Meditate this

Qarley  (OP)

User ID: 24879212
United States
10/04/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Meditate this
I stopped giving the exercise. Meditate this sounds like a good place to put them, with your permission of course.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1471245

I hope you will continue to add more exercises... right?
 Quoting: Qarley

Yes Qarley, more to come tomorrow. These come from the sacred teachings. I just want to share for all to know. I could explain them more but that's not what I'm supposed to do.

i see no need for explanations. They are simple and appreciated. Love to you
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Meditate this

I LOVE YOU and WILL ALWAYS :)
hf<----- more of those digital flowers I was talking about. Seems I have quite the digital garden chuckle
 Quoting: SFAV

Lol! Your digital garden shines all over the place!

hf <---- those were very hard to come by you know. I asked cleverbot if you could acquire digital seeds and it said you could not. Well it took some (asking around) but I got them. 60 digital dollars later and some digital hard work and presto! Digital botany is great cheer

hfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhf
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
SFAV

User ID: 24715534
United States
10/04/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Meditate this

I LOVE YOU and WILL ALWAYS :)
hf<----- more of those digital flowers I was talking about. Seems I have quite the digital garden chuckle

hf <---- those were very hard to come by you know. I asked cleverbot if you could acquire digital seeds and it said you could not. Well it took some (asking around) but I got them. 60 digital dollars later and some digital hard work and presto! Digital botany is great cheer

Damn I have competition chuckle
Pull me from the gallows
of this fiber-optic nation
SFAV

User ID: 24715534
United States
10/04/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
~Aum~
 Quoting: DoubleHelix

dalai lama
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

I don't like the way hes looking at me, hehe : D

I think he just got his first boner...

Still laughing at this 1rof1
Pull me from the gallows
of this fiber-optic nation
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Damn I have competition chuckle

i went straight to the source
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

dalai lama
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

I don't like the way hes looking at me, hehe : D

I think he just got his first boner...

Still laughing at this 1rof1

he does.. he looks like a little boy who just discovered his wang
Pharista

User ID: 24890415
10/04/2012 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
A conscious bump for a very positive thread

bump
100 personality disordered behaviours [link to www.outofthefog.net]
Taking back self control from disordered energy thieves [link to www.outofthefog.net]
How to spot a psychopath [link to aftermath-surviving-psychopathy.org]

A brief introduction to 'The Shadow' [link to home.earthlink.net]
Hunting for Power, Toltec Wisdom for Spiritual Warriors [link to 209.85.122.83]
Message from the Kogi [link to www.alunathemovie.com]

Thread: Spiritual Preparedness - simple practices and meditations to increase self-awareness

Thread: The Wetiko Disease - a psychological parasite

Thread: Breaking the chains of the past - facing & healing toxic conditioning & false belief systems

Support for parents of bullied children - [link to epicinschools.spam]

~ "You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing obsolete." ~ Buckminster Fuller
Renaissance Woman

User ID: 10737781
United States
10/04/2012 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the reply, OP. I have heard warnings about the deception of the light while meditating, so I'm always looking for insight to make sure I'm doing it right and not falling into a trap. For example, Christians like to point out that Lucifer is an angel of light and can trick you into believing what you want to hear. So I'm looking for tips for discernment.

I also believe that God (in whatever form we believe) knows our hearts and intentions, so not to worry.

I'm enjoying this thread. Thanks for presenting it.
"For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24563534
United States
10/04/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
its not "AUM" its OM
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17885218

I stand corrected:)

You are not incorrect.

The first, OM, is composed of three pure letters, A, U, and M.

Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum (Praise to the Jewel in the Lotus)

Very nice simple Tibetan mantra:

• Om purifies bliss and pride (realm of the gods)
• Ma purifies jealousy and need for entertainment (realm of the jealous gods)
• Ni purifies passion and desire (human realm)
• Pad purifies ignorance and prejudice (animal realm)
• Me purifies poverty and possessiveness (realm of the hungry ghosts)
• Hum purifies aggression and hatred (hell realm)

:pinklotus:
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the reply, OP. I have heard warnings about the deception of the light while meditating, so I'm always looking for insight to make sure I'm doing it right and not falling into a trap. For example, Christians like to point out that Lucifer is an angel of light and can trick you into believing what you want to hear. So I'm looking for tips for discernment.

I also believe that God (in whatever form we believe) knows our hearts and intentions, so not to worry.

Quoting: Renaissance Woman

I always figured the most important thing is to make sure you have pure intentions in your heart. To be sure of yourself and your emotions.
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
its not "AUM" its OM

You are not incorrect.

Quoting: Sloane

Would you be able to help me out with OM ASOTO MA SAD GAMAYA?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
its not "AUM" its OM

You are not incorrect.

Haha - not without looking it up - a similar mantra I imagine. I know the other because it is engraved on a silver thumb ring I wear.

And I've practised being able to say it over and over.
OM MA NI PAD ME HUM. It's cleansing. :)

And about the above - OM and AUM - it's just the same thing.

:HappyEle:
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are not incorrect.

Haha - not without looking it up - a similar mantra I imagine. I know the other because it is engraved on a silver thumb ring I wear.

And I've practised being able to say it over and over.
OM MA NI PAD ME HUM. It's cleansing. :)

And about the above - OM and AUM - it's just the same thing.

:HappyEle:

I have a rough translation. But i was hopin you would be able to break it down... Oh well. I still like the way it rolls off the tongue. It is one of my mantra's. OM AUM... they are representations of a noise. BTW i fuckin love the elephant.

User ID: 18671744
Denmark
10/04/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
rose
just be love in truth...
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
10/04/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

I always figured the most important thing is to make sure you have pure intentions in your heart. To be sure of yourself and your emotions.

First, thank you for such a lovely thread. u2efine

I was just thinking this same thing the other day. It's time to dig in and keep my mind and heart on pureness...for myself and for the collective. Thanks for the reminder.

And I really agree with your statement above, the pure heart is the safest way to go. I have known and seen so many with wonderful, high consciousness whose belief system fucks the whole thing up. It's mind-blowing, really. In fact, I hardly get it.

All I can say is the heart isn't in balance with the rest or something. Anyway, your thread feels so balanced.....thank you for sharing your sacred space with us.

hearts

Also, I bookmarked this because I feel there is a good thing happening here and I hope to see more.

Goofy Thum

Last Edited by ERE3 on 10/04/2012 11:36 PM
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
10/04/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question for the women on this thread:

Have you ever heard of the concept of listening to the wind? It has been said that every woman has a direction, and when the wind flows from that direction the spiritual odds shift to her favor. The womb of the woman catches the intent of the wind and aligns her with the spirit.

This is her moment of opportunity. She can accomplish the unthinkable when the wind blows in her favor.

What do you ladies think about this?

Last Edited by Jonny Blaze on 10/04/2012 11:44 PM
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

First, thank you for such a lovely thread. u2efine

I was just thinking this same thing the other day. It's time to dig in and keep my mind and heart on pureness...for myself and for the collective. Thanks for the reminder.

And I really agree with your statement above, the pure heart is the safest way to go. I have known and seen so many with wonderful, high consciousness whose belief system fucks the whole thing up. It's mind-blowing, really. In fact, I hardly get it.

All I can say is the heart isn't in balance with the rest or something. Anyway, your thread feels so balanced.....thank you for sharing your sacred space with us.

hearts

Also, I bookmarked this because I feel there is a good thing happening here and I hope to see more.

Goofy Thum
 Quoting: Unit3

Ive heard mention of trickery. I would say it's conceivable, however I choose to think positive. I was taught once how evil exists on the tongue. Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil. I ignore it. It doesn't exist in my area
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have you ever heard of the concept of listening to the wind? It has been said that every woman has a direction, and when the wind flows from that direction the spiritual odds shift to her favor. The womb of the woman catches the intent of the wind and aligns her with the spirit.

This is her moment of opportunity. She can accomplish the unthinkable when the wind blows in her favor.

Quoting: Jonny Blaze

I've never really thought deep about it. But i listen to the wind. I love wind. It's like a high without the drugs. To feel an immensely powerful force acting.
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/04/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've never really thought deep about it. But i listen to the wind. I love wind. It's like a high without the drugs. To feel an immensely powerful force acting.

That's cool. From what I've heard the wind only speaks to women.

The wind has never spoken to me. It usually just blows debris in my face. Or the occasional small insect.

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's cool. From what I've heard the wind only speaks to women.

The wind has never spoken to me. It usually just blows debris in my face. Or the occasional small insect.

That's funny :)

I love the wind. Standing in the middle of it makes me feel really alive.
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/04/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh shit.

What have I done?

Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh shit.

What have I done?

exactly what you meant to do..SmileyWink
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/05/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
...and so it begins.

scared

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
...and so it begins.

scared

:KeepCalmVoddy:
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/05/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
...and so it begins.

scared

:KeepCalmVoddy:

LOL!

Calm...yes. Vodka...that's how you get taken advantage of in the most humiliating way by those who listen to the wind.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471245
United States
10/05/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Experiment...

In a crowded place find a face without being noticed and turn away. Concentrate on this persons face, seeing them with your minds eye. Do this for about 30 seconds or until your mins eye has zeroed in on this face. Then turn again into the crowd and see if this person looks at you directly. Practice.
hf
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Experiment...

In a crowded place find a face without being noticed and turn away. Concentrate on this persons face, seeing them with your minds eye. Do this for about 30 seconds or until your mins eye has zeroed in on this face. Then turn again into the crowd and see if this person looks at you directly. Practice.
hf

ooo that one fun. I do that alot. I also watch people when Im riding passenger in a car. 99 percent of people look over at me instead of keeping their eyes on the road.
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
...and so it begins.

scared

You made me realize something. I can smell change. Always have been able to. You made me realize when this moment occurs, i have never noticed if the wind was blowing. But i smell change. And it never fails. Major events in my life always take place after i smell the change.

I will have to do some research and find out about this wind thing. I wonder if it really holds any truth. maybe a connection...

Love to you Jonny. Thanks for having a unique mind that you share with us. You are appreciated.
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Goodnight everyone, and thank you for all your input. I hope this thread sticks around for anyone who wants/needs to come in and spend some time with like minded people with common goals. Love to all of you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and energy.
Jonny Blaze

United States
10/05/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
...and so it begins.

scared

You made me realize something. I can smell change. Always have been able to. You made me realize when this moment occurs, i have never noticed if the wind was blowing. But i smell change. And it never fails. Major events in my life always take place after i smell the change.

I will have to do some research and find out about this wind thing. I wonder if it really holds any truth. maybe a connection...

Love to you Jonny. Thanks for having a unique mind that you share with us. You are appreciated.

Anytime. I figure that the sooner I share what I know, the sooner I get to break the fuck out of dodge. I'll try just about anything to be allowed to leave.

Like the AC says...experiment. Don't take my word for it. Find out for yourself. Discover your own 'tales of power'.

“I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself.

Detached and at ease, I will dart past the Eagle to be free.”

GLP