Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 24967982
Canada
10/05/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Meditate this
Experiment...

In a crowded place find a face without being noticed and turn away. Concentrate on this persons face, seeing them with your minds eye. Do this for about 30 seconds or until your mins eye has zeroed in on this face. Then turn again into the crowd and see if this person looks at you directly. Practice.
hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1471245

ooo that one fun. I do that alot. I also watch people when Im riding passenger in a car. 99 percent of people look over at me instead of keeping their eyes on the road.
 Quoting: Qarley

me it's the childrens that look at me. not the adults... Weird.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14873148
United States
10/05/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Qarley  (OP)

User ID: 24879212
United States
10/05/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Experiment...

In a crowded place find a face without being noticed and turn away. Concentrate on this persons face, seeing them with your minds eye. Do this for about 30 seconds or until your mins eye has zeroed in on this face. Then turn again into the crowd and see if this person looks at you directly. Practice.
hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1471245

ooo that one fun. I do that alot. I also watch people when Im riding passenger in a car. 99 percent of people look over at me instead of keeping their eyes on the road.

me it's the childrens that look at me. not the adults... Weird.
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

whenever i take a road trip I always zero in on the truck drivers. Since i know they are gonna look over i do whatever I can to make them smile. They have a rough life ya know.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
...and so it begins.

scared
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

You made me realize something. I can smell change. Always have been able to. You made me realize when this moment occurs, i have never noticed if the wind was blowing. But i smell change. And it never fails. Major events in my life always take place after i smell the change.

I will have to do some research and find out about this wind thing. I wonder if it really holds any truth. maybe a connection...

Love to you Jonny. Thanks for having a unique mind that you share with us. You are appreciated.

Anytime. I figure that the sooner I share what I know, the sooner I get to break the fuck out of dodge. I'll try just about anything to be allowed to leave.

Like the AC says...experiment. Don't take my word for it. Find out for yourself. Discover your own 'tales of power'.

“I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself.

Detached and at ease, I will dart past the Eagle to be free.”

may i ask what you mean by getting out of dodge?
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
10/05/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
...and so it begins.

scared

You made me realize something. I can smell change. Always have been able to. You made me realize when this moment occurs, i have never noticed if the wind was blowing. But i smell change. And it never fails. Major events in my life always take place after i smell the change.

I will have to do some research and find out about this wind thing. I wonder if it really holds any truth. maybe a connection...

Love to you Jonny. Thanks for having a unique mind that you share with us. You are appreciated.

Anytime. I figure that the sooner I share what I know, the sooner I get to break the fuck out of dodge. I'll try just about anything to be allowed to leave.

Like the AC says...experiment. Don't take my word for it. Find out for yourself. Discover your own 'tales of power'.

“I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself.

slipping past the eagle and escaping the wheel of time
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
DoubleHelix

User ID: 15806923
United States
10/05/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

All of us who are aware of it would wish to do that.

Do i really have to practice to do it? Or just believe and work toward it just by thinking and believing you can, constantly then...

BAM!

1dunno1

But i'll give it a try

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 10/05/2012 09:40 PM
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
10/05/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do i really have to practice to do it? Or just believe and work toward it just by thinking and believing you can, constantly then...

BAM!

1dunno1

But i'll give it a try
 Quoting: DoubleHelix

haha. Do or do not. There is no try.

yoda
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
10/05/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
...and so it begins.

scared

Amen to the bold part above!!!!!
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Unit3

United States
10/05/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

BAM!

1dunno1

But i'll give it a try

Mosey on over, Double Helix
Thread: Love Poem for the Cosmic Heart
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

BAM!

1dunno1

But i'll give it a try

I think you and JB are both correct. yes we must practice, in terms of self discipline or acting out our thoughts. But then when the time comes it will be a natural thing that is recognized
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a question for my friends who may read here. Dont want to start a thread due to the many different people.. But anyways in light of everything that we work for. We agree love is an amazing thing. To be good, and help others. I mean that in any way it can be taken. Well im confused about balance. And how if duality exists, how we can expect to ALL move forward. Arent the haters and the evil and the angry closed minded ones all part of the balance? where is the balance if we all ascend?
Unit3

United States
10/05/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a question for my friends who may read here. Dont want to start a thread due to the many different people.. But anyways in light of everything that we work for. We agree love is an amazing thing. To be good, and help others. I mean that in any way it can be taken. Well im confused about balance. And how if duality exists, how we can expect to ALL move forward. Arent the haters and the evil and the angry closed minded ones all part of the balance? where is the balance if we all ascend?

There's a tipping point...a critical mass. We're One Creation. One Son. So, we are connected. When enough get it right, the rest are just brought right along.

Also, there is a plan that is in effect.
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

There's a tipping point...a critical mass. We're One Creation. One Son. So, we are connected. When enough get it right, the rest are just brought right along.

Quoting: Unit3

yes but with polarity and duality there must always be two sides.. good and evil if you will.. when does or how does evil dissipate in a dualistic universe. Or will the return to the creator alleviate duality?
Unit3

United States
10/05/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

yes but with polarity and duality there must always be two sides.. good and evil if you will.. when does or how does evil dissipate in a dualistic universe. Or will the return to the creator alleviate duality?

Exactly, duality disappears. Some domains are slowly disappearing as we speak.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471245
United States
10/05/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Once returned to the creator duality is gone. Duality is only based on your physical body and your soul. You are two persons in one shell, the shell being one of them.
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks guys. Im easily confused.
Unit3

United States
10/05/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks guys. Im easily confused.

YW, but it seems to me you're getting things figured out!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Experiment...

Whenever you want to know what time it is refrain from looking instantly at a clock. Instead close your eyes and take a deep breath and concentrate on the question "what time is it?" with your minds eye try to imagine seeing the time on the clock and if you succeed the exact time will suddenly come to your conscuncess or you will have the impression it is a certain number of minuetes before or after the hour. Note the first impression you get and verify with the clock and also a few others if you can as times may be slightly different on each.

It's possible that you reject the first impression however don't! Trust it and take it into account!

Do not limit this to time but also phone calls; "who's calling me" or even "what does this caller want" take a moment to think and use your first impression.

When doing these exercises it is important to not let your mind reason and only trust your first response. This way you do not fall into to the habit of trusting second or third impressions. The first are important, you may not know why yet!

Much love guys!fish
Unit3

United States
10/05/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Experiment...

Whenever you want to know what time it is refrain from looking instantly at a clock. Instead close your eyes and take a deep breath and concentrate on the question "what time is it?" with your minds eye try to imagine seeing the time on the clock and if you succeed the exact time will suddenly come to your conscuncess or you will have the impression it is a certain number of minuetes before or after the hour. Note the first impression you get and verify with the clock and also a few others if you can as times may be slightly different on each.

It's possible that you reject the first impression however don't! Trust it and take it into account!

Do not limit this to time but also phone calls; "who's calling me" or even "what does this caller want" take a moment to think and use your first impression.

When doing these exercises it is important to not let your mind reason and only trust your first response. This way you do not fall into to the habit of trusting second or third impressions. The first are important, you may not know why yet!

Much love guys!fish
 Quoting: Rochelle

TY Rochelle. And nice to meet you. Sometimes I just know all this and for me, it seems like it's better if I don't try.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok that's good. I know what you mean like it just comes to you. This experiment is about building your intuition. Some have a harder time with that then others. And likewise, it is nice to meet you as well sweetheart.
DoubleHelix

United States
10/06/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

YES! We have been lost in the dualistic universe and it is in two's, just like our DNA, activating a set of two at a time. so also is the earth with night and day, so is our solar system. With the dark age(evil dominates) and the light age(good dominates). We have been in the dominantly evil(male side of the brain, lower level then the feminine side of the brain) state of mind for a long time now(in our lower dimensional understanding of time). What we are approaching, is the zero point where both is equal. This is where we will be given an opening to ascend in our state of mind. If not, if you so choose to stay is this physical state of mind then you will experience the physical earth pole shift where many will pass on and still ascend in mind consciousness. And those who survive and stay will be living in the predominately feminine(positive) world. Where the positive once again prevails for half an eon and then back to the predominately negative dark age in the other half(the constant balancing act of duality in this and any other 3D reality). While every thing else is a bit more hunkydory and magical in the higher state of mind with most of our physical body shed.

So there ya go. Now you have a rundown of the idea somewhat:)

Or at least my pint of view for the time being.

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 10/06/2012 12:21 AM
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

DoubleHelix

United States
10/06/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly, duality disappears. Some domains are slowly disappearing as we speak.

Once returned to the creator duality is gone. Duality is only based on your physical body and your soul. You are two persons in one shell, the shell being one of them.
 Quoting: Rochelle

OK!

So we ARE on the same page here.

Awesome : D

This is what can be called the Christ consciousness. Where we realize we are all one.

Last Edited by DoubleHelix on 10/06/2012 12:16 AM

Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/06/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

YES! We have been lost in the dualistic universe and it is in two's, just like our DNA, activating a set of two at a time. so also is the earth with night and do, so is our solar system. With the dark age(evil dominates) and the light age(good dominates). We have been in the dominantly evil(male side of the brain, lower level then the feminine side of the brain) state of mind for a long time now(in our lower dimensional understanding of time). What we are approaching, is the zero point where both is equal. This is where we will be given an opening to ascend in our state of mind. If not, if you so choose to stay is this physical state of mind then you will experience the physical earth pole shift where many will pass on and still ascend in mind consciousness. And those who survive and stay will be living in the predominately feminine(positive) world. Where the positive once again prevails for half an eon and then back to the predominately negative dark age in the other half(the constant balancing act of duality in this and any other 3D reality). While every thing else is a bit more hunkydory and magical in the higher state of mind with most of our physical body shed.

so duality still exists when we ascend? and if so there is a greater evil than just earth somewhere out there to balance out the infinite love experienced on other dimensions?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
The creator is all love hate good bad. All aspects of the same source hence creator.
Unit3

United States
10/06/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

YES! We have been lost in the dualistic universe and it is in two's, just like our DNA, activating a set of two at a time. so also is the earth with night and do, so is our solar system. With the dark age(evil dominates) and the light age(good dominates). We have been in the dominantly evil(male side of the brain, lower level then the feminine side of the brain) state of mind for a long time now(in our lower dimensional understanding of time). What we are approaching, is the zero point where both is equal. This is where we will be given an opening to ascend in our state of mind. If not, if you so choose to stay is this physical state of mind then you will experience the physical earth pole shift where many will pass on and still ascend in mind consciousness. And those who survive and stay will be living in the predominately feminine(positive) world. Where the positive once again prevails for half an eon and then back to the predominately negative dark age in the other half(the constant balancing act of duality in this and any other 3D reality). While every thing else is a bit more hunkydory and magical in the higher state of mind with most of our physical body shed.

so duality still exists when we ascend? and if so there is a greater evil than just earth somewhere out there to balance out the infinite love experienced on other dimensions?

No, ascension is leaving duality behind. Actually, seeing through it because it's really made up of our belief's.
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/06/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
i guess that on this dimension evil is a horrible thing becuase its personal.. On others its more chaos or a process that could be classified as evil. Because i do agree the creator is all things at once. Im over personifying...
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/06/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
by brain is very clouded tonight. i should stop posting. My physical body is in pain so i can't get past the physical and use my minds eye to view things.
Unit3

United States
10/06/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
by brain is very clouded tonight. i should stop posting. My physical body is in pain so i can't get past the physical and use my minds eye to view things.

Awww, sending healing your way right now. I'm going to go to bed early tonight myself. Hope you feel better real soon.

Btw, when I'm in pain, I tell it that it's a false witness. Over a period of time of doing this, I don't have much pain any more. Now when I tell it that, it often quits, LOL!
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/06/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
anyway i think i get it now. But i am not sure how if we ascend we leave a dualistic nature. I thought duality was found in everything in every dimension..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25028993
United Kingdom
10/06/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Duality is unity in disguise.

GLP