Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,656 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 193,665
Pageviews Today: 318,168Threads Today: 103Posts Today: 1,783
04:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway

Lost N Dying World
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1004066
United States
10/02/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway
Reed is a retired geologist who studied oil formations in the Gulf of Mexico. Oversimplified, his theory says a crack in the North American tectonic plate runs from Louisiana through New Madrid to the St. Lawrence Seaway. Seismic activity in the western Gulf of Mexico would directly affect the New Madrid area

[link to www.showme.net]

There are two youtube videos this one won't post for some reason here's the link
[link to www.youtube.com]

I live in Ripley County Missouri right at 100 miles from New Madrid. I am very concerned about the connection this Sink Hole may have on the New Madrid Fault.

The Macondo well that was drilled by BP is located at the tail end of the New Madrid fault.
this is a major problem for us.

The only thing missing now would be a trigger. If a trigger comes, then there will be an eruption of the fault line, which could also allow for the Gulf of Mexico sea floor to collapse and sink, thus lowering the sea level of the New Madrid fault region. This would cause massive flooding, which would also include tsunamis caused by the enormous earthquakes that would occur.

[link to globalrumblings.blogspot.com]

After I post this I won't be able to access GLP for about an Hour for some reason please keep this alive. Till I can log back on.

Last Edited by Lost N Dying World on 10/12/2012 11:12 AM
vamountains

User ID: 24843617
United States
10/02/2012 09:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: ***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway
bump
vamountains
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17888588
United States
10/02/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway
bump
westboundnup

User ID: 24845692
United States
10/02/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Odd that MSM doesn't cover Bayou Corne sinkhole. Even Wikipedia doesn't have a page on it.
curiousleo74

User ID: 24843662
United States
10/02/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reed is a retired geologist who studied oil formations in the Gulf of Mexico. Oversimplified, his theory says a crack in the North American tectonic plate runs from Louisiana through New Madrid to the St. Lawrence Seaway. Seismic activity in the western Gulf of Mexico would directly affect the New Madrid area

[link to www.showme.net]

There are two youtube videos this one won't post for some reason here's the link
[link to www.youtube.com]

I live in Ripley County Missouri right at 100 miles from New Madrid. I am very concerned about the connection this Sink Hole may have on the New Madrid Fault.

After I post this I won't be able to access GLP for about an Hour for some reason please keep this alive. Till I can log back on.
 Quoting: Lost N Dying World

Bumping for more infobump
Life's a journey not a destination,how high can you fly with broken wings
westboundnup

User ID: 24845692
United States
10/02/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
At this point, it appears limited to Assumption Parish. Can someone connect the dots to New Madrid fault? Fault line is significantly deeper than salt dome.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

User ID: 23435350
United States
10/02/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a load of more information to present and I can connect those dots for you to NMSZ
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a list of recent quakes near NMSZ

[link to www.showme.net]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
At this point, it appears limited to Assumption Parish. Can someone connect the dots to New Madrid fault? Fault line is significantly deeper than salt dome.
 Quoting: westboundnup

Quoting: westboundnup

Here is a start for you..please take a look
[link to culturelifesciencenews.blogspot.com]

A mid-sized earthquake shook the Gulf of Mexico today. This is where it is geologically pretty stable. It is also right next to the huge salt domes where much of the oil and gas is being extracted. A retired geologist, Mr. Jack M. Reed, theorized there has to be a hidden tectonic plate segment in this spot and it is not only geologically active but is responsible for triggering the New Madrid Quakes.

A must read link...this connects the dots

User ID: 24813388
Brazil
10/02/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Nus
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: 1908247

Thanks for the bump

Im not going to let this go, tonight, tomorrow, or the next day until this is pinned.

Way to important information inside the links to disregard
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reed, a retired Texaco geologist-geophysicist who has been studying the region's geology for over 40 years, says the accepted theory of a quiet geologic evolution of the Gulf of Mexico Basin is fundamentally flawed and needs to be revised.
According to him, the Gulf was and is tectonically active -- and it is the likely origin for not only the New Madrid seismic activity, but also for the Middleton Place-Summerville seismic zone near Charleston, S.C.

[link to culturelifesciencenews.blogspot.com]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heres the fault map that connects all the dots all the way from New Madrid to the Gulf straight to the sink hole

[link to www.aapg.org]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
This will be my last post for tonight see glp in the morning
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6069405
United States
10/02/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
7even

User ID: 22010955
United Kingdom
10/02/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your first link put up OP.

Last Edited by 7even on 10/02/2012 10:32 PM
7even
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19054218
United States
10/02/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your first link put up OP.
 Quoting: 7even

Thank you see you in the morning
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18427787
United States
10/02/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
There has been so much talk about the govt getting ready for something big, preparing for unrest, Martial law etc. What if they are planning to blow this sinkhole, or even if they caused it with tunnel drilling in hopes to start a major nation changing quake. It blows, and a major quake takes place up and down the fault. It would effect countless nearby nuclear and non nuclear power plants all along the rivers there. It could destroy the strategic oil reserves that are stock piled just north of there. The power grid would drop from the loss of all the plants into the system much like the north east black out in 03? and the country would essentially be cut in half with regards to frieght etc.. You want a major incident, that requires martial law because of civil unrest etc. There you have it.

Way far fetched but hey, why not.
Waterbug

User ID: 1295673
United States
10/02/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would seem to validate Cayce.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12779781
United States
10/02/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
absolutely
remember the michigan crack?
the "micro-quakes" in, iirc, wisconsin?
is this is why we have booms around the lakes?
i bet it's gas on the move causing cracks and stuff down there
from the gulf to the lakes, it's all connected
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/02/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
absolutely
remember the michigan crack?
the "micro-quakes" in, iirc, wisconsin?
is this is why we have booms around the lakes?
i bet it's gas on the move causing cracks and stuff down there
from the gulf to the lakes, it's all connected
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12779781

and, aren't there salt domes around the lakes, too?
justanothergranny

User ID: 20609565
United States
10/03/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some great info OP. THanks for the links. I for one think the LA sinkhole is their next 9/11, and I think it will come sooner than later. The geologic info in your vids explains how they could be engineering it to happen. People need to be paying closer attention to this.
TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some great info OP. THanks for the links. I for one think the LA sinkhole is their next 9/11, and I think it will come sooner than later. The geologic info in your vids explains how they could be engineering it to happen. People need to be paying closer attention to this.
 Quoting: justanothergranny

amen
this should be the focus of the nation's attention
not fake debates and honey boo boo
it's just so overwhelmingly obvious something major is going on here that will effect many, many lives
and nobody cares
people used to care about their fellow humans
The Feline Funkadelic

User ID: 1506838
United States
10/03/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

Particle physics gives me a hadron.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1171575
Switzerland
10/03/2012 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11748204
United States
10/03/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning GLP

I have now found out that Texas Brine LLC maybe responsible for the sinkhole but they say it was and earthquake that caused it.

Texas Brine Co., the company that owns the brine cavern believed to be responsible for a growing sinkhole in Assumption Parish, said Thursday it will begin compensating families in the evacuation zone.

[link to thesinkhole.org]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, yeah not to mention Texas Brine LLC have possibly started drilling a relief well.

The state Department of Natural Resources said Monday it has approved a drilling permit for a relief well in Assumption Parish, hoping the new well will shed some light on the source of a massive sinkhole that has transformed 300 feet of swamp into muck.

DNR Secretary Stephen Chustz said Houston-based Texas Brine Co. will drill into an abandoned brine cavern that the company owns in the Napoleonville salt dome in an effort to determine possible structural instability, pressures, or natural gas inside.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well at least we can look at this document for Surrounding Missourians and know the worst case scenario right.

Worst Case
June 2007 brought a simulated big 7.7 quake. Here are damage estimates (PDF) to bridges and the river itself in case a 7.7 happened. Losses could exceed a billion dollars per county. Summary of worst case scenario per state. Regional leaders are pushing for a 4-lane bridge across the Mississippi at Helena AR, 60 miles south of Memphis. Photos of Mississippi River Bridges Top of Page

[link to www.showme.net]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand why this isn't pinned, and why more people are recognizing what is taking place

GLP