Jesus is Coming Back for His Bride without Spot or Wrinkle

Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
10/02/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Jesus is Coming Back for His Bride without Spot or Wrinkle
And let's not forget that Christ took the good news to the sinners. What would be a better place to do that then here!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24425386

Exactly. Although I have to say, Christendumb has lost sight of the gospel and gone after experiences and entertainment and fluff. I've spent more time discussing the gospel with professing believers than I have with unbelievers, because if the church can't get it right, we need to clean up our own house first.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
flashlight

User ID: 3367996
United States
10/02/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
pssssssst arks ,you carry the spirit,the same spirit that existed before the creation..therefore we were not created,we created our arks to cruise through the creation...correct translation> when 2 arks filled with spirit are gathered together so will the 3rd spirit be in the midst of them< this is how we 3 help create the ark for the spirit to come forth into the creation...did you give your authority away to the creation or does the spirit have authority over the creation? do you or do you not control the ark by the spirit?..sooo stop causing silly division with the guide signs/religions your spirit causes the ark to read and pass along the journey...stick your heads out forgetful beasts/souls and the guide signs will knock you out as you travel through the creation and you stay asleep causing division..red_heart..the spirit is bold ,its not timid it does not inherit the earth,it has co-authority over the earth and all creation with all the rest of the co-creators...only forgetful souls will not recognize the spirit when its causing the ark to post its word..,wake up and be changed in the twinkling of an eye and dont sleep and dont follow divisions of the creation...follow the spirit within...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

I am aware of this truth, Ceti :)
 Quoting: flashlight
dancechorussmile_kiss..most forget who and what was speaking through all those 'biblical' arks and our arks also...and dont see the Noah ark symbolism of taking beasts into the ark, then letting them all go after they get out of the sea of forgetfulness with the olive branch of peace and the dove symbolizes the spirit..hf..this too will go right over the beasts/souls heads bound by creation concepts instead of always free with the spirit...

Amazing.

What are the sources of your knowledge? I'm a student of the Dead Sea Scrolls and Nag Hammadi texts, amongst many others. Along with the teachings of Pythagoras & Sacred Geometry.
I am a disciple of my mind.
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
And let's not forget that Christ took the good news to the sinners. What would be a better place to do that then here!

Exactly. Although I have to say, Christendumb has lost sight of the gospel and gone after experiences and entertainment and fluff. I've spent more time discussing the gospel with professing believers than I have with unbelievers, because if the church can't get it right, we need to clean up our own house first.
 Quoting: Keep2theCode

Indeed.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 24625914
United States
10/02/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are you pushing religion on a conspiracy site? You do realize that you're pushing this on people who have the ability to critically think, right?

your right all the religons are bsflag on this planet ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24815300
there not BS ,they are merely guide signs we pass on our journeys..just as the spirit is within our arks, the truth is within the word ..our ark is the surface with the spirit within and the truth is within the written word..but only the spirit can see the truth underneath and within and pass the mistranslations..souls/beasts merely see the surface of the word and do not see inside it for they forget their co-creator spirits who share the same spirit that cannot be divided into gods and goddesses,saviors and prophets.....hf
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Indeed.

Yes, indeed. The gospel is very clear and simple: believe that Jesus is God in the flesh who died for us and rose again, and trust only him and no other, not even ourselves, to reconcile us to God. It is His perfection, not our own, that makes us citizens of heaven.

The churches have forgotten this.
KoFFee_  (OP)

User ID: 4376689
United States
10/02/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Indeed.

Yes, indeed. The gospel is very clear and simple: believe that Jesus is God in the flesh who died for us and rose again, and trust only him and no other, not even ourselves, to reconcile us to God. It is His perfection, not our own, that makes us citizens of heaven.

It IS a simple message, a message of truth, that burns the ears of those who have the spirit of the antichrist--
it is only by the blood of Jesus can one truly be saved.

Demons cower when they hear this.

Satan knows this and will do whatever he can to silent the message or change it into a lie--he is the father of lies.

God's Word has been around for many years, it will never be destroyed.

All other "religious" books are satan's attempt to counterfeit His Word, he likes to destroy.

All other spiritual paths and theories are a bunch of hogwash--made to sound intelligent and enlightening--but it won't bring you into God's Kingdom.
It is only by the Blood of the Lamb.

Everyone is born in sin, all have sinned, we are all sinners. We know what is right to do, but most of the time we don't do it.
We are all capable of doing the worst of sin, it is in our heart, our nature.

It is only the Blood of Christ that can cleanses us from our sins. His sacrifice saves. No other person born on this earth came to do what He did for us.

He was not killed, He WILLINGLY died, He came to die on the cross, He paid the price, the penalty that we owe our Creator for our sin--which is death!

Why do you think we die? It was our penalty for our disobedience in the garden.

I don't understand why there is always so much hate when it is a message of love.
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Elle
User ID: 15760668
Canada
10/02/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump with love

Oxx
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand why there is always so much hate when it is a message of love.
 Quoting: KoFFee_

Because so many, many Christians don't know how to evangelize. They were poorly trained by pastors who went to seminaries that were infiltrated long ago. Anything but the simple gospel! As the Bible says, some demand signs/miracles and others the wisdom of the world, but we are to be undaunted in our commission, keeping our eyes not on the world or ourselves but on Jesus.

The reality of eternal hell is OUR motivation, not theirs, because it's impossible to scare someone into a relationship.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 24625914
United States
10/02/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
pssssssst arks ,you carry the spirit,the same spirit that existed before the creation..therefore we were not created,we created our arks to cruise through the creation...correct translation> when 2 arks filled with spirit are gathered together so will the 3rd spirit be in the midst of them< this is how we 3 help create the ark for the spirit to come forth into the creation...did you give your authority away to the creation or does the spirit have authority over the creation? do you or do you not control the ark by the spirit?..sooo stop causing silly division with the guide signs/religions your spirit causes the ark to read and pass along the journey...stick your heads out forgetful beasts/souls and the guide signs will knock you out as you travel through the creation and you stay asleep causing division..red_heart..the spirit is bold ,its not timid it does not inherit the earth,it has co-authority over the earth and all creation with all the rest of the co-creators...only forgetful souls will not recognize the spirit when its causing the ark to post its word..,wake up and be changed in the twinkling of an eye and dont sleep and dont follow divisions of the creation...follow the spirit within...

dancechorussmile_kiss..most forget who and what was speaking through all those 'biblical' arks and our arks also...and dont see the Noah ark symbolism of taking beasts into the ark, then letting them all go after they get out of the sea of forgetfulness with the olive branch of peace and the dove symbolizes the spirit..hf..this too will go right over the beasts/souls heads bound by creation concepts instead of always free with the spirit...

Amazing.

What are the sources of your knowledge? I'm a student of the Dead Sea Scrolls and Nag Hammadi texts, amongst many others. Along with the teachings of Pythagoras & Sacred Geometry.
...i take the revealed white manna to unlock the hidden manna...the white stone of Revelations is white potassium iodide KI, it gives everyone revelations..,it decalcifies the pineal gland where consciousness aka the spirit is located..i have read many so called ancient texts and the secret of sacred geometry is also in my/our thread> 777 is the number of god and i am god...you can watch a soul remember its spirit and the spirit bring back all remembrance throughout the threadhfall ancient mysteries and codes point to the potassium iodide molecule and what KI does...i was just picked by the secret societies to tell those outside in the "world" still drinking milk from the pul-Pit,the secrets of becoming free again...wonder if they ever found that Nobody character?whistle and what was that rumor of a prophecy being fulfilled on GLP?
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018225
United States
10/02/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
By all means follow Jesus.
Following a book and looking to it for answers is not following Jesus and looking to God for answers.
Following Jesus because you fear going to hell is like promoting abortions to preserve life.
Follow Jesus because you love him and his father or you are wasting your time.
The living word is the word of God, and when you preach do not plan your speech as the heathens who speak to glorify themselves, but let God tell you what to say at the time you begin speaking.
Pointing to a book and saying I believe in this is not looking to Jesus and saying I believe in him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24730524
South Africa
10/02/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a bloody soap opera to me...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24823055
Kenya
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a lot of washing and ironing still needs to be done.

The empire of the false prophet is setting out to deplete the breath of life from believers--especially those who pose the greatest threat against darkness.

He is trying to dismantle the power of God as well as dismantle the people of God.
He is trying to shut down every light-bearing soul by causing division, strife, apathy and lethargy.

The world has become polluted with idolatry, self-seeking mentalities and multiple false religions.
There is a Holy Spirit many claim they have--but it is a counterfeit.

Only those who have believed and received Jesus Christ into their hearts, have the true Holy Spirit.

The biggest proof of this, is that the true Holy Spirit always points the way to Christ and Him only.
The counterfeit will point to false gods, false religions and try to keep you away from Christ.

Why Jesus Christ? It is His Blood that was poured out through His sacrifice that is the only way of receiving regeneration.
He willingly came to be a sacrifice for all--that is why He is referred to as the Lamb of God--the sacrificial Lamb.

But now he(Christ) has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.(Hebrews 9:26)

God requires a sacrifice to atone for sins.
It is Christ's Blood, only, that can do this.

How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God,
cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!
(Hebrews 9:14)

When God looks down at the saved soul, He doesn't see color or race, or a creature of sin--He sees His creation covered by the blood of His Son.
Jesus is coming back.
He is coming back for His Bride without spot or wrinkle.
He is coming back for those who have believed that He is the only Way back to God.

If you feel that your garments are stained with sin, come to Jesus.
Be washed in the Blood of the Lamb.

Your garments can become spotless and white as snow.

So when the Bridegroom comes, your robe will be white.

"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.

Revelation 22:14

YES! AMEN!

Thanks for sharing Koffee and thanks to the rest of you guys Lisa TW and the rest. Forget the ones who come to discourage i have been blessed by your message. The days of the wicked running around doing all sorts of evil to anyone they choose are coming to an end. This may be my last post here.. I love you guys we will meet soon.
God bless.
Keep2theCode

United States
Report Abusive Post
Following a book and looking to it for answers is not following Jesus and looking to God for answers.
Following Jesus because you fear going to hell is like promoting abortions to preserve life.
The living word is the word of God, and when you preach do not plan your speech as the heathens who speak to glorify themselves, but let God tell you what to say at the time you begin speaking.
Pointing to a book and saying I believe in this is not looking to Jesus and saying I believe in him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1018225

Agree. But when the book is inspired by God, it is no different than if He were speaking them to us today. If God's words are to be followed when spoken, then they are also to be followed when written.

I've examined all the arguments regarding the text, and have concluded that the trustworthiness of the Bible is second to none among ancient all ancient texts. I never just blindly swallowed what anyone told me, so this is a deeply-held personal conviction based upon study and debate. So to read the Bible is to read the words God wanted preserved, whether lessons from bad examples or good, poetry or prophecy, doctrine or spirit.

The mind and the heart need each other.
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like a lot of washing and ironing still needs to be done.

The empire of the false prophet is setting out to deplete the breath of life from believers--especially those who pose the greatest threat against darkness.

He is trying to dismantle the power of God as well as dismantle the people of God.
He is trying to shut down every light-bearing soul by causing division, strife, apathy and lethargy.

The world has become polluted with idolatry, self-seeking mentalities and multiple false religions.
There is a Holy Spirit many claim they have--but it is a counterfeit.

Only those who have believed and received Jesus Christ into their hearts, have the true Holy Spirit.

The biggest proof of this, is that the true Holy Spirit always points the way to Christ and Him only.
The counterfeit will point to false gods, false religions and try to keep you away from Christ.

Why Jesus Christ? It is His Blood that was poured out through His sacrifice that is the only way of receiving regeneration.
He willingly came to be a sacrifice for all--that is why He is referred to as the Lamb of God--the sacrificial Lamb.

But now he(Christ) has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.(Hebrews 9:26)

God requires a sacrifice to atone for sins.
It is Christ's Blood, only, that can do this.

How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God,
cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!
(Hebrews 9:14)

When God looks down at the saved soul, He doesn't see color or race, or a creature of sin--He sees His creation covered by the blood of His Son.
Jesus is coming back.
He is coming back for His Bride without spot or wrinkle.
He is coming back for those who have believed that He is the only Way back to God.

If you feel that your garments are stained with sin, come to Jesus.
Be washed in the Blood of the Lamb.

Your garments can become spotless and white as snow.

So when the Bridegroom comes, your robe will be white.

"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.

Revelation 22:14

YES! AMEN!

Thanks for sharing Koffee and thanks to the rest of you guys Lisa TW and the rest. Forget the ones who come to discourage i have been blessed by your message. The days of the wicked running around doing all sorts of evil to anyone they choose are coming to an end. This may be my last post here.. I love you guys we will meet soon.
God bless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24823055

It gladdens my heart whenever I hear from you!
God's Peace be with you!

:luv2:

Anonymous Coward
South Africa
10/02/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
And how come it's only christians who can talk about blood and sacrifice yet anyone else does and they're 'satanists'?
The blood of jesus just sounds archaic and disgusting.
Truly a bizarre cult!
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post

Agree. But when the book is inspired by God, it is no different than if He were speaking them to us today. If God's words are to be followed when spoken, then they are also to be followed when written.

I've examined all the arguments regarding the text, and have concluded that the trustworthiness of the Bible is second to none among ancient all ancient texts. I never just blindly swallowed what anyone told me, so this is a deeply-held personal conviction based upon study and debate. So to read the Bible is to read the words God wanted preserved, whether lessons from bad examples or good, poetry or prophecy, doctrine or spirit.

Thank You for your posts.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24821971
South Africa
Report Abusive Post
Amen I am readey but there is a lot of work to be done still
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24821971
South Africa
10/02/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
And how come it's only christians who can talk about blood and sacrifice yet anyone else does and they're 'satanists'?
Truly a bizarre cult!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24730524

Jy is so verkeerd kry jou leve reg man word wakker
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018225
United States
10/02/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

So you have faith in the book being the word of God completely unchanged and preserved as it was originally written?
Do you find it odd that Jesus did not take the time to write any of the books with his own hand?
Who would be more suited to immortalize the will of God than Jesus himself?
If God wanted us to carry around a book and use it as the final judgement of right and wrong Jesus would have said something about that right?
The only way to truly follow Jesus is to follow him and live as he did.
Believing in a book is not believing in Jesus or his God, it is the same thing as believing in a golden calf.
808fate
User ID: 1588516
United States
10/02/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Indeed.

It IS a simple message, a message of truth, that burns the ears of those who have the spirit of the antichrist--
it is only by the blood of Jesus can one truly be saved.

Demons cower when they hear this.

Satan knows this and will do whatever he can to silent the message or change it into a lie--he is the father of lies.

God's Word has been around for many years, it will never be destroyed.

All other "religious" books are satan's attempt to counterfeit His Word, he likes to destroy.

All other spiritual paths and theories are a bunch of hogwash--made to sound intelligent and enlightening--but it won't bring you into God's Kingdom.
It is only by the Blood of the Lamb.

Everyone is born in sin, all have sinned, we are all sinners. We know what is right to do, but most of the time we don't do it.
We are all capable of doing the worst of sin, it is in our heart, our nature.

It is only the Blood of Christ that can cleanses us from our sins. His sacrifice saves. No other person born on this earth came to do what He did for us.

He was not killed, He WILLINGLY died, He came to die on the cross, He paid the price, the penalty that we owe our Creator for our sin--which is death!

Why do you think we die? It was our penalty for our disobedience in the garden.

I agree, Jesus is simple and clear, unblemished, perfect. All the confusion and heaviness that people unknowingly burden others with is not Jesus. His way is easy and His burden light. As for not understanding why there is so much hate, it's the of hardness of hearts and corruption of the mind, the gospel (Jesus) breaks up that hard soil and renews the mind, but most cannot even fathom the simplicity of Him. It's about Jesus, plain and simple.
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Amazing.

...i take the revealed white manna to unlock the hidden manna...the white stone of Revelations is white potassium iodide KI, it gives everyone revelations..,it decalcifies the pineal gland where consciousness aka the spirit is located..i have read many so called ancient texts and the secret of sacred geometry is also in my/our thread> 777 is the number of god and i am god...you can watch a soul remember its spirit and the spirit bring back all remembrance throughout the threadhfall ancient mysteries and codes point to the potassium iodide molecule and what KI does...i was just picked by the secret societies to tell those outside in the "world" still drinking milk from the pul-Pit,the secrets of becoming free again...wonder if they ever found that Nobody character?whistle and what was that rumor of a prophecy being fulfilled on GLP?

I always love reading your posts, as the truth you reveal resounds with what I've learned and also believe.
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you have faith in the book being the word of God completely unchanged and preserved as it was originally written?
Do you find it odd that Jesus did not take the time to write any of the books with his own hand?
Who would be more suited to immortalize the will of God than Jesus himself?
If God wanted us to carry around a book and use it as the final judgement of right and wrong Jesus would have said something about that right?
The only way to truly follow Jesus is to follow him and live as he did.
Believing in a book is not believing in Jesus or his God, it is the same thing as believing in a golden calf.

I have confidence in the scholarship that has judge the Bible to be historically accurate and possessing the highest degree of likelihood of fidelity to the originals. The two Testaments of course have different levels of support, as do individual books in each.

Jesus never corrected the OT or cast doubt upon it as coming from God. The reason he didn't write the NT is because he was here in person, and proved himself the Messiah in many ways, not the least of which is rising from the dead. The Gospels are simply the historical account of Jesus' life, while the rest of the NT is composed of the early history of the church (Acts), prophecy (Revelation), and letters to individual churches facing a variety of problems and needing to know how to respond to them.

I don't find that odd in the slightest.

And I challenge you to show how you would have known about Jesus without the Bible, or known what he taught that wasn't changed or omitted or embellished by each generation of believers. The written words, being so close to the first century, are what prevents the oft-cited "telephone game" problem.

And you might want to reconsider calling the Word of God an idol, since it is the One who inspired the words that makes the Bible authoritative.
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank You for your posts.

You're quite welcome.
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24819386
Netherlands
10/02/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right on.
Anonymous Coward
South Africa
10/02/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Truly a bizarre cult!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24730524

Jy is so verkeerd kry jou leve reg man word wakker
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24821971

Go hang out at the next Mighty Man and give 'Uncle Angus' your money...idiot!
Jou god gaan jou nie red as die houtkoppe vir jou kom nie ou swaer. Jy gaan nog sit en braai,naai en rugby kyk dan slag hulle jou terwyl jy op jou knee bid.
Jy moet wakker word!
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
And I challenge you to show how you would have known about Jesus without the Bible, or known what he taught that wasn't changed or omitted or embellished by each generation of believers.

Manichaeism.
h8lie

User ID: 22546027
United Kingdom
10/02/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
then read this if you dont believe [link to www.thewarningsecondcoming.com] and look around the website.
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
then read this if you dont believe [link to www.thewarningsecondcoming.com] and look around the website.
 Quoting: h8lie

overcap
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
And I challenge you to show how you would have known about Jesus without the Bible, or known what he taught that wasn't changed or omitted or embellished by each generation of believers.

Manichaeism.

Has no authority as coming from God. Remember that even while Jesus and the apostles lived, false teachers abounded. Manichaeism has more to do with Augustine's errors, which were in turn picked up and run with by Calvin.

Yet surely you see the irony of appealing to yet another teaching you wouldn't know about without it being written down.

GLP