KoFFee_
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 4376689
United States
10/02/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Jesus is Coming Back for His Bride without Spot or Wrinkle
Sounds like a lot of washing and ironing still needs to be done.

The empire of the false prophet is setting out to deplete the breath of life from believers--especially those who pose the greatest threat against darkness.

He is trying to dismantle the power of God as well as dismantle the people of God.
He is trying to shut down every light-bearing soul by causing division, strife, apathy and lethargy.

The world has become polluted with idolatry, self-seeking mentalities and multiple false religions.
There is a Holy Spirit many claim they have--but it is a counterfeit.

Only those who have believed and received Jesus Christ into their hearts, have the true Holy Spirit.

The biggest proof of this, is that the true Holy Spirit always points the way to Christ and Him only.
The counterfeit will point to false gods, false religions and try to keep you away from Christ.

Why Jesus Christ? It is His Blood that was poured out through His sacrifice that is the only way of receiving regeneration.
He willingly came to be a sacrifice for all--that is why He is referred to as the Lamb of God--the sacrificial Lamb.

But now he(Christ) has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.(Hebrews 9:26)

God requires a sacrifice to atone for sins.
It is Christ's Blood, only, that can do this.

How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God,
cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!
(Hebrews 9:14)

When God looks down at the saved soul, He doesn't see color or race, or a creature of sin--He sees His creation covered by the blood of His Son.
Jesus is coming back.
He is coming back for His Bride without spot or wrinkle.
He is coming back for those who have believed that He is the only Way back to God.

If you feel that your garments are stained with sin, come to Jesus.
Be washed in the Blood of the Lamb.

Your garments can become spotless and white as snow.

So when the Bridegroom comes, your robe will be white.

"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.

Revelation 22:14
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
flashlight

User ID: 3367996
United States
10/02/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Jesus is Coming Back for His Bride without Spot or Wrinkle
Why are you pushing religion on a conspiracy site? You do realize that you're pushing this on people who have the ability to critically think, right?
I am a disciple of my mind.
DPS

User ID: 23715780
Israel
10/02/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are you pushing religion on a conspiracy site? You do realize that you're pushing this on people who have the ability to critically think, right?
 Quoting: flashlight

you need to critically think about religion, atheism is only for those who think themselvs wise
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
10/02/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is pretty much an "anything goes" site. If free speech allows anti-religious threads, it also must allow pro-religious threads.

Are you trying to dictate what other people want to talk about?
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24815300
India
10/02/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
salim is coming back for his bride anarkali
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is pretty much an "anything goes" site. If free speech allows anti-religious threads, it also must allow pro-religious threads.

Quoting: Keep2theCode

No I'm not trying to dictate what other people want to talk about. It just seems an exercise in futility. That message would be much better spread on a bible study site or whatnot..
Anonymous Coward
India
10/02/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

The empire of the false prophet is setting out to deplete the breath of life from believers--especially those who pose the greatest threat against darkness.

He is trying to dismantle the power of God as well as dismantle the people of God.
He is trying to shut down every light-bearing soul by causing division, strife, apathy and lethargy.

The world has become polluted with idolatry, self-seeking mentalities and multiple false religions.

Only those who have believed and received Jesus Christ into their hearts, have the true Holy Spirit.

The biggest proof of this, is that the true Holy Spirit always points the way to Christ and Him only.
The counterfeit will point to false gods, false religions and try to keep you away from Christ.

Why Jesus Christ? It is His Blood that was poured out through His sacrifice that is the only way of receiving regeneration.
He willingly came to be a sacrifice for all--that is why He is referred to as the Lamb of God--the sacrificial Lamb.

But now he(Christ) has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.(Hebrews 9:26)

How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God,
cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!

When God looks down at the saved soul, He doesn't see color or race, or a creature of sin--He sees His creation covered by the blood of His Son.
Jesus is coming back.
He is coming back for those who have believed that He is the only Way back to God.

"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.

Quoting: KoFFee_

you made a madstake in his or her ?

Jesus is Coming Back for His Bride without Spot or Wrinkle
KoFFee_  (OP)

User ID: 4376689
United States
10/02/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is the most important subject regarding your soul.

Time is short and you must know the truth.

There are a lot of other things I could "push", but when the end of your life comes, the choice you made regarding your belief in God, is what will truly matter.

I'm not the first to say, if you don't like topics like this, simply choose not to click on the thread.

:luv2:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
10/02/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

No I'm not trying to dictate what other people want to talk about. It just seems an exercise in futility. That message would be much better spread on a bible study site or whatnot..

Then why complain about it? The Christians here are well aware of the expected responses from anti-theists. But this door swings both ways; if you post an anti-Christian thread you can expect pro-Christians to chime in. So we might well ask your own question to you (plural): "Why are you pushing anti-religion on a conspiracy site? You do realize that there will be responses from people who, BECAUSE of critical thinking, disagree with you, right?"

So in turn I would tell you that what you're doing here is truly an exercise in futility, and that if you want to complain about religion you should do so at a site for atheists and whatnot.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 24625914
United States
10/02/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
the spirit will have to pass on an ark trying to save the spirit...my spirit is the same as was in that ark you called Jesus...there isn't any other spirit that gives life to our arks..its amazing how many co-creator spirits get lost incarnating into the wilderness of the creation and forget their spirit and they existed before the creations concepts of gods ,goddesses,saviors and prophets among other things..that sea of forgetfulness is tough to leave the beast in ...took this co-creator spirit and ark a awhile to wake with the white stone of revelations called manna which is potassium iodide KI..less than a year isn't too long to know all mysteries, so i suggest all the other poor lost souls who forget their spirit use the white stone also and stop with all the silly divisions..,in case you want to know the mysteries the spirit awakened has already caused the ark to post them in this thread> 777 is the number of god and i am god...it starts out as god and grows and remembers its spirit instead of soul..hf

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/02/2012 12:42 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then why complain about it? The Christians here are well aware of the expected responses from anti-theists. But this door swings both ways; if you post an anti-Christian thread you can expect pro-Christians to chime in. So we might well ask your own question to you (plural): "Why are you pushing anti-religion on a conspiracy site? You do realize that there will be responses from people who, BECAUSE of critical thinking, disagree with you, right?"

So in turn I would tell you that what you're doing here is truly an exercise in futility, and that if you want to complain about religion you should do so at a site for atheists and whatnot.

This is also a site for atheists. Are you trying to dictate what other people want to talk about?
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is also a site for atheists. Are you trying to dictate what other people want to talk about?

This is also a site for theists. And you're the one trying to tell some people not to post threads.

ADDED: You mean you think conspiracy is only for atheists?

Last Edited by Keep2theCode on 10/02/2012 12:43 PM
Lester
User ID: 24811167
United States
10/02/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only The Father can Deliver Born-Agains to Serve Christ Jesus during HIS Millenial Reign...

Know Ezekiel 36 and does it Witness your life? It damn well ought to if you purport to be writing any resemblance of Christian witness or testimony. Otherwise, you are a liar who offers only carnal-hearted conjecture and are anti-Christ...
26. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

No work you can do.
No amount of praying or selfless Christian effort can transform you.

Only by surrender Unto The Father can your stony heart of carnality be replaced by A New Heart Of HIS Flesh...

The whole "bride of Christ" thing is bullshit.
Jesus never Witnessed this.

HE IS The Way Unto The Father.
"...No man Cometh Unto The Father But BY ME" sayeth The Lord in John 14:6

Not like you can understand until you are Born-Again.
The Eternal Paradox.
If you need to Know before you make your surrender; you never will.

All Knowing Comes From The Father.

John Witnesses in 1st John 2:20 "...But you have an Unction From The Holy One and Know All Things".

Might want to revisit John ch 17 and decide if Christ's Witness there describes your life. If not, it is you who is living in alienation from God and your words here are meaningless.
Anonymous Coward
India
10/02/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

your right all the religons are bsflag on this planet ?
808fate
User ID: 1588516
United States
10/02/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus is coming back.

Quoting: KoFFee_

Amen!! It's about Jesus! As you say, if we feel our garments are stained with sin (and there is absolutely no reason why we should feel that we are totally without sin), come to Jesus...yes! When we read the Bible, it's about Him. The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world! Make way for the Kingdon of God is at hand! Jesus!
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
And for the record, there are already two people in this thread that I simply ignore rather than tell them what to post.
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is also a site for theists. And you're the one trying to tell some people not to post threads.

I can complain all I want. The premise of the thread is based on ignorance.

For instance: The blood of Christ....
This was actually derived from the mystery religion. The holy grail filled with wine is a representation of the blood that comes from a woman's birth canal during menstruation, not the blood of Christ. This ritual was taken over by the Patriarchal Society. Males can't give life like females do, so to symbolize life was to draw blood, which could only be done by injury.

Even the cross. It's derived from the solstice and equinox division lines on the Zodiac calendar.
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

This was actually derived from the mystery religion. The holy grail filled with wine is a representation of the blood that comes from a woman's birth canal during menstruation, not the blood of Christ. This ritual was taken over by the Patriarchal Society. Males can't give life like females do, so to symbolize life was to draw blood, which could only be done by injury.

Even the cross. It's derived from the solstice and equinox division lines on the Zodiac calendar.

Of course you can complain all you want; I wasn't telling you not to. What I was saying is that you need to ask yourself that question.

But who cares whether you think the premise of the thread is based on ignorance? We don't have to agree with you, and surely you know that many Christians were once atheists, others have been respected and peer-reviewed scientists, and still others are very well educated in linguistics, archaeology, and philosophy. If you want to go by averages or majorities, my experience with atheists is that they have a much larger share of ignorant and illogical people than they'll ever admit.

You make a baseless assertion about the concept of blood atonement being derived from mystery religion, but neither of us can verify this, and in fact there are plenty of scholars who would argue effectively for the opposite. Don't make the common mistake of thinking that no oral teachings came before the written ones; there is simply no way to say which oral teachings came first. So I can assert with every bit as much legitimacy as you, that the teachings of the Bible preceded all others, which are corruptions of the original truth.

So you see, I disagree with you on an equal basis, which means you can't claim that only your opinion is rational or educated.
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Of course you can complain all you want; I wasn't telling you not to. What I was saying is that you need to ask yourself that question.

But who cares whether you think the premise of the thread is based on ignorance? We don't have to agree with you, and surely you know that many Christians were once atheists, others have been respected and peer-reviewed scientists, and still others are very well educated in linguistics, archaeology, and philosophy. If you want to go by averages or majorities, my experience with atheists is that they have a much larger share of ignorant and illogical people than they'll ever admit.

You make a baseless assertion about the concept of blood atonement being derived from mystery religion, but neither of us can verify this, and in fact there are plenty of scholars who would argue effectively for the opposite. Don't make the common mistake of thinking that no oral teachings came before the written ones; there is simply no way to say which oral teachings came first. So I can assert with every bit as much legitimacy as you, that the teachings of the Bible preceded all others, which are corruptions of the original truth.

So you see, I disagree with you on an equal basis, which means you can't claim that only your opinion is rational or educated.

For the record, I'm not an atheist.

This isn't a "Claim" as you put it. This is a known fact and the strawman argument isn't helping you. The mystery religion runs this world and is the author of everything you know.

For example,

From March 20 through May 1st, the pagan ritual is to give blood to the earth and renew life to the goddess of fertility.

The Iraq war happened to start at March 20 and abruptly ended May 1st. Coincidence? I think not.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/02/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
pssssssst arks ,you carry the spirit,the same spirit that existed before the creation..therefore we were not created,we created our arks to cruise through the creation...correct translation> when 2 arks filled with spirit are gathered together so will the 3rd spirit be in the midst of them< this is how we 3 help create the ark for the spirit to come forth into the creation...did you give your authority away to the creation or does the spirit have authority over the creation? do you or do you not control the ark by the spirit?..sooo stop causing silly division with the guide signs/religions your spirit causes the ark to read and pass along the journey...stick your heads out forgetful beasts/souls and the guide signs will knock you out as you travel through the creation and you stay asleep causing division..red_heart..the spirit is bold ,its not timid it does not inherit the earth,it has co-authority over the earth and all creation with all the rest of the co-creators...only forgetful souls will not recognize the spirit when its causing the ark to post its word..,wake up and be changed in the twinkling of an eye and dont sleep and dont follow divisions of the creation...follow the spirit within...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
pssssssst arks ,you carry the spirit,the same spirit that existed before the creation..therefore we were not created,we created our arks to cruise through the creation...correct translation> when 2 arks filled with spirit are gathered together so will the 3rd spirit be in the midst of them< this is how we 3 help create the ark for the spirit to come forth into the creation...did you give your authority away to the creation or does the spirit have authority over the creation? do you or do you not control the ark by the spirit?..sooo stop causing silly division with the guide signs/religions your spirit causes the ark to read and pass along the journey...stick your heads out forgetful beasts/souls and the guide signs will knock you out as you travel through the creation and you stay asleep causing division..red_heart..the spirit is bold ,its not timid it does not inherit the earth,it has co-authority over the earth and all creation with all the rest of the co-creators...only forgetful souls will not recognize the spirit when its causing the ark to post its word..,wake up and be changed in the twinkling of an eye and dont sleep and dont follow divisions of the creation...follow the spirit within...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

I am aware of this truth, Ceti :)
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

This isn't a "Claim" as you put it. This is a known fact and the strawman argument isn't helping you. The mystery religion runs this world and is the author of everything you know.

For example,

From March 20 through May 1st, the pagan ritual is to give blood to the earth and renew life to the goddess of fertility.

The Iraq war happened to start at March 20 and abruptly ended May 1st. Coincidence? I think not.

Nice to know you're not an atheist, but for the sake of argument I picked the most likely opposite.

I am legitimately disputing your premise, not making up a false argument for you, which is the definition of straw man. Yes, it is a claim, an assertion, that you believe to be true on the basis of SOME scholarly opinion while ignoring OTHER scholarly opinion. You can call it proven or indisputable but that won't make it so. So this is no straw man at all but an accurate assessment of what you wrote. Everybody believes in gravity, but not everybody believes in your theory about blood atonement since its origins CANNOT BE PROVEN; it is NOT a known fact at all.

I know about mystery religion and its deep roots affecting the history of the human race. But I also know about "in the beginning" and that everything Satan does is a corruption or twisting of the truth that originates with God. God was there when everything began, but you were not, so don't pretend you have anything proven.

You also seem to think that because I reject your blood atonement theory, that I must also reject the working of Satan in this world. Let me assure you that this is truly a straw man on your part.

Last Edited by Keep2theCode on 10/02/2012 01:02 PM
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/02/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
And for the record, there are already two people in this thread that I simply ignore rather than tell them what to post.
the spirit hears you forgetful soul but the forgetful soul that doesn't shake its beast/soul back into the sea of forgetfulness dont have ears to hear or eyes to see the spirit yet...that bold enough spirit for ya,hf
Paradise Havona

User ID: 1405948
United States
10/02/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
the whole world is going to hell then,

stfu with this bullshit
i get on this site... way too much
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

For example,

Nice to know you're not an atheist, but for the sake of argument I picked the most likely opposite.

I am legitimately disputing your premise, not making up a false argument for you, which is the definition of straw man. Yes, it is a claim, an assertion, that you believe to be true on the basis of SOME scholarly opinion while ignoring OTHER scholarly opinion. You can call it proven or indisputable but that won't make it so. So this is no straw man at all but an accurate assessment of what you wrote. Everybody believes in gravity, but not everybody believes in your theory about blood atonement since its origins CANNOT BE PROVEN; it is NOT a known fact at all.

I know about mystery religion and its deep roots affecting the history of the human race. But I also know about "in the beginning" and that everything Satan does is a corruption or twisting of the truth that originates with God. God was there when everything began, but you were not, so don't pretend you have anything proven.

You also seem to think that because I reject your blood atonement theory, that I must also reject the working of Satan in this world. Let me assure you that this is truly a straw man on your part.

I know of no other way to get through to you. Peace be with you.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
10/02/2012 01:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
In my experience I must come to the conclusion that "a bride without spot or wrinkle" in other words, a virgin, is not possible...Virgins do not exist, they are mythological creatures like dragons and unicorns...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know of no other way to get through to you. Peace be with you.

I understood what you were arguing, sorry we couldn't communicate. I appreciate your graceful exit. cool2
808fate
User ID: 1588516
United States
10/02/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Given the hardness of hearts in mankind, we are bound to be patient with those who find our Jesus too fantastic to believe.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/02/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

I am aware of this truth, Ceti :)
dancechorussmile_kiss..most forget who and what was speaking through all those 'biblical' arks and our arks also...and dont see the Noah ark symbolism of taking beasts into the ark, then letting them all go after they get out of the sea of forgetfulness with the olive branch of peace and the dove symbolizes the spirit..hf..this too will go right over the beasts/souls heads bound by creation concepts instead of always free with the spirit...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/02/2012 01:12 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24425386
United States
10/02/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

And let's not forget that Christ took the good news to the sinners. What would be a better place to do that then here!

GLP