Jesus is Coming Back for His Bride without Spot or Wrinkle

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018225
United States
10/03/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Jesus is Coming Back for His Bride without Spot or Wrinkle
Yes....Mary would more than likely puke if she knew that people were worshipping her......but I feel that God is sparing her from this grief.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24909996

Of course they always scream "We do NOT worship her!" But if it quacks like a duck...

I've seen some outrageous attributes given to her, such as hearing the prayers of everyone all over the world. Only God can do that.
 Quoting: Keep2theCode

Worshiping a woman, worshiping a book, its all the same.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24909996
United States
10/03/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Worshiping a woman, worshiping a book, its all the same."

We do not expect most people to get it.

I turned my life over to Christ.......prior to even opening a Bible.

Unbelievers......forget about the book argument. If He shows up at your house......you will indeed know it.

He is alive.
KoFFee_  (OP)

User ID: 4376689
United States
10/03/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Regarding WHEN Jesus is coming back--

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. Acts 1:7

Spurgeon said: “If I were introduced into a room where a
large number of parcels were stored up, and I was told that there was something good for me, I
should begin to look for that which had my name upon it, and when I came upon a parcel and I
saw in pretty big letters, ‘It is not for you,’ I should leave it alone. Here, then, is a casket of
knowledge marked, ‘It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father
hath put in His own power.’

“Cease to meddle with matters which are concealed, and be satisfied to know the things which
are clearly revealed.”
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
10/03/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Catholics: forget about purgatory......it is not in Scripture.......and is a man-made invention from a mere mortal......and another lie of the devil.

Yes it is! Actually with no authority, Martin Luther
threw out the Book of Maccabees because 2 Maccbees shows Judaism believes in a place of purgation.

In the Gospel...

Some Fundamentalists charge "The word purgatory is nowhere found in Scripture." This is true, and yet it does not disprove the existence of purgatory or the fact that belief in it has always been part of Church teaching. The words Trinity and Incarnation aren’t in Scripture either, yet those doctrines are clearly taught in it. Likewise, Scripture teaches that purgatory exists, even if it doesn’t use that word and even if 1 Peter 3:19 refers to a place other than purgatory.

Christ refers to the sinner who "will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come" (Matt. 12:32), suggesting that one can be freed after death of the consequences of one’s sins. Similarly, Paul tells us that, when we are judged, each man’s work will be tried. And what happens if a righteous man’s work fails the test? "He will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire" (1 Cor 3:15). Now this loss, this penalty, can’t refer to consignment to hell, since no one is saved there; and heaven can’t be meant, since there is no suffering ("fire") there. The Catholic doctrine of purgatory alone explains this passage.

2 Maccabees 12:46
It is therefore a holy and wholesome thought to pray for the dead, that they may be loosed from sins.

Matthew 12:32
And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but he that shall speak against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, nor in the world to come.

1 Corinthinas 3:13-15
Every man's work shall be manifest; for the day of the Lord shall declare it, because it shall be revealed in fire; and the fire shall try every man's work, of what sort it is. [14] If any man's work abide, which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. [15] If any man's work burn, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved, yet so as by fire.
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
We will overcome by the blood of the Lamb
And the word of our testimony, everyone overcome

[link to www.youtube.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are you pushing religion on a conspiracy site? You do realize that you're pushing this on people who have the ability to critically think, right?
 Quoting: flashlight

It is the most important subject regarding your soul.

Time is short and you must know the truth.

There are a lot of other things I could "push", but when the end of your life comes, the choice you made regarding your belief in God, is what will truly matter.

I'm not the first to say, if you don't like topics like this, simply choose not to click on the thread.

:luv2:
 Quoting: KoFFee_

:This^^^:
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Per the Catholic person above: "Remember..."Faith Alone" is a lie."

The Catholic message is completely distinct from the Protestant message. There can be no alliance between the two.

They are two completely different messages.

Protestants: Faith in Christ

Catholics: Faith plus Human Works

Christ clearly said that there is only one sin which is unforgiveable.....blaspheming the Holy Spirit. (Mt 12: 31-32)

Catholics: there are many mortal sins......as determined by the popes of the past (for example, missing a mass).

And many other things they have added to Scripture.....and also claim that Scripture alone is not sufficent.

There can be no alliance between these two.

Pray to God sincerely to show you the truth.

Forgiveness doesn't have anything to do wih the type of
sin, there are greater (mortal) and lessor (venial) sins, that's logical.

I posted a message here today to Protestant Yollanda Ballard (on this page) where are Lord states some Christians do not assemble to worship Him and it makes Him very sad. It also breaks the 3rd Commandment (4th for Protestants). Assembling to worship is part of the Commandment to keep holy the Lord's Day. Yes, it is a mortal sin for Catholics if they do not attend Mass on Sunday. So many Protestants ignore, reject this Commandment. It is in the Gospel, Jesus attended synogogue on the Sabbath.

"Faith Alone" came from Martin Luther not God.

Indeed, the only place the phrase "faith alone" actually appears in Scripture is James 2:24: "You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone." There is the complete destruction of sola fide in a single verse.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
"and heaven can’t be meant, since there is no suffering ("fire") there. The Catholic doctrine of purgatory alone explains this passage."

This claim is false. You are equating the word fire with hell.

"But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner's fire and like fullers' soap.

"He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer to the Lord an offering in righteousness." (Malachi 3: 2-3)

"My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; For whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom he receives."(Heb. 12: 6)

"In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,

"that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory ot the revelation of Jesus Christ." (1 Peter: 6-7)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is therefore a holy and wholesome thought to pray for the dead, that they may be loosed from sins.

Maccabees is only accepted as inspired by the Catholics and a few other groups.

Whoever wrote it.......put the above statement in.

You cannot however find a command to pray for the dead in any of the other 66 books of the Bible.

The concept therefore stands alone.....in the mind one writer.

I noticed that you quoted Paul above. That is good. He also wrote to fellow believers:

"The Spirit bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God." (Rm 8: 16)

Christ: "This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day."

Paul to Christians: "And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption."

"But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

"whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, that having been justified by His grace, we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life."
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
"and heaven can’t be meant, since there is no suffering ("fire") there. The Catholic doctrine of purgatory alone explains this passage."

"But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner's fire and like fullers' soap.

"He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer to the Lord an offering in righteousness." (Malachi 3: 2-3)

"My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; For whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom he receives."(Heb. 12: 6)

"In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,

"that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory ot the revelation of Jesus Christ." (1 Peter: 6-7)

Another Protestant heresy, private interpretation of
Scripture
. The reader gets to decide what every verse
means saying the Holy Spirit guides them. Nonsense, there
are not 30,000 meanings to the Gospel. God gave the
authority to interpret Scripture to the Church. She
canoized Scripture...doesn't it figure? The Bible did
not fall from Heaven complete.

Purgatory is the teaching for 2000 years and before in the
Old Testament, 2 Maccabees. By whose authority do you
declare "fire" does not mean hell or a place of purgation?

Heretical teachihngs, the easy way, "imputation', OSAS, of course you don't understand but do you see we account for all our actions, whether here in this life or over the veil in a final place before Heaven, Purgatory? It use to be
more souls went straight up. The times.

God is perfectly just and perfectly loving.

blessings to you, hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember.....as mentionned earlier and shown in the video......Mary was obviously Pope John Paul the Second FIRST LOVE.

He put his life in Mary's hands....and even the whole church.....and even the whole world.

However as per Christ's own words"

"He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me." (John 10: 37)

Those that put Mary......or anyone......or anything before Christ....

are not yet In-Christ.......and are not yet born of the Spirit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Maccabees is only accepted as inspired by the Catholics and a few other groups.

Whoever wrote it.......put the above statement in.

You cannot however find a command to pray for the dead in any of the other 66 books of the Bible.

The concept therefore stands alone.....in the mind one writer.

I noticed that you quoted Paul above. That is good. He also wrote to fellow believers:

"The Spirit bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God." (Rm 8: 16)

Christ: "This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day."

Paul to Christians: "And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption."

"But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

"whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, that having been justified by His grace, we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life."

Realize before you pass this life, you have no authority
to interpret Scripture. Many Protesant ministers realized
this after seeing a fellow preacher preaching something different down the street. They gave up their livelyhood
and converted to the faith. I am sorry, I hope you realize
soon, when the Great Warning happens.

I thought the line was "where is that in Scripture?" You
need more than one verse? What happened to Scripture
being the inerrant? Oh yeah, you said that verse was
added to the Old Testament. Here's another disconnect. How was inerrant Scripture compiled by an errant Church?

There are two Old Testament Canons. The Palestinian Jews
feared Christianity and rejected the Septuagint, from which
Our Lord and the Apostles spoke from the most. The Alexandrian Jews kept the Septuagint. Luther used another
excuse to throw out the books he didn't like, he referred
to the Palestinian Jews, following them. The fool.

Let me look, isn't there reference to praying for the dead
in Revelation?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Scripture

Heretical teachihngs, the easy way, "imputation', OSAS, of course you don't understand but do you see we account for all our actions, whether here in this life or over the veil in a final place before Heaven, Purgatory? It use to be

blessings to you, hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

My Bible has many books by different writers......and 1393 pages of Scripture.

Praying for the dead is not mentioned anywhere.

Christ did not instruct this in the Gospels.

It cannot be confirmed anywhere.

These are the thoughts of a single person.

God is not the author of confusion......and important doctrines are confirmed in many different places.....with different writers.....and even over the course of many years.

To be a Catholic....it would be very difficult to sell to people.....without the notion of purgatory......where people can pay money or pray you out a temporary holding area.....after you are dead.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Realize before you pass this life, you have no authority
to interpret Scripture."

Those in Christ......indwelt by the Holy Spirit.....children of God.....are already viewed not only as priests... but as co-heirs with Christ.

Peter to Christians:

"But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood.....

Paul:

"The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs----heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ...."
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember.....as mentionned earlier and shown in the video......Mary was obviously Pope John Paul the Second FIRST LOVE.

He put his life in Mary's hands....and even the whole church.....and even the whole world.

However as per Christ's own words"

"He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me." (John 10: 37)

Those that put Mary......or anyone......or anything before Christ....

are not yet In-Christ.......and are not yet born of the Spirit.

Are you a fallen away Catholic? Yes, Pope John Paul requested the bishops of the world to consecrate the world to Mary in 1984. What needs to be accomplished is consecrating RUSSIA specifically to the Immaculate
Heart of Mary. Pope John Paul II was/is so holy. Did you
ever read of his early life? He lost all his family and
suffered much as a factory worker during the War. The
faith came under great persecution in Poland at the time he was becoming a priest.

You will understand about Mary at the time of the Great
Warning
. You are too tainted by anti-Catholicism right now. She can't appear but by exception to non-Catholic Christians because of the heresies you all profess. When we all believe the same, you will get it. She loves you though, skip the denial and ask her for spiritual help now. It would please Our Lord very much. There's more to be gained, Jesus wants it this way, He is the giver. He gave humanity His mother from the Cross.

Take advantage. The lesson at Cana shows you Jesus respects and desired to help His mother. Even though He wasn't ready, He honored her request to provide more wine.

Pope John Paul understood/understands Mary's place in
God's plan of redemption. He never put her above Christ,
she is the humble handmaid of the Lord, remember?

I know you don't believe but it is written, revealed,
Satan, part of his prideful fall was that he despised/despises Mary when he was given knowledge by God, a mere human would play a part in our redemption.

Do not be like him....ewwwh. Satan laughs at the Reformers,
whoever started it, the rejection of Mary.

God bless you,
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does this sound like someone insecure about his death???

".....and to die is gain."

".....to depart and be with Christ, which is far better."

Phil 1: verses 21 and 23
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Realize before you pass this life, you have no authority
to interpret Scripture."

Those in Christ......indwelt by the Holy Spirit.....children of God.....are already viewed not only as priests... but as co-heirs with Christ.

Peter to Christians:

"But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood.....

Paul:

"The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs----heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ...."

This is bragging friend, Our Lord prefers humility.

Do not speak of the Priesthood of believers and deny the
ministerial preisthood. There are two. Always picking
and choosing. There is no ministerial preisthood in
Protestantism so who offers the "continual sacrifice" in
the New Covenant? Only a priest can offer sacrifice.

God the Holy Spirit does not guide each person into their
own interpretation of Scripture. That goes against Ephesians 4:5, One Lord, one faith, one Baptism.

Do you not see everyone deciding the meanng of Scripture
has brought two bad fruits, error and division.

The Methodists interpret Scripture differently than
the Assemblies of God folks. And on and on and on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24931248
South Africa
10/04/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
If he doesn't bring Spot and Wrinkle then he can fuck off. That was NOT the deal!
I've been lied to and I want my bloody money back!!
No Spot...No Wrinkle, and he still wants his bride?
Hmmmmph! ;-)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Scripture

blessings to you, hf

God is not the author of confusion......and important doctrines are confirmed in many different places.....with different writers.....and even over the course of many years.

To be a Catholic....it would be very difficult to sell to people.....without the notion of purgatory......where people can pay money or pray you out a temporary holding area.....after you are dead.

A help, you said it "many writers." Ah, but only a select
number of writings were chosen, many early Christian writings but only those few were determined to be divinely inspired. Who decided that friend? God's authority on earth, Pope Damasus. He was the first to decide the Canon.

The misuse of indulgences was corrected at the Council of Trent. How many centuries ago...in the 16th century!

You make me laugh to quote the "author of confusion" verse,
oh my, the definition of Protestantism. How many sects
are there?

I'll check for praying for the dead, I gave you Maccabees
Chapter 12 and you reject it. You're a good student of
old Martin Luther. As you keep saying ..."these are the
thoughts of a single person." Why do Christians now think
they are smarter than Chrisians of the past? The Church
knows where the heresies originated.

Jesus speaks of purgation, reparation for our actions.
You think you are the bride already, not accounting for
anything before God bur we must. Stupid heresies. It is God's merciful justice.

Matthew 5:26
Amen I say to thee, thou shalt not go out from thence till thou repay the last farthing
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
oops, correction...

Jesus speaks of purgation, reparation for our actions.
You think you are the bride already, not accounting for
anything before God but we must. Stupid heresies. It is God's merciful justice.

Matthew 5:26
Amen I say to thee, thou shalt not go out from thence till thou repay the last farthing
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just a reminder.....Christ was in existence from eternity past. He humbled Himself.....put on flesh.....and yes, chose Mary as His way of entering this world.

But bear in mind....God has no mother.

Christ in fact is the Creator......and created Mary.

Regarding Christ:

"All things were created through Him and for Him."

And it is Christ Himself who knocks on the door of people's hearts (Rev. 3:20)

It is nowhere found in Scripture that you have to go through Mary to get to the Lord Jesus Christ. or pray to her, place pictures of her everywhere, etc, etc., etc.

Christ is the Seeker. He is alive.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Scripture

blessings to you, hf

You're going to fight every Church teachihng while you
accept her book, Holy Scripture?

When you mature in understanding it helps you to change.

...from the Gospel.

1 Timothy 2

King James Version (KJV)

2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just a reminder.....Christ was in existence from eternity past. He humbled Himself.....put on flesh.....and yes, chose Mary as His way of entering this world.

But bear in mind....God has no mother.

Christ in fact is the Creator......and created Mary.

Regarding Christ:

"All things were created through Him and for Him."

And it is Christ Himself who knocks on the door of people's hearts (Rev. 3:20)

It is nowhere found in Scripture that you have to go through Mary to get to the Lord Jesus Christ. or pray to her, place pictures of her everywhere, etc, etc., etc.

Christ is the Seeker. He is alive.

I can help you get over the anti-marian nonsense. hf

You interecede to God when you pray for someone and are
fine with it, why do you object the saints in Heaven
doing the same for us down here? Heavenly intercessors.

Both prayer intercessions are all done in God's Will.

You don't have to go through Mary, you can pray to
Our Lord, the Father or God the Holy Spirit without
Mary.

She has been given all graces to dispense, that would
make her one wonderful intercessor in Heaven if you
choose to speak to her in prayer.

God the Father and God the Holy Spirit do not have a
mother but Jesus Christ Incarnate, 2nd Person of the
Blessed Trinity, always God, always will be has a mother.
Mary is too, the mother of God.

Our Lord has two natures, He is fully God and fully
man. A mystery to us that we believe by faith.

Our Lord is a seeker and a giver too, He gave us His mother. So believe. Mary is alive and in Heaven with her Son.

take care,

p.s. And yes it is in Scripture, Mary prophesied...

"All generations shall call me blessed."

When I see an image of Mary, I think how wonderful she
is, how blessed. You have no problems with images
of Our Lord. Images are just reminders like photoss
of our loved ones.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you Catholics loved Christ......you would take Him down off the cross.

He despised the shame of being on a cross......yet you still have Him hanging up there. (Heb 12:2)

It is finished......He rose from the dead......He is at the right hand of the Father......He will return again as King.

Cry out to Him to be saved.

"......how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from DEAD WORKS to serve the living God?

"And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new convenant..... (Heb 9: 14-15)

Christ is the Mediator......not the pope, or your priest, or Mary, or some saint, or angel, or anyone else.

He is alive. He can see you right now.....knows your thoughts.....and what is in your heart.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24758430
United States
10/04/2012 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
If Mr. Jesus can have a bride, I can too. OP, you're cute(or at least the avatar is), so how about it. We'd be good together, and I'll make sure you're pleasured properly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24926273
Thailand
10/04/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Honestly, does anyone really think His Bride now is without spot or wrinkle ?

Do you think He is pleased with the Rick Warren school of pastoring, televangelists, 503 corporations, etc ...
Keep2theCode

User ID: 20545539
United States
10/04/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes....Mary would more than likely puke if she knew that people were worshipping her......but I feel that God is sparing her from this grief.

Of course they always scream "We do NOT worship her!" But if it quacks like a duck...

I've seen some outrageous attributes given to her, such as hearing the prayers of everyone all over the world. Only God can do that.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1018225

Do we bow to the Bible? Ask it to do things for us? Keep it in a gilded box? Attribute it with magical powers?

THAT would be "worshiping the Bible".

Those of you who keep parroting this ridiculous charge don't realize how hypocritical it is when YOU revere the WRITINGS of others yet don't consider it worship. As I have said a thousand times, it's the SOURCE of the words that matters, not the medium.

Are people really unable to see how bowing down to a statue or praying to the dead is nothing like treating the Bible as the Word of God? That's like saying Americans worship the Constitution.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal. 4:16)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1018225

Do we bow to the Bible? Ask it to do things for us? Keep it in a gilded box? Attribute it with magical powers?

THAT would be "worshiping the Bible".

Those of you who keep parroting this ridiculous charge don't realize how hypocritical it is when YOU revere the WRITINGS of others yet don't consider it worship. As I have said a thousand times, it's the SOURCE of the words that matters, not the medium.

Are people really unable to see how bowing down to a statue or praying to the dead is nothing like treating the Bible as the Word of God?
That's like saying Americans worship the Constitution.

keep2,

The Bible is a Catholic book, everything you know of Christ
less the Old Testament prophecies about Our Lord come
from the RCC. Read history, Protestantism did not come
along for 15 centuries dear.

The saints aren't dead, go read Revelation. No one bows
down to a statue except one of Our Lord out of love, He is our God and Savior. Did God the Father get it wrong? There are statues, images made at His request. How about the angels on the Ark of the Covenant? You gotta keep it straight, what is wrong, are images of false Gods...like the pagans worshiped.

For the 10,000th time, a statue of Jesus, Mary or the
saints are a REMINDER of them. Can you understand, like
a photo of your family.

I've seen pics of Protestant Bibles and images in the
GLP Protestant threads of Our Lord. Let go of one protest,
please. Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Protestant prophets, one of them, Mary Clark's message yesterday, they are hearing of the celestial sign and today another message to a Catholic visionary about the Cross in the sky.

+ + +

message to Pastor Enoc

October 1st, 2012

Official Translation

My Marian army peace of God be with you all and my maternal protection help you always.

My brave and faithful little children, oil your armor with prayer and strengthen your defenses with faith, love and trust in God, for the final battle for your freedom is about to begin. I need you ready and prepared for you to join me and the heavenly hosts, and together defeat my adversary and his armies of evil off from the face of the earth.

I your captain summon you to prepare yourselves physically, psychologically and spiritually for the spiritual battle which will give you your freedom. The sign of the cross of my Son in the heavens will declare the proximity of all the events described in the Holy Word of God and the messages we have send to humanity through our messengers during these recent times.

Militant Marian Army, your banner will be my Rosary and the cross of my Son, printed in red and white cloth with the image of our two hearts. This is the flag you must print and brought with you into battle. My adversary will flee if you bear it with faith, lift up my banner as did our servant Moses with the staff that gave victory to the people of Israel. I your captain will keep your company with Michael and the heavenly hosts to guide you towards victory. Forward my warriors remember that success belongs to our two hearts!

I announce to you my children, that the time of Divine Justice is about to be unleashed, the cross of my Son will soon appear in the sky and all flesh shall see it, many graces will be received by those who honor it, it is the cross of Golgotha which will strengthen you in spirit and prepare you for the Warning. Children, for seven days and seven nights the glorious cross of my Son will remain in the sky, I ask that you offer up all your miseries and sins, as with your relatives more distant from God, so they can convert during the awakening of consciences and thereby join the flock of the great Shepherd.

Children, the time of the miracle will be very short, but enough for the evangelization in all the earth. All my faithful children will help to finally waken the lukewarm souls so they are not to be lost and be able to define themselves once and for all. The miracle will be the time of the great harvest, the wheat will be separated from the chaff and the sheep will be separated from the goats, thus the flock of my Son will be ready.

Therefore little children remain awake, do not fall asleep, lest the night finds you unprepared: remember that time is no longer time and at any time during this time all will be unleashed. May my blessing and protection be with you my son's flock. Your Mother, Mary Mystical Rose loves you.

[link to www.catholicbinder.com]
KoFFee_  (OP)

User ID: 1373078
United States
10/05/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
The "Marriage Supper of the Lamb", Passover and the Days of Unleavened Bread have much in common.

Jesus died for you and me, He was our Passover Lamb, He was crucified, died and spilled His blood for us. He paid the "bride price" by giving up His life.

The Days of Unleavened Bread pictures repentance and baptism. We need to examine ourselves and put on the fine linen wedding garments which is the righteous acts of the saints.

Let’s remember that we, the Elect, the Saints, the Church are the Bride of Jesus Christ. We must be as wise virgins with the oil of God’s Holy Spirit in our lamps.

Let’s watch and patiently wait for the return of our Bridegroom Jesus Christ and be totally excited like a bride when it is announced: "Behold, Your Bridegroom is coming!"

[link to www.icogsfg.org]

GLP