User ID: 24208912
United States
10/02/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Universe is Feminine
Thought I'd share this article with you

[link to wespenre.com]

3. Is the Universe Feminine, Created by a Mother Goddess?

Let's start by looking at a few different sources to see what they have to say about the Divine Feminine.

'The First Level of Learning' (from hereon called 'Level I'[def]) discussed the 'Anunnaki', who came down to Earth and started the Patriarchal Regime, which culminated with the Biblical Patriarchs, but has followed us up to present time. Although we see more women in power today than we did a couple of hundred years ago and more, men are still the ones who rule this world and the women in higher position are just working out of men's principles. On Earth, men have filled the highest echelons of power for thousands of years. Women who reach top position are still subjected to a man-dominated worldview and are simply females executing male policies.

At the same time, many people have wondered why this is. Me and my friends used to discuss this when I was a teenager. Of course, we had no clue at the time. We saw the Feminist Movement form and rise, but it was a Rockefeller sponsored movement, instigated for many reasons, except for the right one. Women started reclaiming their rights in the late 1960s, early 1970s, just like the black people did with Malcolm X and Martin Luther King (both assassinated) as their main spokesmen, and The Powers That Be (PTB)[def] felt they had to do something about this upheaval, anticipating that this movement could possibly expand. So the Rockefellers and their fellow Elite fellows wanted to firmly make a statement that nothing would be better if women were in charge. But more importantly; they steered the movement in a direction so that women became men! Many women in the movement even cut their hair to look like men; put on men's clothes; hid their femininity, and some of them started to despise (and even hate) men. I know this to be true first hand, because I grew up with it. Some young men even became afraid of these women and lost their own masculinity, only too willing to please. There were those who were afraid that no women would like them if they didn't bow down to them. And what these women were mislead to wish for was power, just like men had been misled to wish for power over many millennia; it was just the other end of an extreme. At the same time, women who still felt they wanted to remain feminine and keep female values were caught between and started feeling uncomfortable with being who they were, pressured by the Women's Liberation to change, even attacked for being just women. This movement did much more to enrich the Patriarchal Movement than to promote the Divine Feminine. The visible leaders of the Feminist Movement were all agents provocateurs[2], and more importantly; it was run by men! The movement, predictably enough, soon died out and the Men in Power could relax again -- the Rockefellers and the Patriarchal Regime had 'proved' that the world would not be a better place if women were in charge.

We still need to ask ourselves; why is the Power Elite so afraid of women coming to real power? Why have women been so suppressed and abused over the millennia, more or less through the whole history of mankind? There must be something women have that men don't have, or have less of. But what is it?

Figure 1-3. An early symbol of Mother Goddess on Earth (Mexican Codex Fejervary-Mayer, Plate 28)

The secret to the struggle between the female and the male is an ancient conflict that goes back way before mankind was born; it has to do with the female sexual and spiritual powers of the 'gods'! This power, as we shall see in later papers, were transferred down here to Earth when homo sapiens sapiens were created, hundreds of thousands of years ago. This is why the Patriarchal Regime has such a stronghold on Earth and has had for such a long time. The Divine Feminine was suppressed by the gods! And from their standpoint, it was for a 'good reason'. Before we were visited from a star race from Sirius some 450,000-500,000 years ago, other star races had already been here and were still here, teaching the beings living here then about the Divine Feminine. I will show, beyond reasonable doubt how the Patriarchal Regime changed the World Religion from one where mankind was in touch with a Female Divinity (mostly without worship involved) to several different religions where mankind worshipped masculine 'Gods'.

Robert Morning Sky is calling what the women have an abundance of, 'Fire'. This Fire is directly connected to the Goddess Universe, the Feminine Cosmos. It's not that males are not connected to the Divine -- we all are -- but the females are directly connected with the prime energy of the Universe and therefore came first and by default have more 'essence' than males do. So already here we see that the Genesis story in the Bible is reversed. In the Bible it's said that male became before female, which I claim is wrong and has been changed by the Sirian Patriarchal Regime to support worshipping of a male God.

The Fire is another word for soul, our very essence -- what LPG-C[def] calls 'information cloud'[def], which is the Divine energy surrounding the body and which contains our personality. Of course, both men and women have a soul, and we both have the Fire, which is the powerful energy of the soul. However, according to my research, which is confirmed when looking into most ancient civilizations and tribes on Earth. The feminine aspect of the soul has more 'goddess power' than the masculine because it came first. What the Global Elite and their ET (extraterrestrial) Masters are most afraid of is that people in general, and women in particular, are going to develop more of their feminine energies and become more powerful. Hence, the Feminist Movement in the 60s-70s, where the feminine aspect of women were diminished, was instigated by the Men of Power, and both men and women lost their identities, and it was also a blow to the family unit, which they know is a strong bond between people. The power they are so afraid that we will develop also has a much deeper meaning, which will be discussed later. It is so secret that the PTB and the ETs who manipulate them would lose their control over us if we really knew and started using our powers.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 24208912
United States
10/02/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Universe is Feminine
The greatest conspiracy untold - is the suppression of the knowledge.. that Woman.. is God.
William_the_Bloody

User ID: 20712268
United States
10/02/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matter is Feminine
Spirit is Masculine

The reason the Feminine is suppressed is because Men would turn to spirituality if they understood the nature of material existence.

By suppressing the feminine, The Slave Masters encouraged Men to take a more active role in material life, thus anchoring them here in order that they may be further enslaved.

Furthermore, it is only natural that the dominating force of the material world be suppressed while the world is in negative polarity.

Feminine = Mystery = Matter = Secrets

This sort of thing

It is very much people gravitating to the energy of this dispensation than any deliberate conspiracy to keep a woman down, though such conspiracies exist, only a result of the polarity of the earth itself.

Not making much sense, I suppose
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24824523
United Kingdom
10/02/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: DANCING IN THE FLAMES ABOUT THE DIVINE FEMININE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24826909
Ireland
10/02/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The greatest conspiracy untold - is the suppression of the knowledge.. that Woman.. is God.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24208912

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24826909
Ireland
10/02/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24208912

More like they expect to be treated as gods.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1532095
Canada
10/02/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
So the Universe has a vagina, not a penis?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24766867
Brazil
10/02/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if the Universe is, but Earth is full of water, and our bodies is full of water as well.

We lived inside a feminine body and, therefore, feminine water for 9 months!

9 being the completion number.

The feminine brings us here.

So much that the fetus takes a while to develop out of the feminine to become masculine.

But first we were all feminine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1366745
United Kingdom
10/02/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did once think that I was the chosen one to seed the feminine spirit and birth a new reality. Just me and all of the feminine. Go easy on me ay
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
10/02/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did once think that I was the chosen one to seed the feminine spirit and birth a new reality. Just me and all of the feminine. Go easy on me ay
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1366745

You forgot to leave your phone number.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/02/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
"She is time, space, causality... she is the giver of life and she is the giver of nourishment... the whole universe, the sphere of the universe is the womb of the Goddess and the deities and all the names and all the forms are within her bounds."
 Quoting: Joseph Campbell
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/02/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1366745

You forgot to leave your phone number.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24766867

its 0800 800 8000 8000000 ext ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24841232
Ireland
10/02/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matter is Feminine
Spirit is Masculine

The reason the Feminine is suppressed is because Men would turn to spirituality if they understood the nature of material existence.

By suppressing the feminine, The Slave Masters encouraged Men to take a more active role in material life, thus anchoring them here in order that they may be further enslaved.

Furthermore, it is only natural that the dominating force of the material world be suppressed while the world is in negative polarity.

Feminine = Mystery = Matter = Secrets

This sort of thing

It is very much people gravitating to the energy of this dispensation than any deliberate conspiracy to keep a woman down, though such conspiracies exist, only a result of the polarity of the earth itself.

Not making much sense, I suppose
 Quoting: William_the_Bloody

Thus the grammatical gender of the word "spirit" is masculine in Latin ("spiritus") and in Latin-derived languages, as also, for instance, in the German language ("Geist"), while in the Semitic languages such as Hebrew ("רוח"), Aramaic and its descendant Syriac, it is feminine, and in Greek it is neuter ("πνεῦμα").

In Hebrew the word for Spirit (רוה) (ruach) is feminine, (as is the word "shekhinah").

In the Syriac language too, the grammatically feminine word ruah means "spirit".
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/02/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
the word 'matter' is derived from the word 'mater' which is latin for mother
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
10/02/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't wanna ruin the thread....

but in name of freedom of thought and expression, here it goes:

So why pussy smells so much?
jen123

User ID: 20168404
United States
10/02/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
MMMM Women ruling the world..YUM
l3ol3o

User ID: 10729761
United States
10/02/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Feminism is really out of control. The universe is the universe. It isn't male or female.

You know how you constant need to tell retards they are "special" to make them feel good and not retarded?

This is what we currently do with female. We tell them the universe is female to make them feel special. We tell them how great they are constantly. You always hear men calling females their "better half" yet you rarely hear that from women. Watch a sitcom. The woman is always the cunning pretty one who is married to some fucken idiot asshole who can't do a damn thing without his wife.

Society is always telling us how much better females are than males. We hear propaganda about matriarchal utopias. If you look at history you notice all Matriarchs are short lived and all ended in failure. Yet we hear how great this would always be.

If you constantly have to tell someone who great they are just so they believe it, they really can't be that great.

This "Universe is Feminine" is just another example of feminist propaganda to show how great woman are while at the same time portraying men as dominating oppressors.

I saw a clip not to long ago on some show like the view. Some guy divorced his wife and she cut his dick off. Sharon Osborne said "You go Girl!" and the other females were laughing and elated that some bitch cut off some guys dick because he wanted a divorce.

Now can you imagine if a female wanted a divorce and her husband cut off her clit and tits? Do you think that cunt Sharon Osborne would be saying "You go boy!" Fuck no. They would call him a disgusting pig who wants to dominate woman.

Does anyone see a problem here? Men are getting pissed on everywhere we look but we sit back and take it because we've been brainwashed that we are oppressors or women who are responsible for the evil patriarchy. You know the same patriarchy that allowed women to stay at home and raise their family while the husband broke his back working in coal mines. Or the same evil patriarchy that saw millions of men die in ww1 while women in the UK went around shaming men with white feathers because they didn't serve their country while women were once again safe in their homes while men risked their lives.

We are told to believe that men have all the power yet how is that a complete stranger could make a man enlist just by giving him a white feather?

Don't be fooled. Men and women both hold a lot of power it's just different types of power. The modern feminist wants to keep the power she has always had while gaining the power of men and stripping men of their power.

This "Feminine" attachment to anything that is considered "good" lately is sexist and utterly ridiculous. Again, it's like telling a retarded person they are special when it's obvious that they are fucken retarded.
Ayatollah Khomeini:
“Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled and incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world. But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world…. Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us? Islam says: Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender to the enemy? Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Koranic] verses and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.”
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/02/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/02/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
[youtube] [link to youtu.be]

So you die and the next thing you know you start to get fragments in your mind coming of youself awaking somewhere else. After the initial wtf you start to think hey this isnt so bad. It could have been worse. Il rest for now and see you in a bit
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/02/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22548526
United States
10/02/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post