Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,356 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 238,924
Pageviews Today: 391,569Threads Today: 124Posts Today: 2,265
05:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have a dead alien in my garden! help me!

Lotus Flower

User ID: 16091860
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have a dead alien in my garden! help me!

Surely you mean caravan if your in the UK,
 Quoting: robbiew

I am confused as to what the problem is...
 Quoting: Sandra 24692296

You use words we don't use in the UK even though you say you are a headmistress.

What you are is a liar.

Go to bed, you have school tomorrow.
 Quoting: Lotus Flower

Well you are right i have school, i am / was due to teach in school tomorrow, as i am headmistress.

The police were there yesturday looking for me and questioned every pupil one by one asking if they had seen me.

I wish the whole event had never happened, killing those greys has literally ruined my life!
 Quoting: Sandra 16798058

Yeah, yeah, sure it has.

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
Lotus

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares - Hebrews 13:2

One Crowded hour of glorious life, is worth an age without a name - Thomas Osbert Mordaunt
Lotus Flower

User ID: 16091860
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I for one believe sandra, she seems to be tellng the truth, oh and what she says about posting the link with the cellphone footage and it being removed, is true, i have the link and if anyone pms me i can give it them
 Quoting: freddy 24827338

We don't use the word "cellphone" in the UK, it is "Mobile Phone" - now repeat after me, "Mobile Phone" - got it? Good.

You must be a little classmate of Sandra. Go to bed, you have school tomorrow.
Lotus

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares - Hebrews 13:2

One Crowded hour of glorious life, is worth an age without a name - Thomas Osbert Mordaunt
Lemon

User ID: 5766356
United States
10/03/2012 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sandra :

For an interesting plot twist, perhaps the Aliens come back to life, and the Zombie aliens hunt you down at the school.

I can visualize the kids trapped in Chem lab holding off Zombie Aliens with bunson burners.
**I'm all out of bubblegum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19198791
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any replies will be really appreciated

Probe it's anus. That'll teach it.
 Quoting: Cave Johnson

s226roflsheep
Sandra
User ID: 16798058
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Think what you want, all i know is i posted HIGH QUALITY photos of the dead aliens, and members of staff of this website or the m.i.b (i dont know or care anymore)! replaced it with screenshots of the well known youtube ivan0135 roswell grey videos!

It is an attempt to discredit me, nothing more and nothing less, and it pains me, hurts me to the core if you will, that i am out here risking my life, on the run from my village, having lost almost everything, and somebody out there is still trying to make things a living hell for me!
Sandra
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was wondering if to even bother updating any of you, but i will.

I posted for the third time the photos and one video, but unlike the last times where the post was removed completly, this time the post was edited and a sceenshot of a well known youtube video put in its place to discredit me.

What is going on? i`ll tell you

After being released from jail, we recovered the bodies and drove to a far away location near ludlow castle, we then buried the bodies, and drove away for the nearest village.

There as we were approaching, were a load of road blocks, blockades if you will, the police were blocking off the roads and searching for us.
In a panic, we turned round the trailer and drove off at full speed, back past the castle.
Suddenly to our horror, we saw the bodies had been dug up, we must have been followed, for the bodies to have been gone in such a short amount of time.

We did not know what to do, every main route was blocked off, we were clearly being followed, we couldnt return to our home village because our house had been bulldozed to the ground by the police in the search for the bodies.
It was all over, finished if you will, there was nothing left but to give ourselves up.

Suddenly the sky lit up, and overhead was a chooper. We thought it was a police helicopter, as it descended we realised it was our friend Morgan!
`Get in`! he shouted!
We didnt hesitate for a second, the three of us (myself and the two friends who helped me bury the bodies), jumped into the helicopter, and we took off.

At the moment until we land, that is all i can say, but i have a feeling this is just the begining of my troubles,

All i ask is that you pray for me please, because i could really do with it right now

God bless each and every one of you, Sandra
mtn_mang

User ID: 23298657
United States
10/03/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
troll award
samanthasunflower

User ID: 14930415
United States
10/03/2012 09:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
When does the movie come out?
User ID: 24873198
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was wondering if to even bother updating any of you, but i will.

I posted for the third time the photos and one video, but unlike the last times where the post was removed completly, this time the post was edited and a sceenshot of a well known youtube video put in its place to discredit me.

What is going on? i`ll tell you

After being released from jail, we recovered the bodies and drove to a far away location near ludlow castle, we then buried the bodies, and drove away for the nearest village.

There as we were approaching, were a load of road blocks, blockades if you will, the police were blocking off the roads and searching for us.
In a panic, we turned round the trailer and drove off at full speed, back past the castle.
Suddenly to our horror, we saw the bodies had been dug up, we must have been followed, for the bodies to have been gone in such a short amount of time.

We did not know what to do, every main route was blocked off, we were clearly being followed, we couldnt return to our home village because our house had been bulldozed to the ground by the police in the search for the bodies.
It was all over, finished if you will, there was nothing left but to give ourselves up.

Suddenly the sky lit up, and overhead was a chooper. We thought it was a police helicopter, as it descended we realised it was our friend Morgan!
`Get in`! he shouted!
We didnt hesitate for a second, the three of us (myself and the two friends who helped me bury the bodies), jumped into the helicopter, and we took off.

At the moment until we land, that is all i can say, but i have a feeling this is just the begining of my troubles,

All i ask is that you pray for me please, because i could really do with it right now

God bless each and every one of you, Sandra

lmfao it just keeps getting better and better, you still stealing the wifi from that `undiscovered tribe`? LOL!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24538007
Australia
10/03/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to do this..... bump
robbiew

User ID: 24764982
Ireland
10/03/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone think that this new user Sandra isn't the original Sandra..

Alot more spelling mistakes after the So called new Sandra without OP after her /his name..

Starting to look more like a cheesy story rather then a Delusional Fantasy.
We've all come to expect from Bernard/Sandra..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22660071
United States
10/03/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
take it to your local Chinese restaurantpigchef they know what to do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1600864
Canada
10/03/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Haha that's impossible. Aliens are already dead. " Alien " is code for evil spirit. Gosh don't you guys listen to George Bush or Clinton.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1600864

George bush calls them 1000 pts of light and obama calls them "angels of the lord" hmmmm well what do you expect from jewish freemason inititiates. Don't worry you will all know what "aliens" really are. Just dead people whose spirits are in hell and have to work for the devil.
Sandra
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
PS when i am on later it wont be from my laptop, as a bullet hit it, and the battery is almost out.
So, i will be using wifi from somewhere i am not sure where, but the ip wont be the same, just letting you know in advance

Anyone doubting i am not the original Sandra please read this from yesturday

Update : we are still on the helicopter, we will be flying to a disclosed location and catching a boat out of the country, i will keep you updated
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1493612
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Were any pics of videos posted?

I'm at work so don't have time to check all 13 pages.

Thanks ;-)
User ID: 24878343
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
so wait a second, your on the run, in a boat or a helicopter or something, with three alien bodies on board? o...kay.....
Zombietard

User ID: 24459719
Argentina
10/03/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
take it to your local Chinese restaurantpigchef they know what to do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22660071

yakyak Alien fry with noodles
Sandra
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Were any pics of videos posted?

I'm at work so don't have time to check all 13 pages.

Thanks ;-)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1493612

Hello my love, several photos and videos were posted throughout the thread.

I am on a boat right now we are going to London, we are going to wait there with the bodies
Mosher79
User ID: 24215593
Canada
10/03/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sandra, I think you should put your helmet back on, OK!!!
There are many reasons why this story is completely fake, but the main one is simple. If the "cops or Military or Men in Black" are taking you anywhere, the first thing they would do is search you and take your phone.

So have fun making up these lies!alien11
lupa14714

User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh good,not far from me,pop in with your friends,dead or alive.
church of euthanasia.
[link to www.facebook.com]
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
Lyphian

User ID: 24861708
Hungary
10/03/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you're looking for a good answer. Calm down a bit you just protected yourself. This won't start a war, aliens have to count with something like this. Burn the body. They use it only for their missions, the spirit already went back to their base. Please reply to me, send a message I have more for you. But for now I need to know if you're ok or if you read this.
Protect Humanity at all costs! <3
We Who Watch

User ID: 21350488
United States
10/03/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know the story of the little boy who cried "wolf!"? Sandra is like the neighborhood dog that won't stop barking.
7 Billion people on the planet!
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
Sandra
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know the story of the little boy who cried "wolf!"? Sandra is like the neighborhood dog that won't stop barking.
 Quoting: We Who Watch

I am sorry that you feel that way my love
Sandra
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you're looking for a good answer. Calm down a bit you just protected yourself. This won't start a war, aliens have to count with something like this. Burn the body. They use it only for their missions, the spirit already went back to their base. Please reply to me, send a message I have more for you. But for now I need to know if you're ok or if you read this.
 Quoting: Lyphian

Have read it, and thanks for the valuable information my friend
We Who Watch

User ID: 21350488
United States
10/03/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: We Who Watch

I am sorry that you feel that way my love

"sorry" would require an emotion context that you and I know you are incapable of. Delude others, but "to thine own self be true."
7 Billion people on the planet!
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
Sandra
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Update : We are on the boat, still about to cross into london, should be in london in an hour, however something disturbing has happened.

Morgan told me that one of the bodies has started stirring, and even groaning!
This can`t be, theyve been dead for two days.. will keep you updated if my wi fi signal keeps up
Sandra
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why am i even bothering to risk my life updating when nobody seems to be too interested!
lupa14714

User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
the dead will walk!
church of euthanasia.
[link to www.facebook.com]
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
WakeUp! Message

User ID: 17884804
France
10/03/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Update : We are on the boat, still about to cross into london, should be in london in an hour, however something disturbing has happened.

This can`t be, theyve been dead for two days.. will keep you updated if my wi fi signal keeps up

My flag says "france" I'm English though... Just have a question... Why is it again your even coming over here?
Also, what boat are you taking that crosses over directly into London and from where?
“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” By Martin Luther King, Jr.

Because it's time to Wake Up!
[link to www.wakeupmessage.com]
Sandra
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

My flag says "france" I'm English though... Just have a question... Why is it again your even coming over here?
Also, what boat are you taking that crosses over directly into London and from where?
 Quoting: WakeUp! Message

It is a boat from the midlands to london, it is the only way to conceal the bodies!

GLP