My girlfriends coworker- I'd love to shag her

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24790392
United States
10/02/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
My girlfriends coworker- I'd love to shag her
So, I've been with my GF going on 12 yrs. we have not got married but have decid to just keep it as it is. We have lived together for 7 yrs.

Lately we've not been having sex like we used to. I try to get things sparked but she's always too tired or some other excuse. We do still bang buts its much farther and few between.

My dilemma is one of her coworkers has caught my eye. I've wanted to fling with this chick for better part of a year now. I'm fairly certain this girl is attracted to me and in another world where I was not with my GF I'm positive I'd be able to date this girl and share some sexual experiences with her. It's girl is not the type I'd want to marry or anything but just seems like a great girl to have mutual fun lovin sex with. This girl is no quite good friends with my GF but they get along at work and do chat on rare occasions outside work.

I think this coworker girl would get with me now except for my GF. But then again she might anyway. My trouble is twofold.

1) I'm Ina relationship with the same girl for a long time now. It's terrible for me to even be thinking of this. I feel slightly dirty because of it but the male animal in me brings me to my next issue...

2) how can I be certain if I made some flirts and suggestions with the coworker that the coworker would not tell my GF? In other words how do I best try to initiate this if I decided to forego issue #1?

Now, I know many of you will give me the prerequisite 'you are a terrible boyfriend' response. I'm ready for those but what I'm looking for in all honesty is how to flirt with this fine piece of ass coworker to see if the possibility exists but do it in a way that can't come back at me if she's not interested. What I don't want is for this girl to tell my GF that I'm making unacceptable advances at her.

This is a challenge but I think I'm up for it.

So..... Advice?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24382381
United States
10/02/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My girlfriends coworker- I'd love to shag her
5a
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I failed to mention I'm a boob guy and this girls tits are fucking nice. If nothing else I'd be happy just to get a grab and make out with her.

I'm 39 in a month. Am I too old to be doing shit like this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19586572
United States
10/02/2012 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go fuck yourself fuck face!

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24722235
United States
10/02/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is not going to end well....chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23746394
United States
10/02/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're a real pos if you are even thinking about doing that. What would you do if she did that to you?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's a party that we are going to tomorrow I which she will be there. I'm thinking of trying to get her alone for 10 minutes and put some unassuming moves on her.... Just enough to get a better read.
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
10/02/2012 01:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
One way or the other just know that you will lose your gf. Even if you do get with this other girl, there is no guarantee that she won't tell your gf.

Since you've picked a woman who is in close proximity on a daily basis to your gf it sure seems as if you are intentionally (whether you know it or not) doing something that will put the relationship in jeopardy.
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
10/02/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're a frikkin' slave to your appetites and an embarrassment to the evolution of humanity. I apologize for my forward nature, but, its simply sad to see people so enslaved by the skin they inhabit.

I'd hate to be that much of a tool. To not have any control over my sexual drives or to realize that my dick has a larger brain than I do. Pathetic...even worse, you post this drivel to a international forum.

Last Edited by Serenity777 on 10/02/2012 01:29 AM
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23746394
United States
10/02/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
39 years old and you are acting like a teenager. You need to grow up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6571780
United States
10/02/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your 39 and you have lived with girlfriend for 5 years. Do her a favor and just shag her co-worker. Then she can fully understand how much better off she is without you...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24795836
Japan
10/02/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
its not abnormal for you to be in this situation, especially when there is no longer a physical side to your relationship.

my advice, break up with your current girl first, can you imagine her world if she were to find out you cheated on her.Secondly, when you all work together thats just nuts, you could loose your job as well as loose your long term girlfriend.

if you must go ahead with it, break up with lady number one first!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21380326
United States
10/02/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think your going to find out your girlfriend has been cheating on you if you do this

its karma for cheating on her you know...

your BEST bet is to talk honestly with ur GF if you love her and just explain your feelings. you MAY get a threesome which is WAY BETTER!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1505880
United States
10/02/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're a frikkin' slave to your appetites and an embarrassment to the evolution of humanity. I apologize for my forward nature, but, its simply sad to see people so enslaved by the skin they inhabit.

I'd hate to be that much of a tool. To not have any control over my sexual drives or to realize that my dick has a larger brain than I do. Pathetic...even worse, you post this drivel to a international forum.
 Quoting: Serenity777

THIS

and he is a pig.

But...

I can't hold your GF in very high regard either having shacked up instead of getting married. How pathetic and fertile ground for STDs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12673272
United States
10/02/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't see how you would get to talk to her by herself but that's how you would see if she is interested. And just ask her what she did the other night or weekend, if she goes out she will mention a place like a bar/club. Then you go from there say you wanted to go there but your girl hates that place, but you might go on whatever certain day.
There is not enough there to get you in trouble even if she told your gf.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24757075
United States
10/02/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your GF will find out one way or the other..Either the friend will tell her or you will get caught.. Here is my suggestion. Break up with the girlfriend..then it wont be cheating on her, that is the best way to handle this. Then if her gf is interested you can proceed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24795836
Japan
10/02/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

THIS

and he is a pig.

But...

I can't hold your GF in very high regard either having shacked up instead of getting married. How pathetic and fertile ground for STDs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1505880

and the sinless folk of GLP are here to tell us how morally correct they are and how perfectly they live their own lives.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know.... Your all have valid points. It's terrible that I'm even considering this. But my cock is talking here not my intellect.

3 weeks ago we were al at my place hot tubbing. It was my GF, the coworker girl and a friend of mine. At one point my GF got out to use the restroom and my friend went inside for another beer.

We had about 2 minutes alone and for the first 20 seconds she was staring at me smiling, I asked her what was so funny and she blushed and said I made her 'giggly'. I was about to capitalize on that comment but soon after my GF was back outside.

Listen, I know I'm a fucking asshole, but as I mentioned, this is my cock talking and my cock is telling me this girl needs a good working over with me at the helm.

Damnit I have some decisions to make.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

THIS

and he is a pig.

But...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1505880

Oh and this... it is not unhealthy to want more partners, it is natural and why not embrace your natural feelings and needs. Just because the time we are in says we need to be with one person. Do what you want you only get one life as far as I know and you should live it the way you want. The dudes not married so what does she expect.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24788828
Japan
10/02/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

applause2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21380326
United States
10/02/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know.... Your all have valid points. It's terrible that I'm even considering this. But my cock is talking here not my intellect.

3 weeks ago we were al at my place hot tubbing. It was my GF, the coworker girl and a friend of mine. At one point my GF got out to use the restroom and my friend went inside for another beer.

We had about 2 minutes alone and for the first 20 seconds she was staring at me smiling, I asked her what was so funny and she blushed and said I made her 'giggly'. I was about to capitalize on that comment but soon after my GF was back outside.

Listen, I know I'm a fucking asshole, but as I mentioned, this is my cock talking and my cock is telling me this girl needs a good working over with me at the helm.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24790392

jack off and then see if you feel the same way

whenever i think like you thats what i do and i realize how stupid im being

still... i think your best option is to be honest with her and try to get a threesome! or a hall pass
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
And no1 has mentioned a 3some. It happens more often than you think!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24757075
United States
10/02/2012 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Be a man..if the other girl interests you, break up with the gf you have now and just tell her and the other girl..you are interested in the other girl. Women like and appreciate honesty. Your gf wont like it but the other girl might. I know this happened with a friend of mine. He broke up with his gf to date another girl..and was totally honest about it. The new girl was impressed with his honesty.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20257839
United States
10/02/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't do it, your dick will burn with regret.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23683415
United States
10/02/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
angryface
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like I said, there's a party tomorrow that I am attending that she will be at also. I'm just going mildly flirt in such a way that won't necessarily 'convict' me but will certainly let the girl know I'd take it further if she wanted to also.

I just need to be creative with this. At this point the challenge alone is rather enticing.

BTW, 3 way with this other girl and my GF is out of question. My GF would never. The moon would fall from the sky before a 3 way ever happens. And besides, 3 ways make it very weird ex post facto.
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 17559201
United States
10/02/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before you decide anything, check to make sure the coworker girl doesn't have a penis.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/02/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before you decide anything, check to make sure the coworker girl doesn't have a penis.
 Quoting: Thor's Hamster

No shit huh! Dude, how much would it totally suck to find a penis where I had been fantasizing of plunging my rod. Uggghhhh....

Fortunately I am 99.9999999% positive this chick has the proper parts for me to deposit a dose of my semen.
Rippinkittens
User ID: 15013110
United States
10/02/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dude maybe your gf is actually really tired, why not give her a nice massage. If not. Send it to me ;) I make sure she won't even remember that she was tired.
Why would you cheat for another Vagina. When you have one at home.. Remember not everything you want is going to be good.
Either way , if you to lazy to make your gf feel more special. Send her to me I will do a better job than you. Your welcome
wabishkaeyabe
User ID: 24722900
United States
10/02/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I assume there are no children with your current GF. In reading what you say I'd be willing to bet there's not much of a dedication entered into, either. However, there's a lot of laundry done in 7 years living together and there has to be an agreement, probably nonverbal, that you live by now. Clarify this agreement with your girlfriend and you might run across the "why" of your current dissatifying sex life. From there you may recognize that that "why" actually makes sense and you will either be more dedicated or more free to advance on the other girl. By the way - women like to be appreciated, not taken for granted - it's why the fire goes out and awful lot.

Don't just jump into the pool, there may not be any water in it, and besides, you can't know if your girlfriend knows of your attraction/intention and is watching to see what you do.

I didn't find my better half until I was 40 so don't give up on that thought either, just do it with some class.
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 17559201
United States
10/02/2012 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Thor's Hamster

No shit huh! Dude, how much would it totally suck to find a penis where I had been fantasizing of plunging my rod. Uggghhhh....

Fortunately I am 99.9999999% positive this chick has the proper parts for me to deposit a dose of my semen.

LOL That's good. Check shoe size, brow ridge, and adam's apple.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.

GLP