Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,096 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 214,085
Pageviews Today: 347,466Threads Today: 103Posts Today: 2,017
03:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway

Lost N Dying World  (OP)

User ID: 1004066
United States
10/04/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway
9:30 a.m. Vacuum Sample Being Taken from Cavern
October 4, 2012 //

We have been advised that Texas Brine is currently running a wire line into the cavern to collect a vacuum sample from within. The Shaw Group will be on hand to collect half of the sample and tests will be run on those samples independently of each other.

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24713533

Great Find Thanks so much
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3570422
United States
10/04/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have an idea...this will take some good research....but can someone find the most likely credible map of the interconnecting tunnels for the govt's underground bunkers over the continent? I wonder how the layout is built possibly AROUND the likely disaster area if New Madrid goes boom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24917207
United States
10/04/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually - I think you meant this one? Same site, but this one is the NAFTA Super Highway

[link to www.greatdreams.com]
 Quoting: amachiavellian

Strange how the map of the highways totally ignores the east/west coasts? Are they telling us something about the future of the most heavily populated US coastlines....damned
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually - I think you meant this one? Same site, but this one is the NAFTA Super Highway

Strange how the map of the highways totally ignores the east/west coasts? Are they telling us something about the future of the most heavily populated US coastlines....damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24917207

That is strange good find.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
As Assumption Parish officials reported Thursday Oct 4th that they still await results from more testing since the sinkhole cavern entry, new Louisiana State Police helicopter flyover footage shows that the nearby grass road is dissolving into the giant Bayou Corne slurry hole that has now consumed 4 acres.

(Watch the official October 2 flyover YouTube video embedded on this page at the left.)

The sinkhole flyovers are conducted Mondays and Thursdays as parish officials continue to monitor the investigation at the sinkhole that has expanded to four acres since first reported August 3.

[link to www.examiner.com]

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, check this...one map found searching for the underground tunnels...

www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Bases/Map.html

The only base anywhere that area is east Texas, northwest Missouri and northwest Georgia....i'll bet the Georgia doesn't connect directly to the other two either....this shows there is likely some sort of padding around The New Madrid fault system.

This supports some of our theories here on a possible false flag or huge disaster the govt is covering up and possibly knew about several years ago.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is not looking good at all

It was recently discovered that hydrocarbons have breached the bottom of the failing Texas Brine cavern in the Napoleonville Salt Dome, a 1-mile by 3-mile storage facility developed in the 1970's.

Residents report that the entire salt dome area is sinking, that seismic activity is being felt and that chemicals are smelled miles from the sinkhole.

Gas bubbling sites now total 17, the latest ones reported to be miles from the sinkhole as gas bubbles as far away as Lake Peigneur, 80 miles west of the sinkhole, are also increasing and alarming locals there.

I wish someone could take the location in connection with the fault lines along with the bubbling sites and see if they are connected.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, check this...one map found searching for the underground tunnels...

www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Bases/Map.html

The only base anywhere that area is east Texas, northwest Missouri and northwest Georgia....i'll bet the Georgia doesn't connect directly to the other two either....this shows there is likely some sort of padding around The New Madrid fault system.

This supports some of our theories here on a possible false flag or huge disaster the govt is covering up and possibly knew about several years ago.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3570422

Great catch...they are for sure now where near the area per this map.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24917207
United States
10/04/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24917207

That is strange good find.
 Quoting: Lost N Dying World

One big, global tsunami would pretty much makes those coasts WASTELANDS! Just consider how many ports there are on the east/west coasts, yet, these ports will not be utilized in THEIR plans? damned
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
“The situation is degrading.” Wilma Subra who lives near the sinkhole area has been working night and day.

They are finding shallow pockets of gas, seismic activity is increasing and new bubbling areas are appearing.

Sinkhole emergency accelerates: drillers hit gas, seismic activity

There are fifty-one oil and gas-related caverns in the 1-mile by 2-mile salt dome storage facility, the source of the declared state of emergency.

Two monitoring wells hit natural gas pockets at less than 50 feet between “the western edge of the Napoleonville Salt Dome and the Bayou Corne community.” Texas Brine, the operator of the salt dome nearest the sinkhole hit a shallow pocket of gas at 120′ and another at 420′ while drilling a well to assess conditions in the salt dome.

[link to www.texassharon.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont think it'll be a tsunami, that would require a very huge impact and possibly a massive body (like nibiru)....plus they have underground bunkers as far west as az and nevada, wash and oregon....i'm wondering if this is the event...plus the san andraes and its not as bad as edgar cayce's map which is probably overexaggerated quite a bit...but the coastal/New Madrid areas are probably about right.

I think there will be more disaster from really bad winds emanating from the poles...this came up in a recent prediction report...which will be interesting to see what happens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1512435
United States
10/04/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont think it'll be a tsunami, that would require a very huge impact and possibly a massive body (like nibiru)....plus they have underground bunkers as far west as az and nevada, wash and oregon....i'm wondering if this is the event...plus the san andraes and its not as bad as edgar cayce's map which is probably overexaggerated quite a bit...but the coastal/New Madrid areas are probably about right.

I think there will be more disaster from really bad winds emanating from the poles...this came up in a recent prediction report...which will be interesting to see what happens
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3570422

You are wrong about that. There will be tsunamis as chunks of land slide into the oceans. This is a world-wide threat.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oct 4th , 2012 Highest Yet: Pressure from cavern below giant sinkhole near 1,000 psi — Trying to extract ‘hydrocarbon material’ from well

[link to enenews.com]
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is about and hour long but good information inside the broadcast.

theory of the sinkhole and beyond. Part 1 of 2 outlines the theory, research and various data. We will attempt to tie together the BP spill, Assumption sinkhole, New Madrid Fault, strange and untimely death of 2 key figures John Wheeler and Matt Simmons, Fukushima, Fema Camps and coffins, troop movements and continued coverups, Zombie virus, Corexit, Synthia, Sandia, munitions/nuclear/hazardous waste storage in sinking caverns, and the "Mission: Assumption" Drill started October 1st, 2012.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 844118
United States
10/04/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the best thread I have seen here at GLP for along time. It is one I will be following as this ties it all together. I think this could be the "smoking gun" we have all been wondering about and preparing for.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the best thread I have seen here at GLP for along time. It is one I will be following as this ties it all together. I think this could be the "smoking gun" we have all been wondering about and preparing for.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 844118

Thank You! Thank You! I said early on in the thread that I wasn't going to stop until it got pinned. It only took a couple of days.

Unfortunately for me this is more of a reality especially since I live only an hour from New Madrid. I had never heard of Reed's Theory and how it could be connected to the Gulf. Then we include the Macondo BP well and how it drilled into the end of the fault line.

All of this is becoming more real everyday the Gas Bubbles expand even further from the sinkhole and the constant build up of pressure in the area along with increased seismic activity.
RazorswitLazers

User ID: 24958825
United States
10/04/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh yes. I love the smell of doom in the morning...
hiding
"Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted." -John Lennon
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every day millions of gallons of oil are being extracted from beneath the Gulf and Mississippi basin, all the way to the heart of the New Madrid fault line through Arkansas on up into Illinois and Indiana.

Not only are oil and natural gas being extracted, but chemically enhanced water is being pumped INTO the rock strata to free up more oil and natural gas in a process called fracking.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24278562
Canada
10/04/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
About 1 hour drive from my house there were a series of small quakes 2.4 - 3.0 and it was an area where quakes rarely happen. There is no fracking, no mining, nothing. Scientists from across the county were called in to find out WTF is going on.

Nothing yet and it is out of the news now. It may be all related.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 844118
United States
10/04/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 844118

Thank You! Thank You! I said early on in the thread that I wasn't going to stop until it got pinned. It only took a couple of days.

Unfortunately for me this is more of a reality especially since I live only an hour from New Madrid. I had never heard of Reed's Theory and how it could be connected to the Gulf. Then we include the Macondo BP well and how it drilled into the end of the fault line.

All of this is becoming more real everyday the Gas Bubbles expand even further from the sinkhole and the constant build up of pressure in the area along with increased seismic activity.

I am sorry to hear how close you are to all of this. Truly scary stuff. I had not heard of Reed's theory either but as soon as I read this it all started to make sense to me and connect the dots together. I think this is what TPTB have been prepping for...
Waterbug

User ID: 1295673
United States
10/04/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would seem to validate Cayce.
 Quoting: Waterbug

Actually John Koyle too... let me find the relevant bits...

[link to woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com]

Quoting: tandym

Eerie..

I have read up on cayce in the past.
The thing about cayce is.. he was a benevolent guy. Honest. Not-self-serving. Wanted to help people at his own expense.
I don't know much about the rest but he strikes me as being legit.. and pretty freaking accurate.

I think I now understand why he said 'japan must go into the sea..' as opposed to 'will go into the sea..'
[link to www.in5d.com]

And I have already learned too much about the new madrid to discount that prediction.
No longer a matter of if.. just a matter of when..

So what to do.. tell everybody to get the hell away..?
Ignore it and be satisfied not to be there in the middle of it..?
Depend on the .gov types to warn and provide solutions..?

I think exposing the information about these types of things to people who could be affected is about the best we can do at this point.
And we'll be called fear-mongerers and doomists..
Small price to pay if some garner information that will help them in the long run.

Mind-boggling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24931726
Germany
10/04/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
This whole situation reminds me of "The Great Abyss" from American in Prophecy.

[link to www.christian-faith.com]

Is America sitting on a continent-wide bomb of natural gas and oxygen ready to explode?

[link to www.fourwinds10.net]

THE GREAT ABYSS
AN ENTIRE CONTINENT BURNING.
._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
THE VERY CONCEPT OF HELL

[link to www.bad] goose/letters/oct2010/BURNING%20OF%20THE%20USA.pdf

"encompassing the entire Panhandle of Texas, it was discovered that this giant reserve ran all the way across the State of Kansas. Kansas had already named "its" portion of the reserve the "Hugoton Reserve." As the Hugoton and Panhandle reserves were found to be one and the same, they were simply referred to as the Hugoton-Panhandle Natural Gas Reserve"

"what we have is essentially one common gas reserve that encompasses most of the area beneath the entire North American Continent, with a commonly used process turning it into a literal bomb of unimaginable size, creating a potential disaster of Biblical proportion"

"Although the government will claim these are different
reserves, and that they are not connected, a look at
their own official Geological Survey clearly shows us
otherwise."

[link to ebookbrowse.com]

So how many prophecies have there been from different people about American Burning or in Flames?

Vince Diehl
David Wilkerson
Dumitru Duduman
Rick Wiles

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24866548

Quoting: Shamar

Thanks for posting this!!! I kept thinking of this prophecy and have been trying to find it for days!!!hf

Thanks and Thanks for posting

You´re welcome, and thank-you for posting this thread. I´m glad to see it is pinned- all this info needs to get out.

bump

A very frightening and unfathomable scenario. Can´t imagine how to prepare for everything going up in flames.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would seem to validate Cayce.

Actually John Koyle too... let me find the relevant bits...

[link to woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com]

Quoting: tandym

Eerie..

I have read up on cayce in the past.
The thing about cayce is.. he was a benevolent guy. Honest. Not-self-serving. Wanted to help people at his own expense.
I don't know much about the rest but he strikes me as being legit.. and pretty freaking accurate.

I think I now understand why he said 'japan must go into the sea..' as opposed to 'will go into the sea..'
[link to www.in5d.com]

And I have already learned too much about the new madrid to discount that prediction.
No longer a matter of if.. just a matter of when..

So what to do.. tell everybody to get the hell away..?
Ignore it and be satisfied not to be there in the middle of it..?
Depend on the .gov types to warn and provide solutions..?

I think exposing the information about these types of things to people who could be affected is about the best we can do at this point.
And we'll be called fear-mongerers and doomists..
Small price to pay if some garner information that will help them in the long run.

Mind-boggling.

Or we can end up dying from a heart attack in the bath tub hint:(Matt Simmons)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1273780
United States
10/04/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why?
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
This whole situation reminds me of "The Great Abyss" from American in Prophecy.

[link to www.christian-faith.com]

Is America sitting on a continent-wide bomb of natural gas and oxygen ready to explode?

[link to www.fourwinds10.net]

THE GREAT ABYSS
AN ENTIRE CONTINENT BURNING.
._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
THE VERY CONCEPT OF HELL

[link to www.bad] goose/letters/oct2010/BURNING%20OF%20THE%20USA.pdf

"encompassing the entire Panhandle of Texas, it was discovered that this giant reserve ran all the way across the State of Kansas. Kansas had already named "its" portion of the reserve the "Hugoton Reserve." As the Hugoton and Panhandle reserves were found to be one and the same, they were simply referred to as the Hugoton-Panhandle Natural Gas Reserve"

"what we have is essentially one common gas reserve that encompasses most of the area beneath the entire North American Continent, with a commonly used process turning it into a literal bomb of unimaginable size, creating a potential disaster of Biblical proportion"

"Although the government will claim these are different
reserves, and that they are not connected, a look at
their own official Geological Survey clearly shows us
otherwise."

[link to ebookbrowse.com]

So how many prophecies have there been from different people about American Burning or in Flames?

Vince Diehl
David Wilkerson
Dumitru Duduman
Rick Wiles

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24866548

Quoting: Shamar

Thanks for posting this!!! I kept thinking of this prophecy and have been trying to find it for days!!!hf

Thanks and Thanks for posting
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24931726

You´re welcome, and thank-you for posting this thread. I´m glad to see it is pinned- all this info needs to get out.

bump

A very frightening and unfathomable scenario. Can´t imagine how to prepare for everything going up in flames.

That I haven't figured out yet..I worry most about my 5 year old that goes to school 45 minutes away at a Christian school because are public schools are so bad. I worry about my family and how we will get back together after a disaster.

We have planned several things out but you never know if something was to hit all of a sudden especially with the force of over 100 Hiroshima
Waterbug

User ID: 1295673
United States
10/04/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1273780

Triple core meltdowns don't just go away because we want them to..
There is no technology to deal with three 150 ton coriums.
Fire hoses, duct tape and rube goldberg water coolant systems are just not enough.
Artlicious

User ID: 16923663
United States
10/04/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are fifty-one oil and gas-related caverns in the 1-mile by 2-mile salt dome storage facility, the source of the declared state of emergency.

If they beleive the salt dome if failing, why have they not started pumping out the oil and gas reserves from caverns in that salt dome? Unless that would cause too much attention? Or maybe they already have, we just don't know it yet? Or perhaps removing the reserves will only add to the unstability of the dome?

Just some thoughts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24172289
United States
10/04/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every day millions of gallons of oil are being extracted from beneath the Gulf and Mississippi basin, all the way to the heart of the New Madrid fault line through Arkansas on up into Illinois and Indiana.

Not only are oil and natural gas being extracted, but chemically enhanced water is being pumped INTO the rock strata to free up more oil and natural gas in a process called fracking.

This seems to be it more than anything. I mean, this is the cumulative effect of decades and decades of oil and gas extraction. It has fucked up the underlying geography.

Nice thread OP.

I think it is fair to say man does not always understand the consequences of his actions.
Lost N Dying World  (OP)

United States
10/04/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

If they beleive the salt dome if failing, why have they not started pumping out the oil and gas reserves from caverns in that salt dome? Unless that would cause too much attention? Or maybe they already have, we just don't know it yet? Or perhaps removing the reserves will only add to the unstability of the dome?

Just some thoughts.
 Quoting: Artlicious

I thought I had read somewhere they had pumped some of the gas off..hmmmm I will have to find it again. I think it actually is in one of the links in this thread.

GLP