Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,196 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,279,444
Pageviews Today: 2,125,976Threads Today: 820Posts Today: 14,524
09:00 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Oakland County Deputy gets knocked the fuck out....ha ha ha..bout time.....

ChvyV8Bldr
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 24810102
United States
10/02/2012 08:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Oakland County Deputy gets knocked the fuck out....ha ha ha..bout time.....
An Oakland County police officer was knocked the fuck out by a guy he was trying to restrain. He was trying to be a tad tough with the guy so he knocked him out with one punch, the officer then fell to the ground while looking up at the man then just closed his eyes and went to the concrete. The "big bad" police officer had to be hospitalized, unlike all of the people they beat down, and he'll be okay. His badge and gun were not affected, and he will for sure get his ego back. But around the poker table this week end...he'll for sure be the one to take the jokes...LMFAO!!!!

[link to www.clickondetroit.com]
Will we even know we were alive when we're dead? Me

Kingdoms were run by kings
Empires were run by Emperors
Countries are run by.....
Dumps were almost fixed by Trump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24810260
United States
10/02/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Oakland County Deputy gets knocked the fuck out....ha ha ha..bout time.....
LOl...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
10/02/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
That criminal is lucky he didn't get his head blown wide open. If I was on duty next to him, I would've opened that punks head with 1 shot.

And i would've been considered a hero, that is how it works.

You can not go around knocking out officers. The sad thing is some punk ass kids are gonna be inspired by this and get themselves killed.

There is nothing cool about this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20022934
United States
10/02/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
That criminal is lucky he didn't get his head blown wide open. If I was on duty next to him, I would've opened that punks head with 1 shot.

You can not go around knocking out officers. The sad thing is some punk ass kids are gonna be inspired by this and get themselves killed.

Quoting: --Voltaic--

applause2
TheLordsEnabler

User ID: 23880197
United States
10/02/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nobody of importance would consider you a hero
Can be found in your heart ...
Albino Rhino

User ID: 9985180
United States
10/02/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Kill someone for resisting arrest? Nice. So glad we spend so much money on tasers if you are just going to start offing people. I vote for less police officers and more responsibly armed citizens. Cheaper and usually smarter. You must be an example of the low IQ requirements they have instituted.
ChvyV8Bldr  (OP)

User ID: 20923604
United States
10/03/2012 08:59 AM

Report Abusive Post

No, this is more than cool....most cops need their heads knocked back into place....ha ha ha...he deserved it, and it sounds like you do too...pussy...can't take a punch...you need a gun....you're nothing but a coward hiding behind a gun...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24627576
United States
10/03/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
give the guy a metal
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19325273
United States
10/03/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Now run along and go write some more parking tickets.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
10/03/2012 09:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
Was it an ape? They are strong as hell...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
ChvyV8Bldr  (OP)

User ID: 20923604
United States
10/03/2012 09:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
Was it an ape? They are strong as hell...
 Quoting: BRIEF

No, it was probably some skinny guy...doesn't take much to sucker punch somebody, cops do it all the time.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

-----------------------------

Quoting: TheLordsEnabler

Friends, Family and coworkers sure would. What you think doesn't phase me 1 bit, you will do yourself in.

Kill someone for resisting arrest? Nice. So glad we spend so much money on tasers if you are just going to start offing people. I vote for less police officers and more responsibly armed citizens. Cheaper and usually smarter. You must be an example of the low IQ requirements they have instituted.
 Quoting: Albino Rhino

Resisting arrest and incapacitating an Officer are two different scenarios.

By knocking out the Officer, they put a live weapon unsecured on his body. Which is a dangerous situation, in case you haven't lived in reality, that usually results in someone loosing their life.

Don't think for a second I will put that officers life as burden of proof.

No, this is more than cool....most cops need their heads knocked back into place....ha ha ha...he deserved it, and it sounds like you do too...pussy...can't take a punch...you need a gun....you're nothing but a coward hiding behind a gun...
 Quoting: ChvyV8Bldr

If you do not want to be shot, don't assault an officer of the law. Which is appointed by US THE PEOPLE to enforce the laws.

If you have a grudge against all law enforcement, you have a grudge against the civilized portion of society. Good luck with that, statistically people with such attitudes end up in prison.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19325273

One day you will need law enforcement to help you. Your the coward because you will accept our help, beg for our help, demand our help when it is convenient for you.

Only cowards sing a different tune when it is convenient to them.

Here is the facts.....

Assaulting an Officer is dangerous, you may be stopped with lethal force.

Don't think it is the cops job to determine if you are a lethal threat or not if you happen to incapacitate an officer who is armed.

IT IS ILLEGAL TO ASSAULT OFFICERS! HOW MORE ELEMENTARY DOES IT NEED TO BE?!?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20514729
United States
10/04/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

screw the cops ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2059592
United States
10/04/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dayyyummm

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23299950
United States
10/04/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Friends, Family and coworkers sure would. What you think doesn't phase me 1 bit, you will do yourself in.

By knocking out the Officer, they put a live weapon unsecured on his body. Which is a dangerous situation, in case you haven't lived in reality, that usually results in someone loosing their life.

If you do not want to be shot, don't assault an officer of the law. Which is appointed by US THE PEOPLE to enforce the laws.

If you have a grudge against all law enforcement, you have a grudge against the civilized portion of society. Good luck with that, statistically people with such attitudes end up in prison.

One day you will need law enforcement to help you. Your the coward because you will accept our help, beg for our help, demand our help when it is convenient for you.

Here is the facts.....

Don't think it is the cops job to determine if you are a lethal threat or not if you happen to incapacitate an officer who is armed.

While I agree w/ most of your post, you do sound like a Dick. Just sayin.
reallycleverusername
User ID: 14738705
United States
10/04/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oakland County duputies are complete pussies. Reading this made my day.
Housedad
GOD

User ID: 1524508
United States
10/04/2012 12:53 PM

Report Abusive Post

And you would be a murdering asshole. How does it feel to advocate yourself in murder and conspiracy?

How in the hell does that make you any better than a punk that kills someone in a robbery or a rape? Ooops, it doesn't. it makes you WORSE.

And folks like you wonder why the public is freaked out by the police brutality tapes that have been going around.

What a loser you must be.
There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!

-Men in Black
Housedad
GOD

United States
10/04/2012 12:57 PM

Report Abusive Post

Here is the facts.....

It is illegal to ASSAULT anyone, dirtbag. You are no different.

Last Edited by Housedad on 10/04/2012 12:58 PM
There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!

-Men in Black
Housedad
GOD

United States
10/04/2012 01:06 PM

Report Abusive Post

I love this quote. You speak of cowards needing police help.

What does that say about you when you call for backup and HELP from other police officers on a constant basis when doing ANYTHING with the public?

You just defined yourself and your coworkers as cowards as well.

-Men in Black
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

And you would be a murdering asshole. How does it feel to advocate yourself in murder and conspiracy?

How in the hell does that make you any better than a punk that kills someone in a robbery or a rape? Ooops, it doesn't. it makes you WORSE.

And folks like you wonder why the public is freaked out by the police brutality tapes that have been going around.

What a loser you must be.
 Quoting: Housedad

Facts are facts, you can not simply assault and knock out an officer period. It is illegal and provocative. Officers are GIVEN the right to use lethal force if a person presents a clear danger to general society.

Disabling a cop is the same as taking his weapon, you will be shot if it were me. Because I am not going to risk the little girl down the street or the Dad in the car watching this happen while he waits for the green light.

Imagine the thug grabs the cops gun after knocking him out and shots someone! Then you assholes call the other cop a pussy who can't do their job!

I'm convinced some of you people are really retarded!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24103458
United States
10/04/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I noticed the article did not elaborate on what the suspect was being charged with. I wonder if all the hand clapping and insults would still be forthcoming if we were to learn that he was trying to arrest a violent pedophile?

When those in a civilized society starts to have a blind hatred for those enforcing laws and wish harm and death upon them, a civil society will be short lived.
ChvyV8Bldr  (OP)

User ID: 19060172
United States
10/08/2012 09:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
I noticed the article did not elaborate on what the suspect was being charged with. I wonder if all the hand clapping and insults would still be forthcoming if we were to learn that he was trying to arrest a violent pedophile?

When those in a civilized society starts to have a blind hatred for those enforcing laws and wish harm and death upon them, a civil society will be short lived.
 Quoting: Son of Thor

It doesn't matter WHAT he did, the cops beat and kill people and innocent dogs ALL the time.

GLP