Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,205 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 723,854
Pageviews Today: 1,274,635Threads Today: 544Posts Today: 9,250
03:00 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have a dead alien in my garden! help me!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23371064
United States
09/30/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have a dead alien in my garden! help me!
The reason i said bodies was because a second one popped by and i shot it too, we now have two bodies buried under the oak tree, hence the stench which alerted the neighbours

At 2am, my friend is coming with his pick up truck, we will load the greys onto it and head for a rural area
 Quoting: Sandra 24692296

Sure started stinking pretty quick. I guess that alien flesh just doesn't hold up as well as humans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21008556
United States
09/30/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
i wanna see pics/video
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22851694
Canada
09/30/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason i said bodies was because a second one popped by and i shot it too, we now have two bodies buried under the oak tree, hence the stench which alerted the neighbours

At 2am, my friend is coming with his pick up truck, we will load the greys onto it and head for a rural area

yeah, right, you are losing your touch with this whole making shit up on the fly. Not that I believed you before, but now you are just sucking loudly at it and should give it a rest. At this point you are just embarassing yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21350488
United States
09/30/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow it took a 73 y o woman 30 minutesto bury a 5 foot alien. You must be in great shape! OR a bad story teller.

Don't worry about it.....take pics of the scene but make sure to hide the evidence, make copies..Have you checked if it's alive, make sure you have a weapon just in case it tries to get crazy on you.Have other people to be beside you.You were protecting yourself so you shouldn't worry, you did nothing wrong but try to safe yourself from an intruder.
 Quoting: Ivan 15128480

Thanks for your reply

I have been in the garden since this first occured around 2 hours ago now, i still have my shotgun with me.

The first hour i was just in shock, i put the gun down and stood there as if to say `i messed up im sorry, take me`, but the other entities were gone, including the craft.

It took me a full 30 minutes to bury the grey as my hands were trembling.

I know i had a right to protect myself, but i am worried of what may happen now, should i ring the police?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6069405

Agreed! Obviously storyteller need to get more experience burying bodies. I couldn't bury my dog in 30 minutes, especially if I had just shot it!

Short of posting the "graphic" cell phone video, this is just a very sad FAIL.
catsscratchfever

User ID: 2199611
Canada
09/30/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I LOVE GLP...And all the crazy's on here...Great stuff...cruisecruisecruisecruisecruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/30/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
sure because 73 year old grandmas chill on glp all day and can stand typing a big ass story like that and replying so fast to everybody...

and also burying a body in 30 minutes..

stop with the nonsense you stupid loser with nothing better to do. I'm starting to think that some of these threads are made just to keep this site running
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23890563

No country flag under username means local ip adress means typing post from godlike server keyboard.

Or there is a new ip block which no dns server can identify from their country database.

You decide which is more likely.....
Sandra (OP)
User ID: 24692296
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Police are here again.. they want to take me to the police station i do not know why.. will update this in morning its 1.40 am

Sandra
We Who Watch

United States
09/30/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there any chance i can get some serious replies please?

Sandra, encircle and cover the place of burial with a mixture of dried red pepper (cayenne) and salt. You'll need about one tablespoon of 1:1 mix per square meter. Make certain to extend at least a meter and a half radius from the body. I would repeat this following every hard rain for at least 9 to 10 weeks.

do not upload any images or video to the net and delete all images you have from your devices. You could, if you want, keep a copy on a flash drive and hide it far away of give it to someone you trust.

Protect yourself from an attack by keeping a silver dollar (real silver) on your left side and a crystal on your right side. Easiest is in the pockets.

If you feel a presence around you, hum a song that you learned as a child.

Take care...
 Quoting: Ondra 1280210

9 TO 10 WEEKS ARE YOU CRAZY?

Theyll be here in the morning, my friends are helping me find somewhere rural to bury the body!

I have also been seeing lights in the sky the last few minutes and am worried the ufo may be back for revenge

If you had any friends they would help you with your social profiling homework. You really need to get better though if you want that big paying career in psychiatry.

BTW, you do know that the GLP owner likes to trace and file charges against psych docs who he thinks are abusing his members.... at least that is the rumor that I heard. But I don't have the link or know how to post a video...

Last Edited by We Who Watch on 09/30/2012 08:46 PM
7 Billion people on the planet!
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
Zombietard

User ID: 24459719
Argentina
09/30/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

I told ya they would come. another do
You will be hunted down for killing them. You are a textbook case.
We Who Watch

United States
09/30/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
People really don't go around telling a bunch of strangers on a crazy site their full name and location. Except the liars like that Biggles woman etc (Obviously all the same person, male I reckon).

English folk don't have guns, old people do not say anyways.

Please try harder tomorrow.
 Quoting: Ladydoom

Absolutely male! and profiling for his psych homework! Not very good at it though, is he?
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22851694
Canada
09/30/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Police are here again.. they want to take me to the police station i do not know why.. will update this in morning its 1.40 am

Sandra

hahahaha
"ma'am, we are taking you in with us"

"ok officer, just let me go type that up onthe internet before we go"

"sure thing, ma'am. Why don't I just wait outside for you to finish up"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19876804
Canada
09/30/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag

How much are you getting paid..?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24552770
Australia
09/30/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
stupthrd feedtrollgranny
We Who Watch

United States
09/30/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
This was just as bad as the "I am a 57 year old woman abducted by aliens.... I am posting from the UFO by using my cell phone" thread.
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
flashlight

User ID: 24419775
United States
09/30/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bernard Schnitzel go away.
I am a disciple of my mind.
Zombietard

Argentina
09/30/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bernard Schnitzel go away.
 Quoting: flashlight

lmao1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1305582
Canada
09/30/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

This was an entertaining thread. Can't wait for "Sandra's" next story. Don't they say lorry instead of pick up truck in the UK?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24719406
Italy
09/30/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good afternoon, evening wherever you are in the country.
I am trembling right now, and writing this with great fear in my eyes.

I am an abductee, i have been all my life.
I do not consider myself to be the chosen one or special or anything like that, millions of people around the world are abducted both consciously and subconsicously, some of you may be abductees and may not even know of it.

In recent years my abductions went from blurry memory, to out of body experiences, to real physical contact, being led by several greys onto a large craft which had different species of non human intelligence on it.

Recently it has been ruining my life, i am 73 years old, and want to live out the remainder of my life without this stress as it has all but taken most of my life, and made it hard to live like a regular woman.

My friend suggested setting up cctv camera footage in the house which i did, but the ets would simply cause so much distortion that nothing would show up.

Eventually i decided to get myself a shotgun, and wait for the next abduction.

About an hour ago, they came for me, four of them
The smallest one (about 5 foot) was at the front and the closest to me.

I pulled out my shotgun, i screamed `dont come nearer ill fire`, but it carried on coming towards me, i suddenly felt myself start to fall into the usual trance, hypnotic like state which you are in when they want to control you, and i could hear in my head it telling me to put me down, if i had given it a fraction of a second more, i would have completly been under its control.

Anyway, as soon as i felt the trance like state start to come on, i didnt give it more than a second thought, i still, whilst i had the energy in my fingers, pulled the trigger, and blasted the grey in the face. It fell down, and stood up again, and looked at me with a sad look in its face, i panicked and shot it again, this time it didnt get up!

I looked around me, and excpected the other four murder me, literally murder me.. but they were gone, and so was the craft.
I put the gun down, and sat in the garden for an hour, and they didnt come back.

I buried the grey in my garden underneath the oak tree, and i am scared for my life what to do now.

I took about 2 minutes cellphone footage of it too, which is far too graphic i am afraid to upload here.

I didnt mean to kill it, but these entities are ruining my life. I also do not understand why the others would dissapear surely they werent all scared of me.

It doesnt help that i am selling up my house in a few months as i will be moving into the countryside, how is it going to look if they find a body under the oak tree!!

Please can anyone who is an abductee help, and advise me what to do.

Film it, stage a fake autopsy, who fucking cares if you're not a pathologist, just do it. Film it all, take a lot of pics. Then, melt the alien in sulfuric acid. Wait a few years and sell your video and pics to the media, earning millions of dollars. Vanish.
Morgan Tomlinson (OP)
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello i am morgan, i am sandra`s friend, i came here to help her remove the bodies, however sandra is gone, i have no idea where she is, all i see is the house empty and the laptop sitting at the kitchen table with this page open, can somebody please tell me what is going on, have any of you seen sandra?

Edit: i notice from her last posts she said the police were here to question her, does anyone know which police station.
Zombietard

Argentina
09/30/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
drama
Morgan Tomlinson (OP)
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have just gone into the garden and its all dug up, the bodies gone!!!!

What the hell is going on, can anybody tell me?
Morgan Tomlinson (OP)
United Kingdom
09/30/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am going to find Sandra, ive checked the cabinet her shotgun is there, i`m going to the police station and i`m taking it with me, i am not going to leave until they let Sandra go!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24543052
United States
09/30/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I LOVE GLP...And all the crazy's on here...Great stuff...cruisecruisecruisecruisecruise
 Quoting: catsscratchfever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152779
United States
09/30/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
alien7 HI
 Quoting: Zombietard

OP,

they found you.......run!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152779
United States
09/30/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

This was an entertaining thread. Can't wait for "Sandra's" next story. Don't they say lorry instead of pick up truck in the UK?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1305582

Good point, do they even have pick-ups in the UK??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23371064
United States
10/01/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
sure because 73 year old grandmas chill on glp all day and can stand typing a big ass story like that and replying so fast to everybody...

and also burying a body in 30 minutes..

stop with the nonsense you stupid loser with nothing better to do. I'm starting to think that some of these threads are made just to keep this site running
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23890563

No country flag under username means local ip adress means typing post from godlike server keyboard.

Or there is a new ip block which no dns server can identify from their country database.

You decide which is more likely.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21350488

Well, I certainly thought of that possibility. LOL
Sandra (OP)
United Kingdom
10/01/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sandra here, my friend Morgan bailed me out, i spent the night in a cell.

The police went to the garden to check what was going on, i was worried sick that they would discover the bodies, but the bodies have dissapeared
Sandra (OP)
United Kingdom
10/01/2012 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for being so bloody caring!

I am panicking for my life here and nobody seems to give a damn!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1008941
United States
10/01/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Because they don't believe you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24039302
United States
10/01/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nice..... telling a bullshit story and trying to garner sympathy from mindfucked sheep.

SOMEbody has a sociological disorder...

....It's you.

GLP