Re: Jesus is Coming Back for His Bride without Spot or Wrinkle
flashlight

User ID: 3367996
United States
10/02/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
:) You people are really funny in a way.

I'm pretty sure that none would stand chance among you , neither Jesus, John or any of the famous Prophets.. anyone..not one :)

In old age most of people were simply illiterate. They did not know much stuff.. But they knew how to listen and then write or tell what they heard or witnessed. That is how Gospels ( Good News ) are created as none is written by Jesus.

Nowadays.. ahah..

I could easily see Jesus coming among you people trying to tell you something.. aah he would not stand a chance.. it would not be 20 sec and you would all overwhelm him with your "knowledge and wisdom"..

:)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23058480

The conflict between fact and fiction can overwhelm, I understand AC.

One of the wisest sayings I've heard, and I think might be attributed to Socrates, is that "I know that I don't know."

Once I came to that realization, that's when it all started for me.

I know certain things, but in the end, I simply don't know.
I am a disciple of my mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018225
United States
10/02/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm pretty sure that none would stand chance among you , neither Jesus, John or any of the famous Prophets.. anyone..not one :)

In old age most of people were simply illiterate. They did not know much stuff.. But they knew how to listen and then write or tell what they heard or witnessed. That is how Gospels ( Good News ) are created as none is written by Jesus.

Nowadays.. ahah..

I could easily see Jesus coming among you people trying to tell you something.. aah he would not stand a chance.. it would not be 20 sec and you would all overwhelm him with your "knowledge and wisdom"..

One of the wisest sayings I've heard, and I think might be attributed to Socrates, is that "I know that I don't know."

Quoting: flashlight

I wish we could rate posts the way we rate threads you would get 5 *
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23058480
Netherlands
10/02/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nowadays.. ahah..

That is because the book tells them all the answers.
It says something about many will come as false prophets so when Jesus does come no one will open their door to him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1018225

I do not think Any Book with it's contents can be blamed for fallen Spirit of Man in general.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23058480
Netherlands
10/02/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nowadays.. ahah..

Thank You so much on such an reply. I agree so much with this what you just wrote..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24799796
Germany
10/02/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
10/02/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
PS: 1 Timothy 3:15 doesn't say anything about the RCC but "the church", the Body and Bride of Christ, composed of all who have the Holy Spirit.

LOL dear Keep2,

"The Church", the RCC gave you your Bible, deny this and you're already wrong on a basic. Read history. Christiantiy did not begin in 1517. The Bible didn't drop from Heaven complete.

Everything you know of Christ came from the RCC, less
the prophecies about Our Lord in the Old Testament.

Koffee isn't replying, I'll ask you. Which Protestant sect out of 30,000 plus is Our Lord coming back to reveal is His true Church? Why return if to believe as you wish is quite fine with Our Lord.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

LOL? You think this is funny? Or are you laughing at me for not accepting RCC teachings? That's no way to conduct a rational discussion.

YOUR "church" preserved some manuscripts, burnt others, and tortured and killed people who tried to put the Bible in the vernacular so ordinary people could read it for themselves. If you're proud of that legacy, we have nothing to discuss.

I can understand fully why Koffee isn't responding. But since this is all too funny in your eyes, I'll "humor" you this once.

Jesus will return for his Bride, composed of ALL who have the Holy Spirit, regardless of what petty or significant disagreements they may have with each other. Haven't you ever wondered what Judgment Day is for, if not to sort out all the secondary issues? God will untangle all the knots.

And if you think the RCC is going to slide right in, in spite of its haughty attitude toward all other followers of Jesus, you're in for a big surprise.

Last Edited by Keep2theCode on 10/02/2012 05:16 PM
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
My reponse was to your claim that Christianity doesn´t involve critical thinking, and you claimed that Koffee is pushing religion- but what she represents is the spirit of Christ, which is truth. So, what is it then? An interesting proposal or truth?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24799796

I think that faith is either blind obedience or blindly led obedience.

Once you empty/deprogram yourself you're on a more solid foundation to exercise critical thinking.

Many people have different notions of "spirit of Christ." And it's not always truth.
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
PS: 1 Timothy 3:15 doesn't say anything about the RCC but "the church", the Body and Bride of Christ, composed of all who have the Holy Spirit.

LOL dear Keep2,

"The Church", the RCC gave you your Bible, deny this and you're already wrong on a basic. Read history. Christiantiy did not begin in 1517. The Bible didn't drop from Heaven complete.

Koffee isn't replying, I'll ask you. Which Protestant sect out of 30,000 plus is Our Lord coming back to reveal is His true Church? Why return if to believe as you wish is quite fine with Our Lord.

LOL? You think this is funny? Or are you laughing at me for not accepting RCC teachings? That's no way to conduct a rational discussion.

YOUR "church" preserved some manuscripts, burnt others, and tortured and killed people who tried to put the Bible in the vernacular so ordinary people could read it for themselves. If you're proud of that legacy, we have nothing to discuss.

I can understand fully why Koffee isn't responding. But since this is all too funny in your eyes, I'll "humor" you this once.

Jesus will return for his Bride, composed of ALL who have the Holy Spirit, regardless of what petty or significant disagreements they may have with each other. Haven't you ever wondered what Judgment Day is for, if not to sort out all the secondary issues? God will untangle all the knots.

And if you think the RCC is going to slide right in, in spite of its haughty attitude toward all other followers of Jesus, you're in for a big surprise.
 Quoting: Keep2theCode

He's LOL'ing because you don't understand that everything you think you know about Jesus was handed down by the RCC.

Wherever you got your other wild interpretations about what you think you know is beyond anyone's understanding.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
10/02/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
My reponse was to your claim that Christianity doesn´t involve critical thinking, and you claimed that Koffee is pushing religion- but what she represents is the spirit of Christ, which is truth. So, what is it then? An interesting proposal or truth?

Once you empty/deprogram yourself you're on a more solid foundation to exercise critical thinking.

Many people have different notions of "spirit of Christ." And it's not always truth.

Truth is absolute or it is relativism.

A relationship with Jesus Christ is a personal experience, but it not something "made up" because the person of Jesus Christ is not made up.

Obedience is a result of recognizing this truth, that God himself entered into world history to reconcile the human race, to destroy sin (not wrong doing, but wrong being) and restore our relationship with the Creator. No other explanation for the reason we exist is more coherent than that which Jesus represents to the world.

Who is Jesus Christ to you?
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

A relationship with Jesus Christ is a personal experience, but it not something "made up" because the person of Jesus Christ is not made up.

Obedience is a result of recognizing this truth, that God himself entered into world history to reconcile the human race, to destroy sin (not wrong doing, but wrong being) and restore our relationship with the Creator. No other explanation for the reason we exist is more coherent than that which Jesus represents to the world.

I don't have any imaginary friends, but he was someone who showed us how to liberate our spirit from this creation.

I suspect his teachings were hijacked to control the population. These suspicions were confirmed by the discovery of the Nag Hammadi texts and the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Last Edited by flashlight on 10/02/2012 05:40 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
10/02/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL dear Keep2,

Quoting: Keep2theCode

Baby Christians is all I can say. No answers just whatever
you wish to believe and that is fine with Our Lord.
I already asked, why return Lord? God very much "regards", not what you say here....

Doesn't matter "what petty or significant disagreements"...or..."secondary issues"

Wrongo.

God wants us all to believe the same, He says it over and
over in Scripture, in the oral tradition and in prophecy.

Friend, we're not talking about the Final Judgment, Koffee is talking about Jesus' coming back soon.

The Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17) is going to show you personally God's desire we become one in belief. Remember, remember and you won't be surprised.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17865384
United States
10/02/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I suspect his teachings were hijacked to control the population.

Yes, I feel the same way.

------
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
10/02/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Baby Christians is all I can say. No answers just whatever
you wish to believe and that is fine with Our Lord.
I already asked, why return Lord? God very much "regards", not what you say here....

Doesn't matter "what petty or significant disagreements"...or..."secondary issues"

Wrongo.

God wants us all to believe the same, He says it over and
over in Scripture, in the oral tradition and in prophecy.

Friend, we're not talking about the Final Judgment, Koffee is talking about Jesus' coming back soon.

The Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17) is going to show you personally God's desire we become one in belief. Remember, remember and you won't be surprised.

Wow... calling us babies now, because we reject the RCC. Which fruit of the Spirit do you think that is? And then you call me "friend", don't you mean "little baby"?

I gave you answers, though you sure haven't earned the right to get them.

You're not my mom, my teacher, or my God, so you'll have to try putting a diaper on somebody else.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Anonymous Coward
Germany
10/02/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't have any imaginary friends, but he was someone who showed us how to liberate our spirit from this creation.

I suspect his teachings were hijacked to control the population. These suspicions were confirmed by the discovery of the Nag Hammadi texts and the Dead Sea Scrolls.

So you admit Jesus was an Historical figure?

How did He show us how to liberate our spirits from this creation?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20517650
United States
10/02/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus was a married itinerant Jewish preacher who died 2000 years ago. His soul may return through reincarnation, just like anyone's.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
10/02/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN

How so?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Remember for the times ahead if you disagree now, receiving Jesus Christ into your person in the consecrated
host is a very personal experience. It's God's desire.

Sorry, this sounds like that "faith alone" nonsense again. "Faith Alone" is heresy that came from Martin Luther's head not God.

Justification comes by faith and works, making a decision
to do the will of God. Obedience isn't robotic, a result
of faith alone.

You decide every moment to follow God or not with the
help of His grace. Stay in the state of grace through
repentance, Confession and prayer and God's grace will
be present in your soul. The 7 Sacraments are source of
God's grace.

God wants you to freely choose Him, faith helps, it doesn't
make you do anything.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

------

How so?

Unless you were there to here the words from the man's mouth, you have to assume that from the moment they were uttered, that mankind in its corrupted state of being would have corrupted his teachings.

That's how I really feel about it.

------
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

I simply don't know if he was a historical figure or not.

The Gospel of Thomas will get you started on the liberation of your spirit:
Jesus said, "He who will drink from my mouth will become
like Me. I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will become revealed to him."

The rest is thru the other ancient texts discovered in the Dead Sea Scrolls and Nag Hammadi. It's something that takes a lot of study and self-discovery.

You can also look at how sacred geometry ties in with your chakras and start to deprogram yourself and meditate.

[link to www.spiritofmaat.com]

I myself enjoy Tai Chi as a form of meditation.

This is also useful but take it with a grain of salt at 1st until you can pick out the cherries.

[link to www.theforbiddenreligion.com]

Good luck to ya. Like I said: "I know that I don't know."
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

------

How so?

Germany, this is an old protest about "control." God
gave everyone free will. The Church can't make you do
anything. Lamo protest.

God bless you,
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember for the times ahead if you disagree now, receiving Jesus Christ into your person in the consecrated

Sorry, this sounds like that "faith alone" nonsense again. "Faith Alone" is heresy that came from Martin Luther's head not God.

of faith alone.

God's grace.

make you do anything.

Yet if you don't do these things you'll "go to hell."

Fear based control and duality. I guess it's a stepping stone. There are 2 emotions that everything is based off of: Fear and Love. Take your pick.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

------

How so?

Unless you were there to here the words from the man's mouth, you have to assume that from the moment they were uttered, that mankind in its corrupted state of being would have corrupted his teachings.

------

Bowman,

Believing this makes Our Lord a liar. He told Peter, Satan
will not overcome My Church (Matt 16:18). The evil one hasn't, sad though, soon, he's going to enlist the anti-Christ to try again.

When this happens, the true Church will go underground like
the first Christians went through...

To this day, the Church has never changed her teaching on
faith and morals. She follows Christ. So when you see
changes coming in the RCC, do not worry, it's temporary,
the evil one will not take down Christ's Church.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

------

How so?

I mean, that's 2000 years of corruption on top of his teachings. Things like language, social control structures and the peer pressure they bring...those are things that you need to wade through if you were raised as a typical Christian, in order to bake out the corruption.

------
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

of faith alone.

God's grace.

make you do anything.

Fear based control and duality.
I guess it's a stepping stone. There are 2 emotions that everything is based off of: Fear and Love. Take your pick.

No friend,

There is good and evil you can't deny it. God's Commandments, His ways are good and holy. If you choose
evil, God didn't make you choose it.

Pray for His help, pray every day, that's easy to do.
flashlight

United States
10/02/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

of faith alone.

God's grace.

make you do anything.

Fear based control and duality.
I guess it's a stepping stone. There are 2 emotions that everything is based off of: Fear and Love. Take your pick.

No friend,

There is good and evil you can't deny it. God's Commandments, His ways are good and holy. If you choose
evil, God didn't make you choose it.

Pray for His help, pray every day, that's easy to do.

Yeah I used to do that. Don't patronize me.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
10/02/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus was a married itinerant Jewish preacher who died 2000 years ago. His soul may return through reincarnation, just like anyone's.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20517650

But would He not be considered an Arhat?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

------

How so?

------

Bowman,

Believing this makes Our Lord a liar. He told Peter, Satan
will not overcome My Church (Matt 16:18). The evil one hasn't, sad though, soon, he's going to enlist the anti-Christ to try again.

When this happens, the true Church will go underground like
the first Christians went through...

To this day, the Church has never changed her teaching on
faith and morals. She follows Christ. So when you see
changes coming in the RCC, do not worry, it's temporary,
the evil one will not take down Christ's Church.

But look at how corrupted many of the 'middlemen of God' (clergy, etc.) have acted in these last few decades, where things have become harder to hide. There is no need for a middleman really, yet for 2000 years, middlemen were essentially 'God' to most people and that kind of power over people is how these groups thrive. They are men, not Gods.

You cannot go wrong when it's you and God and no one in between. Which is why I don't like to spend time tossing catch phrases and 'acting like a good Christian' in order to impress my peers around me. They can judge all they want. You know what I mean?

------
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24326290
United States
10/02/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

Have a nice week Koffee... and thanks for the thread.

penguin

David
Anonymous Coward
Germany
10/02/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

I simply don't know if he was a historical figure or not.

The Gospel of Thomas will get you started on the liberation of your spirit:
Jesus said, "He who will drink from my mouth will become
like Me. I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will become revealed to him."

The rest is thru the other ancient texts discovered in the Dead Sea Scrolls and Nag Hammadi. It's something that takes a lot of study and self-discovery.

You can also look at how sacred geometry ties in with your chakras and start to deprogram yourself and meditate.

[link to www.spiritofmaat.com]

I myself enjoy Tai Chi as a form of meditation.

This is also useful but take it with a grain of salt at 1st until you can pick out the cherries.

[link to www.theforbiddenreligion.com]

Good luck to ya. Like I said: "I know that I don't know."

My prayer for you is that Jesus would reveal Himself to you. Thank-you for the honest discussion.

GLP