Meditate this

Unit3

User ID: 9834739
United States
10/12/2012 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Meditate this
In my experience duality did and does still serve it's purpose to broaden my perspective of the inner workings of our present realm, to enhance understanding that leads to balance. The chaos contained in the world that leads one to doubt the one we once knew. The kind of sadness found that forces the ~I am~ to dive into the one, the heart, to see the source of the pain. The pain that leads us to find the stillness that is within for wisdom. To let go of beliefs with all the minds restraints unbridled to ponder what is from scratch.

From that clear vantage point mind, heart and soul balance out to become part of something very profound. (just a glimpse) Seems that what is profound can not reside while ego is present.

Meditation and ones journey is relative to the individual needs I suspect. I do not like to speak much about the above, as I would not want to derail others. But feel that is not a worry in this thread.

Seems a lot of pain in many cases is inflicted upon ourselves to awaken. Just can not help but feel we are here to manifest a gentler path, but I do not have a clue there. Seems we much teach ourselves to learn. Begs me to ask the question again, can something so profound be taught, If so I see a few good professors here.

I thank those that help ease the sea saw ride that is

hf

[link to www.youtube.com]

goodevil
 Quoting: Cutbait

For heaven sake's. You don't say much but when you do, it sure is profound. You have much more patience and forgiveness for this reality than I do. Bless you. hf

My prayer is that humanity moves beyond pain as its teacher. I believe we may achieve this and even go beyond it......as in the end of this simulation all together.
 Quoting: Unit3

My patience is thin too my dear. I could not agree more that we need to progress beyond. Your reply in 141's thread (one suicide, one funeral...real people feel pain) took the words right out of my mouth.
Love the everyone sentiment, just beautiful. hf
Thread: One suicide, one funeral... Real people feel real pain

Even though it does not seem that we have advanced much since the caveman days. Sure technology wise we have come a very long way. But for what gain, more dramatic ways to take our neighbors shit. We can do better than that, and we will. No worries. That damn rubber tree song just pooped into my head, I apologize for this, lol

Kerplop!

i am such a dork
 Quoting: Cutbait

TY. 141 brings out the best in everyone.

Nothing wrong with dorks. What I'm afraid of, is that rubber tree song will now stick in my head for several days.

ahhh
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
Qarley  (OP)

User ID: 25345030
United States
10/12/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump for more discussion, please! hf
 Quoting: Renaissance Woman

discussion...hmmm. what to talk about. been un-inspired lately.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
10/12/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
How bout those debates?

Exciting huh.

Last Edited by Jonny Blaze on 10/12/2012 10:28 PM
The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Cutbait

User ID: 25265896
United States
10/12/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
How bout those debates?

Exciting huh.
 Quoting: Jonny Blaze

rockon

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22379963
United States
10/12/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
:sexydork:
Jonny Blaze

User ID: 22472711
United States
10/15/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Release Yo Delf

The engravings translate to "This space intentionally left blank."

The prayer is inscribed in an ancient script, rarely used today. It seems to be a philippic against small insects, absent-mindedness, and the picking up and dropping of small objects.

The gate is open; through it you can see a desolation, with a pile of mangled bodies in one corner. Thousands of voices, lamenting some hideous fate, can be heard.
The way through the gate is barred by evil spirits, who jeer at your attempts to pass.
Renaissance Woman

User ID: 10737781
United States
10/15/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Qarley

OK. Sending you love instead. hf
"For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light."
Qarley  (OP)

User ID: 24764347
United States
10/16/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

OK. Sending you love instead. hf

Inspiration is back. I feel the energy around here is getting higher. Its a beautiful feeling. The greatest thing is to love, and be loved in return.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
Qarley  (OP)

User ID: 25957582
United States
10/24/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im curious, to anyone who might venture in, Do you believe the truth 100%? or do you allow doubt even when you are positive on the subject?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22336920
Brunei
10/24/2012 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im curious, to anyone who might venture in, Do you believe the truth 100%? or do you allow doubt even when you are positive on the subject?

I know that I always allow room for myself to be wrong. Because at times I have known absolutely for sure that something was TRUTH, and I turned out to be mistaken.

So yes I allow room for doubt, even when I'm feeling certain.

Especially when it comes to thinking something negative about another person.

y_smile
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/24/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

I know that I always allow room for myself to be wrong. Because at times I have known absolutely for sure that something was TRUTH, and I turned out to be mistaken.

y_smile
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22336920

And what about your personal spiritual/religious/nonexistent beliefs? (genuinely curious) Do you believe them blindly or allow doubt?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22336920
Brunei
10/24/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

y_smile

And what about your personal spiritual/religious/nonexistent beliefs? (genuinely curious) Do you believe them blindly or allow doubt?

Ha! No way! I am one of those people who believes in everything - anything is possible. I have no idea what is certain when it comes to religion. My spirit is strong but I am not sure where it will end up! But I have no fear.

I am in a Muslim country but am not Muslim, in case you're wondering :)

u2efine
Qarley  (OP)

United States
10/24/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

y_smile

Ha! No way! I am one of those people who believes in everything - anything is possible. I have no idea what is certain when it comes to religion. My spirit is strong but I am not sure where it will end up! But I have no fear.

I am in a Muslim country but am not Muslim, in case you're wondering :)

u2efine

I like your attitude. Anything is possible. I have my own beliefs but i can't tell someone they are wrong. If the possibility exists that they are wrong then that means probability exist that i could be wrong
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471245
United States
11/03/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Experiment: Concentration, and Consciousness.

Hands on thighs, feet flat on ground, back straight. This is your meditation pose. Take deep breaths until relaxed.

Have in front of you a lit candle. As soon as you are very relaxed concentrate your gaze on the flame. Avoid blinking your eyes. Stay with this concentration until you perceive the aura of the flame. It should take the form of a whitish halo around the luminous zone. It may be perceptible around the upper part of the candle

While you have the aura perceptible continue your concentration while mentally saying red, red, red until it seems red to you. After a short pause do the same with the colors orange, yellow green, blue, indigo and violet. Each time repeat the colors name until you can see it.

Meditate on the question, did I see the color I wanted to because the aura of the flame actually took this color or was it only there in my consciousness?

This is called "The Flaming Rose" and is very important. You are working on your concentration and I will explain later the answer to the question.

Have a good day, much love your way. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471245
United States
11/03/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

For Qarley to see.
Qarley  (OP)

User ID: 28448160
United States
12/01/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

For Qarley to see.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1471245

I SEE. I didn't for a long time. Going back through old threads now. THANKS!

I think it is important to spend time finding your higher self through a moment of meditation. To learn how to control our minds to the best of our ability
Qarley  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Experiment: Concentration, and Consciousness.

Hands on thighs, feet flat on ground, back straight. This is your meditation pose. Take deep breaths until relaxed.

Have in front of you a lit candle. As soon as you are very relaxed concentrate your gaze on the flame. Avoid blinking your eyes. Stay with this concentration until you perceive the aura of the flame. It should take the form of a whitish halo around the luminous zone. It may be perceptible around the upper part of the candle

While you have the aura perceptible continue your concentration while mentally saying red, red, red until it seems red to you. After a short pause do the same with the colors orange, yellow green, blue, indigo and violet. Each time repeat the colors name until you can see it.

Meditate on the question, did I see the color I wanted to because the aura of the flame actually took this color or was it only there in my consciousness?

This is called "The Flaming Rose" and is very important. You are working on your concentration and I will explain later the answer to the question.

Have a good day, much love your way. hf
 Quoting: Rochelle

Thank you for these as always.
Qarley  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
To anyone who may be reading still...

How do we take this knowledge and apply it to the real world so that we may actually help the world? We come here and talk about these things with each other. But that doesn't help "them".

So for a new focus of meditation. Let's start to find ways to apply this to the real world...

"Awakening For Dummies" if you will... then we can take the techniques discussed and apply them out there in the scary real world. We need techniques that are so basic and simple that they can not be denied.
Cutbait

User ID: 8075299
United States
12/01/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have kind of given up any attempt to teach another in ways of the connection to what is profound, or enlightenment as some my call it. Not that I do not care mind you. But for one thing I have enough to worry about just keeping myself in check, lol. And just perhaps, that if I maintain a positive vibration level others may tap into said energy at a conscious level. And break through the cognitive dissonance that we hold onto at times.

My communication skills kind of suck so I leave that to others more qualified. I sure hope for a breakthrough on the ideals discussed on these matters. Like Dr Hagelin for example

Learn to breathe, and defend yourself from the weapons of mass destruction

GLP