Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,944 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 833,934
Pageviews Today: 1,549,109Threads Today: 744Posts Today: 13,093
05:20 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have a dead alien in my garden! help me!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7580751
United States
09/30/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have a dead alien in my garden! help me!
FREEZE IT IN A BLOCK OF ICE, DRIVE AROUND THE COUNTRY AND SHOW IT FOR $20 A POP.

IF MICHAEL JACKSON WAS STILL ALIVE YOU COULD HAVE SOLD IT TO HIM. MAYBE SOME ONE ELSE WANTS IT OR MAYBE EBAY. YOUR RICH.
Phil from Uk, Ok?
User ID: 24460559
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell you what "sandra" you send me your address and i will come and sort out what ever problem you have. Or, seeing as though i know the score, how about i come round to your place and knock you the fuck out for being a piece of shit human and lying and wasting everyone's time.
Sandra (OP)
User ID: 24692296
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell you what "sandra" you send me your address and i will come and sort out what ever problem you have. Or, seeing as though i know the score, how about i come round to your place and knock you the fuck out for being a piece of shit human and lying and wasting everyone's time.
 Quoting: Phil from Uk, Ok? 24460559

There is no need to speak to me in that tone, i have had a stressful enough day as it is
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23820940
Romania
09/30/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
grany try do remeber the action momemts,maybe they werent aliens maybe they were your nephews masked..a few days ago a man killed his son dressedin a rubber with a knife-true story posted here
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5766356
United States
09/30/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mom - your Meds are in the nightstand. Please take them. Susan and Joe be there as soon as they can.
Sandra (OP)
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
grany try do remeber the action momemts,maybe they werent aliens maybe they were your nephews masked..a few days ago a man killed his son dressedin a rubber with a knife-true story posted here
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23820940

These were greys, when they first came it was in a craft which hovered and then descended, there was nothing human about them
Phil from Uk, Ok?
User ID: 24460559
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Phil from Uk, Ok? 24460559

There is no need to speak to me in that tone, i have had a stressful enough day as it is
 Quoting: Sandra 24692296

In a tone that equates to your very sad posts of dead aliens on the fucking lawn.
Nezza

User ID: 19404677
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

These were greys, when they first came it was in a craft which hovered and then descended, there was nothing human about them

can i come over & have a look i live in shropshire!otherwise it's all bullshit your call!!5a

Last Edited by Nezza on 09/30/2012 03:54 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5248308
United States
09/30/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any replies will be really appreciated

Dig it up.

Cut off its head.

Put the head on a pike.

Put the piked head in your garden.

They will not come again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5766356
United States
09/30/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the footage:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19405438
Belgium
09/30/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
no pics
no vids
no youtube link
nothing related to the federation of light

this elder woman must say the truth.
Elsabiades...
User ID: 14905290
United States
09/30/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Sandra (OP)
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Once again if somebody will tell me how to upload the 3 minute cellphone footage from my phone to here i would appreciate it!
Nezza

United Kingdom
09/30/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

can i come over & have a look i live in shropshire!otherwise it's all bullshit your call!!5a
 Quoting: Nezza
Nezza

United Kingdom
09/30/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Once again if somebody will tell me how to upload the 3 minute cellphone footage from my phone to here i would appreciate it!

get the fuck out you knob!!
Sandra (OP)
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay the next door neighbours have knocked on the door to mention a stench coming from the garden, the two gardens are joined just by a fence you see.

Now what? i am going to have to dig up the body and get rid of it tomorrow. If im still alive :(
Nezza

United Kingdom
09/30/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
whateverwhateveriamwithskull_fingawhorenutkickthwaktoolbashbabywallagumballahole
Nezza

United Kingdom
09/30/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay the next door neighbours have knocked on the door to mention a stench coming from the garden, the two gardens are joined just by a fence you see.

Now what? i am going to have to dig up the body and get rid of it tomorrow. If im still alive :(

what about the shotgun noise you prick!whatever
Nezza

United Kingdom
09/30/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh just fuck off & die or will you old cow it's pissing down with rain,who the fuke would be i the garden this time of nite!!
Sandra (OP)
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the person being abusive, kindly leave this thread, i am an elderly woman and i do not need this abuse!

I am going to sit around and wait, and if nobody comes back i will remove the body and take it to a wasteland area
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
09/30/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the person being abusive, kindly leave this thread, i am an elderly woman and i do not need this abuse!

I am going to sit around and wait, and if nobody comes back i will remove the body and take it to a wasteland area

If you can't stand ridicule, don't make the post. I make a shitload of posts people hate, and I take the social assreaming when people hate them.

:fwp:
Sandra (OP)
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, for being so damn helpful everyone!!!!

Im very upset now
Nezza

United Kingdom
09/30/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

let me come & see then,i live not far from you!

Last Edited by Nezza on 09/30/2012 04:51 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18175707
United States
09/30/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you not know how to upload videos from your phone to the computer. Then post it on youtube or vimeo or wherever and then post it here. You dont have to title it "alien"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18124636
United States
09/30/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
no one in England even has guns anymore. BS
Ondra
User ID: 1280210
Czechia
09/30/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there any chance i can get some serious replies please?

Sandra, encircle and cover the place of burial with a mixture of dried red pepper (cayenne) and salt. You'll need about one tablespoon of 1:1 mix per square meter. Make certain to extend at least a meter and a half radius from the body. I would repeat this following every hard rain for at least 9 to 10 weeks.

do not upload any images or video to the net and delete all images you have from your devices. You could, if you want, keep a copy on a flash drive and hide it far away of give it to someone you trust.

Protect yourself from an attack by keeping a silver dollar (real silver) on your left side and a crystal on your right side. Easiest is in the pockets.

If you feel a presence around you, hum a song that you learned as a child.

Take care...
Anonymous Coward
Romania
09/30/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
what big deal with those aliens, they are creatures of GOD like us, bugs and women.

I suggest you to find a romanian guy he will know how to make the alien body lost.
Sandra (OP)
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there any chance i can get some serious replies please?

Sandra, encircle and cover the place of burial with a mixture of dried red pepper (cayenne) and salt. You'll need about one tablespoon of 1:1 mix per square meter. Make certain to extend at least a meter and a half radius from the body. I would repeat this following every hard rain for at least 9 to 10 weeks.

do not upload any images or video to the net and delete all images you have from your devices. You could, if you want, keep a copy on a flash drive and hide it far away of give it to someone you trust.

Protect yourself from an attack by keeping a silver dollar (real silver) on your left side and a crystal on your right side. Easiest is in the pockets.

If you feel a presence around you, hum a song that you learned as a child.

Take care...
 Quoting: Ondra 1280210

9 TO 10 WEEKS ARE YOU CRAZY?

Theyll be here in the morning, my friends are helping me find somewhere rural to bury the body!

I have also been seeing lights in the sky the last few minutes and am worried the ufo may be back for revenge
Sandra (OP)
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

let me come & see then,i live not far from you!
 Quoting: Nezza

you told me earlier you were going to shoot me, or something similar to that, why the heck would i want to meet you now!
Anonymous Coward
Romania
09/30/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
its lae sandra,lets go to bed.
tomorow dont forget to squirt some water on the tree,moisture accelerate the degradation of flesh and clea the weapon. good night

GLP