Qarley
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 12279110
United States
10/01/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Meditate this
Hi there.. I see you have entered. I ask you dedicate 5 minutes of your time to common goals. We all spend so much time exercising our right to personal opinions that i thought it would be nice if we all gave a little bit to the collective conscious.
Close your eyes please and focus on

..Spreading love to those in need
..Bringing peaceful outcomes to the tense situations all over
..Helping bring the lost into the light.

we all focus on the details so often, I thought we all could use a reminder of the common goal here. We spend so much time figuring out WHO this nobody/wos is maybe we should look elsewhere so the truth can reveal itself. war doom destruction and hoaxes are everywhere. We know this. We need to focus more on our connection to THE ALL, and the effect we have on it. we need to look into ourselves when it comes to accusations instead of pointing a finger at our neighbor.
Help each other when we get something wrong instead of stating the discrepancy.

Also, good stuff in here!!!!
Thread: Spiritual Preparedness - simple practices and meditations to increase self-awareness

Last Edited by Qarley on 10/04/2012 03:33 PM
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
SFAV

User ID: 24715534
United States
10/01/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Meditate this
Hi there.. I see you have entered. I ask you dedicate 5 minutes of your time to common goals. We all spend so much time exercising our right to personal opinions that i thought it would be nice if we all gave a little bit to the collective conscious.

we all focus on the details so often, I thought we all could use a reminder of the common goal here. We spend so much time figuring out WHO this nobody/wos is maybe we should look elsewhere so the truth can reveal itself. war doom destruction and hoaxes are everywhere. We know this. We need to focus more on our connection to THE ALL, and the effect we have on it. we need to look into ourselves when it comes to accusations instead of pointing a finger at our neighbor.
 Quoting: Qarley

Enough is enough...

Thread: The Kybalion

Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life PDF

Thread: Question. Is Destiny the...

Thread: Does destiny end?

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Thread: The Fulcrum

Thread: Destiny will she awaken?

Thread: Sixth Sense

Thread: Spirals ~ Vibrations ~ Time ~ Warrior

Thread: The Secret Of Magnetism - Spin

Thread: Conciousness, filters and the eschatological age

Thread: If the boy does not wake himself up we will have to do it all over again

Thread: Unfiltered conciousness and the golden age

Thread: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

peace
Pull me from the gallows
of this fiber-optic nation
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/01/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
thank you. Love to you
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471245
United States
10/01/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I stopped giving the exercise. Meditate this sounds like a good place to put them, with your permission of course.
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/01/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I stopped giving the exercise. Meditate this sounds like a good place to put them, with your permission of course.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1471245

i told you your exercises are welcome.. the connection should be our main focus
SFAV

United States
10/01/2012 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

i told you your exercises are welcome.. the connection should be our main focus

Please do. It is what teaches all of us.
Pull me from the gallows
SFAV

United States
10/01/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Pull me from the gallows
DoubleHelix

User ID: 10449558
United States
10/01/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

I like this thread!

And yes!

I will meditate on that:)
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
DoubleHelix

United States
10/01/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
~Aum~
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15760668
Canada
10/01/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

User ID: 16698085
Denmark
10/01/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
rose
just be love in truth...
DoubleHelix

United States
10/01/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
~Aum~
 Quoting: DoubleHelix

dalai lama
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

I don't like the way hes looking at me, hehe : D

User ID: 16698085
Denmark
10/01/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
~Aum~

dalai lama

Yep DH... You can't hide... He knows... He KNOWS

;o)

j/k

Hugs for you my friend
just be love in truth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24769318
Poland
10/01/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to inel.files.wordpress.com]

ddddcool2 dddd
DoubleHelix

United States
10/01/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
~Aum~

dalai lama

;o)

j/k

Hugs for you my friend
 Quoting: 141

a hug for me will be reciprocated to the world.

Or at least as far as we can reach together.. as one : D

Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
~Aum~

dalai lama

I think he just got his first boner...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14463438
Germany
10/02/2012 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

roseroserose
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

roseroserose
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14463438

Thanks AC!! Love to you
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
10/02/2012 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

I like this post except for number three. I'll help bring them to LOVE but, I won't have anything to do with the "light."

I think you need to truly study up on what "light" is before you choose to go shining it through doorways attempting to help the "blind" see. You'll find that that "light" is intentionally deceptive. So...be careful.

I LOVE your intentions though...

hfhfhfhfhfhfhf
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17885218
United States
10/02/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
its not "AUM" its OM
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

I like this post except for number three. I'll help bring them to LOVE but, I won't have anything to do with the "light."

I think you need to truly study up on what "light" is before you choose to go shining it through doorways attempting to help the "blind" see. You'll find that that "light" is intentionally deceptive. So...be careful.

I LOVE your intentions though...

hfhfhfhfhfhfhf
 Quoting: Serenity777

remember words are only used to form a connection or relationship to a shared emotion. My meaning of bringing someone into the light is along the lines of answering a question. You are free to take your own meaning to them. But you are right, love is key. My favorite expression... Lost in Tanslation
SFAV

United States
10/02/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
~Aum~

dalai lama

;o)

j/k

Hugs for you my friend
 Quoting: 141

lmao
Pull me from the gallows
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471245
United States
10/03/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok two in one...

When you have time try this experiment...

Take a sort trip by foot, note the impressions that come to you your consciousness. Next take this same trip by bicycle. And again by car. Note that the impressions you get from the three trips although the same same distance give you different impressions. I mean the experience is not the same because our perception on each trip differs however again the distance is the same.

Then when you have the time take a short fifteen minute trip following my instructions. First, take a road or path on foot in a straight line. Go back and follow a varied path for the same amount of time in an inspiring or natural setting. You will note the second path feels shorter however the timing is the same.

This will show you that our perception of time and space is dependent upon the interpretation of our conscienceless, no matter the distance or time are in reality.

Thank you Qarley for letting me do this. I think it's important for all of us to be open and aware of the great knowledge so hidden from us. ;)
DoubleHelix

User ID: 15806923
United States
10/03/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
its not "AUM" its OM
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17885218

I stand corrected:)

DoubleHelix

United States
10/03/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread pinned!

Lets all unit with a common cause to see humanity lift itself out of this ruble and into a higher understand for everyone to enjoy and do what we all truly wish...

To live and be happy once again.

To enjoy the fruits of our existence once again.

And to be able to once again live in harmony with eachother in understanding that we are all unique and yet still brothers and sisters as a whole of humanity.

With love, DH:)

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 10/03/2012 03:41 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24889058
United Kingdom
10/03/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Everybody can be a buddha, everybody has in himself the capacity
to wake up from the illusion of being simply this separate individual."

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pharista

User ID: 24890415
10/03/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
For conscious awareness

hf
100 personality disordered behaviours [link to www.outofthefog.net]
Taking back self control from disordered energy thieves [link to www.outofthefog.net]
How to spot a psychopath [link to aftermath-surviving-psychopathy.org]

A brief introduction to 'The Shadow' [link to home.earthlink.net]
Hunting for Power, Toltec Wisdom for Spiritual Warriors [link to 209.85.122.83]
Message from the Kogi [link to www.alunathemovie.com]

Thread: Spiritual Preparedness - simple practices and meditations to increase self-awareness

Thread: The Wetiko Disease - a psychological parasite

Thread: Breaking the chains of the past - facing & healing toxic conditioning & false belief systems

Support for parents of bullied children - [link to epicinschools.spam]

~ "You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing obsolete." ~ Buckminster Fuller
DoubleHelix

United States
10/03/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel this thread should be listed on here also.

Thread: The Fibonacci Thread

For truth and awareness:)

Qarley  (OP)

User ID: 24879212
United States
10/03/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel this thread should be listed on here also.

Thread: The Fibonacci Thread

For truth and awareness:)

That thread is the science to what we all feel. thank you again friend
Qarley  (OP)

User ID: 24879212
United States
10/03/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok two in one...

When you have time try this experiment...

Take a sort trip by foot, note the impressions that come to you your consciousness. Next take this same trip by bicycle. And again by car. Note that the impressions you get from the three trips although the same same distance give you different impressions. I mean the experience is not the same because our perception on each trip differs however again the distance is the same.

Then when you have the time take a short fifteen minute trip following my instructions. First, take a road or path on foot in a straight line. Go back and follow a varied path for the same amount of time in an inspiring or natural setting. You will note the second path feels shorter however the timing is the same.

This will show you that our perception of time and space is dependent upon the interpretation of our conscienceless, no matter the distance or time are in reality.

Thank you Qarley for letting me do this. I think it's important for all of us to be open and aware of the great knowledge so hidden from us. ;)

Thank you as usual. This technique reminds me of how when you travel somewhere you have never been the journey always seems to take longer then when you return. Something to do with the unknown. I wonder if that is why life speeds up when you wake up. Instead of wandering around aimlessly wondering where you end up, you know the end and everything seems to speed up....
in5d

User ID: 23886588
United States
10/03/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
green for you

5starbumptard

GLP