Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,170 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 421,304
Pageviews Today: 673,917Threads Today: 233Posts Today: 3,441
08:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway

c saw
User ID: 13641814
United States
10/03/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway
absolutely
remember the michigan crack?
the "micro-quakes" in, iirc, wisconsin?
is this is why we have booms around the lakes?
i bet it's gas on the move causing cracks and stuff down there
from the gulf to the lakes, it's all connected
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12779781

have you ever seen 'rigs' on your levees, taking ' core ' samples?????

they do this all the time in sacramento...sometimes you see them in the middle of the streets....checking wells?

well, when you remove something like a core sample, it is just as easy to put something back in....like acharge....

when katrina hit, the levees held...it was two to three days after katrina that the levees 'gave way'....

storm surge didn't do it
storm didn't do it

so they blamed the heavy rain as the strom blew inland and sent rain down the levees.....

and 'kaboom' the levees gave way

I am a skeptic because in sacramento, in an area of levees, in 1984-85, during a great rain and the sacto river cresting very high, families heard heavy equipment somewhere...they went out side and found bull dozers on the levee....digging it out!!!!

this would have flooded a large black community...delpaso hieghts area....

they yelled at the crew to stop and went home to call the police and went back and the crew was gone and thier equipment....

so know this...they have to ability to blow the levees...get to high ground asap...this winter will be important.

blessings
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

User ID: 1004066
United States
10/03/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway
absolutely
remember the michigan crack?
the "micro-quakes" in, iirc, wisconsin?
is this is why we have booms around the lakes?
i bet it's gas on the move causing cracks and stuff down there
from the gulf to the lakes, it's all connected

have you ever seen 'rigs' on your levees, taking ' core ' samples?????

they do this all the time in sacramento...sometimes you see them in the middle of the streets....checking wells?

well, when you remove something like a core sample, it is just as easy to put something back in....like acharge....

when katrina hit, the levees held...it was two to three days after katrina that the levees 'gave way'....

storm surge didn't do it
storm didn't do it

so they blamed the heavy rain as the strom blew inland and sent rain down the levees.....

and 'kaboom' the levees gave way

I am a skeptic because in sacramento, in an area of levees, in 1984-85, during a great rain and the sacto river cresting very high, families heard heavy equipment somewhere...they went out side and found bull dozers on the levee....digging it out!!!!

this would have flooded a large black community...delpaso hieghts area....

they yelled at the crew to stop and went home to call the police and went back and the crew was gone and thier equipment....

so know this...they have to ability to blow the levees...get to high ground asap...this winter will be important.

blessings
 Quoting: c saw 13641814

Wow I didn't know that
HyruleRupee

User ID: 16056318
United States
10/03/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great post OP! Thanks for the info.hf
"If You Don't Love Jesus, Go To Hell" ......Billy Joe Shaver
---------------------------

"I've got a fever, and the only RX is, MORE COWBELL"
---------------------------
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: HyruleRupee

Just can't figure why it ain't pinned blows my mind sometimes..wish I new what the mods are thinking
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16829919
United States
10/03/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the info!!hf
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the info!!hf
 Quoting: babyjetson

YOUR WELCOME THANKS FOR REPLYING
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21666560
United States
10/03/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just can't figure why it ain't pinned blows my mind sometimes..wish I new what the mods are thinking
 Quoting: Lost N Dying World

because there are dozens of other threads already created on the subject (sinkhole) that have a larger collection of info
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

because there are dozens of other threads already created on the subject (sinkhole) that have a larger collection of info
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21666560

I have looked at those, none of them have the information that I have shared. Especially connecting the Gulf with New Madrid Fault.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jack Reeds Theory connects the dots from the Gulf to New Madrid and clearly shows how one affects the other. I haven't seen anything like this on the other sinkhole post if so please let me know where.
DispicibleMe

User ID: 20618958
United States
10/03/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Because I live on the New Madrid Fault.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
TRAVELLING through the Barrens of Kentucky in the month of November, I was jogging on one afternoon, when I remarked a sudden and strange darkness rising from the western horizon. Accustomed to our heavy storms of thunder and rain, I took no more notice of it, as I thought the speed of my horse might enable me to get under shelter of the roof of an acquaintance, who lived not far distant, before it should come up.

I had proceeded about a mile, when I heard what I imagined to be the distant rumbling of a violent tornado, on which I spurred my steed, with a wish to gallop as fast as possible to the place of shelter; but it would not do, the animal knew better than I what was forthcoming, and, instead of going faster, so nearly stopped, that I remarked he placed one foot after another on the ground with as much precaution as if walking on a smooth sheet of ice.

This is a must read...Finish reading at the link below.

[link to www.showme.net]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: DispicibleMe

where at, what town?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12779781
United States
10/03/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have looked at those, none of them have the information that I have shared. Especially connecting the Gulf with New Madrid Fault.

i agree, this thread is a "bigger picture" thread
i read reed's thoughts during the bp oil disaster and knew then he had figured it out
i researched him as well and found his science to be credible
much of what he is saying is in line with what matt simmons was claiming but reed seems to understand the geological mechanisms behind it all
since the sinkhole i've had zero doubts that this was connected to what happened in the gulf with the oil/corexit as well as the odd things going on around the lakes
not many on glp truly research any more
want everything spoonfed and layed out
i can't count the number of "it's just a sinkhole, what's the big deal?" comments i've seen by those too lazy to READ and/or too, um, "limited" to do the math
this is an epic disaster in the making
cayce will be proven right i think
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12779781
United States
10/03/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
let's look at it this way

bp oil spill-
blowout
and CRACKS ON THE SEAFLOOR
oozing bubbles
all over the place
many of us saw them
matt simmons talked about them and drowned in a hot tub after
you don't "fix" huge cracks all over the seafloor
logically, cracks would spread if they're under pressure
and they were under pressure

now, north of that we have a sinkhole
with bubbles popping up
again, pressure
and they aren't sure where the gas bubbles are coming from
and they're popping up all over the place in the vicinity of the sinkhole
cracks releasing gas bubbles

just like the seafloor
as if they aren't connected

occam's razor says it's more likely they are
too many similarities
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

i agree, this thread is a "bigger picture" thread
i read reed's thoughts during the bp oil disaster and knew then he had figured it out
i researched him as well and found his science to be credible
much of what he is saying is in line with what matt simmons was claiming but reed seems to understand the geological mechanisms behind it all
since the sinkhole i've had zero doubts that this was connected to what happened in the gulf with the oil/corexit as well as the odd things going on around the lakes
not many on glp truly research any more
want everything spoonfed and layed out
i can't count the number of "it's just a sinkhole, what's the big deal?" comments i've seen by those too lazy to READ and/or too, um, "limited" to do the math
this is an epic disaster in the making
cayce will be proven right i think

I couldn't agree more.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't believe more people aren't listening to this guy especially since he works or worked for a f*ck in oil company as a geologist.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Where do you live how far are you from Doniphan, MO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24879144
Canada
10/03/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
The fault runs down the length of Lake Erie, Lake Ontario and down the St Lawrence river.
I've had a vision of the aftermath of something that blew-out dams on the St Lawrence and everything down stream was destroyed Montreal area especially
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fault runs down the length of Lake Erie, Lake Ontario and down the St Lawrence river.
I've had a vision of the aftermath of something that blew-out dams on the St Lawrence and everything down stream was destroyed Montreal area especially
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24879144

what do you think blew them out
Oh Kay

User ID: 24761777
United States
10/03/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great information indeed. I think Jack has a solid theory.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great information indeed. I think Jack has a solid theory.
 Quoting: Oh Kay

Thank you for taking the time and reading through the material
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6406905
Canada
10/03/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
5*, pin suggest and a...
bump
DispicibleMe

United States
10/03/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Pemiscot County. Probably 65 from Poplar Bluff.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Your not to far from me. It's cool just to know there is other GLPers near by
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
DispicibleMe

United States
10/03/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Your not to far from me. It's cool just to know there is other GLPers near by

Same here. Good information and one that I'm constantly monitoring and am aware of.
j994k

User ID: 1569924
United States
10/03/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just wow. I have been following the sinkhole since August, but this adds more dots....bump
That is all...
goodmockingbird

User ID: 11364251
United States
10/03/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
TRAVELLING through the Barrens of Kentucky in the month of November, I was jogging on one afternoon, when I remarked a sudden and strange darkness rising from the western horizon. Accustomed to our heavy storms of thunder and rain, I took no more notice of it, as I thought the speed of my horse might enable me to get under shelter of the roof of an acquaintance, who lived not far distant, before it should come up.

I had proceeded about a mile, when I heard what I imagined to be the distant rumbling of a violent tornado, on which I spurred my steed, with a wish to gallop as fast as possible to the place of shelter; but it would not do, the animal knew better than I what was forthcoming, and, instead of going faster, so nearly stopped, that I remarked he placed one foot after another on the ground with as much precaution as if walking on a smooth sheet of ice.

This is a must read...Finish reading at the link below.

[link to www.showme.net]

Fascinating indeed!

And all the more interesting to find out that the account was written by ornithologist and artist John James Audubon.

hf
I Support Our First Responders
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12539835
United States
10/03/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand why this isn't pinned, and why more people are recognizing what is taking place

Dunno. I got it at 5 stars and pin. Great info
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand why this isn't pinned, and why more people are recognizing what is taking place

Dunno. I got it at 5 stars and pin. Great info
 Quoting: cutetornadoF5

Love your name it is awesome. I know not sure what to do. Maybe once everything dies down some with the election, if there is an election it will get pinned. I will keep it alive that long.

GLP