I came away from this video with more questions than were answered. basically because this isn't offering any facts, just old theories for the methods used for building, but mostly just "the bible is saying otherwise and we trust the bible more than ancient texts" and the half truth about the dead sea scrolls? wow - I have seen them when they toured the scrolls and have several books with translations of the scrolls. the scrolls are records of SEVERAL religeous texts, not just hebrew bible, and yes, there are discrepencies with our modern bible. and there are scrolls that are word for word verbatim with our bibles today. this fact alone should show how biased the filmmaker was.
i just like to explore theories, and I need more than "the bible says otherwise " to make me stop doing that.
the bible also says I can't be around my family during the time of my moon, and that I must be subservient to men. I think there's a big difference to showing men due respect and being subservient, and a talking snake caused the fall of man. this is more credible than ancient aliens?
step out of the dark ages people! this theory in no way hurts my faith in God. I believe the early church has hidden certain facts and murdered those who refused to abandon their "pagan" practices, to ensure power, and tithes ($) would be given to the church for the rest of history.
anybody care to refute such claims? (re: the bible and history of the killings done by the church) be warned, history is not on your side here! this is all in well documented times, as the filmmaker boasts, so this is no longer theory, but fact.
the church has a giant vested interest in keeping us in the dark here. that doesn't make the theory true, just makes the church unreliable here, as a basis for refuting the theory.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26076570
United States
10/22/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
all you ever wanted to know

Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild

Von Daniken, convicted felon
for fraud and embezzlement
sentenced to 3.5 yrs in
prison in Switzerland in

Sitchin, Illuminati Mason
London Grand Lodge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4616787
United States
10/22/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched this video. The guy is really grasping to debunk this stuff. Kind of like someone in denial.

He avoids obvious things like being able to hoist an 800 ton block and move it a mile or couple of miles. AND he offers no solution other than what mainstream lying scientists postulate.

To put this in perspective, since I work with vessels in the 100 ton to 10,000 ton range, lifting a 100 ton object today with our best technology is a monumental feat. The video producer completely avoids the fact that these "Ancient" humans (humans their own science says were eating with wooden spoons) were lifting 800 plus ton blocks and carrying them for miles. It is preposterous. You can't try to debunk one theory and offer laughable theories to replace it.

The video also fails to mention many other similar instances. He comments on parts of Balbek construction but conveniently avoids the portions that were again impossible by human standards of that day. Again, impossible.

This very day, right now in reality, we humans with our 'advanced' technology simply could not replicate many of these sights. Let alone. Believe that Indians wearing loin cloths just thought up plans for say the great pyramid or the mountain top stones of Balbek and Peru.

NOW, that doesn't mean that it was aliens. I understand the alien agenda and perhaps they weren't involved in the construction of these sights. But that would mean there had to have been a civilization before us that completely trumped us and shamed us by their advanced evolution and technology. What other explanations can their be??

We have many depictions of flying craft in ancient art all over the world. The video again conveniently avoids tackling that issue.

i think this vid was a great example of how much deception is a part of the game here...

I mean, does Sitchin source his material or doesn't he?

Are they lying repeatedly or not? It appears, yes, they are lying for a check... you can guess anyone getting play on this stuff is disinfo... obvious, IMO

My guess is the people who built these things were giants--which is why the Smithsonian always shows up and removes any evidence for giants, when it has been found and reported...

smells funny to me...

:)

Thread: John Lear may be wrong about Christ
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/22/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
all you ever wanted to know

Thread: Sitchin Ancient Alien work is Illuminati Psy-Op tied to Rothschild

Von Daniken, convicted felon
for fraud and embezzlement
sentenced to 3.5 yrs in
prison in Switzerland in

Sitchin, Illuminati Mason
London Grand Lodge
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26076570

nice one!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2246809
United States
10/22/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your responses are full of straw men and logical fallacies.

You were asked to refute a mathematical reasoning for the great pyramid's concstruction. Instead, you introduce the straw man argument that other pyramids' construction, which do not posess such accuracy, as a deflection to the original question.

You deliberatley ignore, once again, the specific request for debate on the precise nature of the pyramid's layout and instead you claim "astrology is hogwash." Again, straw man.

You also introduce the logical fallacy that just because "reputable scientist looking for the next big dioscovery," have not published such, the whole idea is therefore dismissable.

And lastly, another fallacy which is the other side of your first argument. Proponents have yet to publish in "respectable/reputable" publications, therefore it's dismaissable in it's entirety.

Your debate skills and grasps of logic need some work. In an effort to keep you on track and to facilitate the debate, I'll ask for a concise rebuttal to OP's claim from you. Please refrain from calling names and deflecting by way of obfuscation.

All I ask is you present your belief/theory in as a concise manner as the OP. Please include verifiable facts, i.e. math, geometry, etc. Things that can be proven in this modern age.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26091256
Italy
10/22/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

^^ This. ^^

And also, what about the evidence of a leveled mountain top?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/22/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
ouch! :)

"According to Sitchin's biography on wiki
Sitchin attended London's School of Economics
right along side George Soros.

Lord Rothschild is an instructor at the London
School of Economics.

Sitchin worked in Israel as an editor before writing
his first book "The 12th Planet".

Sitchin came to America in 1952, the very same year
Soros started his Quantum Fund with $1M of Rothschild
Capital. Soros came to America in the same year.

Coincidence ??? keep reading ;)

Sitchin's first book "The 12th Planet" was published
by Berkley Books which is a subsidiary of Penguin
Publishing. Penguin Publishing is owned by Pearson PLC.

The stockholders of Pearson PLC are members of a quai-secret
company called "The Economists Group". Lord Rothschild
is a member of this group and also has another secretive
group within that group called "The Economists Intelligence Unit"
or EIU.

So there is a direct connection between Sitchin and Rothschild.
Rothschild co-financed Sitchin's work through his publishing
company and had contact with him at the London School of Economics.
Therefore, it was Lord Rothschild who helped distribute the Ancient
Alien Agenda.

still not convinced ???

The History Channel's Series of Ancient Aliens
was funded by the Bristol Meyyers Squib Company.
Guess who owns huge stock in Squib ???

Lord Rothschild !!!

still not convinced ???

Sitchin is also a 33rd Deg Master Mason"

and 33rd degree means... he worships lucifer...

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/22/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
oops! :)

"speaking of Daniken
how many of you knew that Daniken
is an ex-convict who spent 1 yr
in prison for fraud and embezzlement ???

hmmmmm

it appears as though he embezzled
$130,000 for his writing and site
excavations

check his wiki page for details"

and double oops! :)

"you might want to ask yourself
why Zecharia Sitchen has a garden
memorial in the state of Israel
with 200 trees.

Was Sitchin a Zionist Jewish ???

Why is he a hero to the state of Israel ???"

and... OHHHHH!

"Sitchin contact with Rothschild at
London's School of Economics

Sitchin working as an editor in Israel
prior to writing his book

Rothschild funding and publishing
Sitchin's first works "The 12th Planet"

Rothschild funding Ancient Aliens TV
programming

Rothschild and Sitchin in Masonic
Illuminati together"

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/22/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a house of cards...

Tsarion, David dIcke Icke (double for the auto "d" ), Zeitgesit, Maxwell, Coast to Coast, etc... and the whole new age crumbles...

GLP