Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,395 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,241,358
Pageviews Today: 1,751,833Threads Today: 484Posts Today: 9,024
02:13 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

my name is zakk here is what I saw - tell me im crazy ... im repeating 100% the truth for 10 years and they still say its fake

zakk
User ID: 23360796
United States
10/01/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
my name is zakk here is what I saw - tell me im crazy ... im repeating 100% the truth for 10 years and they still say its fake
I saw illegal governments, redneck white trash go back to a cult that runs the country. learn that on the street for 10 years in hollywood after 25 years in a 1 stoplight redneck town. something aint right there anyway, like backwards in space time.

anyway, I ran away from masonics who said join them or die to hollywood, santa monica ... to live at the beach. I had that fletch scene in mind , at the beach with rollerskates... it turned into men in black meets the fbi, cia, secret service, lapd, norfolk seal teams , meets world leaders and celebrities who ...

are all programmed to dance to an underground cult beat... in front of the aliens on youtube, in front of everyone watching.

who put the spies to put the magic spy cult infect the world and then run the game ..... ahha on glp for 10 years and still say its fake. looks funny. thats falcon and the snowman meets down periscope with a country boy can survive to boot ...then play hollywood undead , lived with them in hollywood, met spy teams in space time, celebs playing other sub games in the matrix... highlander jumanji with ... I saw aliens, celebrities with space time distorions around them, lizards and shape shifting with spies... aliens... and different kinds of esp...

all push too, im not in a cult, im a live.. play any song about 'alive' ... its a masonic alien vocabulary programmed mind trick with 'sound' in the space. in the dead matrix.

think anything egypt and when you say middle east ... think east coast of north carolina in the usa, and think pirate and nazi treasure and gold... think blackbeard :>

go look it up, its got my name all over it... tulls bay marina, tull bay and knotts island .. blackbeard.

. hahah the rednecks who fucked me have some kind of vault there... and someone said kruegerand ...

thats before I said international terrorists..

and then someone said thats die hard ... nakatomi plaza got jacked.

binary for the aliens watching everything from 1972 to now.

I saw spy agencys and world leaders show up involved in a bigger game played on the streets of santa monica lead back to the space time acting cult.

who acted me in and said I was crazy and let me log what they do for ten years ... here on glp.

the paranoid schitzo....delusional.. 5150.crazy man.

me :>
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/01/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: my name is zakk here is what I saw - tell me im crazy ... im repeating 100% the truth for 10 years and they still say its fake
they worshipped the concepts in the music of the day, it provided an esp math in front of them receiving the energy being emitted into the space around me

who made them sing the math? which alien group or number or color and whats a dinosaur.

:>

and whats a tchorer

thor?
THE INQUISADOR

User ID: 1577310
United States
10/01/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: my name is zakk here is what I saw - tell me im crazy ... im repeating 100% the truth for 10 years and they still say its fake
they worshipped the concepts in the music of the day, it provided an esp math in front of them receiving the energy being emitted into the space around me

who made them sing the math? which alien group or number or color and whats a dinosaur.

and whats a tchorer

thor?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23360796

Hey, zakk good to see ya back..
:nose23l36:
SCOTLAND FOREVER
America is the Grand Experiment..Let us not Fail..
Listed Number 1 in the Guinness World Record Book of EXTRA LARGE Steel Balls
Opinions are like Farts..Only the very best linger on and on
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
Murphy is my patron Saint.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24757739
United Kingdom
10/01/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
the agency is quite familiar with your story mr tull, what is it that you require?

agent
Sledster

User ID: 982167
Germany
10/01/2012 03:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Off your meds again huh?
I'm tired of waiting, somebody push the damn button already!

Keep your 72 virgins, give me one old biker chick.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/01/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
katie live with jimmy fallon .. live esp interaction on channel 13 live .. the alien art is building on jimmie fallon

aliens trained to roll with esp in space time

interacting with whats , in on and around the tv.
canada tor campfire setter set
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24649147
Belgium
10/01/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Santa Monica chuckle
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
whew
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
can an esp cult talk thru the tv

is someone already using it

I found things around it, in it that interact with the genetic stamps I found and I see people see it and act around it

does everyone already know?

hahahha looks like it to me.

now, the animation in that wave.. they see that too and who is doijng what

they do
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/01/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Santa Monica chuckle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24649147

8 years street in front of everyone, logged here.

the egyptian ball room back in teh 30's and 40's must have had it going on... whatever ran me away from currituck ran me there and its the same energy.

I found 8 brown genetic stamps they said are egyptian

eagle, mirror, teleport...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/01/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
when th secret service say be jesus or die someone got a problem

I watched lapd and santa monica pd learn that over the course of time.. took about 6 good years of bullshit.

rednecks, spies, aliens, world leaders, gangsters and culters in los angeles bump with the military and celebrities in the matrix
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11269112
United States
10/01/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
sun

------
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/01/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes, were well aware of all this zakk, what assistance do you require?

agent
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24762589
Netherlands
10/01/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah a hole and surkel are also nicer.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/01/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
whew
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/01/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah a hole and surkel are also nicer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24762589

and 0laugh joins us

agent
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24649147
Belgium
10/01/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Santa Monica chuckle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24649147

8 years street in front of everyone, logged here.

the egyptian ball room back in teh 30's and 40's must have had it going on... whatever ran me away from currituck ran me there and its the same energy.

I found 8 brown genetic stamps they said are egyptian

eagle, mirror, teleport...

This is totally funny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21008556
United States
10/01/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
can an esp cult talk thru the tv

is someone already using it

I found things around it, in it that interact with the genetic stamps I found and I see people see it and act around it

does everyone already know?

hahahha looks like it to me.

now, the animation in that wave.. they see that too and who is doijng what

they do

i feel ya bro
sczhed
User ID: 19548577
United States
10/01/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
stub and stutter
still in touch with Cancer
golden illusion ageless,
the clipped speech rust
and cruel animal instincts
flirting like a drug bottle cartoon
hurry!

bold as a crutch
bent enchanted crafts
a blank screen with blood
atmosphere screaming
lurk in this neighborhood like the Silver Star,
swallow, caress and comfort
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

agent
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24757739

you mean the venom injecting thread killer?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/01/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

agent

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21008556

ouncsam
THE INQUISADOR

United States
10/01/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

agent

Not yet..please
SCOTLAND FOREVER
Great Men wake up to slay spam tards. Most are content to chase lizards. Therein lies the difference. Live Brave.LIVE FREE.
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

agent

oh boy

red_heart

why change the posts?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1546501
United States
10/01/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP this is fascinating, what kind of music????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537507
United States
10/01/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Off your meds again huh?
 Quoting: Sledster

Mere meds don't work great men like Zakk,they require special cages and to be fed live rabbits twice daily.
Top Hat
Top Hat

User ID: 10235814
United States
10/01/2012 03:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
I grew up in a MK-Ultra Church, aka, Cult. I saw some weird chit, man.
THE INQUISADOR

United States
10/01/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Off your meds again huh?
 Quoting: Sledster

Mere meds don't work great men like Zakk,they require special cages and to be fed live rabbits twice daily.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537507

exactly
SCOTLAND FOREVER
I SIGN MY NEG KARMA
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/01/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
stub and stutter
still in touch with Cancer
golden illusion ageless,
the clipped speech rust
and cruel animal instincts
flirting like a drug bottle cartoon
hurry!

bold as a crutch
bent enchanted crafts
a blank screen with blood
atmosphere screaming
lurk in this neighborhood like the Silver Star,
swallow, caress and comfort
 Quoting: sczhed 19548577

you figure its these responses that drive people crazy?

drives me nutz.

ha!

watching indiana in the first movie now ... anyone wanna open an ark?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/01/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP this is fascinating, what kind of music????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1546501

ok, imagine being a redneck from a 1 stoplight town, told to join the cult or die ... and you run away to santa monica california

so you play ... everclear .. santa monica ... just out of co incidence right... looks funny...

but then the esp cult watching your esp see's you see codes in the music and sound and feel, and you can stop your brain from creating it, viewing it and ... people see'ing it but they all say its fake.

superior alien esp cult attacking reality and priving what is, is. that, there is a sound track for space time.

you can line up your life and see someone made people sing about it ... before you did it, while you were doing it, and live now, and you can 'play the music' for the event you are doing daily... hundreds of times a day.

and play the video game for it too... lol. blend the esp for all of the above and someone is playing an esp energy game... what 300 million people think in a box called the usa. modren culture modern man.

the illuminati hate basic words like 'youtube' cuz the movies for the aliens for the gangsters for the illuminati ... is all on youtube. watch the daily day 1 ufo watch. youll see, there is something going on here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6354989
United States
10/01/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
.KKAZ, UOY EVOL EW .SU NIOJ .TI GNITGHIF POTS
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/01/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
play a country boy can survive and then play ho9llywood undead undead

I walked around hollywood homeless for 8 years yelling at the gangsters and aliens

they got me on tape doing it

GLP