Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,032 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 827,525
Pageviews Today: 1,470,848Threads Today: 489Posts Today: 10,354
02:38 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24866548
Germany
10/03/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway
This whole situation reminds me of "The Great Abyss" from American in Prophecy.

[link to www.christian-faith.com]

Is America sitting on a continent-wide bomb of natural gas and oxygen ready to explode?

[link to www.fourwinds10.net]

THE GREAT ABYSS
AN ENTIRE CONTINENT BURNING.
._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
THE VERY CONCEPT OF HELL

[link to www.bad] goose/letters/oct2010/BURNING%20OF%20THE%20USA.pdf

"encompassing the entire Panhandle of Texas, it was discovered that this giant reserve ran all the way across the State of Kansas. Kansas had already named "its" portion of the reserve the "Hugoton Reserve." As the Hugoton and Panhandle reserves were found to be one and the same, they were simply referred to as the Hugoton-Panhandle Natural Gas Reserve"

"what we have is essentially one common gas reserve that encompasses most of the area beneath the entire North American Continent, with a commonly used process turning it into a literal bomb of unimaginable size, creating a potential disaster of Biblical proportion"

"Although the government will claim these are different
reserves, and that they are not connected, a look at
their own official Geological Survey clearly shows us
otherwise."

[link to ebookbrowse.com]

So how many prophecies have there been from different people about American Burning or in Flames?

Vince Diehl
David Wilkerson
Dumitru Duduman
Rick Wiles

User ID: 24867124
Brazil
10/03/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway
Revelation 9:
1- And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2- And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Enter my thread and see how this is louisiana sinkhole, and I predicted it! \/

Last Edited by 1908247 on 10/03/2012 04:53 PM
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24866548
Germany
10/03/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

8/11/2012 -- Louisiana Sink Hole Explained -- POSSIBLE HUGE CATASTROPHE -- 100 Hiroshimas
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

User ID: 1004066
United States
10/03/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

8/11/2012 -- Louisiana Sink Hole Explained -- POSSIBLE HUGE CATASTROPHE -- 100 Hiroshimas
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24866548

Awesome thanks for posting
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12779781
United States
10/03/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand why this isn't pinned, and why more people are recognizing what is taking place
 Quoting: Lost N Dying World

Dunno. I got it at 5 stars and pin. Great info
 Quoting: cutetornadoF5

get too close to real truth and it must be buried
what is being said here, in this thread, is real
and for most people who can comprehend the magnitude of what is going on it is absolutely terrifying
i doubt those who do know want everyone to know
better to keep them thinking this is just a gas/oil mishap, no big deal, and a sinkhole
that isn't too alarming
most people can't connect the dots anymore
and that's just how some people want it to be
amachiavellian

User ID: 20940257
Canada
10/03/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a great thread! Thanks OP.

It does really put together the pieces of the puzzle

5*
— read for knowledge, not answers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23796623
United States
10/03/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone have that map of North American Super highway?
amachiavellian

Canada
10/03/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone have that map of North American Super highway?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23796623

This?

[link to www.greatdreams.com]
amachiavellian

Canada
10/03/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually - I think you meant this one? Same site, but this one is the NAFTA Super Highway

[link to www.greatdreams.com]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

User ID: 23435350
United States
10/04/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

5*
 Quoting: amachiavellian

Thanks for posting
heratogwea

User ID: 17955607
United States
10/04/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

5*

Thanks for posting

Hey OP from Cape Girardeau...I'm just as concerned as you are.

Appreciate the info and good to see other GLP'ers from the area.

Five Stars!
Free your mind
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

5*

Thanks for posting

Hey OP from Cape Girardeau...I'm just as concerned as you are.

Appreciate the info and good to see other GLP'ers from the area.

Five Stars!
 Quoting: heratogwea

Not sure if GLP'ers from surrounding areas every get together but it sure would be nice to have an inner connection if there was every a major disaster.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought this was kinda cool never new there was such a devise out there.

It's called THUMPER

High Resolution Seismic Imaging Study in the Mississippi Embayment
USGS and its NEES Partner Conduct Earthquake Study in the New Madrid Seismic Zone
Using a 12,000-pound vibrating truck named Thumper, USGS studies earthquake history and hazard

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

A Must See!!
Shamar

User ID: 1463477
United States
10/04/2012 09:16 AM

Report Abusive Post

Is America sitting on a continent-wide bomb of natural gas and oxygen ready to explode?

THE GREAT ABYSS
._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
THE VERY CONCEPT OF HELL

"encompassing the entire Panhandle of Texas, it was discovered that this giant reserve ran all the way across the State of Kansas. Kansas had already named "its" portion of the reserve the "Hugoton Reserve." As the Hugoton and Panhandle reserves were found to be one and the same, they were simply referred to as the Hugoton-Panhandle Natural Gas Reserve"

"what we have is essentially one common gas reserve that encompasses most of the area beneath the entire North American Continent, with a commonly used process turning it into a literal bomb of unimaginable size, creating a potential disaster of Biblical proportion"

otherwise."

So how many prophecies have there been from different people about American Burning or in Flames?

Vince Diehl
David Wilkerson
Dumitru Duduman
Rick Wiles

Thanks for posting this!!! I kept thinking of this prophecy and have been trying to find it for days!!!hf
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami

Love is a one-way street.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

THE GREAT ABYSS
THE VERY CONCEPT OF HELL

otherwise."

Vince Diehl
David Wilkerson
Dumitru Duduman
Rick Wiles

Quoting: Shamar

Thanks for posting this!!! I kept thinking of this prophecy and have been trying to find it for days!!!hf

Thanks and Thanks for posting
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Reed’s study maps out the causal connection that he believes exists between the southward movement of the Gulf of Mexico Basin and the New Madrid Seismic Zone running northeastward across the United States (depicted by the red lines on the map). Geologist have found evidence of New Madrid experiencing 8.0 magnitude earthquakes in the 1800s. The increased concentrations of construction and populations in the region is a real concern. A major earthquake in the New Madrid region today would result in losses of billions in damaged buildings and infrastructure, with an accompanying threat to human life.

[link to www.stevedrinkard.com]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have made a discovery that is news to me.

The Macondo well that was drilled by BP is located at the tail end of the New Madrid fault.

I have to say it again for all of you

The Macondo well that was drilled by BP is located at the tail end of the New Madrid fault.

BP has awaken the sleeping giant NMSZ
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have made a discovery that is news to me.

I have to say it again for all of you

BP has awaken the sleeping giant NMSZ

This is major.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Department of Homeland Security has been reaching out to suppliers to gauge the availability of mass quantities of food in case of National Emergency. According to a DHS document archived on February 18, 2011, they were procuring 14 million
meals per day, 7 million to be “utilized for the sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations (12 oz. not to exceed 480 calories).”
Anaiah

User ID: 20652506
United States
10/04/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
abombbump
As above, So below.
Lost N Dying World (OP)
United States
10/04/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone please backup this information.

I have been ba nn ed it seems after the m A conda post on one pc. Luckly I have mulitple
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22489921
United States
10/04/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Shamar

User ID: 24946868
United States
10/04/2012 12:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Someone please backup this information.

I have been ba nn ed it seems after the m A conda post on one pc. Luckly I have mulitple
 Quoting: Lost N Dying World 1004066

Your information is contained in this link:

Feds preparing now for all US coastlines-many Midwestern-So.States under water

[link to finance.yahoo.com]

Which seems itself, to pull from:

BP "Oil Volcano" Linked to
Reactivation of New Madrid Fault System

[link to www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com]

I think it's interesting that finance.yahoo would source forbidden knowledge.......
Love is like light. It is never constrained to its source; it shines on everything and tends to spread spontaneously, unless we block it! ~ Cosmic Swami

Love is a one-way street.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
10/04/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would seem to validate Cayce.
 Quoting: Waterbug

Actually John Koyle too... let me find the relevant bits...

[link to woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com]

83. When the mine comes in, there will be only three months to obtain needed goods from the East Coast and three more months to obtain goods from Denver (six months total). After that, trucks will not be running.

97. An earthquake will open and drain the winze.

GREAT EARTHQUAKES
John H. Koyle was gifted with dreams not directly related to the mine. For example, he saw that during the time of great tribulation there would be a massive earthquake out in the Pacific Ocean that would bring giant tidal waves along our Pacific Coast. This would in turn bring destructive quakes along the San Andreas Fault and wreck great destruction in San Francisco and Oakland. If inspired, prophetic warnings were heeded in time, many of our people would escape these disasters.

TRANSPORTATION TO STOP
We would have our gold and be able to buy our food and grain supplies barely in the nick-of-time he said, because in a short time the situation would grow so bad that all of the automobiles and trains would stop running, and manufacturing would cease because of a complete breakdown in our economy. They would have to put the horseless carriage back in the barn and get the horse out, if they still had a horse. (He made this prediction so far back that the terms "Automobile" and "garage" were not yet in popular usage.)
Back in the early part of the century, when the automobile was still a novelty, he would tell his listeners that these vehicles would be so numerous before long, that almost everybody would have one and they would get to be as big as boxcars, and be filled with people going at great speeds up and down the highways, and they would drive thru the night with brilliant lights. Soon they would be lined up so thick along the curb on business streets, that it would be difficult for one to get from the street into the stores and back again. Of course, no one in the early part of the century believed him.
About this time, he said, transportation would stop all over the country, and manufacturing would cease, and the people would have to return to their horses, if they had any, or go on foot. Then we could no longer buy any wheat because there was no way to get to where the big supplies were located, nor could it be brought to us. And those who did have any wheat on hand would not sell it for a bushel of gold. Then the really big troubles began with famine, warfare, plagues and judgments, and we would have to make White City and the Dream Mine into a fortress to protect ourselves from ravaging mobs. In many places, he said, the dead would outnumber the living, while in others there would not even be enough living to bury the dead. We would have to build a self-sufficient economy of our own with oil wells and industries to take care of our own needs. This, indeed, would be a time when we would have to live close to the Lord and depend upon Him for both temporal and spiritual salvation. We would learn the meaning of repentance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1667343
United States
10/04/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
absolutely
remember the michigan crack?
the "micro-quakes" in, iirc, wisconsin?
is this is why we have booms around the lakes?
i bet it's gas on the move causing cracks and stuff down there
from the gulf to the lakes, it's all connected
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12779781

Whatever happened to 'The Crack Out Back' -- have there been any updates?
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure what happened...it said I was ba nn ed then I went to another Pc With different IP was able to access GLP. Now able to access from original PC/IP

Anyways I was completely dumbfounded when I seen where the pipelines traveled. They are laid right thru the center of the New Madrid Fault Line and follow it all the way to the Gulf this is a must see MAP click link below to see the pipelines.

Based on this map if something was to spark this would split the US in half.

[link to www.sandia.gov]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wanted to say thanks for the PIN dance
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, a retired Texaco geologist-geophysicist named Jack M. Reed who has been studying the geology of the Gulf of Mexico for over 40 years believes that the Gulf of Mexico is currently tectonically active.

In fact, Reed believes that it is the Gulf of Mexico that is the likely origin for New Madrid seismic activity.

According to Reed, there is evidence that the New Madrid seismic zone is directly connected with geological features in the Gulf of Mexico....

"This northeast trending earthquake zone appears to connect with the northeast trending Monroe Uplift, the LaSalle Arch and, possibly, to an active seismic zone located in and around Sabine Lake on the Texas-Louisiana border."

Not only that, but Reed believes that the key to unlocking the mystery behind the New Madrid fault zone lies in examining the "deeply buried tectonics" in the Gulf....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24713533
United States
10/04/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

GLP