Jesus is Coming Back for His Bride without Spot or Wrinkle

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 24625914
United States
10/02/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Jesus is Coming Back for His Bride without Spot or Wrinkle
Why are you pushing religion on a conspiracy site? You do realize that you're pushing this on people who have the ability to critically think, right?
 Quoting: flashlight

Q.E.D. (quod erat demonstrandum)

The doubters and skeptics pose as the intellectuals, but what they actually are blind, dumb and cowardly. Worse yet, they CHOOSE not to recognize that creation has a Creator because they are so selfish - shaking their fists at the ONE that Created them. You call THAT critical thinking? No sir, it is rather crippled thinking.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24799796
the spirit was not created it has always existed...do you or dont you have the spirit within your ark? if not, what is holding it up, sticks and mortar? and what is causing the ark to move with its 5 physical senses if not the spirit?
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
10/02/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
"How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God,
cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God! (Hebrews 9:14)

When God looks down at the saved soul, He doesn't see color or race, or a creature of sin--He sees His creation covered by the blood of His Son.
Jesus is coming back.
He is coming back for His Bride without spot or wrinkle.
He is coming back for those who have believed that He is the only Way back to God.

If you feel that your garments are stained with sin, come to Jesus.
Be washed in the Blood of the Lamb.
"

koffee,

The only way to have God's presence in your soul is first, by water Baptism and after when you sin mortally, repenting from the heart and confessing this serious sin to God. God cannot be where sin is...see.

You gotta quit posting this "imputation" nonsense. Why are your first words about ironing and making clean then? Jesus redeemed us. He didn't take on all our sins on the
cross and we are saved
. Justification and redemption are
two different words~~!

Our Lord is returning soon, mystically not in His person.
God is going to show the entire world the true faith and
give everyone, Christian and non-Christian the choice to
say yes or no to what He shows them.

Read Revelation 6:15-17. We will all wish to hide, when
shown our life in review as God sees it. An NDE type of
experience for every soul on the earth.

Do you see Sister, there is one Lord, one faith, one
Baptism. No more Protestantism after this event.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

...how did any same spirit leaving an ark save any of us with the same spirit? < the spirit is testing the spirits again....when you put the ark on a pedestal you cause divisions again of the spirit, with all other arks with the same spirit...there is only one spirit that can cause an ark to be formed and move in the creation....would you like to show me another spirit that can do that except a co-creator spirit? and notice KoFFee in your reply box,it said savior of the 'world',the 'world' is the creation thus the spirit has authority over the creation...the spirit saves its ark it dwells within...it works out its own salvation...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

TC,

The Holy Spirit is God, 3rd person of the Blessed
Trinity. Read your "Bible Alone" according to Protestants
which is a Catholic book. Who can figure the disconnect.

God cannot be where sin is, when you commit a serious
sin called mortal sin, God leaves your soul and does not
return until you repent from the heart and confess it to
God.

Protestants reject Confession to a priest. Stupid, sorry,
kinda harsh. Confession is a must for the life of your soul. Jesus established Confession to a priest and if you deny, read John 20:23. How could the Apostles forgive someone unless they FIRST heard a person's sins? I do not
ever hear of my Protestant friends confessing personally
their mortal sins even! It is sad.

God first enters the soul at Baptism, water Baptism in the
name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Water Baptism
removes Original Sin and God can dwell in you and He wishes
to...
there is only the 1 spirit and the creation,where do you get this 3rd part of the spirit at when the spirit cannot be separated? it can only be shared by all arks/creations...

Are you a JH, a Mormon TC?

The Blessed Trinity is a basic to Christianity, it isn't
a given, it must be believed.

God bless you,
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/02/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you use the creations name as god then the spirit will tell you god is incomplete without the goddess..the spirit is both male and female as we all are...we just craft out arks to look separate but the spirit within makes it complete as male and female..hf..it is the co-creator spirit within that defines the ark, not the outside form of the ark defining the spirit within..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018225
United States
10/02/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
All of the finger pointing and squabbling between denominations is the perfect example of the evils of worshiping the book.
People interpret the book as best they can and try to show the world how best to be a Christian.
Then they argue with each other about who is doing right by the book.
If everyone simply followed Jesus and took the focus away from the book that must be twisted to twist so many people into discord, perhaps the discord would vanish into harmony.
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
10/02/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh I put the same amount of faith in the history books as I do the Bible.
History is written by the victor.
They have all been corrupted by the hearts, minds and hands of men.
That is the whole point.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1018225

So you reject ALL historical record as unreliable? You just live in the "now" and are resigned to never knowing true from false?

In spite of history being written by the victors, the truth seems to find a way to those who seek it out. As I've said before, no other ancient text, historical or otherwise, has been anywhere near as scrutinized as the Bible. Yet, as one person said to a king who intended to wipe it out, "The Bible is an anvil that has worn out many hammers." People with every motivation to destroy it often are so overwhelmed with its reliability that they become Christians.

Corruption must be proved, not merely asserted, and many have already tried their hand at destroying the Bible but all have failed.

It's very Zen to say that nothing is knowable, but I don't do Zen.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
All of the finger pointing and squabbling between denominations is the perfect example of the evils of worshiping the book.
People interpret the book as best they can and try to show the world how best to be a Christian.
If everyone simply followed Jesus and took the focus away from the book that must be twisted to twist so many people into discord, perhaps the discord would vanish into harmony.

The squabbling here is NOT between people who revere the Bible, but between those who do and those who don't. It's not between denominations, but between religions. So getting rid of the Bible isn't going to solve anything, because without it nobody can say for sure what Jesus even said.

I simply follow Jesus, but I have a way to know which is the real Jesus.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/02/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

...how did any same spirit leaving an ark save any of us with the same spirit? < the spirit is testing the spirits again....when you put the ark on a pedestal you cause divisions again of the spirit, with all other arks with the same spirit...there is only one spirit that can cause an ark to be formed and move in the creation....would you like to show me another spirit that can do that except a co-creator spirit? and notice KoFFee in your reply box,it said savior of the 'world',the 'world' is the creation thus the spirit has authority over the creation...the spirit saves its ark it dwells within...it works out its own salvation...

TC,

The Holy Spirit is God, 3rd person of the Blessed
Trinity. Read your "Bible Alone" according to Protestants
which is a Catholic book. Who can figure the disconnect.

God cannot be where sin is, when you commit a serious
sin called mortal sin, God leaves your soul and does not
return until you repent from the heart and confess it to
God.

Protestants reject Confession to a priest. Stupid, sorry,
kinda harsh. Confession is a must for the life of your soul. Jesus established Confession to a priest and if you deny, read John 20:23. How could the Apostles forgive someone unless they FIRST heard a person's sins? I do not
ever hear of my Protestant friends confessing personally
their mortal sins even! It is sad.

God first enters the soul at Baptism, water Baptism in the
name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Water Baptism
removes Original Sin and God can dwell in you and He wishes
to...
there is only the 1 spirit and the creation,where do you get this 3rd part of the spirit at when the spirit cannot be separated? it can only be shared by all arks/creations...

Are you a JH, a Mormon TC?

The Blessed Trinity is a basic to Christianity, it isn't
a given, it must be believed.

God bless you,
whom says it must be believed, beasts who will curse and stone others for acknowledging the spirit in all of us...we are not any religion,we are spirit therefore it is only called here spirituality...we always have been and will always be...religions are merely guide signs for the soul until we remember we are spirit and shakes that beast off into the sea of forgetfulness and walks out free as spirit again...hf..religions push agendas,the spirit does not push,it leads...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/02/2012 04:19 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Koffee,

If you deny how you become free of spot or wrinkle (sin),
(Confession - John 20:23),why do you preach it here?

Protestants fall into this belief they are "saints" already,
Jesus did it all. They love the easy heresies, OSAS,
imputation, you only have to say the sinners prayer once
and you are saved.

Must be why they constantly speak of being the Bride and
the nonsense of the Rapture, no death, no reparation, no
suffering.

Can't you see, if you preach Jesus is coming back soon, answer the question. Which Protestant group is Our Lord going to reveal to the world is His true Church? Which one?
Is it yours Koffee? Will the 30,000 + other Protestant
communities run to it? I guess so.

waiting Koffee for your answer.

Which Protestant ecclesiastical community,
non-denominationals and home churches too...is Our Lord
going to reveal to the world in His soon return to be
the true Church He established?

You and the gang can't keep putting up Jesus is coming
back, coming soon posts and threads without an answer.

It makes you look...unsure. Teasing you, no offense.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/02/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

The squabbling here is NOT between people who revere the Bible, but between those who do and those who don't. It's not between denominations, but between religions. So getting rid of the Bible isn't going to solve anything, because without it nobody can say for sure what Jesus even said.

Quoting: Keep2theCode
...dont forget arks get stranded on mountains,lol..our co-creator spirit moves mountains...once again co-creator spirit, whom and what was speaking through that ark you call Jesus? what say you spirit ,your being tested again by the spirit..
flashlight

User ID: 3367996
United States
10/02/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

And how is that?
I am a disciple of my mind.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Our Lord gave us a way to know Him and His plan, the Church, singular. The Roman Catholic Church.

The Roman Catholic Church decided the Canon by her God
given authority. Without the Church you wouldn't have
your professed "Bible Alone." Seeeee...

That's why Ephesians 4:5 states there is one Lord, one
faith, one Baptism. The reason Our Lord established one
Church.

The Gospel says the Church not the Bible is the pillar and
foundation of Truth (1 Timothy 3:15).
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our Lord gave us a way to know Him and His plan, the Church, singular. The Roman Catholic Church.

Church.

I'm sorry, but I don't accept the RCC as what Jesus came to establish. We have the apostles' teachings as eyewitnesses of Jesus' birth, life, death, and resurrection. And when we put our trust in him alone, we receive the gift of the Holy Spirit as "a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance".

Jesus said that we would worship God "in spirit and truth" rather than in this or that place, and that he would be there "whenever two or three" gather in his name.

That's all I need. :-)

PS: 1 Timothy 3:15 doesn't say anything about the RCC but "the church", the Body and Bride of Christ, composed of all who have the Holy Spirit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh I put the same amount of faith in the history books as I do the Bible.
History is written by the victor.
They have all been corrupted by the hearts, minds and hands of men.
That is the whole point.

So you reject ALL historical record as unreliable? You just live in the "now" and are resigned to never knowing true from false?

In spite of history being written by the victors, the truth seems to find a way to those who seek it out. As I've said before, no other ancient text, historical or otherwise, has been anywhere near as scrutinized as the Bible. Yet, as one person said to a king who intended to wipe it out, "The Bible is an anvil that has worn out many hammers." People with every motivation to destroy it often are so overwhelmed with its reliability that they become Christians.

Corruption must be proved, not merely asserted, and many have already tried their hand at destroying the Bible but all have failed.

It's very Zen to say that nothing is knowable, but I don't do Zen.

You are convinced the Bible is the only authority on God.
You are convinced the only way to God is the Bible.
So both Jesus and God take the back seat to the Bible, and you are O.K. with that.
They have eyes but they do not see.
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
So both Jesus and God take the back seat to the Bible, and you are O.K. with that.

I'm convinced that Jesus is the only Way, Truth, and Life, and that nobody goes to the Father except through Him. The way I know that is through his words as recorded by competent historians and eyewitnesses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24822589
Romania
10/02/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are you pushing religion on a conspiracy site? You do realize that you're pushing this on people who have the ability to critically think, right?

I can speak from personal experience that I came to God and Jesus Christ after thinking critically. Take a look at the world we live in and tell me the Devil isn't running the show. Take a gander at free masons/ufos/occult/and conspiracy in general. It all leads to demons... Just look at the signs hidden in plain sight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13039567

Truth spoken and I agree.

I was not born into a religion. I came to Christ in my early twenties, and up until then, didn't even know if God existed.

I have relied on God and His living Word to teach me through His Holy Spirit that now resides in me.

I have never adhered to man made religions, doctrines or denominations.

I am simply a person who has met the living God, who has repented of sins and asked Jesus to come live in my heart and teach me about His love. I truly did experience a new life in God's Spirit and continue to grow and change through the renewing of my mind. Jesus is real. Jesus is alive!
 Quoting: KoFFee_

God Bless You! Jesus Is Very Real!
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/02/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

that's why it says if someone says Jesus is over there or over here dont believe them because that ark outwardly called Jesus is gone but the same spirit remains in each of us..that same spirit is the co-creator spirit shared by all who leave their beast in the sea of forgetfulness and rise above the creation with authority...the spirit builds up, it does not tear down,it does make fun of forgetful spirits though,because the spirit forgives them for forgetting as they forgive the spirit for making fun of them,hf..silly forgetful spirits, souls are tricks and traps of the creation..
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

I see squabbling between both religions and denominations.
Anyone who professes Jesus as the way should simply be a christian, but we have all these denominations Catholic, orthodox, protestant, Amish, Mennonite and they all think if you are not a member you are going to hell.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm convinced that Jesus is the only Way, Truth, and Life, and that nobody goes to the Father except through Him. The way I know that is through his words as recorded by competent historians and eyewitnesses.

Competent historians, isn't that an oxymoron?
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/02/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

I can speak from personal experience that I came to God and Jesus Christ after thinking critically. Take a look at the world we live in and tell me the Devil isn't running the show. Take a gander at free masons/ufos/occult/and conspiracy in general. It all leads to demons... Just look at the signs hidden in plain sight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13039567

Truth spoken and I agree.

I was not born into a religion. I came to Christ in my early twenties, and up until then, didn't even know if God existed.

I have relied on God and His living Word to teach me through His Holy Spirit that now resides in me.

I have never adhered to man made religions, doctrines or denominations.

I am simply a person who has met the living God, who has repented of sins and asked Jesus to come live in my heart and teach me about His love. I truly did experience a new life in God's Spirit and continue to grow and change through the renewing of my mind. Jesus is real. Jesus is alive!
 Quoting: KoFFee_

God Bless You! Jesus Is Very Real!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24822589
...the spirit is alive, the ark you call Jesus is no more...you cant separate the spirit in the ark called Jesus from the same spirit within us all...here's something to remember> the sky starts where the ground ends..only the bottom of the ark touches the earth ,the rest is in the sky and fog on the ground is a cloud in the sky...so if jesus left up in the clouds all he had to do was walk up a cloudy hill and all he has to do is walk back down a cloudy hill to come back in the clouds...you dont have to fly to be in the sky,just jump up presto your in the sky for a moment...our bodies are in the sky as only the bottom of our feet/shoes touch the earth...the sky starts where the ground ends...
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

This
Keep2theCode

United States
10/02/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

No.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/02/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

I see squabbling between both religions and denominations.
Anyone who professes Jesus as the way should simply be a christian, but we have all these denominations Catholic, orthodox, protestant, Amish, Mennonite and they all think if you are not a member you are going to hell.
...and the spirit doesn't cause divisions,the creation does...we can have world peace but stubborn sleeping souls wont wake up and remember who we all are within...they are the prisoners of the creation...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24799796
Germany
10/02/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

The doubters and skeptics pose as the intellectuals, but what they actually are blind, dumb and cowardly. Worse yet, they CHOOSE not to recognize that creation has a Creator because they are so selfish - shaking their fists at the ONE that Created them. You call THAT critical thinking? No sir, it is rather crippled thinking.

You're about as fucking stupid as they come. Try following the thread before being as ridiculous as you are. I'm not even an atheist, moran.

If you are not an atheist what are you then? One that denies truth and logic?
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
10/02/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
later co-creators, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak so its supper time and jalk time,jog and walk,lol..hf
Anonymous Coward
Germany
10/02/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

the spirit was not created it has always existed...do you or dont you have the spirit within your ark? if not, what is holding it up, sticks and mortar? and what is causing the ark to move with its 5 physical senses if not the spirit?

What is this, pseudo-spiritual babel? Truth is the issue here.
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

You're about as fucking stupid as they come. Try following the thread before being as ridiculous as you are. I'm not even an atheist, moran.

I would advise that you follow the thread and responses and you might find a label that you can apply to me.

One that denies truth and logic? An interesting proposal, but no. Project much?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
10/02/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

I would advise that you follow the thread and responses and you might find a label that you can apply to me.

One that denies truth and logic? An interesting proposal, but no. Project much?

My reponse was to your claim that Christianity doesn´t involve critical thinking, and you claimed that Koffee is pushing religion- but what she represents is the spirit of Christ, which is truth. So, what is it then? An interesting proposal or truth?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Church.

I'm sorry, but I don't accept the RCC as what Jesus came to establish. We have the apostles' teachings as eyewitnesses of Jesus' birth, life, death, and resurrection. And when we put our trust in him alone, we receive the gift of the Holy Spirit as "a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance".

Jesus said that we would worship God "in spirit and truth" rather than in this or that place, and that he would be there "whenever two or three" gather in his name.

That's all I need. :-)

PS: 1 Timothy 3:15 doesn't say anything about the RCC but "the church", the Body and Bride of Christ, composed of all who have the Holy Spirit.

LOL dear Keep2,

"The Church", the RCC gave you your Bible, deny this and you're already wrong on a basic. Read history. Christiantiy did not begin in 1517. The Bible didn't drop from Heaven complete.

Everything you know of Christ came from the RCC, less
the prophecies about Our Lord in the Old Testament.

Koffee isn't replying, I'll ask you. Which Protestant sect out of 30,000 plus is Our Lord coming back to reveal is His true Church? Why return if to believe as you wish is quite fine with Our Lord.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23058480
Netherlands
10/02/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
:) You people are really funny in a way.

I'm pretty sure that none would stand chance among you , neither Jesus, John or any of the famous Prophets.. anyone..not one :)

In old age most of people were simply illiterate. They did not know much stuff.. But they knew how to listen and then write or tell what they heard or witnessed. That is how Gospels ( Good News ) are created as none is written by Jesus.

Nowadays.. ahah..

I could easily see Jesus coming among you people trying to tell you something.. aah he would not stand a chance.. it would not be 20 sec and you would all overwhelm him with your "knowledge and wisdom"..

:)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
:) You people are really funny in a way.

I'm pretty sure that none would stand chance among you , neither Jesus, John or any of the famous Prophets.. anyone..not one :)

In old age most of people were simply illiterate. They did not know much stuff.. But they knew how to listen and then write or tell what they heard or witnessed. That is how Gospels ( Good News ) are created as none is written by Jesus.

Nowadays.. ahah..

I could easily see Jesus coming among you people trying to tell you something.. aah he would not stand a chance.. it would not be 20 sec and you would all overwhelm him with your "knowledge and wisdom"..

:)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23058480

That is because the book tells them all the answers.
It says something about many will come as false prophets so when Jesus does come no one will open their door to him.

GLP